Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

Pastor William Kumuyi Visits Wike (Photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor William Kumuyi Visits Wike (Photos) (18605 Views)

William Kumuyi Celebrates His 77th Birthday Today / William Kumuyi Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today / William Kumuyi Celebrates His 75 Birthday Today! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor William Kumuyi Visits Wike (Photos) by metromediaboss: 3:04pm On Sep 03, 2016
Governor Wike With Pastor William Kumuyi and members of his delegates after a courtesy visit in Government House.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/09/photos-pastor-william-kumuyi-visits.html

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor William Kumuyi Visits Wike (Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 3:10pm On Sep 03, 2016
Am i the only one noticing that Wike has lost weight?! Walahi Rivers state nor easy to govern angry sad

5 Likes

Re: Pastor William Kumuyi Visits Wike (Photos) by siraj1402(m): 5:26pm On Sep 03, 2016
*DON'T LISTEN TO THEM...*
MTN came to Nigeria at a time when nobody wanted to invest in Nigeria, at a time when Nigerians did not have phones. Even Zenith Bank refused to loan MTN cash to operate,UBA rejected MTN's offer but today see the difference. What about Cowbell? When they came to Nigeria, they made milk in a sachet, Peak was laughing at them - they said Cowbell was milk for the poor - but they were right! 3-million poor people could afford N10 a day for a sachet of milk. Oya, do the math - 3 million people buying milk at N10.00- that was N30million every single day. In a month they grossed N900million (almost N1billion). Even Peak had to make sachet milk in order to survive in the market. So what have people told you? What have they said you cannot do, or you do not qualify for, or you do not have experience for? They told Cowbell, they told MTN, but today the story has changed. I have a feeling something is changing for you today! They will change their strategies just to keep in step with you. Don't listen to what people are saying or what life is showing you. YES, YOU CAN. Success is not about where you graduated from, or what grade you graduated with, but what graduates out of you. Keep the spirit UP...YES U CAN welcome to the first EMBER month.Man of god, welcome if I may say.

81 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Pastor William Kumuyi Visits Wike (Photos) by abokibuhari: 5:27pm On Sep 03, 2016
wekunleke
Re: Pastor William Kumuyi Visits Wike (Photos) by davss02(m): 5:27pm On Sep 03, 2016
More grace sire Meanwhile,I need the geniuses to help me out on this Many people will miss the answer. Someone steals your N500 Same person owes you N100 So he uses the stolen N500 to pay you his N100 debt and you give him N400. How much did you lose?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor William Kumuyi Visits Wike (Photos) by JGreg(m): 5:28pm On Sep 03, 2016
What is the relationship between darkness and light
Re: Pastor William Kumuyi Visits Wike (Photos) by okosodo: 5:28pm On Sep 03, 2016
This man is bringing peace to rivers
Re: Pastor William Kumuyi Visits Wike (Photos) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 03, 2016
wow God bless this man(W.F KUMUYI)

8 Likes

Re: Pastor William Kumuyi Visits Wike (Photos) by Opeyemibayonle(m): 5:29pm On Sep 03, 2016
Ok
Re: Pastor William Kumuyi Visits Wike (Photos) by Udstar(m): 5:30pm On Sep 03, 2016
My Daddy In The Lord, Heaven is your destination in Jesus name Amen.

25 Likes

Re: Pastor William Kumuyi Visits Wike (Photos) by lordimmaogidi(m): 5:31pm On Sep 03, 2016
Wow great Man Of God!!! I Respect this Man So Much

10 Likes

Re: Pastor William Kumuyi Visits Wike (Photos) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 03, 2016
[quote author=JGreg post=49043685]What is the relationship between darkness and light

so wat do u mean?

1 Like

Re: Pastor William Kumuyi Visits Wike (Photos) by zico530(m): 5:32pm On Sep 03, 2016
Great man of God. May God give you the spirit and strength of Caleb.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor William Kumuyi Visits Wike (Photos) by ITANAMI(m): 5:35pm On Sep 03, 2016
metromediaboss:
Governor Wike With Pastor William Kumuyi and members of his delegates after a courtesy visit in Government House.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/09/photos-pastor-william-kumuyi-visits.html
Praise the Lord

2 Likes

Re: Pastor William Kumuyi Visits Wike (Photos) by ffo(m): 5:41pm On Sep 03, 2016
may God continue to bless and keep him for us
Re: Pastor William Kumuyi Visits Wike (Photos) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 03, 2016
davss02:
More grace sire
Meanwhile,I need the geniuses to help me out on this
Many people will miss the answer. Someone steals your N500
Same person owes you N100
So he uses the stolen N500 to pay you his N100 debt and you give him N400.
How much did you lose?
you lose N500 altogether. Correct?

