Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Tania Omotayo In Fifty Shades Of Hotness In New Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tania Omotayo In Fifty Shades Of Hotness In New Photos (47693 Views)

Tania Omotayo: "How Small Doctor Destroyed My Destiny" / Yemi Alade Serves Hotness In Denim-on-denim Outfit / Korede Bello & Tania Omotayo In London- Says "Ï Love u" to her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tania Omotayo In Fifty Shades Of Hotness In New Photos by Kayceewyte(m): 5:35pm On Sep 04, 2016
My babe is more beautiful than her. #sips #khunu wink
Re: Tania Omotayo In Fifty Shades Of Hotness In New Photos by femi4: 5:52pm On Sep 04, 2016
cindyrocks:
Pepper.
Tomato

1 Like

Re: Tania Omotayo In Fifty Shades Of Hotness In New Photos by mroguns(m): 6:15pm On Sep 04, 2016
Still pretty..
Re: Tania Omotayo In Fifty Shades Of Hotness In New Photos by Oluwasaeon(m): 6:45pm On Sep 04, 2016
ruggedadventure:

Tarrrr.......jst shutup there n go n buy me ORIS.....
Wat do u knw about women Na by beauty

ORIS. Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tania Omotayo In Fifty Shades Of Hotness In New Photos by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 04, 2016
[size=25pt]Nothing can keep a man that is not interested in being 'kept'. No matter how good a woman is, she can never be good enough for a man that is not ready.

That's just it undecided

May God keep them away from us undecided[/size]

1 Like

Re: Tania Omotayo In Fifty Shades Of Hotness In New Photos by bleskid: 7:05pm On Sep 04, 2016
prela:
50 shades of messed up. Na joke o.
shut up
Re: Tania Omotayo In Fifty Shades Of Hotness In New Photos by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 04, 2016
Wizkid done destroy that punanni though...Poor her! who wants Wizkid's left-overs!
Re: Tania Omotayo In Fifty Shades Of Hotness In New Photos by onwuakpachris(m): 8:09pm On Sep 04, 2016
whats all the hype about this girl...ma girl way too prettier than her sef
Re: Tania Omotayo In Fifty Shades Of Hotness In New Photos by sammygabriel: 9:03pm On Sep 04, 2016
money the control ooo
Re: Tania Omotayo In Fifty Shades Of Hotness In New Photos by Juniorbuba(m): 1:06am On Sep 05, 2016
Abeg who she epp?
Re: Tania Omotayo In Fifty Shades Of Hotness In New Photos by ruggedadventure(m): 2:39pm On Sep 05, 2016
Oluwasaeon:

ORIS. Lol
Lol

1 Like

Re: Tania Omotayo In Fifty Shades Of Hotness In New Photos by girl4rmspace(f): 8:38pm On Sep 05, 2016
beautiful232:

men cheat you know

not enough reason to break up something serious

if you are okay with your man cheating then that's you, not everyone can handle that. She couldnt handle it and i cant either, besides how do we know he only cheated once?

Chances are she forgave him in the past but he kept cheating on her. Am glad she left, she deserves someone better.

1 Like

Re: Tania Omotayo In Fifty Shades Of Hotness In New Photos by beautiful232(f): 8:42pm On Sep 05, 2016
girl4rmspace:

if you are okay with your man cheating then that's you, not everyone can handle that. She couldnt handle it and i cant either, besides how do we know he only cheated once?

Chances are she forgave him in the past but he kept cheating on her. Am glad she left, she deserves someone better.

ok oooo
Re: Tania Omotayo In Fifty Shades Of Hotness In New Photos by princeakins(m): 12:36am On Sep 06, 2016
cindyrocks:
Pepper.

Tomato nko tongue

Btw

U lukin allurin, chop kiss
Re: Tania Omotayo In Fifty Shades Of Hotness In New Photos by prela(f): 11:34pm On Sep 09, 2016
bleskid:
shut up
your mouth
Re: Tania Omotayo In Fifty Shades Of Hotness In New Photos by bleskid: 11:01pm On Oct 14, 2016
prela:

your mouth
see this one
Re: Tania Omotayo In Fifty Shades Of Hotness In New Photos by prela(f): 11:12pm On Oct 14, 2016
bleskid:
see this one
wetin do you?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Body-shames Man She Saw Peeing On The Road / Korra Obidi's Ex-Husband Takes Her Children Away From Her / Wale Adebayo: I Relocated To US Because Acting Didn’t Work For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.