Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,951 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

How I Was Scammed Of 10000 Naira By A Nairalander - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Was Scammed Of 10000 Naira By A Nairalander (2926 Views)

I Wasn't Abducted, I Was With My Boyfriend - Housewife Rescued From Kidnappers / South African Lady Calls Out Guy Who Scammed Her In Guise Of Dating Her / I Was Scammed Of 12k Can My Bank Do Anything? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Was Scammed Of 10000 Naira By A Nairalander by DEGREE2466(m): 6:40pm On Sep 03, 2016
Please somebody should come in and help me out

I purchased UK adsense account from a nairalander, his Nairaland username is ciityboss and hypebaze. The idiot has many Nairaland usernames

First he asked me to pay in 2k so that he will give me the username and password to the adsense account.

I paid in the money into Diamond Bank with the following details

Acct name - Obinna dami. Acct num - 2225523596. Diamond bank

After making the 2000 naira payment, I called him and he confirmed it.

He gave me the email address of the adsense and the password which I later changed the password to my own and as a matter of fact, the google advert started displaying on my blog immediately.

The guy now went ahead to propose another business with me which is buying traffic to boost my earnings for me.

We agreed that he will buy targeted traffic to earn £120 for me in which I have to pay 13000 naira. I told him that I will pay 5k and complete the remaining 8k when the result is achieved.

The guy told me that he is having problem with his Diamond Bank account therefore that I should pay in the money in another GTB account .

Here is the details of the GTB account that I paid the 8k
Acct name - Kolawole biola
Acct num - 0163520233 gtb bank

I paid in the five thousand together with his 3k balance for the adsense making it 8k that is after the initial 2k that I paid to him before giving me the adsense username and password. In all, I have paid 10000 naira into this guys account.

How I discovered that I have been scammed

The boy said in 24hrs I should be able to see the earnings and balance him up. It is more than 24hrs yet I have not seen nothing.

The adsense account that he sold to me, I can no longer log in.

The guy has blocked me on whatsapp.

He barred me in one of his numbers and doesn't pick in the other number.

Note that the google ads are still displaying on my blog but how do I check my earnings?

Please I need advice on how to get back my money from this fraudster I met on this forum.

Will involving police enable bank to revert the money paid into an account?

Here is the fraudster's phone numbers
0903 011 5291
0817 008 4220
Please lalasticlala

Seun Osewa

And all good meaning Nigerians your suggestions is needed

Below are some of my chats with this heartless son who has decided to swindle a student like me of the money given to me for feeding all because I want to make ends meet

Re: How I Was Scammed Of 10000 Naira By A Nairalander by donbenedict(m): 6:43pm On Sep 03, 2016
Why didn't u request u see him in person? There is absolutely nothing anyone can do at this moment to help u bro. U just have to look at it and learn from your mistakes next time

4 Likes

Re: How I Was Scammed Of 10000 Naira By A Nairalander by DEGREE2466(m): 6:59pm On Sep 03, 2016
donbenedict:
Why didn't u request u see him in person? There is absolutely nothing anyone can do at this moment to help u bro. U just have to look at it and learn from your mistakes next time

The guy said he schools in Ansu whereas I school in Benin

I would have ignored him if he ran away with the 2k initial deposit.

But you won't blame me because I actually logged in to the adsense account, and as I directed my friends to click the ads, I saw the earnings that was immediately after placing the ads so I thought he is genuine and worth doing business with.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Scammed Of 10000 Naira By A Nairalander by LordOfNaira: 7:02pm On Sep 03, 2016
Obina Dami

5 Likes

Re: How I Was Scammed Of 10000 Naira By A Nairalander by Lordspicy(m): 7:03pm On Sep 03, 2016
no forgive am oooo

hone the desire for revenge in your heart and wait for the perfect opportunity....

na so my guy sell laptop to me then come my end come carry am run, i track am for 4 months ...when i catch am i collect him laptop shoes and wristwatch but nothing beat the sense of accomplishment wey i felt....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Scammed Of 10000 Naira By A Nairalander by jonaifame22(m): 7:10pm On Sep 03, 2016
Ahhhh,Kpele so gbo

Re: How I Was Scammed Of 10000 Naira By A Nairalander by spice123(m): 7:25pm On Sep 03, 2016
The guy told me that he is having problem with his Diamond Bank account therefore that I should pay in the money in another GTB account .

