Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,094 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

ICT In Nigeria VS Kenya. Nigerian Youths And Inferiority Complex. - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ICT In Nigeria VS Kenya. Nigerian Youths And Inferiority Complex. (30331 Views)

Infinix Hot 6 Pro Specifications And Price In Nigeria, Kenya / Infinix Phones Cost Far Cheaper In Kenya Than Nigeria, Why? / Some Of The Most Ridiculous Selfies Ever Shared By Nigerian Youths Online (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ICT In Nigeria VS Kenya. Nigerian Youths And Inferiority Complex. by MrGerald(m): 8:40am On Sep 04, 2016
Though your opinion is your right but I don't know the reason why these Aresa and Seunmsg can't make a comment or thread without showing their hatred for Igbos/ipob, so much that I begin to wonder if igbos are the cause of their deranged and devastated low life, why the painment aresa and seunmsg?

2 Likes

Re: ICT In Nigeria VS Kenya. Nigerian Youths And Inferiority Complex. by ameezy(m): 8:44am On Sep 04, 2016
emeijeh:
Abeg, which country be Argelia?
Re: ICT In Nigeria VS Kenya. Nigerian Youths And Inferiority Complex. by Nobody: 8:50am On Sep 04, 2016
I was expecting the guy to list atleast one reason why we should overlook the pictorial post from Reno but instead he entered into another jargonial crap.

Can't even differentiate between private and public office...
He started listing private offices and private achievement in Nigeria but forgot to understand that ICT training and develpment are not thesame thing.. Those children Mark met, when they up to age to develop their skills in computer world, they simply move away from Nigeria..
Most ICT in Nigeria are either finished product or Amateur level training product... MTN, AIRTEL,Etisalt Even Glo and so called Facebook are not ready to Train made in Nigeria Engineers instead the want more made in Nigeria Customers...

The main role of the goverment is to direct some practices of this private investors to favour their people but in Nigeria, Every year our Goverment will be waiting for mtn to dash dem security vehicle forgetting that it was from poor masses like u and me they make this gain and give it to goverment that don't care abt their masses.

I just tire for this country.. Our mindset has seriously been robbed after seeing a troll defend rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: ICT In Nigeria VS Kenya. Nigerian Youths And Inferiority Complex. by emmahsongs: 8:57am On Sep 04, 2016
Have you ever imagined how your life would have been without God?
God indeed has proved his love towards us by being faithful and just.Download and listen,a new single by me-Emmahsongz titled Imagine_Say,telling of God's faithfulness.
http://datafilehost.com/d/IMWRtZWfF4
You could as well share with your friends and love ones. Thanks
Re: ICT In Nigeria VS Kenya. Nigerian Youths And Inferiority Complex. by ajayidayo2012: 9:13am On Sep 04, 2016
aresa:
[s][/s]

That was spot on..In a yoruba manner of speaking "o mo esi oro".you know the "quite" reply..i don't think Kenya is that difficult to travel. If you think Kenya is better then park load leave abakaliki and go live the good life in kenya..

What's this unintelligent ramblings got to do with ICT in Nigeria..

If you hate your country so much and if Kenya have overtaken Nigeria so why not shut your mouth and pack your load to Kenya and live the good life in Kenya..

Silly Igbos
Re: ICT In Nigeria VS Kenya. Nigerian Youths And Inferiority Complex. by pazienza(m): 9:15am On Sep 04, 2016
Afonjas looking to blame Ndiigbo for the failure of their colonial entity and the failures of their Fulani cattle rearing illiterate president. cheesy angry grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: ICT In Nigeria VS Kenya. Nigerian Youths And Inferiority Complex. by bayelsa1son(m): 9:18am On Sep 04, 2016
aresa:
We've seen many Nigerian youths and some unpatriotic and ignorant adults like Reno Omokri on social post shallow and unintelligent pictures of of Minister of communication and another man from Kenya for some illogical and irrational comparisons about looks and fashion.

1. Nigeria is the dominant ICT hub in Africa, many times larger than Kenya

2. Nigeria has more ICT investments in that any other country in Africa including Kenya

3. Nigeria has more ICT entrepreneurs and HUBs than Kenya

4. Nigeria's ICT innovations from online businesses to Job and recruitment engines are the largest in Africa

5. Facebook CEO and founder just 1 day in Kenya, but spent several days in Nigeria engaging not only the ICT side of our economy, but also entertainers, digital businesses and marketers and film makers and even returned to Nigeria for more ICT events and dialogue with the Leadership in Nigeria.

