Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,630 members, 7,813,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

Living Faith Church Wukari, Taraba State Building Collapsed! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Living Faith Church Wukari, Taraba State Building Collapsed! (39139 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On Succession Of Living Faith Church / Living Faith Church Temporarily Puts N50 Billion Faith Theatre Project On Hold / Living Faith Church To Construct Four Lane Express From Lafenwa To Ayobo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Living Faith Church Wukari, Taraba State Building Collapsed! by Strizt: 8:23am On Mar 30
On the 26th of February, 2024 a building belonging to the Living Faith Church in Wukari, Taraba State, Nigeria, had collapsed, trapping Two People inside. It was reported that the building was undergoing renovation when the incident happened. The cause of the collapse was not confirmed at the time.

The incident caused panic and resulted in the death of one person at the spot, one person reported to have been injured. Emergency services were immediately dispatched to the scene, and the injured person was rushed to the hospital for treatment where he still receiving treatment.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Living Faith Church Wukari, Taraba State Building Collapsed! by samwash(m): 9:07am On Mar 30
From the pic one will kwn the cause of the collapse, it's easy as that.

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Living Faith Church Wukari, Taraba State Building Collapsed! by Kelklein(m): 11:13am On Mar 30
They are even making an extension at the front of the building..

It's very clear from the photo that no learned Engineer was involved in this project.. just artisans using their head to put things together. Not safe.

71 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Living Faith Church Wukari, Taraba State Building Collapsed! by FatherCHRISTMAS: 11:20am On Mar 30
Kelklein:
They are even making an extension at the front of the building..

It's very clear from the photo that no learned Engineer was involved in this project.. just artisans using their head to put things together. Not safe.

Practice makes perfect cheesy

14 Likes

Re: Living Faith Church Wukari, Taraba State Building Collapsed! by Kelklein(m): 1:10pm On Mar 30
FatherCHRISTMAS:

Practice makes perfect cheesy

See wetin practice don cause now 🤔. Even a life was lost.. it's not worth it. They should done the right thing.. the Town Planning Board has some questions to answer too. They should have stopped this work when it was clear that there was no pillar in the middle of that structure..

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Living Faith Church Wukari, Taraba State Building Collapsed! by seanwilliam(m): 8:51am On Mar 31
Dem don carry job give kazeem. They’ve been kazeemed

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Living Faith Church Wukari, Taraba State Building Collapsed! by Lordsocrates: 8:52am On Mar 31
No support

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Living Faith Church Wukari, Taraba State Building Collapsed! by Fearurcreeator: 8:52am On Mar 31
Hmmm
Re: Living Faith Church Wukari, Taraba State Building Collapsed! by Waakanda: 8:52am On Mar 31
It is well.
Re: Living Faith Church Wukari, Taraba State Building Collapsed! by bassdow: 8:52am On Mar 31
f
Re: Living Faith Church Wukari, Taraba State Building Collapsed! by omoredia: 8:52am On Mar 31
The church is more than a building. The church is the universal communion of the saints and it cannot collapse

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Living Faith Church Wukari, Taraba State Building Collapsed! by bassdow: 8:52am On Mar 31
Kelklein:

See wetin practice don cause now 🤔. Even a life was lost.. it's not worth it. They should done the right thing.. the Town Planning Board has some questions to answer too. They should have stopped this work when it was clear that there was no pillar in the middle of that structure..

This is more of a case of Artisans without commonSense, than issue of not using professionals.

I am not a Tailor, but I can sew a female Skirt and scarf. But e get where level go reach, I go fail.

These ones don't have commonSense, as in, no One among them had the common sense to know a couple of supports were required between the middle of the structure.

Same happens a lot in normal buildings were Bricklayers (even matured Men) work like they wouldn't know what to do with a Woman if given one. woe betide you the project owner if you not physically present supervising things. You go see where client with no experience go dey teach the artisian wetin e go do and e get as you go do reach, dem go think say you be engineer come dey hide am.

16 Likes 1 Share

even the Ones una soCaled professional Engineers dey do ain't much different as they often suffer same ffate.

2 Likes

Re: Living Faith Church Wukari, Taraba State Building Collapsed! by BarrElChapo(m): 8:53am On Mar 31
Satanic bishop, may the Lord not tarry in his judgement.

2 Likes

Re: Living Faith Church Wukari, Taraba State Building Collapsed! by gohf: 8:53am On Mar 31
Happy Easter everyone
join us today Sunday 6pm on telegram the gate of Hope, and we meet the risen Lord and receive the resurrection power to rise above principalities and powers.

Re: Living Faith Church Wukari, Taraba State Building Collapsed! by Dogalmighty17: 8:54am On Mar 31
How do you nail together such heavy structures and then you aren't also creating load bearing wooden columns? I'm not an engineer by any means but even I understands that load bearing is very fundamental to any structure that must stand the test of time. Nothing supports the weight of that rubbish they were putting together.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Living Faith Church Wukari, Taraba State Building Collapsed! by kebliss(m): 8:55am On Mar 31
Instead of using steel trusses, they went for wooden trusses for such a span.

