Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,983 members, 7,852,314 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:55 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (1200) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6271191 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1197) (1198) (1199) (1200) (1201) (1202) (1203) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 6:48pm On Jun 23, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Whats so fancy about the guy?
anti-establishment.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jun 23, 2017
mtis:

Funny the Hutu guy sounded as if Rwanda was becoming another north korea with the govt controlling everything of late..example ya open a business n its doing well the govt will exactly do the same to compete with you an with so much pressure an threats many guys are closing shop..

No wonder Rwandan refugees are not leaving Kenya. It's not safe enough especially for the Hutu.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jun 23, 2017
Muafrika2:

grin grin

I love that name. They should just take it up officially cheesy
Gt tell you some naijas are very creative..Igbo sounds more like those rare particles scientists are researching on grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 23, 2017
TayserMahiri:

huyu ni Nowe grin
grin grin
On a zile shida analetea wife sasa undecided
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jun 23, 2017
mtis:

Gt tell you some naijas are very creative..Igbo sounds more like those rare particles scientists are researching on grin grin
grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Marcelo290(m): 6:54pm On Jun 23, 2017
Nowenuse:

I am not just talking about looks here, but mostly about character, mindset and dispositions.

Do you also know that people sometimes tend to acquire the physical looks of the people of a place they grew up?
For instance, when i go back to my home state, some people over there are surprised to hear that i am from the north, cos i do not look so much like them. They claim that i look more like a Southerner. Likewise, there are many southerners in my home state whom look so much like my own people that i get shocked when they say they are from the south because they were born and bred in the north. Sometimes it is like this.
This is very true, environmental determinism.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jun 23, 2017
Muafrika2:

No wonder Rwandan refugees are not leaving Kenya. It's not safe enough especially for the Hutu.
I like Kagame but sometimes you meet some Rwandese an ya like the one on defensive
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 6:55pm On Jun 23, 2017
Hati13:

Yes, most Amharas consider themselves as black, but Teddy Afro isn't Amhara. He is Gurage and consider himself as black like I previously mentioned it to you.

Yes they do. Some Oromos also do. You have mentioned Somalians and some of them also do. Even some Amharas, Gurages, Hararis and Argobbas also do.

Look, let me tell you the reality in Ethiopia and Eritrea. Some Habesha and some non Habesha people in Ethiopia and Eritrea mostly associate blackness with slaverly. So that is why some of them say, "yes, I'm black, but I'm not like the other Africans". Slaverly had existed in the Horn of Africa for many thousands of years like in any other parts of the world. Slaves were classified into 2(Red and black slaves). The red slaves were relatively treated better than the blacks. The black slaves came from Gambela, Benishangul-Gumza and southern Ethiopia. They were called Baria or shankela Baria by Amharas and other Habesha people. Baria means in Amhargn "slaves" or "black".

Western and some southern Ethiopians are also still called Baria as an insult by some Habeshas and Oromos.

And also, many centuries old of indoctrination by Egypt Coptic church to the Abyssinians(Amharas and Tigrays) that they are descendants of Menelik I(son of King Solomon of Israel and Queen of Sheba) had made them to think they aren't black Africans.

It's really a shame and this definitely needs to be eradicated.

This is interesting.

So, does this mean that most Habeshas and Oromos will discriminate other black africans in their midst?

And how do most horn africans feel now that many Black african countries are performing far better than them?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jun 23, 2017
NairobiWalker:

anti-establishment.

The guy looks like a clown.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jun 23, 2017
Jay254:

Maze, inakaa aliogopa mafisi huku ikabidii amekua Chali.

hehe
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jun 23, 2017
Muafrika2:

Had a Rwandese friend who completely refused to tell me whether he was Hutu or Tutsi.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jun 23, 2017
mtis:

grin
Muafrika2:

grin grin
On a zile shida analetea wife sasa undecided
grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jun 23, 2017
Nowenuse:

I am not just talking about looks here, but mostly about character, mindset and dispositions.

Do you also know that people sometimes tend to acquire the physical looks of the people of a place they grew up?
For instance, when i go back to my home state, some people over there are surprised to hear that i am from the north, cos i do not look so much like them. They claim that i look more like a Southerner. Likewise, there are many southerners in my home state whom look so much like my own people that i get shocked when they say they are from the south because they were born and bred in the north. Sometimes it is like this.

You need a classroom
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jun 23, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Had a Rwandese friend who completely refused to tell me whether he was Hutu or Tutsi.
Thats what they do..but looking at the its easier to tell...watoi watutsi in WA supu lakini grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 23, 2017
genieluv:

Northern Nigeria is a very big place. It should be about twice the size of Kenya. Boko haram has been largely contained to just one northern state and there are 19 northern states.
****So, it's very safe, depending on what part of the north you are living in. The north-central n north-west r safe. The north-east is the troubled zone.

