Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,943 members, 7,852,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:40 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (1202) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6270994 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1199) (1200) (1201) (1202) (1203) (1204) (1205) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 23, 2017
Jay254:

Mtis cheesy hizi vitu ziko aje?

We had achic but alikua amewekwa bamper na G.M

boss ati bumper kiaje?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jun 23, 2017
Nowenuse:

Okay. So, what exactly is the function or office of your president?
President position is largely a ceremonial one.

Nowenuse:
It seems like most southern nations people answer Amharic names?
The Amharanization process that was imposed on Ethiopia from 1880s till 1991 had very much affected them. That's why.

The region is also inhabited by many different ethnic groups, so Amhargn was chosen as the official language of the region government to resolve the language problem.

Nowenuse:
Can you or Ednited please list the largest cities/towns in ET for me and the ethnic occupants?
• Addis Ababa - almost from all corners of the country, but Amharas, Oromos, Tigrays and Gurages are the majority.
• Biher Dar - Amharas
• Dire Dawa - Amharas, Oromos, Hararis
• Gondar - Amharas
• Mekele - Tigrays
• Awasa - southern Nations Nationalities and Peoples and Amharas
• Harar - Hararis, Amharas and Oromos
• Adama/Nazareth - Oromos
• Dessie - Amharas
• Debre Marqos - Amharas
• Debre Brehan - Amharas
• There are other +100,000 cities/towns

Ethiopia has 9 Regions and 2 Federal States.

• Afar: Capital City, Semera
• Amhara: CC, Biher Dar
• Benishangul-Gumuz: CC,!Asosa
• Gambela: CC, Gambela
• Harari: CC, Harar
• Oromia: CC, Addis Ababa(they are very funny)
• Somali: CC, Jijiga
• Southern Nations, Nationalities, and Peoples' Region: CC, Awasa
• Tigray: CC, Mekele

Federal States
• Addis Ababa
• Dire Dawa

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jun 23, 2017
jln115:

I know the British did the same to SA, yet you didn't see us blaming it on the colonial masters!!

Yeah didn't Kenya resontly lose its last Northern White Rhino?? Congrats on your conservation efforts only one of your species went extinct in the last 2 years clap clap

Maybe you should unban hunting....just a thought!

When did Sudan die? I swear had no idea. Last time I heard was when they were trying to mate him undecided
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 8:04pm On Jun 23, 2017
jln115:

I know the British did the same to SA, yet you didn't see us blaming it on the colonial masters!!

Yeah didn't Kenya resontly lose its last Northern White Rhino?? Congrats on your conservation efforts only one of your species went extinct in the last 2 years clap clap

Maybe you should unban hunting....just a thought!

S.A is a different case, those masters never left..

Do not use one case to justify your claim.. Elephants, lions... population are on the increase

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 8:05pm On Jun 23, 2017
mtis:

No noo man..we just friends

Hahaha poa
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 23, 2017
TayserMahiri:

I think its time we started an S.A vs KE thingy grin Whats this guy telling us really?
If you start anything like that i'll come gun blazing like Tony Montana grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 8:07pm On Jun 23, 2017
TayserMahiri:

boss ati bumper kiaje?

Alijua mafisi watachangamkia so alikua anaprotect... probably pia yeye alikua game.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 8:09pm On Jun 23, 2017
jln115:

The question you have to ask......was SA better of under Zuma or under Mandela and Mbeki?

Their is nothing to be impressed about what Zuma has done.....nothing!!

What has he done or not done:tell us. I have my own suspicions for all the hate he geats, or rather who is behind it. Can you blame Marikana shootings on him? Didn't the corruption investigation clear him?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 23, 2017
Jayceon:
If you start anything like that i'll come gun blazing like Tony Montana grin grin

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 23, 2017
Jay254:

Alijua mafisi watachangamkia so alikua anaprotect... probably pia yeye alikua game.

hakuna kuzuia mafisi wa hii kenya cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 23, 2017
Jayceon, confirm whether you are ready grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 8:16pm On Jun 23, 2017
jln115:

You can't hunt endangered species without a special permit, which cost hundreds of thousands of Rand......so no im not hunting any endangered species.

Frankly,people don't understand the ethos of hunting. It's like golf or tennis,the same will to win ,instead of a ball you chase a lion,buff or elephant. Also many hunting zones are dry:how do they eat without hunting? Khama in Botswana banned hunting. Let's see how the Khoisan succeed with desert maize farming!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 8:18pm On Jun 23, 2017
TayserMahiri:

hakuna kuzuia mafisi wa hii kenya cheesy

Hahaha true hadi wengine wanakam kama maangels..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 23, 2017
NairobiWalker:

Well, in Kenya we have a cushite community we call Galla and we also have Oromo and Borana and non of the words is considered derogatory here. The Galla live much southward in Tana River County while the Oromo and Borana live in the North. I don't know about the Ethiopian situation though.
That explain, even if it's confusing for me. wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 8:20pm On Jun 23, 2017
genieluv:

No please, say Kenyans or other Bantu peoples were unclad before arabs n whites came.
***Most west african groups were not/never nakedd. We developed our own clothes n made our indigenous fabrics. Likewise the Horn africans.

