Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

Lagos Pastor: "I Only Had Sex With 6 Out Of The 30 Underaged Girls" - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lagos Pastor: "I Only Had Sex With 6 Out Of The 30 Underaged Girls" (39106 Views)

Masked Ghanaian Pastor: I Lived With Satan For 17 Years & Killed 675 People / Comedians Shouldn't Be Allowed To Perform In Churches - Lagos Pastor (Video) / Douglas Akwesi Amanor Had Sex With A Married Woman, Gets Caught In The Act (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Pastor: "I Only Had Sex With 6 Out Of The 30 Underaged Girls" by Fidelismaria: 10:39pm On Sep 03, 2016
TAXMASTER:
Sir I humbly object to ur suggestion,I want him to be given a head by a rattle snake.
OH GOD ND I TOT I WAS D WICKED ONE
Re: Lagos Pastor: "I Only Had Sex With 6 Out Of The 30 Underaged Girls" by XaintJoel20: 10:44pm On Sep 03, 2016
olorunwa90:
End time pasito

Useless human beings

Dats y I refuse to go 2 church sef
Go to church. You are not serving pastor but God...
Re: Lagos Pastor: "I Only Had Sex With 6 Out Of The 30 Underaged Girls" by JustHere2Observ(f): 10:44pm On Sep 03, 2016
smithsydny:
Sometimes this gals are the once that go to meet this pastors...fear women ooo. When dem ready for u.. Ya name nah sorry.

You know what you just said reminded me of one guy that raped a 3 year old and said it was the girl that seduced him.
So as an adult and "pastor" if a minor seduces you, you should fall abi?
Re: Lagos Pastor: "I Only Had Sex With 6 Out Of The 30 Underaged Girls" by thaqib(m): 10:50pm On Sep 03, 2016
0955eb027:
He must be a "Muslim Pastor", cos christainity is a holy and an untainted religion.
I think that remark to say the least reckless. I don't know what you are insinuating...
Re: Lagos Pastor: "I Only Had Sex With 6 Out Of The 30 Underaged Girls" by Elmojiid(m): 10:53pm On Sep 03, 2016
0955eb027:
He must be a "Muslim Pastor", cos christainity is a holy and an untainted religion.
ta....... na pastor dem write der is ntn like muslim pastor.
Re: Lagos Pastor: "I Only Had Sex With 6 Out Of The 30 Underaged Girls" by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 03, 2016
JustHere2Observ:

You know what you just said reminded me of one guy that raped a 3 year old and said it was the girl that seduced him.
So as an adult and "pastor" if a minor seduces you, you should fall abi?
swthrt dont misquote me plz. I know rape is on the rise but dear most of this rapes are not true. Maybe the gal seduces and the man refuse the next tin she screem loud. Please kids are not part of dis. Am talking of grownups. Its just crazy u know.. Every one should just watch it.
Re: Lagos Pastor: "I Only Had Sex With 6 Out Of The 30 Underaged Girls" by Jok3r(m): 11:09pm On Sep 03, 2016
NigerianReporter:

Chukwuma Nkwocha

Read the official statement concerning the pastor as released by SP Dolapo Badmus, Public Relations Officer of the Lagos State Police Command below:

The Lagos state command is currently investigating the general overseer of 'Tongue of Fire Restoration Ministry' - Chukwuma Nkwocha for a case of abduction, defilement and abortion.

On 30/6/2016, the command received a report that the suspect, a pastor with a church situated on Jacob Taiwo Street Oshodi was harbouring some young girls and freely having unlawful canal knowledge of them.

Upon receipt of the information, the X-squad unit of the command mobilised to the apartment and subsequently rescued 13 girls whose age ranges from 13 to 18years, consequently the pastor was arrested.

Further investigation revealed that the pastor who was in the habit of having sexual intercourse with the girls at will had also procured abortion for some of them.