Then Northern Nigeria is bigger than the entire Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 7:01pm On Jun 23, 2017
NairobiWalker:

....and who made you Nigeria's spokesperson?

Stop drawing all Nigerians and Africans into your idiocy. No one made you Nigeria's spokesperson.

So how many times have you been to Kenya and how many Kenyans have you met in real life?

Nigerians are speaking for themselves here.
And we have not hidden our love for things belonging to Tanzanians & Ethiopians. So, remain in your zone!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jun 23, 2017
mtis:

Thats what they do..but looking at the its easier to tell...watoi watutsi in WA supu lakini grin

Niwasupuu. cool But sijuangi Mtutsi na Mhutu
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jun 23, 2017
Hbuyosh:
Lol! Ujaicheki profile pic yangu? Nimeficha dready zangu kwa hiyo hood nimevaa.

Kitambo nilikuwa nazishow tu, that's how Muaf came to know that I got dreadlocks.

(my old profile photo below)

@Muafrika.....they are around 9" long now.

sikuwa nimecheki. nice
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jun 23, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Niwasupuu. cool But sijuangi Mtutsi na Mhutu
Tusichana ni tu tall na slender halafu tunakaa cushite kiplan.. WaHutu wanakaa WA Bantu
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 7:10pm On Jun 23, 2017
TayserMahiri:

They will never say, I worked with them but could never tell who was Hutu or Tutsi. Kagame has instill in them fear, nomatter where they are they still fear.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jun 23, 2017
mtis:

Dude no need to be a genius to know that an endangered species is an endangered one..so ya want hunt go pick other species not endangered..
Did you read what I said?? They pay hundreds of thousands of dollars to hunt OLD none mating animals......then that money goes straight back in to conservation efforts!!!

It's not like they shoot every think that walk on all fours!!!

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 23, 2017
mtis:

Tusichana ni tu tall na slender halafu tunakaa cushite kiplan.. WaHutu wanakaa WA Bantu

we msee nakuonea mbali. give these Rwandese ladies some peace cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 7:12pm On Jun 23, 2017
Nowenuse:

Nigerians are speaking for themselves here.
And we have not hidden our love for things belonging to Tanzanians & Ethiopians. So, remain in your zone!

Man withought brains

5 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 7:12pm On Jun 23, 2017
PissedYagami:

100% Kenyan. Me still wondering why we should promote clothes. I think as a continent we are past that kind of bull

They r not just clothes. African clothes r an element of your identity.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jun 23, 2017
Nowenuse:

Ok. I see.

But since Adis is surrouded by Oromo territory, it means they are most likely to take it with them in the case of seccesion. Cos even if you guys take, it means you must pass through their territory, this would be very difficult and problematic as Adis will be enclaved by Oromo country.
Perfect explanation wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 7:13pm On Jun 23, 2017
TayserMahiri:

we msee nakuonea mbali. give these Rwandese ladies some peace cheesy

Fisi hii group ni Tayser hakuna msupa haujamix huku cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jun 23, 2017
Jay254:

I saw you guys breeding lions like broiler chicken... It's not same as Lion producing in the wild.. S.A has allowed GMO Foods while they are highly illegal here, we let nature take it's cause...
Canned hunting is also illegal so your not allowed to breed shit load of Lions just for hunting purposes..........canned hunting is not hunting it's simply shooting!!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 7:15pm On Jun 23, 2017
Hati13:

Their top thing they wear is also wear by some Gojjam, Shewa and Wello Amharas. And also some northern Oromos.

The last one is Haile Selassie and some elites during the early reign of Atse(emperor) Haile Selassie. It doesn't relate with the subject, just to show you.

Kk. Really, these afars look quite different from Habeshas. The difference is obvious.
****Can you show me urban educated afars? Maybe i'd be able to draw similarities
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 23, 2017
Jay254:

They will never say, I worked with them but could never tell who was Hutu or Tutsi. Kagame has instill in them fear, nomatter where they are they still fear.

I also observed that. I think they dont talk much of that back home, so even abroad it feels awkward. Guy spent a whole lot of time trying to convince me that there is nothing like Hutu or Tutsi, that they are just one tribe with the same language. I was like what?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 7:16pm On Jun 23, 2017
genieluv:

They r not just clothes. African clothes r an element of your identity.

I believe Africans were naked before Arabs and whites started invading Africa... That is our culture

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 23, 2017
Jay254:

Fisi hii group ni Tayser hakuna msupa haujamix huku cheesy

ai zii bana grin grin grin Kuna kadhaa bado

(1) (2) (3) ... (1197) (1198) (1199) (1200) (1201) (1202) (1203) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.