Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,507 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! - Fashion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! (158034 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Looking So Stunningly Beautiful In A Monique Lhuillier Dress / 10 Tricks That Make You Instantly More Beautiful In Pictures / 65-year-old Crowned Most Beautiful In Elderly Beauty Pageant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by ikeyman00(m): 2:21pm On Oct 07, 2009
jale
Tell them babe, they need to know only if naija peeps are this honest. . .

u once proof u are joke!!

tel them wetin??

if she said naija gals are beautiful but not sure they are the most. . .  .

no bi max yet; somalia and ethopia aint in the league

for once i ve been to MIss east african uk in 2008; if i had my way makosa could ve got spanken by my d ck; sometimes i wonder if we are living in earth or outside planet

well well i think i know why lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by ikeyman00(m): 2:26pm On Oct 07, 2009
german007

Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa!
« #383 on: Today at 02:18:05 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@seunballo.

I find it hard to understand y u would post your wife's pic on a public forum like this.
I dont think your wife will like this if she find's out.

You'r a responsible family man, do wats right and take it off.

this is the absolute reason i try my best to evade fake mo ther fukers like u hhahha; for real

he pasted the pic; this is u; oh this aint your wife; this and that

now he went as far to proof the pic is real; now this is what we get! self-servicer cool

ohhhh we forget this is a public forum; my ass

those ugly witches and wizard in here that never had their pic in nl; i suggest yal look for another excuses

fool!!

funni as it looks the pic is in fce book? no bi am
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by seunbballo(m): 3:13pm On Oct 07, 2009
@ikeyman, Some people here on nairaland are really retarded. I don't know why i actually answered him in the first place. Fool!!!! Is Facebook not a public forum where u can add who ever and share discussions as long as your frienship request is accepted by the person.

His problem was that he couldn't imagine someone in nairaland could have a pretty wife!! , lol

Don't really understands what people think,

Just as Sunny Neji sang: Wetin i go do my brother oh, wey dem no go talk,
Your wife fine, dem go talk,
She get big ass, dem go talk,
Your wife na monkey,dem go talk,
She get small ass, dem go talk,
You get money, dem go talk,
You no kon get money, dem go talk,

My brother i tire oh, MAN IS INSATIABLE, LET ME RE-PHRASE, NIGERIANS ARE INSATIABLE, ''NA WHY POLITICIANS NO WON LEAVE POSITION''
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by omar22(m): 3:51pm On Oct 07, 2009
@seunballo

anyway I do apologise for my trouble, but??

something doesnt seem right!!!

But all in all, Thumbs up!!! you have a beautiful wife!!!

Take care of her!
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by seunbballo(m): 5:01pm On Oct 07, 2009
@sayso, no problem thanks!!
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by seunbballo(m): 5:10pm On Oct 07, 2009
@Omar22, No wahala!!
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by jalether(m): 6:17pm On Oct 07, 2009
ikeyman00:

jale
u once proof u are joke!!

tel them wetin??

if she said naija gals are beautiful but not sure they are the most. . .  .

no bi max yet; somalia and ethopia aint in the league

for once i ve been to MIss east african uk in 2008; if i had my way makosa could ve got spanken by my d ck; sometimes i wonder if we are living in earth or outside planet

well well i think i know why lipsrsealed

I have a piece of advice for you, just say no to drugs, I have read so many dumb post on nairaland but yours just strikes me
as a post written by a crack head cos it just doesn't make any sense at all
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Epi: 6:24pm On Oct 07, 2009
See butee. Try match this one with a Nigerian grin grin hay haay!

Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 07, 2009
Epi:

See butee. Try match this one with a Nigerian grin grin hay haay!

She looks average for Eastern standards.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by ell77(f): 9:13pm On Oct 07, 2009
michelin89:

She looks average for Eastern standards.

