Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,227 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (1260) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6226826 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1257) (1258) (1259) (1260) (1261) (1262) (1263) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Hbuyosh(m): 10:15pm On Jun 28, 2017
genieluv:

A true business person. Exactly what i aspire to be. Apparently he started from a young age right?
He had to. He was born into penury, does he even posses a university degree like the rest of us? undecided Let me check.

I have also want to be like him, it is everybody's dream. He is living our dreams. cheesy

Btw, he is also a deejay on the radio station he owns called Capital fm, playing rock music. He goes by radio handle " DJ- CK.

What a cool guy!!!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 28, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Did Ethiopian Jews come from Israel?
Some of them claim they came from Israel during the return of Menelik I(son of King Solomon of Israel and Queen of Sheba of Ethiopia) from his Israel visit, while some of them say, they came from Egypt during the exile of Israelis in Egypt.

I believed they were just convert Judaism, but I may be wrong. Because there culture is like the ancient Jews and they even have some original Hebrew books. There DNA is also very different from Abyssinians. They are now recognized as one of the original Jews by the racist European Jews. Most of them now live in Israel. Few of them also live in USA and in northern Ethiopia mountains.

Axumites and Abyssinians used to call them Falashas(outsiders).

In 10th century AD, a Ethiopian Jew Queen named Gudit conquered much of Axumite Kingdom and brought many destructions. Most of Axumite royal families were killed, but one escaped to central Ethiopia. She burned and destroyed many historical churches, monasteries and books. The descendants of that one royal family who escaped re-established the Solomonic Dynasty in 1270 AD. He was an Amhara prince named Yekuno Amlak and became the 1st Atse(emperor) of Abyssinia Empire.

My parents personally know some Ethiopian Jews in Israel. About 5 years ago, an Ethiopian Jew from Israel came to our house to know about her late father and my late father told her about her late father. She was very beautiful. She told my father how the Ethiopian Jews are victims of racism by other Jews.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 28, 2017
TayserMahiri:

The original men cool cool Hati if I may ask, which country is considered the 'true' human origin between Kenya, Ethiopia and Tanzania? I know there is a lot of archaeological evidence from those three. Dont be biased cos I know its Kenya cheesy
Scholars say it's Ethiopia. undecided But it should be Ethiopia-Kenya. cool

By the way wenedem, the more I'm seeing Kenya pics and you yourself here, the more I'm saying to myself "I'm Ethio-Kenya"(seriously).
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 28, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Really? The kind of languages I see them writing here dont even remotely resemble Bantu. I see Genie, Nowenuse and Isalhabash write very strange words.
grin

I think it's pigin and you know it wenedem cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 9jakool: 10:36pm On Jun 28, 2017
genieluv:

Can you prove yourself by denying any of these precolonial points below?

* Hausa-fulanis were the only present day Nigerians to develop a writing script (from arabic) precolonially n it is called 'Ajami'.
All other Nigerian groups relied on folklores n folktales as a means of documenting history including your Nri kingdom, Bini kingdom n my own Kwararafa kingdom.
Seeing that I've already addressed most of your points, I'm just going to adress this specific one. The Hausas are not the only present day Nigerians to develop a writing script or even the only one to do so from Arabic.

The Yorubas of Nigeria also develop a writing script from Arabic and they also called it Ajami. The Swahili all the way in East Africa also did so and they called it Ajami. See any similarities? Ajami is not a term that is unique to the Hausas as it's just an Arabic word for the various modified Arabic scripts used to write African languages.

And lastly, the modified Ajami scripts are not the only precolonial scripts used in Nigeria which is contrary to your claim. Odu Ifa of the Yorubas can be considered a form of writing, although it differs from the conventional modes of writing. If you are looking for that, then there is a so called minority ethnic group from the deep forests of central Cross River states that developed a form of ideograph writing called Nsibidi which dates back almost 2,000 years ago long before the Hausas even made contacts with Islam or Arabs.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 11:10pm On Jun 28, 2017
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jun 28, 2017
Hati13:

Some of them claim they came from Israel during the return of Menelik I(son of King Solomon of Israel and Queen of Sheba of Ethiopia) from his Israel visit, while some of them say, they came from Egypt during the exile of Israelis in Egypt.