6. Facebook CEO himself personality invested tens of millions of dollars in our ICT sector which is a strong affirmation and believe in our strong ICT economy.

Kenya is nowhere close to Nigeria when it comes to ICT so of what relevance is what their ICT person looks like or what he wears.?

Looks and fashion is not a sing of greatness or smarts, me dressing and looking better than you doesn't mean I'm smarter and more successful than you.

For our ICT to be better than Kenya several times over, it means we have better ICT environment than Kenya and the rest of Africa.

What is driving such ignorant ICT sentiments from the likes of Reno Omokri and many ignorant and thoughtless Nigerian youths is inferiority complex, ignorance and low self esteem.

While many Nigerians including the ICT sector are working hard and contributing to our economy and our greatness, these shallow characters with inferiority complex are busy crying and worrying about looks and fashion..

Nigeria is great and so it shall remain regardless our challenges...

i can see u will have already taken this as one of ur oga achievements clap for ur self

1 Like

Re: ICT In Nigeria VS Kenya. Nigerian Youths And Inferiority Complex. by Nnannapat(m): 9:19am On Sep 04, 2016
goshen26:

U expect him to go to whr they will give him kolanut and kill him....a man that can burn his own clothes can step on others
You have a product to sell and distribute all over the nation, yet you engage in tribal rants. Choose a hustle bro, you don't know where your best customers might come from. Do you?

1 Like

Re: ICT In Nigeria VS Kenya. Nigerian Youths And Inferiority Complex. by ford705(m): 9:32am On Sep 04, 2016
As the naira continues it’s free fall, it is very obvious that it is either the government has no plans at all or they are overwhelmed but the words of Winston Churchill keeps ringing in my head “A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.”

Today, a headline on punch newspaper got my attention, they explained that many city dwellers have been relocating from big cities to their villages or rural agrarian communities to survive the harsh time. But the truth remains that in every economy a lot of persons are being favoured even in Syria, as the fighting continues people are raking in millions out there, desperate times calls for desperate measures and we must begin to think outside the box.

http://onlinehustle.com.ng/2016/09/03/the-naira-is-bleeped-lets-take-advantage-of-it/
Re: ICT In Nigeria VS Kenya. Nigerian Youths And Inferiority Complex. by socrates007: 9:49am On Sep 04, 2016
In kenya Ict gadget and internet access are heavily subsidized by thier govt and other humanitarian organizations.that the reason they can facebook and twitt..watch african journal and see things for ur sef.if only our govt will do same

3 Likes

Re: ICT In Nigeria VS Kenya. Nigerian Youths And Inferiority Complex. by kishimi8(m): 10:01am On Sep 04, 2016
nototribalist:
continue to fool yourself, until your parents stop feeding you, your eye go clear.
Airlines are shutting down = wakanow.com in trouble soon.
Jumia and kong[/b]a have been reduced to selling phone casing instead of the real phone. = Importers can't import with buhari dollar exchange rate.

[b]Printivo
with the Buhari economy people are no longer printing cards for elaborate parties, wedding, businesses are shutting down so why print cards.

Showroom.ng = dead. Lifemate , Alibert and co, can't import furniture in this Buhari economy.
So which tech companies do you want to point out for me and I will tell you the date of their funeral, thanks to sai baba economy.
Kenyans are smart people they have a 21st century President, not a grand Pa sitting in aso Rock doing nothing. So Kenyans have the right to overtake us as they've done already. It will take us 5 to 6 years to play catch-up that's after the Grandpa is remove. So for now stop deceiving your self. And face the reality you people brought to us. Zombie

Honestly you did not make sense,

All the phones jumaa and Konga import using our fx never pain u finish abi.
What is stopping alibert, lifemate. From promoting the furniture makers in kugbo etc, must it be foreign furniture, after u will complain about dollar rates

3 Likes

Re: ICT In Nigeria VS Kenya. Nigerian Youths And Inferiority Complex. by CIGARETTE: 10:08am On Sep 04, 2016
aresa:
[s][/s]

What are you waiting for? Is it not time to park your load and head to better somalia and sudan? grin

silly Igbos with no sense of identity, no sense of country, no sense of belonging and self worth... grin

Mynd44 Seun Fynestboi lalasticlala oam4j 89% of this dudes posts is to mock Igbos. He paints nairaland with his unguarded nauseating tribal utterances! Something should be done about this and others as well, be it igbos or yorubas. It is really sardonic and lugubrious I must say angry
Re: ICT In Nigeria VS Kenya. Nigerian Youths And Inferiority Complex. by ever811(m): 10:36am On Sep 04, 2016
DesChyko:

Noted.
Modified: Forgive me if I'm wrong, but your moniker suggests that you're from the South-West. Isn't this an abnormal intrest in the movement of Biafra? I mean, why are you so interested in the brother states..

