Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,013 members, 7,852,459 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:33 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (1203) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6271353 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1200) (1201) (1202) (1203) (1204) (1205) (1206) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 23, 2017
Jayceon:
okay then,let's rumble!!! cheesy

Was checking whether you guys have an Ice Hockey team an seems you have it undecided
I think lets just be cool for now cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 8:39pm On Jun 23, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Like which characteristics exactly?

Let's see,animals are variously :
-cute and cuddly
-lntelligent

etc,etc b.s.!! They're animals!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 23, 2017
Jay254:

Hahaha true zilikam na Bahati, fisi za church..

Coco si ako poa just saying cheesy

ako poa, mbona hujitetei msee?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 8:41pm On Jun 23, 2017
TayserMahiri:

ako poa, mbona hujitetei msee?

Napenda private Corner but hii site haina..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 23, 2017
kikuyu1:

Frankly,people don't understand the ethos of hunting. It's like golf or tennis,the same will to win ,instead of a ball you chase a lion,buff or elephant. Also many hunting zones are dry:how do they eat without hunting? Khama in Botswana banned hunting. Let's see how the Khoisan succeed with desert maize farming!
Khama banned hunting due to their hunting legislation being extremely outdated, thus they lost a lot of animals due to the lack of hunting legislation......that said new legislation is in place, and the Hunting ban is only set to last for another year or so, however you can hunt in Botswana if you have a permit! the
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 23, 2017
kikuyu1:

Animals are animals,boss. We're human. They're here for us. The day people discover that dry countices like Makueni and Kitui will clamour for a return to hunting. Its only a tiny urban elite forever weeping and carrying on for dumb ungulates. Remember all the noise about the SGR passing through Nairobi park? Just noise! No understanding or intelligent dialogue.

You know wat? The day people start returning to hunting we shall have failed as a nation. COMPLETELY! Please, dont bring the SGR issue. Wacha mchezo aisee, no connection. If we legalize hunting you dont know how Kenya would turn to another Nigeria, no animals
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 23, 2017
Jay254:

S.A is a different case, those masters never left..

Do not use one case to justify your claim.. Elephants, lions... population are on the increase
Most of them left, the British/ English speaking population is not that large.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 23, 2017
kikuyu1:

Animals are animals,boss. We're human. They're here for us.

Who told you animals are here for us? If we went extinct they would still continue living. This was a world of animals for millions of years. Dinosaurs never missed us. We are here for the same reason animals are
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jun 23, 2017
kikuyu1:

-cute and cuddly
-lntelligent

Just like ourselves !
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jun 23, 2017
Jay254:

Napenda private Corner but hii site haina..

hehe, you go inbox here, no private corners unfortunately. Mashada ilikuwa nayo?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 23, 2017
TayserMahiri:

When did Sudan die? I swear had no idea. Last time I heard was when they were trying to mate him undecided
Sorry my mistake the one that died was in the US....Sudan is still alive wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jun 23, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Was checking whether you guys have an Ice Hockey team an seems you have it undecided
I think lets just be cool for now cheesy
LOL we got everything,so the battle would have no winner cheesy

This thread is becoming repetitive anyway..

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jun 23, 2017
Nowenuse:

This is interesting.

So, does this mean that most Habeshas and Oromos will discriminate other black africans in their midst?
No, it's only few of them that have this midst. Most of them like other Africans and support Africa teams during major competition event.

Even those that have that midst, they mostly interact with other Africans when the see and most of the women like to date/marry black Habesha, black non Habeshas. I don't know that much about with other Africans.

Nowenuse:
And how do most horn africans feel now that many Black african countries are performing far better than them?
I don't know about other Horners, but most Ethiopians don't know what is going on in most of African countries. They feel all African(except SA and Arabs) countries are poor like them.
80% of Ethiopians live in rural areas, so they haven't affected that much by globalization.

Some urban Ethiopians who relatively know better about other African countries struggle to migrate to Sudan, Kenya, South Africa.

Most Ethiopians(the one who are relatively globalized) don't know Nigeria has the biggest economy in Africa. Most think it's South Africa. I will try to advertise how Nigeria cities are beautiful, it's people diversity and many many other positive things. Same also for Kenya.

I myself though that other than the Horn Africans, all Africans are very similar and their isn't that much diversity in those countries, Even if I knew about many African countries name. I thank NL and you guys for educating me very much. The knowledge I got and still getting in NL is beyond I can ask for.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 8:53pm On Jun 23, 2017
TayserMahiri:

hehe, you go inbox here, no private corners unfortunately. Mashada ilikuwa nayo?

Haiya kuna inbox?? Iko place gani.. sijaicheki
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 8:56pm On Jun 23, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Well, if you gonna make me a king I would try that. Whats the name of the King?