I believed they were just convert Judaism, but I may be wrong. Because there culture is like the ancient Jews and they even have some original Hebrew books. There DNA is also very different from Abyssinians. They are now recognized as one of the original Jews by the racist European Jews. Most of them now live in Israel. Few of them also live in USA and in northern Ethiopia mountains.

Axumites and Abyssinians used to call them Falashas(outsiders).

In 10th century AD, a Ethiopian Jew Queen named Gudit conquered much of Axumite Kingdom and brought many destructions. Most of Axumite royal families were killed, but one escaped to central Ethiopia. She burned and destroyed many historical churches, monasteries and books. The descendants of that one royal family who escaped re-established the Solomonic Dynasty in 1270 AD. He was an Amhara prince named Yekuno Amlak and became the 1st Atse(emperor) of Abyssinia Empire.

My parents personally know some Ethiopian Jews in Israel. About 5 years ago, an Ethiopian Jew from Israel came to our house to know about her late father and my late father told her about her late father. She was very beautiful. She told my father how the Ethiopian Jews are victims of racism by other Jews.

If their DNA is different from that of other Abyssinians then their tale could be true. So Gudit was the first Atse of Abyssinia? Man thats some cool sht wenedem! You should have borrowed the digits of the Israeli girl cool. The Jews are also racist to their fellow Jews because their whole story was made up to justify global domination. I dont believe any of the sht they try to preach, they are just Homo sapiens like everyone else. I know Muafrika might roast me for this cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 11:16pm On Jun 28, 2017
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jun 28, 2017
Hati13:

Scholars say it's Ethiopia. undecided But it should be Ethiopia-Kenya. cool

By the way wenedem, the more I'm seeing Kenya pics and you yourself here, the more I'm saying to myself "I'm Ethio-Kenya"(seriously).

No its actually Kenya with a lot of facts to back it up. cool cheesy

These are the reasons why Kenya is the most probable origin of the human species wenedem: Got it from an archeology source

~ Kenya has the largest number of fossil human remains appr. 1000 individuals than any other country in Africa.

~ Kenya has the oldest human remains going back to 7 million years old from Turgen Hills, Baringo (oldest in Ethiopia = 4.5 million years ; S.Africa ca 3 million years, Tanzania = 2 million years.

~ Kenya has some of the most complete skeletons e.g Turkana Boy (1.6 Million years), which provided a great wealth of information regarding early human physiology than anywhere in the world.

~ Kenya is endowed with many prehistory sites scattered all along the Rift Valley (north to south) and western Kenya.

~ Kenya has many earliest ape sites particularly in western Kenya. These apes are ancestors for earliest humans. Ethiopia has just a handful of these earliest sites thus making Kenya the probable place where transition from ape-like to human-like beings occurred.

~ Kenya has the longest and most complete record of human evolution (and possibly the link between humans and apes).

~ There is a huge collection in regards to prehistory finds. Kenya actually has the largest collection of human related fossils anywhere in the world. This collection is well documented and can be found in one central place- NMK Headquarters

~ Not only are all species of hominids represented but also some other faunal and plant species that relate to the evolutionary theory (e.g. elephants, giraffes, crocodiles and even the dinosaurs).

~ In addition to the fossil record, there is a long record of technological evolution (with tools as old as 2.3 million years).

~ There is a wide environmental representation (open and closed sites) in regards to evidence of fossils and tools. Each region in Kenya has a story to tell in regards to the story of human origin. Varied environments that may have been instrumental in the evolution of both humans and other species.

~ There is a wide genetic representation among some of its people (Turkana) pointing to the fact that humans have been here for a very long time.

~ There is a connection with the Far East through the Red Sea where humans are believed to have dispersed from to other regions of the world.

~ There is evidence of other factors that relate to the evolution of humans (e.g. humanity made fire as far back as 1.8 Myrs, footprints at 1.55myrs).

~ Kenya has about 20 Miocene (23.03 million years ago -ma to 5.3 Ma) sites while Ethiopia has only two at the moment.

P.S Muafrika and 9jacool, I need your input grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jun 28, 2017
TayserMahiri:

If their DNA is different from that of other Abyssinians then their tale could be true. So Gudit was the first Atse of Abyssinia? Man thats some cool sht wenedem! You should have borrowed the digits of the Israeli girl cool. The Jews are also racist to their fellow Jews because their whole story was made up to justify global domination. I dont believe any of that sht they try to preach, they are just Homo sapiens like everyone else. I know Muafrika might roast me for this cheesy
grin why?