I believe we did not have clads by then..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 8:20pm On Jun 23, 2017
TayserMahiri:

We are in the 21st Century, you should be telling us what your universities are doing, not what people are wearing!

N afta we do that n we are done, what next?... Huh, white boy from manchester? cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 23, 2017
NairobiWalker:

Well, in Kenya we have a cushite community we call Galla and we also have Oromo and Borana and non of the words is considered derogatory here. The Galla live much southward in Tana River County while the Oromo and Borana live in the North. I don't know about the Ethiopian situation though.
That explain, even if it's confusing to me. wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 23, 2017
kikuyu1:

Frankly,people don't understand the ethos of hunting. It's like golf or tennis,the same will to win ,instead of a ball you chase a lion,buff or elephant. Also many hunting zones are dry:how do they eat without hunting? Khama in Botswana banned hunting. Let's see how the Khoisan succeed with desert maize farming!

Acha kuniangusha msee undecided

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 23, 2017
Jay254:

Hahaha true hadi wengine wanakam kama maangels..

prayer partners
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 8:23pm On Jun 23, 2017
Hati13 n Ednited

>>>>Do you guys do this in Ethiopia?
Nigerian masquerades. Lol. Elements of our ancestral religions & cultures.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 23, 2017
genieluv:

N afta we do that n we are done, what next?... Huh, white boy from manchester? cheesy

I should be calling you white gal from Kaduna for trying to deny dark dudes exist in Nigeria cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 23, 2017
TayserMahiri:
Jayceon, confirm whether you are ready grin
LOL,I don't have enough enough ammunition to for an all out war...I'm completely clueless when it comes to Kenya.i'll sent my CIA intelligence to dig up some dirt for me,with that said,you got the upper hand for now grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 8:24pm On Jun 23, 2017
mtis:

Thats what they do..but looking at the its easier to tell...watoi watutsi in WA supu lakini grin

Been to Rwanda thrice and its impossible to ID Kyukes and Tutsis. The same foreheads Naijjans cry about, eyes and oval face. Earlier I said one mistook me for her dead bro! You can ID the women simply by talking then you'll know. Ours have wayyyy too much A-T-T!! Amost forgot, major ARRRSSEEE! Haiyee! 34-24-45 is common. And they're way tall , many of those hotties are 6"+!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 8:26pm On Jun 23, 2017
mtis:

First am confused ..is you cousin sister not your cousin ??
Second ya cousin is cute..is she... cheesy never mind.. grin

Yaaah, it's same thing, i think sister is just added to note the gender.
N thanks 4d complement on behalf of my cousin wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 8:30pm On Jun 23, 2017
TayserMahiri:

I should be calling you white gal from Kaduna for trying to deny dark dudes exist in Nigeria cheesy

Here is a Nigerian King.

*** White boy from Yorkshire, i'd like to see you try something like this cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 23, 2017
Jayceon:
LOL,I don't have enough enough ammunition to for an all out war...I'm completely clueless when it comes to Kenya.i'll sent my CIA intelligence to dig up some dirt for me,with that said,you got the upper hand for now grin grin

I thought we agreed no dirt undecided Ours should be a civilized war grin Only naija people cant have a civilized war

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 8:31pm On Jun 23, 2017
TayserMahiri:

How often do you hunt? I can guarantee you in Kenya you would be cooling heals behind bars. You can only do it illegally. Whether you are black or not doesn't really matter. Its just a question. Where I come from whether you are white, black or yellow, you dont get to hunt. And it doesnt matter whether we lose all our wildlife to poaching. Actually our numbers have risen significantly recently. To be honest I find the whole idea of shooting animals as a sport very barbarous.

Really? All animals? You anthropomorphise animals,which is to say you give them non existent human characteristics. What about croc shooting?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 23, 2017
genieluv:

Here is a Nigerian King.

*** White boy from Yorkshire, i'd like to see you try something like this cheesy

Well, if you gonna make me a king I would try that. Whats the name of the King?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 23, 2017
kikuyu1:

Really? All animals? You anthropomorphise animals,which is to say you give them non existent human characteristics. What about croc shooting?

Like which characteristics exactly?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 23, 2017
TayserMahiri:

I thought we agreed no dirt undecided Ours should be a civilized war grin Only naija people cant have a civilized war
okay then,let's rumble!!! cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 8:36pm On Jun 23, 2017
TayserMahiri:

prayer partners

Hahaha true zilikam na Bahati, fisi za church..

Coco si ako poa just saying cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 8:37pm On Jun 23, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Acha kuniangusha msee undecided

Animals are animals,boss. We're human. They're here for us. The day people discover that dry countices like Makueni and Kitui will clamour for a return to hunting. Its only a tiny urban elite forever weeping and carrying on for dumb ungulates. Remember all the noise about the SGR passing through Nairobi park? Just noise! No understanding or intelligent dialogue.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1199) (1200) (1201) (1202) (1203) (1204) (1205) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.