Lol. cheesy
I think he is the Obi of Onitsha (the most influential Igbo king)
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jun 23, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Who told you animals are here for us? If we went extinct they would still continue living. This was a world of animals for millions of years. Dinosaurs never missed us. We are here for the same reason animals are
In fact,if animals could have it their way,they'd prefer to live in a world without human beings.human beings are the most destructive creatures on the planet

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 23, 2017
jln115:

Sorry my mistake the one that died was in the US....Sudan is still alive wink

Hee YOU!! Seriously, was wondering how that would have escaped me undecided We have a pretty good conservation programme grin
Sudan is the last eligible bachelor of his species and is dating on Tinder, very horrny guy hopefully he gets a mate grin And he gets 24/7 protection like a VIP

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/04/26/africa/sudan-last-male-northern-white-rhino-tinder/index.html
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 23, 2017
Jayceon:
LOL we got everything,so the battle would have no winner cheesy

This thread is becoming repetitive anyway..
cool
If I may ask, do you hunt?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 23, 2017
Jay254:

Haiya kuna inbox?? Iko place gani.. sijaicheki

Apana, unaenda kwa prof yake unatuma mail.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jun 23, 2017
genieluv:

Lol. cheesy
I think he is the Obi of Onitsha (the most influential Igbo king)

Can I ask what exactly the King does?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 9:00pm On Jun 23, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Apana, unaenda kwa prof yake unatuma mail.

That is easy wacha ni try luck...

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 23, 2017
kikuyu1:

-cute and cuddly
-lntelligent

heh boss..we dont go cutting any tree we see coz we like it..same applies to animals..My opinion the SGR design thingy is awesome...nikuonyesha kwamba Kenya tuko mbele

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 23, 2017
TayserMahiri:

cool
If I may ask, do you hunt?
never hunted before but it sounds like fun cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 23, 2017
kikuyu1:

Frankly,people don't understand the ethos of hunting. It's like golf or tennis,the same will to win ,instead of a ball you chase a lion,buff or elephant. Also many hunting zones are dry:how do they eat without hunting? Khama in Botswana banned hunting. Let's see how the Khoisan succeed with desert maize farming!
Just to add on my previous comments, I don't mean to bash Kenya, I was simply responding to others.......I in fact love Kenya, I think besides for Namibia, only Kenya shares so much in common with SA culturally, our Sport, history, racial demographics.

Besides how kan you not love the Kenyan 7s rugby team.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jun 23, 2017
Jayceon:
In fact,if animals could have it their way,they'd prefer to live in a world without human beings.human beings are the most destructive creatures on the planet

Exactly! We are so destructive, just look what the Nigerians have done to their animals for soup grin The worst part is the bloated ego some people have that animals are here for us.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jun 23, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Hee YOU!! Seriously, was wondering how that would have escaped me undecided We have a pretty good conservation programme grin
Sudan is the last eligible bachelor of his species and is dating on Tinder, very horrny guy hopefully he gets a mate grin And he gets 24/7 protection like a VIP

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/04/26/africa/sudan-last-male-northern-white-rhino-tinder/index.html
Kenya certainly has better conservation that most of Africa but banning hunting was a very very bad idea!!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jun 23, 2017
genieluv:

Kk. Really, these afars look quite different from Habeshas. The difference is obvious.
****Can you show me urban educated afars Maybe i'd be able to draw similarities
grin

I tried, but I can't find on the Internet.

I know an Afar student in my University class and he seems similar like us. You are right that there is a distinction, but they are similar in some features.

By the way, they are very fearful by almost all other Ethiopians. Most of them don't know jokes and he might kill you make him angry or wants with no reason.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 23, 2017
mtis:

heh boss..we dont go cutting any tree we see coz we like it..same applies to animals..My opinion the SGR design thingy is awesome...nikuonyesha kwamba Kenya tuko mbele

Exactly mtis. I was also mad at the activists campaigning against SGR passing right through. The train is passing over the damn park!!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 23, 2017
Jay254:

That is easy wacha ni try luck...
hahaa msee...wanaume ni kujaribu grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 23, 2017
Jayceon:
never hunted before but it sounds like fun cool

With a bow and arrow
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 23, 2017
TayserMahiri:

You know wat? The day people start returning to hunting we shall have failed as a nation. COMPLETELY! Please, dont bring the SGR issue. Wacha mchezo aisee, no connection. If we legalize hunting you dont know how Kenya would turn to another Nigeria, no animals
South Africa has the biggest hunting industry in Africa, yet we have more animals than the whole Africa combined..... how's that,??
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 23, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Exactly! We are so destructive, just look what the Nigerians have done to their animals for soup grin The worst part is the bloated ego some people have that animals are here for us.
grin grin grin grin grin grin Is that why they don't have a K9 unit in their police force ? .they ate all their German Sharpeds grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1200) (1201) (1202) (1203) (1204) (1205) (1206) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.