Queen Gudit isn't an Abyssinian or 1st emperor of Abyssinia. The 1st Abyssinia Atse(emperor) was Yekuno Amlak. He was Amhara.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 11:27pm On Jun 28, 2017
Nigeria Could Teach the West a Few Things.

A trip is often defined by its surprises, so here are my biggest revelations from six days in Lagos, Nigeria.

Most of all, I found Lagos to be much safer than advertised. It is frequently described as one of the most dangerous cities on earth. Many people told me I was crazy to go there, and some Nigerian expats warned me I might not get out of the airport alive.

The reality is that I walked around freely and in many parts of town. I didn’t try to go everywhere or at all hours, and I may have been lucky. Yet not once did I feel threatened, and I strongly suspect that a trip to Lagos is safer than a trip to Rio de Janeiro, a major tourist destination. (In my first trip to Rio I was attacked by children with pointed sticks. In my second I found myself caught in a gunfight between drug lords). Many Lagos residents credit the advent of closed-circuit television cameras for their safety improvements.

So if you’re an experienced traveler, and tempted to visit Africa’s largest and arguably most dynamic city, don’t let safety concerns be a deal killer.

The surprises mount. For all the negative publicity, many parts of Nigeria, especially Lagos, could and should serve as exemplars for religious tolerance.

The reports of Boko Haram and terror killings are well known, and they reflect the interlocking and sometimes deadly combinations of regional, religious, sectarian and ethnic identities in the country, not to mention extreme inequalities of income and opportunity. Yet Nigeria has about 180 million people and is larger than Texas. The violence is the most frequently reported story in the West, but the underlying reality is far more complex and shows positive features.

For instance, the city of Lagos is in many regards a marvel of religious tolerance. Nigeria is about 50 percent Muslim and 40 percent Christian, and the area surrounding Lagos is also highly mixed in terms of religion. That may sound like a recipe for trouble, but in matters of religion Lagos is almost entirely peaceful. Religious intermarriage is common and usually not problematic, as is the case in many (not all) other parts of Nigeria as well. Many top Nigerian politicians have married outside their religion, kept two separate religions in the family and enjoyed continued political success.
Consider the scale and speed of this achievement. Lagos, with a population of about 20 million, is larger than many countries. It is the most commercially oriented part of Nigeria, and it grew so large only in the last few decades, as it attracted entrepreneurially minded people from many parts of Nigeria and other African countries. By one estimate, 85 new residents arrive
every hour. That may sound chaotic, but in essence Nigeria has in a few decades created an almost entirely new, country-sized city built on the ideals and practice of religious tolerance. The current president, Muhammadu Buhari, is a Muslim who was
supported in his election by many Christian leaders, on the grounds that he would fight corruption more effectively. His running mate served as a Pentecostal pastor.

The recent history of Nigeria, Lagos in particular, is also a counterweight to some recent Western political trends. Many Westerners today fear resurgent nationalism, as illustrated by the U.K.'s vote to leave the European Union and the election of Donald Trump.

In Nigeria, nationalism is largely a progressive force, bringing the country together and allowing nation-building and infrastructure development. However imperfect or backward these processes might be -- Nigeria has at least 270 distinct
ethnic groups and 370 languages -- in Nigeria one is rooting for nationalism to succeed. And it’s in Lagos, the country’s largest and most important window to the outside world, where the understanding of the importance of a common and stable national identity has made such progress.
Many Westerners used to consider much of Africa backward in this regard, but we Westerners are learning again that national cohesion isn’t always so easy. Perhaps the political spectrum in many Western countries can realign itself in a direction analogous to some features of Nigeria, to ally liberalism and nationalism once again.

https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-01-03/nigeria-could-teach-the-west-a-few-things
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 11:32pm On Jun 28, 2017
chkil0:

here also many have a wrong idea about north africans arab / berber difference .

so Arab when you check the definition : its not only poeple genetically arab from the arab golf countries , it include also poeple who use arabic language as first language . thats the case of north africans , so we are arab only by language .

