Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,618 members, 7,955,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:11 PM

Olubunmi Odumusi Dies After Swearing-in As Ogun Permanent Secretary (photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olubunmi Odumusi Dies After Swearing-in As Ogun Permanent Secretary (photo) (46929 Views)

Obiano Likely To Decamp To APC If He Wins & After Swearing In - Aye Dee / Indigenes Of Abuja Go Unclad In Protest For Slot Of Permanent Secretary. Photos / Buhari Sacks Permanent Secretary For Awarding Contracts To Himself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olubunmi Odumusi Dies After Swearing-in As Ogun Permanent Secretary (photo) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 03, 2016
henryadex:
THIS YEYE DEMOCRACY, HOW SHOULD A VERY SICK PERSON BE SWORN IN FOR SUCH A HIGH OFFICE TO HELL WITH DEMOCRACY
imagine even when they know that she may never survive the cancer, something is not right.
Re: Olubunmi Odumusi Dies After Swearing-in As Ogun Permanent Secretary (photo) by chimoskyg(m): 8:36pm On Sep 03, 2016
Wicked people
Re: Olubunmi Odumusi Dies After Swearing-in As Ogun Permanent Secretary (photo) by sunnyeinstein(m): 8:42pm On Sep 03, 2016
EreluY:

[size=14pt]The level of daftness amongst Nigerians baffles me: what is the "arrows of the evil ones in our hour of breakthrough?" This woman was battling cancer to which she finally succumbed. In my view, it would appear that she was in the USA receiving treatment and then flew back to be sworn in. If, in deed, she abandoned her chemo treatment, that was a fatal decision she took. Health is wealth. RIP to the dead, anyway.[/size]

This is d one realistic response on this thread.
Hw can u be battling cancer and cos of perm sec. u leave treatment for swearing in... and u even arrived on a wheelchair!!!!? The love/lust for money and power has finished us in this country
NO RIP FROM ME BECAUSE SHE KILLED HERSELF, PERIOD!!!!

1 Like

Re: Olubunmi Odumusi Dies After Swearing-in As Ogun Permanent Secretary (photo) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 03, 2016
princechurchill:
ogun and juju na Siamese twins
what juju? so you did not read were it says she had cancer? no one has cancer and survives, my mother inlaw has cancer and she is not even a nigerian does it mean she has been JUJUed? you nigerians needs to get educated.

1 Like

Re: Olubunmi Odumusi Dies After Swearing-in As Ogun Permanent Secretary (photo) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 03, 2016
sunnyeinstein:

Hw can u be battling cancer and cos of perm sec. u leave treatment for swearing in... and u even arrived on a wheelchair!!!!? The love/lust for money and power has finished us in this country
perhaps she was hopping to beat the cancer which is rare and what about the people who swore her in knowing that she may never survive the deadly illness she was also selfish if she abandoned treatment for a government office possition
Re: Olubunmi Odumusi Dies After Swearing-in As Ogun Permanent Secretary (photo) by Reference(m): 8:51pm On Sep 03, 2016
You are under treatment for CANCER and you fly 6,000 miles to attend a swearing in for what....

What will it profit a man....
Pure worldliness.
Haba.
The husband that is weeping should have offered solid advice and put the health of his wife first.
Re: Olubunmi Odumusi Dies After Swearing-in As Ogun Permanent Secretary (photo) by sunnyeinstein(m): 9:26pm On Sep 03, 2016
gypsey:
perhaps she was hopping to beat the cancer which is rare and what about the people who swore her in knowing that she may never survive the deadly illness she was also selfish if she abandoned treatment for a government office possition

One cant beat cancer by leaving the treatment table, especially if on chemotherapy treatment!
Yes, the govt is so daft for swearing in and almost incapacitated staff, someone who wont be around to carry out her official duties.

The way pple run this country ehn, i smh... it is well with naija's soul.
Re: Olubunmi Odumusi Dies After Swearing-in As Ogun Permanent Secretary (photo) by gcof(m): 9:41pm On Sep 03, 2016
Keneking:
But Nigeria sha, was the government no aware of her condition before the appointment.

This APC government sef cry
i tire o.if na ordinary recruitment they will be asking for medical fitness certificate. RIP to the dead
Re: Olubunmi Odumusi Dies After Swearing-in As Ogun Permanent Secretary (photo) by rasheedmalik113: 9:46pm On Sep 03, 2016
RIP madam,ogun state government give her son the seat···
Re: Olubunmi Odumusi Dies After Swearing-in As Ogun Permanent Secretary (photo) by YaksonFCA(m): 10:03pm On Sep 03, 2016
RIP
Re: Olubunmi Odumusi Dies After Swearing-in As Ogun Permanent Secretary (photo) by misscall247: 10:14pm On Sep 03, 2016
Ratello:
What's wrong with you? undecided
lol....u win beat m?
Re: Olubunmi Odumusi Dies After Swearing-in As Ogun Permanent Secretary (photo) by ernecy(m): 10:31pm On Sep 03, 2016
grin cheesy
afroluxpaint:

which one be "internal" rest.
bros hunger been dey format my brain.
Re: Olubunmi Odumusi Dies After Swearing-in As Ogun Permanent Secretary (photo) by papoose321: 12:12am On Sep 04, 2016
The real ògún just finish press up com kill m
Re: Olubunmi Odumusi Dies After Swearing-in As Ogun Permanent Secretary (photo) by EreluY(f): 12:46pm On Sep 04, 2016
sunnyeinstein:

[size=15pt]Totally agree with you. Desperate for a position she can longer occupy. Shame. Health is wealth.[/size]
Re: Olubunmi Odumusi Dies After Swearing-in As Ogun Permanent Secretary (photo) by EreluY(f): 12:49pm On Sep 04, 2016
gypsey:
what juju? so you did not read were it says she had cancer? no one has cancer and survives, my mother inlaw has cancer and she is not even a nigerian does it mean she has been JUJUed? you nigerians needs to get educated.

[size=15pt]Please let us all join hands and educated this indoctrinated and certificated yet uneducated Nigerian folks.[/size]
Re: Olubunmi Odumusi Dies After Swearing-in As Ogun Permanent Secretary (photo) by Nichnich: 3:45pm On Sep 04, 2016
Islie:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-west/209751-ogun-permanent-secretary-dies-days-swearing.html
What a gentle woman, mother of all. she's just awesome and cool lyk her husband. We will so miss ur smile and loving care in church mummy. Till we meet at d Lord's feet.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures Of Newly Constructed Leventis Underpass In Kaduna / Judge Withdraws From Saraki’s Case Over Negative Reports / I Have Forgiven Ambode But My Supporters Are Saying No To His 2nd Term -Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.