Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,717 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

Tania Omotayo In Fifty Shades Of Hotness In New Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tania Omotayo In Fifty Shades Of Hotness In New Photos (47682 Views)

Tania Omotayo: "How Small Doctor Destroyed My Destiny" / Yemi Alade Serves Hotness In Denim-on-denim Outfit / Korede Bello & Tania Omotayo In London- Says "Ï Love u" to her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tania Omotayo In Fifty Shades Of Hotness In New Photos by loadedvibes: 1:52pm On Sep 04, 2016
This poster doesn't seem to understand the meaning of shades
Re: Tania Omotayo In Fifty Shades Of Hotness In New Photos by weblord1900: 1:52pm On Sep 04, 2016
Ok
Re: Tania Omotayo In Fifty Shades Of Hotness In New Photos by greggng: 1:54pm On Sep 04, 2016
Wizkid no deserve this babe at all cos this babe is very decent to date a junky like starboy
Re: Tania Omotayo In Fifty Shades Of Hotness In New Photos by EmekaBlue(m): 1:58pm On Sep 04, 2016
Can still invite her for a nite stand
Re: Tania Omotayo In Fifty Shades Of Hotness In New Photos by Orikinla(m): 2:00pm On Sep 04, 2016
She is too matured for a kid.
She was the one who left him to give him space to grow up.
Re: Tania Omotayo In Fifty Shades Of Hotness In New Photos by ruggedadventure(m): 2:02pm On Sep 04, 2016
Drew0:
This kind fine babe Na him whizkid leave for stretch mark infested Justin Skype.
Tarrrr.......jst shutup there n go n buy me ORIS.....
Wat do u knw about women Na by beauty

1 Like

Re: Tania Omotayo In Fifty Shades Of Hotness In New Photos by LarryBeryl(m): 2:04pm On Sep 04, 2016
All they do is sit at home and enjoy the money
Re: Tania Omotayo In Fifty Shades Of Hotness In New Photos by Hdanny(m): 2:04pm On Sep 04, 2016
could sense shez still single---------can someone get me her number wink angry angry
Re: Tania Omotayo In Fifty Shades Of Hotness In New Photos by tellwisdom: 2:11pm On Sep 04, 2016
Another man don carry this one go South africa, again....Chai...Nigerian women no get shame sad

2 Likes

Re: Tania Omotayo In Fifty Shades Of Hotness In New Photos by Kelvinadimora(m): 2:16pm On Sep 04, 2016
Wizkid has like 12 more girls to date b4 marriage....justin sky or woteva his dating now would soon be addressed as an ex or bby mama

1 Like

Re: Tania Omotayo In Fifty Shades Of Hotness In New Photos by Mandu11(m): 2:19pm On Sep 04, 2016
Conclusion:ani damsel u might be dieing to have,believe me,atleast one boi don rubbish am dump for u

2 Likes

Re: Tania Omotayo In Fifty Shades Of Hotness In New Photos by Deepfreezer(m): 2:22pm On Sep 04, 2016
Queen TAYO
Re: Tania Omotayo In Fifty Shades Of Hotness In New Photos by IceDude(m): 2:22pm On Sep 04, 2016
undecided

Re: Tania Omotayo In Fifty Shades Of Hotness In New Photos by girl4rmspace(f): 2:23pm On Sep 04, 2016
beautiful232:
beauty is not just enough to keep a man

but good character will

wiskid you no try for this fine babe oo

i bet wizkid is the one with the bad character, and am willing to bet she broke up with him due to cheating
Re: Tania Omotayo In Fifty Shades Of Hotness In New Photos by Suljosh: 2:25pm On Sep 04, 2016
Drew0:
This kind fine babe Na him whizkid leave for stretch mark infested Justin Skype.
wizkid didn't leave her, wizzy cheated and she left him.
Re: Tania Omotayo In Fifty Shades Of Hotness In New Photos by flokii: 2:25pm On Sep 04, 2016
Mandu11:
Conclusion:ani damsel u might be dieing to have,believe me,atleast one boi don rubbish am dump for u