but by genetics and origins maghrebis are all berbers . so berber arabs refere to the language only

here in the pic a genetic study about tunisian population DNA for exemple wink

I also want to ask you.
Sometime last year i met with a Morrocan here in Nigeria, in Abuja, i think he n his team were on a diplomatic mission over here.
****First of all, what do you think about Morocco (a north african country) joining ECOWAS?
What do other north african governments think?

~~~Seconly I also observed that he (the Moroccan) was quite dark skinned for a north african. He was as dark as i am n he told me that many Moroccans n Magrebis are quite as dark as i was. I was quite shocked, cos most north africans i saw on Tv were quite white, how true is this?
Apart from the berbers to the far south of the north-african deserts, are there Moroccans or magreb people that are as dark as i am?

>>>Well, here is a picture of me, so u can see my complexion n understand my point.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jun 28, 2017
Hati13:

grin why?

Queen Gudit isn't an Abyssinian or 1st emperor of Abyssinia. The 1st Abyssinia Atse(emperor) was Yekuno Amlak. He was Amhara.

My bad thanks, its Yekuno am so bad in history wenedem, I like to listen grin
Muafrika told me he doesnt believe in the evolution sht
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jun 28, 2017
Hati13:

grin

I think it's pigin and you know it wenedem cheesy
grin grin grin
I know it wenedem grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 11:37pm On Jun 28, 2017
9jakool:

Seeing that I've already addressed most of your points, I'm just going to adress this specific one. The Hausas are not the only present day Nigerians to develop a writing script or even the only one to do so from Arabic.

The Yorubas of Nigeria also develop a writing script from Arabic and they also called it Ajami. The Swahili all the way in East Africa also did so and they called it Ajami. See any similarities? Ajami is not a term that is unique to the Hausas as it's just an Arabic word for the various modified Arabic scripts used to write African languages.

And lastly, the modified Ajami scripts are not the only precolonial scripts used in Nigeria which is contrary to your claim. Odu Ifa of the Yorubas can be considered a form of writing, although it differs from the conventional modes of writing. If you are looking for that, then there is a so called minority ethnic group from the deep forests of central Cross River states that developed a form of ideograph writing called Nsibidi which dates back almost 2,000 years ago long before the Hausas even made contacts with Islam or Arabs.

Kk sir. I have heard u n accepted defeat grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jun 28, 2017
TayserMahiri:

No its actually Kenya with a lot of facts to back it up. cool cheesy

These are the reasons why Kenya is the most probable origin of the human species wenedem: Got it from an archeology source

~ Kenya has the largest number of fossil human remains appr. 1000 individuals than any other country in Africa.

~ Kenya has the oldest human remains going back to 7 million years old from Turgen Hills, Baringo (oldest in Ethiopia = 4.5 million years ; S.Africa ca 3 million years, Tanzania = 2 million years.

~ Kenya has some of the most complete skeletons e.g Turkana Boy (1.6 Million years), which provided a great wealth of information regarding early human physiology than anywhere in the world.

~ Kenya is endowed with many prehistory sites scattered all along the Rift Valley (north to south) and western Kenya.

~ Kenya has many earliest ape sites particularly in western Kenya. These apes are ancestors for earliest humans. Ethiopia has just a handful of these earliest sites thus making Kenya the probable place where transition from ape-like to human-like beings occurred.

~ Kenya has the longest and most complete record of human evolution (and possibly the link between humans and apes).

~ There is a huge collection in regards to prehistory finds. Kenya actually has the largest collection of human related fossils anywhere in the world. This collection is well documented and can be found in one central place- NMK Headquarters

~ Not only are all species of hominids represented but also some other faunal and plant species that relate to the evolutionary theory (e.g. elephants, giraffes, crocodiles and even the dinosaurs).