[b]The guy told me that he is having problem with his Diamond Bank account therefore that I should pay in the money in another GTB account .

[/b]The guy told me that he is having problem with his Diamond Bank account therefore that I should pay in the money in another GTB account .

When you noticed a different account name, you should have sensed something fishy
Re: How I Was Scammed Of 10000 Naira By A Nairalander by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 03, 2016
chaiii scammers everywhere angry angry
Re: How I Was Scammed Of 10000 Naira By A Nairalander by DEGREE2466(m): 7:37pm On Sep 03, 2016
spice123:

[b]The guy told me that he is having problem with his Diamond Bank account therefore that I should pay in the money in another GTB account .

[/b]The guy told me that he is having problem with his Diamond Bank account therefore that I should pay in the money in another GTB account .

When you noticed a different account name, you should have sensed something fishy

He said the account doesn't belong to him that I should snap and send the teller to him as evidence of payment thus the reason I sent him that teller in the screenshot above

Is there no way bank can pay me back my money after seeing the chats as evidence of scam
Re: How I Was Scammed Of 10000 Naira By A Nairalander by DEGREE2466(m): 7:42pm On Sep 03, 2016
prettythicksme:
chaiii scammers everywhere angry angry

I would have ignored him if it were to be just the first 2k deposit.

Guess he waited to ensure he catch me big.

I will never let go of this money

1 Like

Re: How I Was Scammed Of 10000 Naira By A Nairalander by brightalo1010: 7:43pm On Sep 03, 2016
No offer will make me pay money online to someone I never meet or know. besides the guy gave you every sign to suspect him starting from when you requested for his NL handle,and changing of the account name,yet the u went ahead to pay the money. The blaming here is not just for you alone, but for other online members who maybe having the same intention sending money to strangers.

Now my own piece of advice is. I think getting the 2 bank accounts and phone contacts to the police will be the first option,then follow it up by reporting the accounts to the various banks and see how much they can help.
Re: How I Was Scammed Of 10000 Naira By A Nairalander by honeygirl17: 7:43pm On Sep 03, 2016
You fell cheaply
Re: How I Was Scammed Of 10000 Naira By A Nairalander by columbus007(m): 7:44pm On Sep 03, 2016
It's so pathetic, this was done on your own peril,so bear the brunt,and oga Seun shld please learn to curb this lovely platform out of scammers too to avoid such stories that touch,my take. cool
Re: How I Was Scammed Of 10000 Naira By A Nairalander by Jay542(m): 7:52pm On Sep 03, 2016
The guy go just dey observe for 1 lane. You just calm down dash person 10k grin. How person name go be 'Obinna Dami'? Na scam name be that na. Na lesson sha. Next time you go wise.
Re: How I Was Scammed Of 10000 Naira By A Nairalander by jamalnation(m): 7:57pm On Sep 03, 2016
Re: How I Was Scammed Of 10000 Naira By A Nairalander by honeygirl17: 8:01pm On Sep 03, 2016
Jay542:
The guy go just dey observe for 1 lane. You just calm down dash person 10k grin. How person name go be 'Obinna Dami'? Na scam name be that na. Na lesson sha. Next time you go wise.
Exactly

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Scammed Of 10000 Naira By A Nairalander by stiflerdrug: 8:06pm On Sep 03, 2016
JESUS THANGOD FOR MY MONEY

Brethren join me and thank God. MissHatey Lastking147 let's go for Thanksgiving

Lol I was the one that almost fell to this Trap.. I still have the guy's number on MA phone sef.. Lmfao

U enta 1/2 chance nobe one.

