Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,354 members, 7,829,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (1261) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6226361 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1258) (1259) (1260) (1261) (1262) (1263) (1264) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 4:57am On Jun 29, 2017
Hati13:

The so called Habeshas also claim they are descendants of Menelik I(son of Solomon of Israel and Queen of Sheba of Ethiopia). In reality, it's a false claim.

Ednited, do you know that Axumites never refer themselves and their territory by the term Habesha? Before the rise of Islam, there was still a Habesha tribe in southern Yemen and Axumites known it. In the 8th century AD, Axumites were driven out of Yemen and costal areas of Eritrea by Muslim Arabs and from that time on, Axumites and their descendants Abyssinians started to be called Habesha.

Do you know also their were Semitic speaking people in Eritrea and northern Ethiopia as early as 2,000 BC? They were and Geez language developed from one of those Semitic language. It was not from Sabaeans who came to the Horn in the mid 6th century BC. But our Geez alphabet was driven from Sabaean alphabet and reformed to have it's own unique features.

Thanks. I know some Habeshas still claim that they descend from king solomon

But I don't know from where Geez developed cuz other source says it descend from Oromo language called 'Supa'
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 4:58am On Jun 29, 2017
robosky02:

very well cheesy more rice

looks very delicious
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 5:00am On Jun 29, 2017
genieluv:

Yaaah, the jolof is like the national symbol of Nigerian dishes. Although the Ghanaians r disputing with our symbol Lol . They look quite similar buh there r still some differences. Buh mm mm, they look sumptious n delicious.

Our wot is not very attractive but if you dare to taste it, it can be very delecious.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Philax(m): 5:08am On Jun 29, 2017
Another Milestone!!!! LAGOS CITY ARE YOU READY
KNOW MORE ABOUT PIPELINE INSPECTION , MAINTENANCE AND NON DESTRUCTIVE TEST. (Onshore/Offshore) GET CERTIFIED TODAY.
VENUE: UNILAG

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 5:08am On Jun 29, 2017
mtis:

"This just means that when you take worldwide genetic variation, and pull out the biggest independent dimensions, and then visualize individuals on the two largest dimensions in terms of how they explain variance, the Oromo and other Ethiopians don’t really intersect. Interestingly the Amhara and Tigray are almost indistinguishable, but the Ethiopian Jews are in their own cluster "

Hati13 an ednite care to comment on the above coz scientifically the Ethi Jews are a little different from other Ethiopians

Falashas (Ethiopian Jews) are not much different from others. They even settle in Gondar ( Amhara city)

They share same culture with Amhara ppl but they are jews. It surprises me that av never met a single falasha in ET. Not even a single! They fly to Israel
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PissedYagami(m): 6:19am On Jun 29, 2017
genieluv:

N Kenyans n South africans don't give excuses?

You guys excuse your slums
You guys excuse your poor entertainment industry
You guys excuse the white n Indian influence in your countries n many many more.
You guys excuse your poor promotion of african cultures

Everyone will always want to defend his or her country. Lol.
You dont have to live in slums to be poor. Nigeria has over 60% of its population living below the poverty line.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PissedYagami(m): 6:22am On Jun 29, 2017
Eldoret, Kenya

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PissedYagami(m): 6:23am On Jun 29, 2017
smiley

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 6:33am On Jun 29, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Did Ethiopian Jews come from Israel?

That's a very common misconception. The original Israelites HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE PRESENT ISRAELIS. THEY ARE IMPOSTORS, PURE AND SIMPLE, Fyi, Israel and the entire ME was an extension of Africa til recently.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 6:38am On Jun 29, 2017
Hati13:

Some of them claim they came from Israel during the return of Menelik I(son of King Solomon of Israel and Queen of Sheba of Ethiopia) from his Israel visit, while some of them say, they came from Egypt during the exile of Israelis in Egypt.

I believed they were just convert Judaism, but I may be wrong. Because there culture is like the ancient Jews and they even have some original Hebrew books. There DNA is also very different from Abyssinians. They are now recognized as one of the original Jews by the racist European Jews. Most of them now live in Israel. Few of them also live in USA and in northern Ethiopia mountains.