You are aware Igbo is the general language in the South East. Give at least three South South states where Igbo is not spoken.

I'm not at loggerheads if the SS pull out. But I maintain you have no say in the matter.
that there are Igbo speaking community in the South south does not give you a reason to include them in your biafera madness.. Yoruba and Hausa languages are spoken in Benin republic,Ghana and other part of Africa.so are you saying all the part of Africans that speaks same or similar languages should form one country? you have boundary with north but they are not your sisters because they don't have oil that you are looking for...the kind thunder wey go tear that Una selfish and criminal agenda ehnnn

1 Like

Re: ICT In Nigeria VS Kenya. Nigerian Youths And Inferiority Complex. by VictorRomanov: 10:47am On Sep 04, 2016
Why would one human being feel he's better than another, cos he's from a particular location?
Re: ICT In Nigeria VS Kenya. Nigerian Youths And Inferiority Complex. by favourmic(m): 10:57am On Sep 04, 2016
This is for Kenya on nairaland

Re: ICT In Nigeria VS Kenya. Nigerian Youths And Inferiority Complex. by TerrorSquad147: 11:05am On Sep 04, 2016
xykms101:
In a confraternity relm , I see Nigeria as NBM aka AYE. Always making troubles, fighting for no reasons, forming undeserved superiority. We keep fighting other countries when our lands in shamble.

Nigeria is under economy resession that wrecked and put the whole zimbabwe in an unresolved problem yet we keep seeking for a useless attention.

How much is kenyan shilling to dollar and how much is Nigerian naira to dollar ? I think Nigerians need to take a chill pill and put a stop to this stupid act.
our leaders are like Vikings members, they believe that stealing is not a sin but an achievement.
Re: ICT In Nigeria VS Kenya. Nigerian Youths And Inferiority Complex. by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 04, 2016
recently(more than 2 years) a kenyan internet provider called ZUKU ,started to provide residencial internet connection for 3000 kenyan shillings(9291.17 nigeria naira) installation fee and one month subscription.then you pay 1200.00 kenya shillings (3716.47 Nigeria NAIRA) for 1 mb unlimited ,i upgraded to 4mb unlimited 2000.00 kenya shillings(6194.11 nigerian naira) basically i can download 4 to 8 GB movies,stream videos,skype,tweet e.t.c and i live in eastland (basically thats down town nairobi or where the poor live) if you live in up town nairobi you have several internet providers offering fiber connections ,better speed and prices)ZUKU is literally robbing us in down town.

when it comes to electricity there has being considerable improvement,our parliament want to pass a law.if there is a black out for more than three hour with out the electricity company informing their customers.we are going to be allowed to sue the electricity company

Kenya Power to compensate users for blackouts under new Bill

Businesses whose power is cut off for more than three hours within a day will receive compensation from Kenya Power if a proposed law is adopted.The amendment of the Energy Act will see the power utility compensate consumers for financial losses and physical injuries due to power outages.

The country suffers from frequent blackouts due to supply shortfalls and an aging infrastructure, forcing most businesses and wealthy customers to have stand-by generators.

Kenya Power will be expected to include the compensation in power bills and use it to offset future electricity bills, says the proposed law sponsored by Abdulswamad Nassir (Mvita MP).
http://www.businessdailyafrica.com/Kenya-Power-to-refund-users-for-blackouts-under-new-Bill/539546-2836554-15eob4p/index.html

Mark Zuckerberg is a cunning individual ,he knew kenya and nigeria are two bitter rivals online thats why he visited those two countries.the only online market facebook has and with a sure future growth are in africa. africa has the fastest internet connection growth than the rest of the world and with also a young population.
do most of you think chinese and russians know who is Mark Zuckerberg !they have their own social media sites,which are much popular than facebook and other foreign social media sites.if our information communication infrastructure was in comparison with the rest of the world,do you think we could even know who is Mark Zuckerberg.do any of you even remember there were mobile phone companies like nokia,siemens,Ericsson e.t.c by the way motorolla still makes smart phones

Facebook’s Africa PR offensive masks quest for profits after rejection in India

Mark Zuckerberg is a smooth salesman, as you would expect from someone who heads a corporation that has managed to attract a billion people to its network within a few short years.