Some of the girls in question

The suspect who is currently undergoing interrogation with the command admitted he had sex with only 6 of them. The victims have been taken for proper medical examination while the commissioner of police, Cp Fatai Owoseni has directed that the suspect be charged to court at the conclusion of the investigation.

https://michaeluzomamichael./2016/09/03/i-only-slept-with-6-out-of-the-30-underage-girls-lagos-pastor-confesses-photos/

end is comin
Re: Lagos Pastor: "I Only Had Sex With 6 Out Of The 30 Underaged Girls" by gloryman91: 11:31pm On Sep 03, 2016
Every night vigil na for.......... anotining baba goal ,The real pastor.
Re: Lagos Pastor: "I Only Had Sex With 6 Out Of The 30 Underaged Girls" by raphieMontella: 11:35pm On Sep 03, 2016
0955eb027:
this is an ignorant statement!!
Re: Lagos Pastor: "I Only Had Sex With 6 Out Of The 30 Underaged Girls" by AreaFada2: 11:42pm On Sep 03, 2016
Na wa o
Re: Lagos Pastor: "I Only Had Sex With 6 Out Of The 30 Underaged Girls" by Nobody: 12:03am On Sep 04, 2016
So long as e neva reach 10girls, na for 10 my vex dey start
Re: Lagos Pastor: "I Only Had Sex With 6 Out Of The 30 Underaged Girls" by no1madman(m): 12:59am On Sep 04, 2016
No be 2day! Judgement will start in d house of God. . .
Re: Lagos Pastor: "I Only Had Sex With 6 Out Of The 30 Underaged Girls" by Livefreeordieha(m): 3:15am On Sep 04, 2016
ohhhh oooooo but the kpelebe head brother said the bro was a victim of beef and hate?u see wat people say about dis flatinozok i leae NCANS TO JUDGE..
NigerianReporter:

Chukwuma Nkwocha

Read the official statement concerning the pastor as released by SP Dolapo Badmus, Public Relations Officer of the Lagos State Police Command below:

The Lagos state command is currently investigating the general overseer of 'Tongue of Fire Restoration Ministry' - Chukwuma Nkwocha for a case of abduction, defilement and abortion.

On 30/6/2016, the command received a report that the suspect, a pastor with a church situated on Jacob Taiwo Street Oshodi was harbouring some young girls and freely having unlawful canal knowledge of them.

Upon receipt of the information, the X-squad unit of the command mobilised to the apartment and subsequently rescued 13 girls whose age ranges from 13 to 18years, consequently the pastor was arrested.

Further investigation revealed that the pastor who was in the habit of having sexual intercourse with the girls at will had also procured abortion for some of them.

Some of the girls in question

The suspect who is currently undergoing interrogation with the command admitted he had sex with only 6 of them. The victims have been taken for proper medical examination while the commissioner of police, Cp Fatai Owoseni has directed that the suspect be charged to court at the conclusion of the investigation.

https://michaeluzomamichael./2016/09/03/i-only-slept-with-6-out-of-the-30-underage-girls-lagos-pastor-confesses-photos/
Re: Lagos Pastor: "I Only Had Sex With 6 Out Of The 30 Underaged Girls" by fakati(m): 6:24am On Sep 04, 2016
Pastor indeed embarrassing Christianity
Re: Lagos Pastor: "I Only Had Sex With 6 Out Of The 30 Underaged Girls" by Elmans4you: 6:32am On Sep 04, 2016
Is this one ok?
Re: Lagos Pastor: "I Only Had Sex With 6 Out Of The 30 Underaged Girls" by muazuk1(m): 6:35am On Sep 04, 2016
0955eb027:
I pray u have sense one day
Re: Lagos Pastor: "I Only Had Sex With 6 Out Of The 30 Underaged Girls" by funshonaira(m): 6:37am On Sep 04, 2016
I dont even know what this world is turning out to be like.
Re: Lagos Pastor: "I Only Had Sex With 6 Out Of The 30 Underaged Girls" by hassan85(m): 7:03am On Sep 04, 2016
0955eb027:
you are really stupid fa with this senseless comment. what stupidity? you reading yet ur sense organs are not comprehending. why bring "Muslim" in to the issue? comment on the human nature not religion.
Re: Lagos Pastor: "I Only Had Sex With 6 Out Of The 30 Underaged Girls" by 0955eb027(m): 7:26am On Sep 04, 2016
sinite93:
What you've just said has clearly show that you're ignorant fool . it's rather an hypocrisy on your part to deny the fact that most of the sexual assaults in the news nowadays are perpetrated by the dirty lustful pastors of the so called holy and untainted religion of yours. Please take your time to think before you speak next time.
A fool is already ignorant. By calling me an ignorant fool even makes me worse than a fool. Matter wey neva reach to bring knife u don carry gun. Nawa for you o cos i av not said anything to warrant all d insult. If and only if you took your time to read and understand. "Muslim Pastor" get the sarcasm.
Re: Lagos Pastor: "I Only Had Sex With 6 Out Of The 30 Underaged Girls" by 0955eb027(m): 7:29am On Sep 04, 2016
hassan85:
you are really stupid fa with this senseless comment. what stupidity? you reading yet ur sense organs are not comprehending. why bring "Muslim" in to the issue? comment on the human nature not religion.
Mr hassan, i take it you are from Ilorin cos of the 'fa' in your statement. My name is Musa, read the post again and decode the message.
Re: Lagos Pastor: "I Only Had Sex With 6 Out Of The 30 Underaged Girls" by 0955eb027(m): 7:31am On Sep 04, 2016
muazuk1:
I pray u have sense one day
I have got that bro. Try reading the post over again and get the sarcasm.
Re: Lagos Pastor: "I Only Had Sex With 6 Out Of The 30 Underaged Girls" by 0955eb027(m): 7:33am On Sep 04, 2016
raphieMontella:

this is an ignorant statement!!
Nah, its not. Try reading it over again, this time with a sense of humour then you ll get the message.
Re: Lagos Pastor: "I Only Had Sex With 6 Out Of The 30 Underaged Girls" by Maghan37: 7:35am On Sep 04, 2016
Lastking147:
yu only slept with six
Abi this pastor mad ni
Abeg. Help me transfer am go kuje prison
kuje ke!!! Abeg put am 4 kirikiri so I'm go suffer sotey I'm mama no go recognise am.
Re: Lagos Pastor: "I Only Had Sex With 6 Out Of The 30 Underaged Girls" by 0955eb027(m): 7:38am On Sep 04, 2016
Elmojiid:
ta....... na pastor dem write der is ntn like muslim pastor.
I know bro. I am actually being sarcastic. We all know their s nothing like a muslim pastor.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Pastor: "I Only Had Sex With 6 Out Of The 30 Underaged Girls" by 0955eb027(m): 7:42am On Sep 04, 2016
thaqib:

I think that remark to say the least reckless. I don't know what you are insinuating...
Sarcasm bro, sarcasm. "Muslim Pastor"
Re: Lagos Pastor: "I Only Had Sex With 6 Out Of The 30 Underaged Girls" by 0955eb027(m): 7:49am On Sep 04, 2016
TeamSimple:

Ofcoz i do. They already labeled him fake and end time pastor. Mofos.
Just like the pastor that chained his son for a month. They all came up with different excuses like "those that attend white garment churches aint xtians". But 1ce it has anything to do with Islam, they ll come out in troops to attack the religion.
Re: Lagos Pastor: "I Only Had Sex With 6 Out Of The 30 Underaged Girls" by 0955eb027(m): 7:51am On Sep 04, 2016
rabex123:

And you still think you have a brain.
Ohh sorry you can't even think.
Relax bro. Go over the post again. Just read with a little bit of humour, then you ll get the message.
Re: Lagos Pastor: "I Only Had Sex With 6 Out Of The 30 Underaged Girls" by Nobody: 8:13am On Sep 04, 2016
i came to check names...where ma IPOB guys at??
Re: Lagos Pastor: "I Only Had Sex With 6 Out Of The 30 Underaged Girls" by Arise001: 8:31am On Sep 04, 2016
Odegbami1:

Is like they don rape this one before angry
I saw them knack your sister so hard. And it was your debtors who did it. You would thank me for dis info. Douche bag
Re: Lagos Pastor: "I Only Had Sex With 6 Out Of The 30 Underaged Girls" by Anas4sure(m): 9:18am On Sep 04, 2016
0955eb027:
u must be out of ur mind for ur comment
Re: Lagos Pastor: "I Only Had Sex With 6 Out Of The 30 Underaged Girls" by buhariii: 9:45am On Sep 04, 2016
nawa
Re: Lagos Pastor: "I Only Had Sex With 6 Out Of The 30 Underaged Girls" by sinite93(m): 10:04am On Sep 04, 2016
0955eb027:
A fool is already ignorant. By calling me an ignorant fool even makes me worse than a fool. Matter wey neva reach to bring knife u don carry gun. Nawa for you o cos i av not said anything to warrant all d insult. If and only if you took your time to read and understand. "Muslim Pastor" get the sarcasm.
can you please explain what you meant by MUSLIM in that context

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shiloh 2014: Bishop Oyedepo's 15 Prophetic Declarations For 2015 / Nigerian Hajj Stampede Victim In Critical Condition At Saudi Hospital [photo] / Living Faith Church Wukari, Taraba State Building Collapsed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.