@michelin89
Did this guy not see the Nigerian girls whose photos are displayed on the first page before he posted this picture? I don't understand how he thought this picture was better. Beauty really is in the eye of the beholder!
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by ikeyman00(m): 10:18pm On Oct 07, 2009
www.nairaland.com/attachments/186644_this_is_beauty_JPG5cd324565d7facd402cd95e9943fd9b0

fele leeeeeele

beauty for real

jalether
qiut the crack

ell77

its a aste of precious time tryin to talk to loser that cant get good chick
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by theviper1: 11:11pm On Oct 07, 2009
so what is this topic about, to show that nigerian women are the most beautiful in africa? like i have said several times and will add again that beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. what looks beautiful to me may look ugly to u,bt truth be said,nigeria women are not even the most beautiful in west africa. don t forget that we have women who resembles the ethiopians and the somalians in west africa, which is the cape verdian women.so lets cut this crap and move on to something else. i think that some of us thinks that they can impress some NL ladies with all these gibberish. there is no corner of the earth where u cant find beautiul and ugly women. in south africa and guinea bissau,when u see women from behind,u just wanna rape them there and then,bt when most of them turn their faces towards u,u wanna run as hard as u can. that is beauty as well.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by ikeyman00(m): 11:36pm On Oct 07, 2009
yes haa grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by emiwanlee(m): 7:22am On Oct 08, 2009
sodconfirm:

You guys are not even talking about Souti Girls.
They are out of contention
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by vislabraye(m): 7:34am On Oct 08, 2009
Nigeria is a very very populated country so there are so many beautiful ladies especially from the Niger Delta. But to say they are the most

beautiful in Africa I have my doubt. If you want to talk about the ratio of beautifu girls to ugly girls in Nigeria, i guess it would be lower than some

African coutries. The fact is, there are lots of extremes- extremely beautiful and extremely ugly. Ethopian girls are hot, may be the hotest in Africa.

You also have Algeria and Angola. Some one said Nigerians are the most beautiful in the world, i totally disagree. Talk about Russia, Spain, South

America, Oceania to mention but a few. Let's just limit Naija to West Africa First of all.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by vislabraye(m): 7:38am On Oct 08, 2009
Enough about Nigerian girls. What about Nigerian guyz grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by sexyLeamon(f): 7:41am On Oct 08, 2009
pls do not go there grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by ell77(f): 9:10am On Oct 08, 2009
vislabraye:

Enough about Nigerian girls. What about Nigerian guyz grin

Well, if you think Nigerian girls are beautiful they are the mother's of Nigerian men so the men must be handsome.
But if you think they are ugly, how will they bring forth handsome men?
So the answer applies to both in this case.
Which do you vote for?  grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by ezeagu(m): 12:26pm On Oct 08, 2009
ell77:

Well, if you think Nigerian girls are beautiful they are the mother's of Nigerian men so the men must be handsome.
But if you think they are ugly, how will they bring forth handsome men?
So the answer applies to both in this case.
Which do you vote for?  grin

That is what I don't understand about this sugar brained people. I saw a post by one of them comparing Somali women's hair with Nigerian hair and describing Nigerian hair as "nappy" and "tough" where as the Somali is long and curly. Tell me which hair will their daughters have?
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Czarskit(m): 1:04am On Oct 09, 2009
Sorry to say but Angolan gals are the best!!! cool
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by demoore1(m): 1:52pm On Oct 09, 2009
House. Who amongs you had been to the whole of Arican country. Ii wont start an argument till i have proof
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by mamagee6(f): 11:14pm On Oct 11, 2009
Nigerian women are the best.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by shakerz: 3:27pm On Oct 23, 2009
I dont think cape verdian resemble somalis or Ethoipia, when i see them, they really look like light skin African Americans. They dont have the delicate features of the horn
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by ababda: 2:29pm On Oct 27, 2009
to sexylemon:so you think Sudan have more beautiful girls than Nigeria? there is something wrong with ys eyes
i was not going to respond to you, but i had to in this case since your are talking about my people. you don't have a clue how extremely diverse sudan really is? here is a couple of videos, i have found on you tube of the different ethnicities that make up sudan today. i love alec wek as a person and she is a role model to follow, however, not all sudanese look like alec wek dear. i am sorry from these videos to disappoint you. even though i don't think alec wek is ugly as you do.

