Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,908 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Wow! Unilag Releases 2016/17 Screening Results - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Wow! Unilag Releases 2016/17 Screening Results (21485 Views)

Professor's Nude Photos: UNILAG Releases Press Statement. / UNIZIK Releases 2016/2017 Admission List / UNILAG Releases 2016 Screening Guidelines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wow! Unilag Releases 2016/17 Screening Results by kentozybee(m): 8:31am On Sep 04, 2016
LizB2K:
UNILAG: 2016/2017 POST-UTME SCREENING RESULTS HAVE BEEN RELEASED.CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO CHECK FROM THE UNIVERSITY WEBSITE, http://applications.unilag.edu.ng

Received this couple of hours ago.

Don't forget to share your joy please!
how will u know if u r offered admission
Re: Wow! Unilag Releases 2016/17 Screening Results by davbravo(m): 8:41am On Sep 04, 2016
kentozybee:
since they've released the screening result, cutoff for the various courses will be released soon..... then admission list
Re: Wow! Unilag Releases 2016/17 Screening Results by kentozybee(m): 8:42am On Sep 04, 2016
davbravo:
since they've released the screening result, cutoff for the various courses will be released soon..... then admission list
OK thanks
Re: Wow! Unilag Releases 2016/17 Screening Results by davbravo(m): 8:48am On Sep 04, 2016
kentozybee:
OK thanks
you're welcome
Re: Wow! Unilag Releases 2016/17 Screening Results by andyview(m): 8:48am On Sep 04, 2016
I got 79. Will i get admission for Medicine?

1 Like

Re: Wow! Unilag Releases 2016/17 Screening Results by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 8:49am On Sep 04, 2016
Akinaukwa:
Congratulations to the freshers. Wont be surprised man-know-man made most of the list.
Lol.. Unilag don't do "mago mago" with their merit list.
Re: Wow! Unilag Releases 2016/17 Screening Results by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 04, 2016
andyview:
I got 79. Will i get admission for Medicine?

You won't know until the cut-off mark is released.
You have a nice result BTW.

However, last year's was 70 for MBBS.
Re: Wow! Unilag Releases 2016/17 Screening Results by emdy15th: 9:04am On Sep 04, 2016
make i go check mine ashapp too.lolz...that was way back in 2012,OAU do me shege but big thanks to U.I
Re: Wow! Unilag Releases 2016/17 Screening Results by emdy15th: 9:06am On Sep 04, 2016
make i go check mine ashapp too.lolz...that was way back in 2012,OAU do me shege but big thanks to U.I.
Re: Wow! Unilag Releases 2016/17 Screening Results by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 04, 2016
I know that disqualification ish isnt due to wrong subject combo,wat other subject will an aspirant of pharmacy apply for in his utme if not eng,chem,phy and boi...,or his ssce which comprises of math,eng,chem,phy and boi,its a mistake am very sure of that,all those that are confident about their subject combo for their respective courses should go down to unilag to get a detailed information as to y some one wrote who wrote the same subject as you got qualified and you didnt,dont just sit at home and listen to sympathetic phrases.

2 Likes

Re: Wow! Unilag Releases 2016/17 Screening Results by Horlaarsco: 10:32am On Sep 04, 2016
60.25 mechanical engineering I get hope?.
Re: Wow! Unilag Releases 2016/17 Screening Results by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 04, 2016
Heromaniaa:
I am sure you all jambites are eager to get into school. Because you've been told that if you study hard you will graduate, get a nice job and live happily ever after. They lied to you. There is no such thing anymore. University education does not give you automatic success anymore, especially in this retrogressive progressive government. Learn a skill with you tuition fees: shoemaking, tailoring, catering etc. That's what pays these days. If I knew then in university what I know now, I would be better off now.
Wailing wailer,why the so much noise.i know you made a point but live us to our destiny.i know so many successful individuals that passed through the uni and they are doing extremely fine.Such people are my motivation.so stop discouraging us with this your myopic view that education doesn't pay anymore.it pays okay.muchas gracia

7 Likes

Re: Wow! Unilag Releases 2016/17 Screening Results by Mjjordan(m): 10:55am On Sep 04, 2016
Four years ago i was a jambite constantly checking the education section on nairaland for any available news about my school..now as a graduate, with my little experience on how stuffs work..the best advice I can offer to any jambite is to learn a skill before getting into the tertiary system..it pays alot..
Congrats to those given admission

2 Likes

Re: Wow! Unilag Releases 2016/17 Screening Results by jidebabs8: 11:06am On Sep 04, 2016
Wait sef.whats d screening method
Re: Wow! Unilag Releases 2016/17 Screening Results by teekrackz(m): 11:07am On Sep 04, 2016
Favou:
Guys pls help I just checked my Unilag post Ume result and I saw the aggregate score of 0.0.. Is that what you all got?.
It means u made a mistake wit ur subjects combo!
Re: Wow! Unilag Releases 2016/17 Screening Results by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 04, 2016
SleekyPosh:

So you wanna study URP...Well Ive been dere done deeds sha..Best of Luck..Ur score is real good..Am sure Oduwaye, Lawanson, Adejumo and Akinmoladun will be waiting for you.

but this ur neck go still long pass as e be now..because Studio, SVY, ESM, ECN and Independent study courses go check Ur Medulla and strength wella..

Urban and Regional Planning aint for the Fainthearted...