What was he doing in Africa last week? He was on a grand education tour, he claimed. “Just landed in Nairobi! I’m here to meet with entrepreneurs and developers, and to learn about mobile money – where Kenya is the world leader.”

A few days earlier he offered the same explanation for his presence in Lagos. “The energy here is amazing and I’m excited to learn as much as I can.”
In truth, Facebook has come to Africa because it has attained maturity in North America and Europe and needs a new market.

The numbers are obviously attractive. There are a billion people in Africa and only about 120 million of them are on Facebook.

In America, by contrast, slightly over half the population operate a Facebook account and growth has slowed. Winning over a larger proportion of Africans to the social network would obviously boost the number of Facebook users significantly.

Nicola Mendelsohn, the company’s vice-president for Europe, the Middle East and Africa, was blunt about Facebook’s intentions when the network opened an office in South Africa in June 2015: “This is one of the places where our next billion users are coming from. It would be a massive missed opportunity (not to invest here). Africa matters,” he told Bloomberg.

So while Zuckerberg has struck the pitch-perfect PR notes on his visit, crashing the shooting of a hip hop video, jogging in the streets of Lagos, enjoying fish at Mama Oliech’s restaurant in Nairobi, and going on a mini-safari in Naivasha, there should be no doubt that the real reason for his visit to Africa is to expand Facebook’s bottomline.

Which ordinarily should not be a problem. It appears a win-win situation when a tech company helps to extend access to the Internet in rural areas.

Facebook’s strategy for growth on the continent revolves around its Internet.org programme which is a partnership between the firm and a number of telcom companies.

The idea is to offer free access to the Internet to people living in rural areas who might have basic mobile phones but without access to the net.

An app which has already been rolled out in several African countries allows people to access a number of sites for free including AccuWeather, BBC News, Facebook, Messenger, Google Search, Wikipedia, Facts for Life and Unicef.

It will be interesting to see how Facebook goes about its attempts at expansion in Africa after its fairly spectacular failure with a similar project in India.

FREE INTERNET SCHEME

Beginning in October 2014, Zuckerberg and Co expended huge levels of resources and energy trying to convince regulators to allow them to set up a free Internet scheme for villagers in rural India. Zuckerberg declared Facebook intended to connect “every village” which would spur transformation.

Facebook’s proposal was rejected, in a development the UK’s Guardian newspaper described as “the biggest stumbling block the company had hit in its 12-year-history”.

“Where Zuckerberg saw the endless promise of a digital future, Indians came to see something more sinister. Seventeen months later, Facebook’s grand plans to bring India online had been halted by overwhelming local opposition ... In the end, it seemed, Facebook had acted as if it was giving India a gift. But it was not a gift Indians wanted.

Some of the questions which arose in India were why in America Facebook supports the concept of “net neutrality,” the idea that Internet providers should provide equal access to web content without favouring some providers and yet in India and now in Africa, it is taking the opposite approach by listing some sites to be offered for free and not others.

There was also a wider cultural question about Facebook’s assumption, in the words of the New York Times, that it would “be received with open arms” virtually as a saviour. In India it found regulators who asked many tough questions including on the methods that major giant tech multinationals use to pay as little tax as possible.

The smoothness of Zuckerberg’s entry into Africa shows some lessons have been learned and the approach is much humbler and spun as an effort to “learn”.

The goals are, of course, the same. Nothing wrong with the pursuit of profits but let’s hope regulators in Africa will not be overwhelmed by the charm offensive and will pose the same hard questions those in India did
linkhttp://www.nation.co.ke/oped/Opinion/-Facebook-Africa-PR-offensive-masks-quest-for-profits/440808-3368558-15a3qo/index.html

1 Like

Re: ICT In Nigeria VS Kenya. Nigerian Youths And Inferiority Complex. by Michel2013: 11:31am On Sep 04, 2016
[quote author=madridsta007 post=49056162]

Let me get it; APC and Lai Mohammed, Fashola, Tinubu even Buhari that spread all kinds of lies and propaganda which ALL Nigerians are currently suffering for did not bring themselves hate, but the Igbos who, admittedly are quite critical of this government brought themselves hate?

Seriously?

Who should be hated: the critic who is merely playing his role as democracy provides, or the person or group who lied and sold the most devilish of propaganda to get a position which all Nigerians are now suffering for?