Axumites and Abyssinians used to call them Falashas(outsiders).

In 10th century AD, a Ethiopian Jew Queen named Gudit conquered much of Axumite Kingdom and brought many destructions. Most of Axumite royal families were killed, but one escaped to central Ethiopia. She burned and destroyed many historical churches, monasteries and books. The descendants of that one royal family who escaped re-established the Solomonic Dynasty in 1270 AD. He was an Amhara prince named Yekuno Amlak and became the 1st Atse(emperor) of Abyssinia Empire.

My parents personally know some Ethiopian Jews in Israel. About 5 years ago, an Ethiopian Jew from Israel came to our house to know about her late father and my late father told her about her late father. She was very beautiful. She told my father how the Ethiopian Jews are victims of racism by other Jews.

I told ednited last year how many Axumites migrated to Mr Kenya after that war. An Ethiopian Jew told my mum that story. Will post some more ancient history soon.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 7:09am On Jun 29, 2017
nemesis2u:

lol
kenyan guys here dont play smart with google

just google this
"second largest employer in Nigeria after Nigerian government" grin

if u have difficulty add i**** at the very beginning

dont blame me, i want the interesting and entertaining fight to reach new heights

it is turning into a good info thread

anyways i am outta here pronto grin

leaving nairaland....

And the result would have given you this...

"Nollywood Nigeria second largest employer "

But since this didn't corabolate with the "truth" you are looking for, you choose to ignore it.

HUMANS!!! I tire for thee.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 7:17am On Jun 29, 2017
genieluv:

Lol, Loler, Lolest cheesy

Here's mine

Teacher : Class, who can give me an example of future tense used in a sentence?

Student : I sir, ....."Kenya will be the future of Africa".

Teacher : No dumb-head, that is not a future tense, it is a 'future impossible tense' cheesy

Hahaaaha.

Kenyans and self delusion.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 7:25am On Jun 29, 2017
GERALD710:

Slums, based on innacurate information.
Nigerians have an inflated sense of their entertainment industry.I come from coastal Kenya,we do not watch Nigerian movies.We watch Bollywood and Hollywood.
Indians have little power in Kenya.Kenya is defined by tribal politics.Indians are yet to be designated as a tribe, even though they clamor for it
As for Whites in Kenya, they are a virtual non entitiy these days.Politically and economically, they are dwarfed by the Government of Kenya.
As for African cultures, the Maasai culture is one of the most recognizable form of African culture out there.Whether you go to China, the US or the UK, the Maasai are known.
Nigerians are associated with the 'Nigerian Prince 'culture and the drug culture.
In my own country, you have brought us this drugs nonsense!
https://citizentv.co.ke/news/two-nigerians-arrested-with-heroine-worth-ksh-4-5m-in-mombasa-168947/

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 7:25am On Jun 29, 2017
TayserMahiri:

If their DNA is different from that of other Abyssinians then their tale could be true. So Gudit was the first Atse of Abyssinia? Man thats some cool sht wenedem! You should have borrowed the digits of the Israeli girl cool. The Jews are also racist to their fellow Jews because their whole story was made up to justify global domination. I dont believe any of the sht they try to preach, they are just Homo sapiens like everyone else. I know Muafrika might roast me for this cheesy

Actually they're Caucasoid Neanderthals not Homo sapiens. They're from S Russia,the Ukraine,Georgia and Armenia zone.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 8:00am On Jun 29, 2017
shervydman:

that power given to them Is even one of our major problem......they're so power-hungry.
but, its gonna be fine after restructuring or what do u think?
The only thing the Fulanis want is power.They care less what they do with the power.They believe they own the entire North and the minorities in the middlebelt.The sad thing is that many middlebelters hold them in awe.All this happened because the British tried hard to obliterate the individual identities of others in favour of the rapacious fulanis.I am just forever grateful to my ancestors that they halted the fulanis' march to the atlantic in 1840.The British structured Northern nigeria and the entire Nigeria badly.I am glad southern Nigerians are very serious about restructuring today and the north has to be dragged along even if it continues screaming and kicking.See how far Southern Nigeria had gone in Africa before independence.See how the bad political structure did us in.A Change Is Gonna Come.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 8:01am On Jun 29, 2017
PissedYagami:

You dont have to live in slums to be poor. Nigeria has over 60% of its population living below the poverty line.
30%,PYagami.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PissedYagami(m): 8:15am On Jun 29, 2017
obaaderemi:
30%,PYagami.
Really?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:35am On Jun 29, 2017
genieluv:

I also want to ask you.
Sometime last year i met with a Morrocan here in Nigeria, in Abuja, i think he n his team were on a diplomatic mission over here.
****First of all, what do you think about Morocco (a north african country) joining ECOWAS?
What do other north african governments think?

~~~Seconly I also observed that he (the Moroccan) was quite dark skinned for a north african. He was as dark as i am n he told me that many Moroccans n Magrebis are quite as dark as i was. I was quite shocked, cos most north africans i saw on Tv were quite white, how true is this?
Apart from the berbers to the far south of the north-african deserts, are there Moroccans or magreb people that are as dark as i am?

>>>Well, here is a picture of me, so u can see my complexion n understand my point.

~~~ For Morocco and Algeria , its like Nigeria Vs South africa , or this thread kenya Vs Nigeria ! a competition at a levels ! and more intense due to several problems that s start from 1963 directly after the independence of algeria (1962) , morocco try to invade a part of algerian territory , they claim two algerian province to be part of their vision of the great morocco empire that also include all western sahara , mauritania and a part of mali . so their was a little war in borders called the War of the sands during 5 months ! , then in the western sahara problem , after spanish withdraw from Western Sahara , directly morocco invade them also in 1975 ! and algeria was for the decolonization of all Africa and assist the liberation movements in the continent . this problems exist until today . + in 1994 the last big epIsode algeria was suffering from terrorism ( a bloody black decade 1991-2001, 200.000 death ) , There was a terrorist attack in a hotel in Morocco where two tourists died. The Moroccan authorities then began to persecute the Algerian tourists in Morocco, to set up visas for the Algerians and the media made propaganda on Algeria! Algeria therefore applied the same measures and closed the land border between the two countries. And since that day the land borders are closed, And at the level of the media and officials, is an intense propaganda between the two countries until today .

so Morocco is isolated in its corner. they try to join europeen union and put an official demand to join UE in 1984 and their demand was rejected in 1987 . they get in exchange privileged economic exchange agreements , but this last years some europenns commisions blocked some moroccan export product because they came from western sahara territory , so for me the demand of joining the ECOWAS is only a pressure maneuver on the european union, they will not introduce free circulation with western Africa, at best they will take advantage of the accords with the ECOWAS to export more their products to your market and in addition they will be able to threaten europe with the immigration to their doors to have more privilege

~~~ For skin color , first you r realy beautiful ( vous êtes très belle ) , and yes their is many maghrebis with same color then you and more dark skinned then you , in maghreb you will find all colors from the extrem suedish blond with bleu eyes to the darkest skins and some look asiatics grin , beside the toureg that live in the extrem south of algeria mali niger , their is many algerians with dark skin (i read the word mulatto skin here in nairaland to describe this color ) , specialy poeple who live or have origins from sahara towns . but algerian population live at 90% in the extrem north that why you see more the maghrebis skins your talking about on pics or Tv

check this pic 1 of the first presenter of the news on algerian national Tv Khaled Ben Ahmed Khelfaoui
pic 2 same journalist with another algerian journalist
pic 3 The Gouvernor of the capital Algiers , " abdelkader Zoukh "
pic 4 Algerian children during military expo in "illizi" a Saharian city

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 9:27am On Jun 29, 2017
PissedYagami:

Really?
It depends on which report we choose to believe.I have seen 30%,yeah.And I have seen 60%,even 65% and 70%.It's like the kenyan slum thing.Some reports say nairobi is 60% slum,some say Kibera has 2.8m people(really?)I will try to find the link on the 30% thing.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 9:29am On Jun 29, 2017
kikuyu1:

That's a very common misconception. The original Israelites HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE PRESENT ISRAELIS. THEY ARE IMPOSTORS, PURE AND SIMPLE, Fyi, Israel and the entire ME was an extension of Africa til recently.
I thought present day Israel was southern Syria.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:34am On Jun 29, 2017
crazyiguana:
upperhill
Nai looking good
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 29, 2017
crazyiguana:
Nai Park
i can see the nai skyline as changed .its no longer the KICC thingy..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:36am On Jun 29, 2017
TayserMahiri:

I never knew that wenedem? I dont think they are predominantly Bantu I think they are j[b]ust there as members of this species[/b] grin But there are a few Bantoid groups like Tiv people.
grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 29, 2017
Hati13:

Do you remember that you told me you hate history in my early days here?
hahaha ah ..hate is a strong word if i may say..history wasnt my best subject ( i think the problem ws my teacher grin ) but here we got good history tutors grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:44am On Jun 29, 2017
genieluv:

I also want to ask you.
Sometime last year i met with a Morrocan here in Nigeria, in Abuja, i think he n his team were on a diplomatic mission over here.
****First of all, what do you think about Morocco (a north african country) joining ECOWAS?
What do other north african governments think?