~ In addition to the fossil record, there is a long record of technological evolution (with tools as old as 2.3 million years).

~ There is a wide environmental representation (open and closed sites) in regards to evidence of fossils and tools. Each region in Kenya has a story to tell in regards to the story of human origin. Varied environments that may have been instrumental in the evolution of both humans and other species.

~ There is a wide genetic representation among some of its people (Turkana) pointing to the fact that humans have been here for a very long time.

~ There is a connection with the Far East through the Red Sea where humans are believed to have dispersed from to other regions of the world.

~ There is evidence of other factors that relate to the evolution of humans (e.g. humanity made fire as far back as 1.8 Myrs, footprints at 1.55myrs).

~ Kenya has about 20 Miocene (23.03 million years ago -ma to 5.3 Ma) sites while Ethiopia has only two at the moment.

P.S Muafrika and 9jacool, I need your back up grin
The most complete skeleton of early human ancestors is Lucy(founded in Afar, Ethiopia )

It has been proven that humans 1st migrated out of Africa via Horn of Africa(Ethiopia to be specific).

• any way wenedem, most of the facts you mentioned are amazing.
Scholars say human originated from Ethiopia.

Your points look convincing. Why aren't they saying it was from Kenya?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 11:38pm On Jun 28, 2017
TayserMahiri:
Genieluv, I knew you didn't have a comeback from the video advert I shared cheesy cheesy cheesy we are very cultural people, probably more than you guys.

That was just one advert. Lol
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 11:39pm On Jun 28, 2017
TayserMahiri:
This American guy thinks Kenya is the Future of Africa. He has some very harsh words for Nigeria and South Africa grin

He says Nigeria is so damn corrupt that they cant get out their own way and South Africa is not Africa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNjxdxPcSTg

Bwahahhaahahah

LWKMD.

TayserMahiri Let me tell you a joke about a conversation between a student and teacher.

Student: Sir, What is the Highest Delusion A man Can Have.

Teacher: Believing Kenya Has a Future.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 11:42pm On Jun 28, 2017
ednited:

@genieluv

have you seen this?

you guys do the JOLOF, right??

Yaaah, the jolof is like the national symbol of Nigerian dishes. Although the Ghanaians r disputing with our symbol Lol . They look quite similar buh there r still some differences. Buh mm mm, they look sumptious n delicious.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 11:45pm On Jun 28, 2017
Nowenuse:

genie i disagree with what you said about fulanis conquering Kanam in Plateau state. They conquered Wase town (i can accept). This is my state. Kanam people more or less accepted Islam through Bauchi emirate, i think the founder of their emirate was a Boghom traditional ruler himself who accepted islam n went and came back with many islamic scholars from Bauchi to Kanam.

Kanam emirate is not controlled by the fulani tribe but by Boghom people and the Emir is also adressed as the PANKWAL BOGHOM mostly.

@9jakool. I think i agree with what genieluv is saying here about the hausa foot soldiers cos fulani culture and population did not really spread to some non-hausa northern emirates. The emirates appear heavily hausa by composition, culture, language, ancestry and what have you.

Kk, i think you may be correct about Kanam buh i am quite sure of Wase as u have acknowledged.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 11:50pm On Jun 28, 2017
Shaytun:

Bwahahhaahahah

LWKMD.

TayserMahiri Let me tell you a joke about a conversation between a student and teacher.

Lol, Loler, Lolest cheesy

Here's mine

Teacher : Class, who can give me an example of future tense used in a sentence?

Student : I sir, ....."Kenya will be the future of Africa".

Teacher : No dumb-head, that is not a future tense, it is a 'future impossible tense' cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jun 28, 2017
genieluv:

I also want to ask you.
Sometime last year i met with a Morrocan here in Nigeria, in Abuja, i think he n his team were on a diplomatic mission over here.
****First of all, what do you think about Morocco (a north african country) joining ECOWAS?
What do other north african governments think?