1 Like

Re: Pastor William Kumuyi Visits Wike (Photos) by Ranchhoddas: 5:55pm On Sep 03, 2016
siraj1402:
*DON'T LISTEN TO THEM...*
MTN came to Nigeria at a time when nobody wanted to invest in Nigeria, at a time when Nigerians did not have phones. Even Zenith Bank refused to loan MTN cash to operate,UBA rejected MTN's offer but today see the difference. What about Cowbell? When they came to Nigeria, they made milk in a sachet, Peak was laughing at them - they said Cowbell was milk for the poor - but they were right! 3-million poor people could afford N10 a day for a sachet of milk. Oya, do the math - 3 million people buying milk at N10.00- that was N30million every single day. In a month they grossed N900million (almost N1billion). Even Peak had to make sachet milk in order to survive in the market. So what have people told you? What have they said you cannot do, or you do not qualify for, or you do not have experience for? They told Cowbell, they told MTN, but today the story has changed. I have a feeling something is changing for you today! They will change their strategies just to keep in step with you. Don't listen to what people are saying or what life is showing you. YES, YOU CAN. Success is not about where you graduated from, or what grade you graduated with, but what graduates out of you. Keep the spirit UP...YES U CAN welcome to the first EMBER month.Man of god, welcome if I may say.
Great. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor William Kumuyi Visits Wike (Photos) by eleko1: 5:57pm On Sep 03, 2016
: angry sad angry angry sad
Pause4GG:
Mynd44,Lalasticlala, where una dey sad?
Re: Pastor William Kumuyi Visits Wike (Photos) by CltrAltDel: 5:58pm On Sep 03, 2016
Nnmadi Kanu won't like this grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor William Kumuyi Visits Wike (Photos) by eleko1: 6:00pm On Sep 03, 2016
They humble themselves b4 God's servant. sad,once the pastor leave the state,they'll resume their killing/fight.

1 Like

Re: Pastor William Kumuyi Visits Wike (Photos) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 03, 2016
E don finish
Re: Pastor William Kumuyi Visits Wike (Photos) by DozieInc(m): 6:33pm On Sep 03, 2016
Welcome W. F. K.
Re: Pastor William Kumuyi Visits Wike (Photos) by mechanics(m): 6:46pm On Sep 03, 2016
Better things to come for river state.
Re: Pastor William Kumuyi Visits Wike (Photos) by seunlayi(m): 6:46pm On Sep 03, 2016
The church is marching on

1 Like

Re: Pastor William Kumuyi Visits Wike (Photos) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 03, 2016
JGreg:

[size=18pt] The Light Illuminates the Dark![/size] wink

6 Likes

Re: Pastor William Kumuyi Visits Wike (Photos) by seunlayi(m): 6:50pm On Sep 03, 2016
JGreg:

The light want to bring light to where there is darkness so that the Light of the Word of God will shine all over the earth

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor William Kumuyi Visits Wike (Photos) by admindim: 6:50pm On Sep 03, 2016
it is well
Re: Pastor William Kumuyi Visits Wike (Photos) by seunlayi(m): 6:51pm On Sep 03, 2016
SunnyBlaze1:

[size=18pt] The Light Illuminates the Dark![/size] wink
thank you, he needs to know and he needs the light too

5 Likes

Re: Pastor William Kumuyi Visits Wike (Photos) by akpos98: 6:54pm On Sep 03, 2016
davss02:
More grace sire Meanwhile,I need the geniuses to help me out on this Many people will miss the answer. Someone steals your N500 Same person owes you N100 So he uses the stolen N500 to pay you his N100 debt and you give him N400. How much did you lose?
you loss #900 in total
Re: Pastor William Kumuyi Visits Wike (Photos) by Godwin616: 6:56pm On Sep 03, 2016
Is it only me that notice this trend? The other day Pastor Kumuyi visited Gov Fayose and now Wike. I think the man of God is trying to calm the tension in these 2 states and make the gladiators to embrace peace. I think its a good gesture. More grease to your elbows. Now we have begining to see deeper life coming to the fore politically, a dramatic twist from the past. This is a welcome development.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor William Kumuyi Visits Wike (Photos) by kaylex1994(m): 6:56pm On Sep 03, 2016
just left my city a couple of weeks ago ...God bless you sir

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet MCGodwinFavour Who Started Singing At 10, Tours The Globe With His Talent / Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic / What Is The Most Embarrassing Situation That Has Happened To You In Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.