first one is a sudanese nubian singing group from the north of the country.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gebUGY6R1nE&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjfjTiGkPzI&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoJ7li-7Zwo&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4MJn6vG_OA&feature=related
these are sudanese singers that live in the north of the country, however, many people from other regions live in the north as well

sudanese from the south
where alek wek is from

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3zRoKurbEs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cNQ2SGxBDY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5F3jrHjpjAY

eastern sudan
beja ethnic group

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6fiqtp1te4&feature=PlayList&p=D6A3AE61D7371828&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=14
singer from darfur region

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t949Yg_PGeI&feature=related
singing group from many sudanese ethnic groups calling for africa to unite

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkzp0QDwBCc
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 29, 2009
shilling:
Ethiopian girls, Ethiopian girls, whatever. If they weren't coloured, no one would have mentioned them.
Coloureds indeed! This is the loudest cry of insecurity and sadly the height of ignorance. Ethiopians come in ALL shades. I have seen several dark-skinned Ethiopians and Eritreans. Some ignorant people even say that Somalis are mixed. Please. . . . .Naomi Campbell is more mixed than these Cushites. The real reason people say they are beautiful is because they have nice features and most of them do not need fake hair, neither do they need to hide under three layers of 'cake' foundation because they have good, baby-soft FLAWLESS SKIN. They are naturally beautiful and it doesn't just apply to their light-skinned women. That myth that girls from the Horn of Africa are light-skinned or mixed needs to be demystified. Iman for instance is a lovely chocolate Somali woman and my friend Habiba is a beautiful ebony-skinned Somali girl.

@ topic,
[b]Many [/b]Naija girls are beautiful, but I don't think they are the most beautiful in Africa.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 29, 2009
Not sure about the world's most beautiful, but one thing I can confidently say:

Nigerian girls are hot. kiss
Nigerian girls are sexy. kiss
Nigerian girls make fantastic wives. kiss
Nigerian girls have good dress sense. kiss

And most importantly, Nigerian girls understand me as a Nigerian too. cool

That's why I married a Nigerian, wouldn't have it any other way, and that suits me fine. cool
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by tunnytox(m): 5:58pm On Nov 29, 2009
Siena:

Not sure about the world's most beautiful, but one thing I can confidently say:

Nigerian girls are hot. kiss
Nigerian girls are sexy. kiss
Nigerian girls make fantastic wives. kiss
Nigerian girls have good dress sense. kiss

And most importantly, Nigerian girls understand me as a Nigerian too. cool

That's why I married a Nigerian, wouldn't have it any other way, and that suits me fine. cool

exactly the reasons why i'll only marry a Nigerian cool cool
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by londoner: 3:42pm On Nov 30, 2009
Well,

Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by londoner: 3:46pm On Nov 30, 2009

Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by kenyatta: 9:12pm On Dec 03, 2009
Sade!!! wow I love her shocked
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by londoner: 12:53am On Dec 05, 2009
Lol, thats not Sade at all.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by naliakar: 2:44pm On Dec 05, 2009
Nigerian Girls and Beauty: Oil and water
Except of course Calabar ladies and a sprinkle of Yoruba ladies here and there. But only if the competition is within Nigeria. They will have to create a different category for Nigerian ladies once the highly competitive East Africans are on show.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14)

What is the Best Cream For Someone Who's Dark In Complexion? / Pls Which Cream Can Remedy This..carotone Has Killed Me / Butt Enlargement Creams, Do They Really Work? Pls Ladies Advice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.