Really?

Gosh.

[b]
leave that fool to keep masturbating.80% of economic activity in Dubia is business all through yet dubai is a force to reckon with in the world. what is the contribution of that fool to economic and physical development of nigeria? the Igbos you are calling traders are the ones driving the indigenous manufacturing and technological section today in nigeria.keep sleeping and waiting for monthly salary which can never afford you a beffitting bungalow.that explains why there are many archaic buildings with rusted brown roofs in yoruba land. your afonjaism is gaining global attention.

And yes, having businesses everywhere spurs development. Come on, you know this. Do you know how Birmingham became one of the biggest cities in the UK? Do you know the impact of the shops and businesses by the Indians and Pakistanis? Do you? [/sub][/b]
Re: ICT In Nigeria VS Kenya. Nigerian Youths And Inferiority Complex. by ENDEEEEEEE(m): 11:59am On Sep 04, 2016
Princefrankie1:

Bros with all due respect I think you really don't know much about how a countries economy is being run. Or maybe you know, but you are just being hypocritic.

You really didn't answer my question. you say Buhari doesn't have Economic policies/strategies and yet he hasn't borrowed to pay workers. smh. If there are no strategies on ground, would there be any money In the coffers? The government spends over N165 billion every month to pay federal civil servants. Multiply that figure by 12 and compare with how much Nigeria gets as revenue anually since the oil downturn? undecided

Then how does he manage to pay this workers without borrowing? And you say their are no policies.

Bros their is no point arguing this with you.I believe You know the truth. You know that everything happening now is not the fault of the current administration. if you don't know, then it's a pity.

My happiness is, we still have some reasonable and analytic Nigerians who know the facts.

You people just wail because you hear people wailing

Sir plss don't be angry I just want u to name one economic policy please I beg you... just one economic policy...
Re: ICT In Nigeria VS Kenya. Nigerian Youths And Inferiority Complex. by MrSly(m): 12:24pm On Sep 04, 2016
seunmsg:

I have nothing against your agitation. Declare a biafra that comprises of the five south eastern states and nobody will blink an eye.

Blindness sometimes isn't physical impairment but psychological.

How many States made up the Biafra that once existed?
How many states made up the old Eastern states?

I am not trying to impose Biafran struggle on anybody. I am just trying to say that lies against oneself is self inflicted blindess.
Re: ICT In Nigeria VS Kenya. Nigerian Youths And Inferiority Complex. by HedrixxxAb: 12:27pm On Sep 04, 2016
Nowadays everything is made in CHINA Except COWARDS they are made in KENYAN
Re: ICT In Nigeria VS Kenya. Nigerian Youths And Inferiority Complex. by aresa: 1:10pm On Sep 04, 2016
bayelsa1son:
i can see u will have already taken this as one of ur oga achievements clap for ur self

And what's your own achievement? Running around the internet to let the world know how much you hate and despise your own country and wear it like a badge of honor?

How sad and pathetic can you people be..

1 Like

Re: ICT In Nigeria VS Kenya. Nigerian Youths And Inferiority Complex. by slim75d(m): 1:11pm On Sep 04, 2016
DesChyko:

Noted.
Modified: Forgive me if I'm wrong, but your moniker suggests that you're from the South-West. Isn't this an abnormal intrest in the movement of Biafra? I mean, why are you so interested in the brother states..

You are aware Igbo is the general language in the South East. Give at least three South South states where Igbo is not spoken.

I'm not at loggerheads if the SS pull out. But I maintain you have no say in the matter.

No LGA in akwa ibom,cross river,Bayelsa speak igbo.
Re: ICT In Nigeria VS Kenya. Nigerian Youths And Inferiority Complex. by aresa: 1:15pm On Sep 04, 2016
Oildichotomy:
[size=15pt]Typical ramblings of a pained Zombie who will refuse to see the hunger under his nose but quick to point fingers at other people.

Kenya took Nigeria to the cleaners with honest realistic truth.

Get with it already
[/size]

Only people with zero sense of country, low self esteem, lack of self worth, lack of identity and sense of belonging peddle and think other people and country that's really below them is better than their own country..

Your problem is a personal problem and self inadequacies which has nothing to do with Nigeria..

I just wonder why you people are not packing your load and moving to better Kenya instead of boring us with your lame and loathing nonsense..