Cheers.
you don dey make me dey fear small small..buh i know God will conquer all
Re: Wow! Unilag Releases 2016/17 Screening Results by davbravo(m): 11:37am On Sep 04, 2016
jidebabs8:
Wait sef.whats d screening method
Their 5O'level subjects and utme score were used to get their aggregate, O'level-50% utme-50%
Re: Wow! Unilag Releases 2016/17 Screening Results by smileysmiley(f): 11:44am On Sep 04, 2016
Larynx:
Any update about unilag post Graduate entrance exams?
exam date has been fixed... September 17th to 24th
Re: Wow! Unilag Releases 2016/17 Screening Results by Heromaniaa: 11:54am On Sep 04, 2016
1KINGKYLE:

Wailing wailer,why the so much noise.i know you made a point but live us to our destiny.i know so many successful individuals that passed through the uni and they are doing extremely fine.Such people are my motivation.so stop discouraging us with this your myopic view that education doesn't pay anymore. It pays okay.muchas gracia
We are not in the same realm of reasoning. You are a backward reject.
Re: Wow! Unilag Releases 2016/17 Screening Results by Jackossky(m): 12:19pm On Sep 04, 2016
Favou:
Guys pls help I just checked my Unilag post Ume result and I saw the aggregate score of 0.0.. Is that what you all got?.

I checked that of my bro......

At the bottom
It was boldly written "Those that input the wrong subject combination are not weighed"

Re: Wow! Unilag Releases 2016/17 Screening Results by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 04, 2016
Heromaniaa:
We are not in the same realm of reasoning. You are a backward reject.
SORRY 4U.Just go back and read what you posted earlier and examine yourself.Definitely you will see that you lack cognitive reasoning.What a redundant comment!...if u regret your life,that doesn't mean others do.SEE YOUR LIFE?so so retarded and nauseating

1 Like

Re: Wow! Unilag Releases 2016/17 Screening Results by afolwalex20(m): 1:22pm On Sep 04, 2016
Sermwell:
Click like if u were offered admission or if you know anyone who has been given admission cool

Dude, it's only d screening result that was released.

1 Like

Re: Wow! Unilag Releases 2016/17 Screening Results by Elxandre(m): 1:36pm On Sep 04, 2016
Heromaniaa:
I am sure you all jambites are eager to get into school. Because you've been told that if you study hard you will graduate, get a nice job and live happily ever after. They lied to you. There is no such thing anymore. University education does not give you automatic success anymore, especially in this retrogressive progressive government. Learn a skill with you tuition fees: shoemaking, tailoring, catering etc. That's what pays these days. If I knew then in university what I know now, I would be better off now.
Redundant advice!

Mention any Shoemaker, Capenter that we all know!

Mention just four Nigerian billionaires who weren't university graduates.

You failing because you went to school doesn't mean others will.
Even Bill gates said "you have a higher chance of being successful with a graduate degree than not".

Stop misleading people with your mediocre mindset!

3 Likes

Re: Wow! Unilag Releases 2016/17 Screening Results by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 04, 2016
LizB2K:
UNILAG: 2016/2017 POST-UTME SCREENING RESULTS HAVE BEEN RELEASED.CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO CHECK FROM THE UNIVERSITY WEBSITE, http://applications.unilag.edu.ng

Each time I Click on that link, it takes me back to the application page. What do I do?
Re: Wow! Unilag Releases 2016/17 Screening Results by eHorey(m): 1:56pm On Sep 04, 2016
I just cheked mine and i had 56.75 want to study business adminstration hope the score is good enough
Re: Wow! Unilag Releases 2016/17 Screening Results by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 04, 2016
craziebone:

Each time I Click on that link, it takes me back to the application page. What do I do?
yeah,It would!...just type in your jamb reg. No and ur surname as password then click the log in...when its fully loaded then you'll check the upper left corner and you'll see it there,click it and you'll see the wonders
Re: Wow! Unilag Releases 2016/17 Screening Results by HastaCuando(m): 3:42pm On Sep 04, 2016
Heromaniaa:

Well, you are not far from the truth. But in my opinion, I will suggest getting the graduate education while using every available opportunity to learn one or two skills. Its a win-win take because you never can decipher the course of life by another persons experience alone.

1 Like

Re: Wow! Unilag Releases 2016/17 Screening Results by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 04, 2016
bayslw007:
yeah,It would!...just type in your jamb reg. No and ur surname as password then click the log in...when its fully loaded then you'll check the upper left corner and you'll see it there,click it and you'll see the wonders
this is where it takes me to. http://applications.unilag.edu.ng/(S(0qpsw2ppuvfe5kiwbyw3uvfu))/default.aspx
Re: Wow! Unilag Releases 2016/17 Screening Results by petux(m): 9:42pm On Sep 04, 2016
i got 70.50 going for Finance. Any finance aspirant?
Re: Wow! Unilag Releases 2016/17 Screening Results by LizB2K(m): 10:36pm On Sep 04, 2016
kentozybee:

Yeah, I actually asked a friend who is cuttently a Unilag student and he told me the school is still gonna release cut-off marks...so may be if one gets the cut-off for his/her course..then, d next thing may be to publish admission list oooo
Re: Wow! Unilag Releases 2016/17 Screening Results by LizB2K(m): 10:43pm On Sep 04, 2016
craziebone:

Yeah, it happens everywhere. The problem actually emerged from network congestion....so keep reloading....many reloaded severally before they could get theirs too....goodluck bro!
Re: Wow! Unilag Releases 2016/17 Screening Results by Toluwani113: 3:44pm On Sep 07, 2016
LizB2K:

Wow! UNILAG has released the 2016/2017 Cut-off Marks For All Departments , read more ==> http://dailyschoolgist..com.ng/2016/09/20162017-unilag-cut-off-marks-for-all.html

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adam Memorial Secondary School Araya, Delta, Where Students Sit On The Floor / Uduakobong Nquot Got His Results From University Of Uyo After 10 Years / Meet Bello Sambo, First To Hold A Railway Research PhD (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.