~~~Seconly I also observed that he (the Moroccan) was quite dark skinned for a north african. He was as dark as i am n he told me that many Moroccans n Magrebis are quite as dark as i was. I was quite shocked, cos most north africans i saw on Tv were quite white, how true is this?
Apart from the berbers to the far south of the north-african deserts, are there Moroccans or magreb people that are as dark as i am?

>>>Well, here is a picture of me, so u can see my complexion n understand my point.

Madame, vous êtes très belle. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 29, 2017
genieluv:

Lol, Loler, Lolest cheesy

Here's mine

Teacher : Class, who can give me an example of future tense used in a sentence?

Student : I sir, ....."Kenya will be the future of Africa".

Teacher : No dumb-head, that is not a future tense, it is a 'future impossible tense' cheesy
grin grin..stop ya killing me..

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:46am On Jun 29, 2017
TayserMahiri:

The human species emerged somewhere in East Africa so its fair to say all humans are East Africans. Any other classification is for convenience.

http://sacredgeometryinternational.com/earliest-fossil-evidence-homosapiens-found-morocco-rewriting-story-species

Now days the earliest fossil evidence of Homosapiens was found in Morocco, dating back 300,000 years , coupled with previous discoveries of early human remains dating back 260,000 years in South Africa and 195,000 years in Ethiopia, casts doubt on the story that the first members of our species evolved in a single region of the African continent

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:47am On Jun 29, 2017
Hati13:

Beautiful genieluv shocked
You look kind of similar like my 2 years old cousin. She is very cute like you.

Come here to Ethiopia and I promise you I and
102,000,000 Ethiopians will welcome you with our 2 hands and 2 legs.
wenedem do i feel joyfulness here grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:49am On Jun 29, 2017
Hati13:

grin
Your pic is also making me blushes grin

Dear genieluv, do you remember my silly question to you when I started to 1st know you. That silly question to you is bothering me and I really want to say sorry.
huh !! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 9:49am On Jun 29, 2017
mtis:

Je parle français plutôt que je ne suis pas fou. Comment est votre cousin?

Elle est très bien. Je suis désolée de vous avoir insulté.
(i hope i am correct cheesy)

****I was just joking with u previously grin, i am not so fluent in French buh i think i understand better than i write or speak the language. My mother speaks french perfectly cos she studied international relations n works with an embassy, so, she used to force us to learn the language while we were younger, due to her passion for the language. Then i hated it angry , buh i later came to love the language while in the university since i offered some french courses. I later started regretting, wishing i had given it more attention while i was younger. Lol.

Peut-etre, Je vais essayer de perfectionner la langue à l'avenir.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:53am On Jun 29, 2017
PissedYagami:
Eldoret, Kenya
Eldoret looking good there...i believe devolution is working in a way
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:54am On Jun 29, 2017
PissedYagami:
smiley
nice pics man

(1) (2) (3) ... (1258) (1259) (1260) (1261) (1262) (1263) (1264) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.