Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! - Fashion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! (158071 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Looking So Stunningly Beautiful In A Monique Lhuillier Dress / 10 Tricks That Make You Instantly More Beautiful In Pictures / 65-year-old Crowned Most Beautiful In Elderly Beauty Pageant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by seunbballo(m): 2:05pm On Oct 06, 2009
@Sayso, That was a rude comment. Pls post ur girlfrds pic,

@Omar, Picture below is her natural picture at home. You will see that the beauty is Natural,

@Sandee575, With or without makeup, she is beautiful. See for urself. Believe it or not. She is Mine,

@Germanoo7, She is Mine,

@Omar, Na by force to put wedding ring on finger 24/7. I don't put mine on cos i lose am. Ring doesn't stop a flirting married man or woman from cheating,

Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by omar22(m): 2:06pm On Oct 06, 2009
yes ooo. i very much agree nigerian girls are the most beautiful girls on this planet.check out this beautiful one i saw in my village when i travelled home last ;d ;d ;d ;d

Does she have to "CAKE" her face?
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by omar22(m): 2:08pm On Oct 06, 2009
@ Oga seunbballo 

She looks wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy underage to be your wife or a wife in general, and the ring bit!!! we are not "MUGS"

And Bobo! you just put up pictures of 2 different ladies
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by seunbballo(m): 2:13pm On Oct 06, 2009
@Ikeyman00, You be correct man. Soma wetin? lol

Thumbs up 4 naija women. If we no dey proud of our women who we wan dey proud of ''Britney spears'', lol
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by seunbballo(m): 2:19pm On Oct 06, 2009
@Omar, Thats what make up does to the face of ladies,

When a lady is naturally pretty, then with a bit of make, could look better,

But when she aint that good looking naturally, with makeup, she will struggle to look any better,

Those are pictures of the same person believe it or not, Want more prove!!

Anyway, i don't need to prove to u anymore as long as i know i sleep and wake up with her!!!! lol

Mind u, she looks young too. She is 25yrs old and not a minor like u said, lol
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by omar22(m): 2:22pm On Oct 06, 2009
they are not the same ladies
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by GEW: 2:35pm On Oct 06, 2009
another meaningless thread
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by seunbballo(m): 2:41pm On Oct 06, 2009
@Omar, U still don't wanna give up.

So it means i married 2 different women.

Ok!! What about another of her pics, Probably this pics too is from another lady

Its the same person, looks sometimes change depending on posture, facial expressions etc

Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by maxtop(m): 2:57pm On Oct 06, 2009
9ja girls are so biurifu, grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by german007(m): 3:00pm On Oct 06, 2009
@maxtop

Sir What exactly is your point?. What r u proving or trying to say. PLS EXPLAIN YOURSELF TO US.

Thanks
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Moranike: 3:04pm On Oct 06, 2009
God really created some beautiful girls in nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by german007(m): 3:06pm On Oct 06, 2009
@seunbballo

Sir pls tender your evidence.

Regards
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by seunbballo(m): 3:37pm On Oct 06, 2009
@germanoo7, what evidence are you looking for?
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by nene1: 7:05pm On Oct 06, 2009
@ stillwater:

nope, i'm not hating on light skinned girls. there is nothing to hate on. i'm just stating a mentality a lot of africans have, which is the lighter is better attitude. you can't deny that. if that is not the case then can you care to explain why skin bleaching is so common in africa especialy nigeria, if people did not have this mentality?
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by omar22(m): 7:15pm On Oct 06, 2009
Mr Bello

These 2 pix are not the same as the first one

why dont you put all 3 pic together
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Epi: 9:12pm On Oct 06, 2009
Without the weaves/braids 7/8 of Nigerian girls are not pretty. Somalians, Ethiopians, Liberian, South Africans, are prettier. According to the survey, Nigerian boys are prettier than the Nigerian girls. According to Yellow man, dem body look good but dem face no ready grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Epi: 9:23pm On Oct 06, 2009
I like this ATM girl. At least she is beautiful without running around with long horse hair on her head grin grin

Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 06, 2009
Epi:

I like this ATM girl. At least she is beautiful without running around with long horse hair on her head grin grin

Photoshop and 10000kg of make up nko?
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Epi: 9:40pm On Oct 06, 2009
michelin89:

Photoshop and 10000kg of make up nko?
Michelin89

Are you trying to tell us indirectly that Nigerian girls have to be photoshopped with 10000kg of make-up in order for them to be pretty. shocked shocked shocked Girl that's brutal! That's a terrible thing for you to say shocked shocked shocked Thank God you said it not me
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 06, 2009
Epi:

Michelin89

Are you trying to tell us indirectly that Nigerian girls have to be photoshopped with 10000kg of make-up in order for them to be pretty. shocked shocked shocked Girl that's brutal! That's a terrible thing for you to say shocked shocked shocked Thank God you said it not me

But judging from that pic, what do you want me to say?
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by seunbballo(m): 10:07pm On Oct 06, 2009
@Omar, Seriously, the 3 pics are the same person. The ist one is her celebrity pic. If you are still doubting me?

Visit her Myspace page: www.myspace.com/gracesapphire
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by blackspade(m): 11:21pm On Oct 06, 2009
Don't mind maxtop, he's just posting pictures of his upcoming Halloween outfit.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Nobody: 1:17am On Oct 07, 2009
Nigerian girls are beautiful, not the most beautiful.

Even me sef no go lie about that. ah ahn
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by jalether(m): 1:30am On Oct 07, 2009
FL Gators:

Nigerian girls are beautiful, not the most beautiful.

Even me sef no go lie about that. ah ahn

Tell them babe, they need to know only if naija peeps are this honest. . . .
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Nijasingh: 3:03am On Oct 07, 2009
I know they are simply the most beautiful in the world and I am married to one !!
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by omar22(m): 9:51am On Oct 07, 2009
I like this ATM girl. At least she is beautiful without running around with long horse hair on her head

"Escape from zoo" comes to mind
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by sayso: 10:11am On Oct 07, 2009
@seunbballo guy am sorry ,did not mean to be rude to you or your wife,now we can say she is gorgeous.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by sexyLeamon(f): 10:35am On Oct 07, 2009
@seunbballo ur wife is cute but why are u posting her pic on a general forum? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by sodconfirm: 10:45am On Oct 07, 2009
You guys are not even talking about Souti Girls.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by bist: 11:20am On Oct 07, 2009
i dont really knw if the are the finest in 9ja or the world, but i do knw that they have they switest TOTO in the world, if u doubt me give 1 9ja swit 16 gurl 2 ur fada and see if he wudn't kick u and ur stinkin motha out of hiz house, AWUUUUU,
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by No2Atheism(m): 11:28am On Oct 07, 2009
Epi:

Epi, she is really beautiful just as you said.

How i wish African ladies would implement fashion thats natural and more suited to them rather than go around wearing one fake thing after another.

What ladies do not seem to understand is that:

"GUYS KNOW THAT YOU ARE USING ONE FAKE THING OR ANOTHER, HENCE IT BECOMES A TURN OFF WHEN YOU PILE ON MORE AND MORE FAKE FASHION ACCESSORY AFTER ANOTHER".
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by german007(m): 2:18pm On Oct 07, 2009
@seunballo.

I find it hard to understand y u would post ur wife's pic on a public forum like this.
I dont think your wife will like this if she find's out.

You'r a responsible family man, do wats right and take it off.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14)

What is the Best Cream For Someone Who's Dark In Complexion? / Pls Which Cream Can Remedy This..carotone Has Killed Me / Butt Enlargement Creams, Do They Really Work? Pls Ladies Advice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.