Hmmn.. that is to say, all na packaging cheesy

It is well
Re: Tania Omotayo In Fifty Shades Of Hotness In New Photos by cruz419(m): 2:26pm On Sep 04, 2016
Sugarcious:
All this girls can put you into temptation...I wonder why wizkid left her but isn't she older than that dude?
Ur still asking ,,d guy don sample d babe tire,,and e has since moved on!!
Re: Tania Omotayo In Fifty Shades Of Hotness In New Photos by opsylojay(m): 2:28pm On Sep 04, 2016
You mean that's what Wizkid is missing?
Re: Tania Omotayo In Fifty Shades Of Hotness In New Photos by IceDude(m): 2:29pm On Sep 04, 2016
Hdanny:
could sense shez still single---------can someone get me her number wink angry angry
4get Tayo jor, lemme give u this damsel's number.... She is prettier

Re: Tania Omotayo In Fifty Shades Of Hotness In New Photos by stanlyjacobs1: 2:29pm On Sep 04, 2016
Who is she
Re: Tania Omotayo In Fifty Shades Of Hotness In New Photos by Proffdada: 2:32pm On Sep 04, 2016
Wizkid will be like "Skye is the limit "

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tania Omotayo In Fifty Shades Of Hotness In New Photos by vicben27(m): 2:41pm On Sep 04, 2016
Drew0:
lol guy ur bad mouthed pity Skyp na
Re: Tania Omotayo In Fifty Shades Of Hotness In New Photos by beautiful232(f): 2:43pm On Sep 04, 2016
girl4rmspace:

i bet wizkid is the one with the bad character, and am willing to bet she broke up with him due to cheating

men cheat you know

not enough reason to break up something serious
Re: Tania Omotayo In Fifty Shades Of Hotness In New Photos by cashcity: 2:57pm On Sep 04, 2016
I'm I the only one noticing this : the first and second pics has different top with same bum short... Dirty girls and black top are like 5&6...pls stop washing ur dirty linen outside ,, mtcheeeew. Could that be the reason why Wizzy prefer justy to her..... Kikikikik
Re: Tania Omotayo In Fifty Shades Of Hotness In New Photos by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 04, 2016
This girl has been my crush right from time.. Still ma crush tho..
Re: Tania Omotayo In Fifty Shades Of Hotness In New Photos by wrecksfurd(m): 3:34pm On Sep 04, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
This girl is hot tho

Anybody with her direct contact will be rewarded £500 smiley wink

Hello sir, you've got a new email. Kindly check
Re: Tania Omotayo In Fifty Shades Of Hotness In New Photos by cybriz82(m): 3:43pm On Sep 04, 2016
If egusi soup tired u wetin u go do?
Re: Tania Omotayo In Fifty Shades Of Hotness In New Photos by no1madman(m): 4:47pm On Sep 04, 2016
Wizkid don register him name. . .cheap toto. Next!
Re: Tania Omotayo In Fifty Shades Of Hotness In New Photos by Nathkem01(m): 4:54pm On Sep 04, 2016
She's beautiful
Re: Tania Omotayo In Fifty Shades Of Hotness In New Photos by Bgorgeous: 4:56pm On Sep 04, 2016
Can't her name stand without wiz kids? Abeg she's a personality
Re: Tania Omotayo In Fifty Shades Of Hotness In New Photos by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 04, 2016
cindyrocks:
Pepper.

U not bad too. Sweet!

2 Likes

Re: Tania Omotayo In Fifty Shades Of Hotness In New Photos by elsomm(m): 5:09pm On Sep 04, 2016
cindyrocks:
Pepper.
Woah! Shiver me timbers
You're quite a dish yourself!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wale Adebayo: I Relocated To US Because Acting Didn’t Work For Me / Why We Arrested Naira Marley – EFCC / Cossy Orjiakor Wows In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.