1 Like

Re: ICT In Nigeria VS Kenya. Nigerian Youths And Inferiority Complex. by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 04, 2016
HedrixxxAb:
Nowadays everything is made in CHINA Except COWARDS they are made in KENYAN
why are behaving like a toddler with childish antics,grow up and be an adult
Re: ICT In Nigeria VS Kenya. Nigerian Youths And Inferiority Complex. by Decryptor(m): 1:24pm On Sep 04, 2016
DesChyko:

Noted.

My brother, it is better to take a razor blade and attempt to chisel through Zuma Rock with it than engage in an argument with someone like seunmsg. The guy is not just worth it.
Re: ICT In Nigeria VS Kenya. Nigerian Youths And Inferiority Complex. by nototribalist: 1:39pm On Sep 04, 2016
kishimi8:

Honestly you did not make sense,

All the phones jumaa and Konga import using our fx never pain u finish abi.
What is stopping alibert, lifemate. From promoting the furniture makers in kugbo etc, must it be foreign furniture, after u will complain about dollar rates
I will reply you when your kugbo carpenter start using original fabric and good wood for their furniture.
Re: ICT In Nigeria VS Kenya. Nigerian Youths And Inferiority Complex. by Spongia1(m): 2:07pm On Sep 04, 2016
That part of the post that said Zuckerberg spending more days in Nigeria compared to Kenya is a very stupid mentality. What if he spends ten years, will it make our ICT technology world class. The truth is that after all the excitement Mark came with, we will still go back to being the same.

1 Like

Re: ICT In Nigeria VS Kenya. Nigerian Youths And Inferiority Complex. by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 04, 2016
Spongia1:
That part of the post that said Zuckerberg spending more days in Nigeria compared to Kenya is a very stupid mentality. What if he spends ten years, will it make our ICT technology world class. The truth is that after all the excitement Mark came with, we will still go back to being the same.
when kenyans and nigerians are at each other throats because of Zuckerberg ,Obama while in china for the G20 meeting is snubbed and treated like a common president .thats all i have say, bye!!!

Barack Obama 'deliberately snubbed' by Chinese in chaotic arrival at G20

The US president was denied the usual red carpet welcome and forced to ‘go out of the ass’ of Air Force One, observers sayChina’s leaders have been accused of delivering a calculated diplomatic snub to Barack Obama after the US president was not provided with a staircase to leave his plane during his chaotic arrival in Hangzhou before the start of the G20.

Chinese authorities have rolled out the red carpet for leaders including India’s prime minister, Narendra Modi, the Russian president, Vladimir Putin, the South Korean president, Park Geun-hye, Brazil’s president, Michel Temer, and the British prime minister, Theresa May, who touched down on Sunday morning.

But the leader of the world’s largest economy, who is on his final tour of Asia, was forced to disembark from Air Force One through a little-used exit in the plane’s belly after no rolling staircase was provided when he landed in the eastern Chinese city on Saturday afternoon.

Breakthrough as US and China agree to ratify Paris climate deal
Read more
When Obama did find his way on to a red carpet on the tarmac below there were heated altercations between US and Chinese officials, with one Chinese official caught on video shouting: “This is our country! This is our airport!”
read more https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/sep/04/barack-obama-deliberately-snubbed-by-chinese-in-chaotic-arrival-at-g20
Re: ICT In Nigeria VS Kenya. Nigerian Youths And Inferiority Complex. by Oildichotomy(m): 3:19pm On Sep 04, 2016
aresa:

Only people with zero sense of country, low self esteem, lack of self worth, lack of identity and sense of belonging peddle and think other people and country that's really below them is better than their own country..

Your problem is a personal problem and self inadequacies which has nothing to do with Nigeria..

I just wonder why you people are not packing your load and moving to better Kenya instead of boring us with your lame and loathing nonsense..
Coming from somebody is so much low self esteem about himself and tribe and Nairaland being the only path is let off steam

I will pass
Re: ICT In Nigeria VS Kenya. Nigerian Youths And Inferiority Complex. by aresa: 3:37pm On Sep 04, 2016
Spongia1:

Spending more days in nigeria means more ICT business to visit, more ICT professionals to meet and ultimately made his first and only ICT investment in Africa right here in Lagos Nigeria on a Nigerian ICT company and not in Kenya or on any Kenyan ICT company..

Nothing is remaining the same, our ICT businesses and platforms are the largest and most profitable in Africa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hot!: Glo 1.2GB For N200 Valid For 3days / How To Repair Damaged Or Corrupted SD Card And Flash Drive / Disadvantages Of Buying China Phones (Chinadroids)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.