~~~Seconly I also observed that he (the Moroccan) was quite dark skinned for a north african. He was as dark as i am n he told me that many Moroccans n Magrebis are quite as dark as i was. I was quite shocked, cos most north africans i saw on Tv were quite white, how true is this?
Apart from the berbers to the far south of the north-african deserts, are there Moroccans or magreb people that are as dark as i am?

>>>Well, here is a picture of me, so u can see my complexion n understand my point.
Beautiful genieluv shocked
You look kind of similar like my 2 years old cousin. She is very cute like you.

Come here to Ethiopia and I promise you I and
102,000,000 Ethiopians will welcome you with our 2 hands and 2 legs.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jun 28, 2017
genieluv:

Lol, Loler, Lolest cheesy

Here's mine

Teacher : Class, who can give me an example of future tense used in a sentence?

Student : I sir, ....."Kenya will be the future of Africa".

Teacher : No dumb-head, that is not a future tense, it is a 'future impossible tense' cheesy
grin
I'm sure this is your own joke.
Creative genieluv, please tell us more jokes. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jun 28, 2017
Shaytun:

Bwahahhaahahah

LWKMD.

grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 11:59pm On Jun 28, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:

Do you school in Uniabuja? U are in abj right now?

Naaah, i actually graduated last year from another university. I m currently in Barnawa, Kaduna.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 12:02am On Jun 29, 2017
Hati13:

Beautiful genieluv shocked
You look kind of similar like my 2 years old cousin. She is very cute like you.

Come here to Ethiopia and I promise you I and
102,000,000 Ethiopians will welcome you with our 2 hands and 2 legs.

Tnks for the compliment smiley (i think i'm having black woman blushes right now grin).
*** I hope to visit ET one day surely
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:02am On Jun 29, 2017
Hati13:

The most complete skeleton of early human ancestors is Lucy(founded in Afar, Ethiopia )

It has been proven that humans 1st migrated out of Africa via Horn of Africa(Ethiopia to be specific).

• any way wenedem, most of the facts you mentioned are amazing.
Scholars say human originated from Ethiopia.

Your points look convincing. Why aren't they saying it was from Kenya?

Actually an archeologist is likely to mention Kenya first before Ethiopia, Tz or SA. In my opinion, SA is too far fetched, those fossils they keep finding there had radiated from East Africa. Now for your case wenedem, Lucy was probably in the process of moving from Kenya towards Asia as many dudes were doing at that time and she died there incidentally. I checked where she was found on the map and I might be very right grin Lucy was found in Hadar region which appears quite close to the Gulf of Aden.

Lastly, Lucy is not the most complete skeleton ever found. Its Turkana boy as you can see in the images. The first is Lucy while the second is Turkana Boy. The last is just an illustration of the process. Please look at this link and see only Chad has an older fossil
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_human_evolution_fossils

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Maduawuchukwu(m): 12:08am On Jun 29, 2017
genieluv:

Naaah, i actually graduated last year from another university. I m currently in Barnawa, Kaduna.

OK. I graduated from Uiniabuja. I stay in KD but in ABJ nw. You are a history freak. I wanted to be a history professor but I left Command to Trinity Barnawa and they did not offer history.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:09am On Jun 29, 2017
TayserMahiri:

My bad thanks, its Yekuno am so bad in history wenedem, I like to listen ;Dt
Shame on you wenedem. I truly thought you are good in history. Really really grin kidding

TayserMahiri:
Muafrika told me he doesnt believe in the evolution sht
He was a 13th century person, so it's funny that Muafrika to say he didn't believe in evolution, when no one knew about evolution back then. I think you will understand what I'm trying to say.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:09am On Jun 29, 2017
genieluv:

N Kenyans n South africans don't give excuses?

You guys excuse your slums
You guys excuse your poor entertainment industry
You guys excuse the white n Indian influence in your countries n many many more.
You guys excuse your poor promotion of african cultures

Everyone will always want to defend his or her country. Lol.
Slums, based on innacurate information.
Nigerians have an inflated sense of their entertainment industry.I come from coastal Kenya,we do not watch Nigerian movies.We watch Bollywood and Hollywood.
Indians have little power in Kenya.Kenya is defined by tribal politics.Indians are yet to be designated as a tribe, even though they clamor for it
As for Whites in Kenya, they are a virtual non entitiy these days.Politically and economically, they are dwarfed by the Government of Kenya.
As for African cultures, the Maasai culture is one of the most recognizable form of African culture out there.Whether you go to China, the US or the UK, the Maasai are known.
Nigerians are associated with the 'Nigerian Prince 'culture and the drug culture.
In my own country, you have brought us this drugs nonsense!
https://citizentv.co.ke/news/two-nigerians-arrested-with-heroine-worth-ksh-4-5m-in-mombasa-168947/

6 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:23am On Jun 29, 2017
genieluv:

I knew you were Kadunian genie, or is it Kadunese
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:37am On Jun 29, 2017
genieluv:

Tnks for the compliment smiley (i think i'm having black woman blushes right now grin).
*** I hope to visit ET one day surely
grin
Your pic is also making me blushes grin

Dear genieluv, do you remember my silly question to you when I started to 1st know you. That silly question to you is bothering me and I really want to say sorry.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1257) (1258) (1259) (1260) (1261) (1262) (1263) ... (9933)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.