17 Likes

Re: Living Faith Church Wukari, Taraba State Building Collapsed! by superCleanworks(m): 8:55am On Mar 31
Church members will donate another one. Small thing.

6 Likes

Re: Living Faith Church Wukari, Taraba State Building Collapsed! by superCleanworks(m): 8:57am On Mar 31
kebliss:
Instead of using steel trusses, they went for wooden trusses for such a span.

they used wooden trusses and METAL FAITH

11 Likes

Re: Living Faith Church Wukari, Taraba State Building Collapsed! by Slytiger: 8:57am On Mar 31
They have been sold fake cement.
Re: Living Faith Church Wukari, Taraba State Building Collapsed! by Pgirigory: 8:58am On Mar 31
People don't carry good news, pastor kumuyi is in the same wukuri Taraba with the governor, and lots of miracles are performed by God but no broadcasting and wide coverage, people prefer bad news

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Living Faith Church Wukari, Taraba State Building Collapsed! by Bolu004(m): 8:59am On Mar 31
Faith tabernacle in Ota was built without pillars in between the church structures.
The Wukari church wanted to test their faith too by trying to build without pillars.
God have mercy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Living Faith Church Wukari, Taraba State Building Collapsed! by siant: 8:59am On Mar 31
The collapse of this building was not as a result of human error or negligence as many here will think. It goes beyond that. It was a spiritual attack.

2 Likes

Re: Living Faith Church Wukari, Taraba State Building Collapsed! by bassdow: 9:03am On Mar 31
Pgirigory:
People don't carry good news, pastor kumuyi is in the same wukuri Taraba with the governor, and lots of miracles are performed by God but no broadcasting and wide coverage, people prefer bad news
if to say I get gun eh,...

1 Like

Re: Living Faith Church Wukari, Taraba State Building Collapsed! by ceejay80s(m): 9:03am On Mar 31
samwash:
From the pic one will kwn the cause of the collapse, it's easy as that.
We don't know...tell us

1 Like

Re: Living Faith Church Wukari, Taraba State Building Collapsed! by bassdow: 9:04am On Mar 31
siant:
The collapse of this building was not as a result of human error or negligence as many here will think. It goes beyond that. It was a spiritual attack.
e better make I remain childLess, than to waste my youth raising person reasoning like this. mtcheeeeeeewwwwwwwwww

11 Likes

Re: Living Faith Church Wukari, Taraba State Building Collapsed! by lexy2014: 9:04am On Mar 31
Strizt:
On the 26th of February, 2024 a building belonging to the Living Faith Church in Wukari, Taraba State, Nigeria, had collapsed, trapping Two People inside. It was reported that the building was undergoing renovation when the incident happened. The cause of the collapse was not confirmed at the time.

The incident caused panic and resulted in the death of one person at the spot, one person reported to have been injured. Emergency services were immediately dispatched to the scene, and the injured person was rushed to the hospital for treatment where he still receiving treatment.

from the pictures, pls how did the building collapse?

or has the meaning the word "building" changed in the dictionary?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Living Faith Church Wukari, Taraba State Building Collapsed! by Rebuke: 9:07am On Mar 31
This is very unusual! All the contractors have to be summoned. Winners don't joke with their constructions, they always go for quality band best standard ever.

Someone must have tried to cut corners for personal gains, thereby endangering lives.

I have been privileged to be involved in one of the church buildings and I can tell yhu for sure, that they frown at anything substandard.

6 Likes

Re: Living Faith Church Wukari, Taraba State Building Collapsed! by oluwaseyi0: 9:09am On Mar 31
omoredia:
The church is more than a building. The church is the universal communion of the saints and it cannot collapse

Tell that to those that lost their loves ones in the collapse

Oga this one don collapse finish and there is nothing anyone can do

I'm sure they don't have building approval for that quack extension they are trying to build

2 Likes

Re: Living Faith Church Wukari, Taraba State Building Collapsed! by siant: 9:11am On Mar 31
bassdow:
e better make I remain childLess, than to waste my youth raising person reasoning like this. mtcheeeeeeewwwwwwwwww
I am far better than your entire general in every aspect.
Remain childless forever!

1 Like

Re: Living Faith Church Wukari, Taraba State Building Collapsed! by Jlow2: 9:13am On Mar 31
How come when Nigerian securities re killed the suspects re known, but when ordinary Nigerians re killed the suspects re unknown
Re: Living Faith Church Wukari, Taraba State Building Collapsed! by bassdow: 9:15am On Mar 31
siant:
I am far better than your entire general in every aspect.
Remain childless forever!
GooD

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Dont Know How To Make My Egbe Grant Me Supernatural Favors. / Chris Okotie: Social Distancing In Church Is Like Blasphemous Infidelity / Folu Adeboye 72nd Birthday: Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife With Special Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.