I can still chat him and pls op wer do you live?
Re: How I Was Scammed Of 10000 Naira By A Nairalander by Rapmoney(m): 8:07pm On Sep 03, 2016
cool
Re: How I Was Scammed Of 10000 Naira By A Nairalander by Forzap: 8:16pm On Sep 03, 2016
Chai....owo ti wo gbo,bro dis wan don enter voice mail,I don't y ppl continue to fall for dis kind of scam,me send moni for dis naija wey dey hott? Wen I no crase...even to order from all dis online shop dey fear me grin
Re: How I Was Scammed Of 10000 Naira By A Nairalander by DEGREE2466(m): 8:19pm On Sep 03, 2016
stiflerdrug:

Lol I was the one that almost fell to this Trap.. I still have the guy's number on MA phone sef.. Lmfao

I live in Benin

Please I need you to help me

Can I chat you up on whatsapp please?
Re: How I Was Scammed Of 10000 Naira By A Nairalander by ireneony(f): 8:20pm On Sep 03, 2016
Op sorry..
no one should mock the op..this can happen to anyone
Re: How I Was Scammed Of 10000 Naira By A Nairalander by DEGREE2466(m): 8:25pm On Sep 03, 2016
ireneony:
Op sorry..
no one should mock the op..this can happen to anyone

If you watch my modus operandi, you will see that I was sceptical initially thus the reason I first paid the 2k but when I successfully intergrated the adsense code to my blog, I thought everything is legit.
Re: How I Was Scammed Of 10000 Naira By A Nairalander by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:31pm On Sep 03, 2016
This is why I always diacourage people from buying AdSense account... Very few people know that you can connect 2 emails to an AdSense account.
Re: How I Was Scammed Of 10000 Naira By A Nairalander by DEGREE2466(m): 8:33pm On Sep 03, 2016
stiflerdrug:

Please do you know his Nairaland username? I think this will help to track and tame him faster
Re: How I Was Scammed Of 10000 Naira By A Nairalander by stiflerdrug: 8:35pm On Sep 03, 2016
DEGREE2466:

I live in Benin

Please I need you to help me

Can I chat you up on whatsapp please?
Send your number
Re: How I Was Scammed Of 10000 Naira By A Nairalander by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 03, 2016
All scammers are liable to die young..
Re: How I Was Scammed Of 10000 Naira By A Nairalander by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 03, 2016
sorry bro..next time meet up with the person b4 u make any transactions at all..knowing his moniker alone isn't enough gan..he could deactivate his account after successfullly deceiving you!
Re: How I Was Scammed Of 10000 Naira By A Nairalander by stiflerdrug: 8:39pm On Sep 03, 2016
DEGREE2466:

Please do you know his Nairaland username? I think this will help to track and tame him faster

Nah I don't
Re: How I Was Scammed Of 10000 Naira By A Nairalander by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 03, 2016
Well, sorry, but if you want justice, the best approach is to file a former complain to the police, and get a supenna against that person account with the bank requiring him to appear before court....
This is Advance fee fraud, but you'd spend to pursue justice.
Re: How I Was Scammed Of 10000 Naira By A Nairalander by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 03, 2016
stiflerdrug:

Bret hren join me and thank God. MissH atey Last king147 let's go for Thanksgiving

I can't stop laughing but it's not funny oo cheesy. Let's treat his fxck up together stfle
Re: How I Was Scammed Of 10000 Naira By A Nairalander by LordOfNaira: 8:59pm On Sep 03, 2016
DEGREE2466:

He said the account doesn't belong to him that I should snap and send the teller to him as evidence of payment thus the reason I sent him that teller in the screenshot above

Is there no way bank can pay me back my money after seeing the chats as evidence of scam

Chai, this guy. Why now? After paying money into an "Obinna Dami" account. Didn't you see the fraudulent combination of names?

Chai...

1 Like

Re: How I Was Scammed Of 10000 Naira By A Nairalander by stsinner: 9:08pm On Sep 03, 2016
i dont know y some people cant do legit business. If d business had gone well, d op may have influenced his friends to also patronise him thereby increasing his revenue but greed wont allow the dude. Op go to d cops & make sure dat idiot is arrested,d acct will indict him since all local accts are linked to BVN

(1) (2) (Reply)

Me And My Boo Are Leaving Nigeria For Good Next Month / Meet My New Girl Friend / pre-intimacy : How To Get Her Wet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.