Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,405 members, 7,830,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (1262) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6226577 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1259) (1260) (1261) (1262) (1263) (1264) (1265) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 29, 2017
kikuyu1:

That's a very common misconception. The original Israelites HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE PRESENT ISRAELIS. THEY ARE IMPOSTORS, PURE AND SIMPLE, Fyi, Israel and the entire ME was an extension of Africa til recently.
true because most of Israelites today are white...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:57am On Jun 29, 2017
chkil0:

~~~ For Morocco and Algeria , its like Nigeria Vs South africa , or this thread kenya Vs Nigeria ! a competition at a levels ! and more intense due to several problems that s start from 1963 directly after the independence of algeria (1962) , morocco try to invade a part of algerian territory , they claim two algerian province to be part of their vision of the great morocco empire that also include all western sahara , mauritania and a part of mali . so their was a little war in borders called the War of the sands during 5 months !

i like the way you present your country..nice pics

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:02am On Jun 29, 2017
genieluv:

Elle est très bien. Je suis désolée de vous avoir insulté.
(i hope i am correct cheesy)

****I was just joking with u previously grin, i am not so fluent in French buh i think i understand better than i write or speak the language. My mother speaks french perfectly cos she studied international relations n works with an embassy, so, she used to force us to learn the language while we were younger, due to her passion for the language. Then i hated it angry , buh i later came to love the language while in the university since i offered some french courses. I later started regretting, wishing i had given it more attention while i was younger. Lol.

Peut-etre, Je vais essayer de perfectionner la langue à l'avenir.
hahaha ..being insulted by a beautiful lady is Ok grin..anyway am also not good in french..i have this book French for Dummies grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 10:05am On Jun 29, 2017
chkil0:

~~~ For Morocco and Algeria , its like Nigeria Vs South africa , or this thread kenya Vs Nigeria ! a competition at a levels ! and more intense due to several problems that s start from 1963 directly after the independence of algeria (1962) , morocco try to invade a part of algerian territory , they claim two algerian province to be part of their vision of the great morocco empire that also include all western sahara , mauritania and a part of mali . so their was a little war in borders called the War of the sands during 5 months ! , then in the western sahara problem , after spanish withdraw from Western Sahara , directly morocco invade them also in 1975 ! and algeria was for the decolonization of all Africa and assist the liberation movements in the continent . this problems exist until today . + in 1994 the last big epIsode algeria was suffering from terrorism ( a bloody black decade 1991-2001, 200.000 death ) , There was a terrorist attack in a hotel in Morocco where two tourists died. The Moroccan authorities then began to persecute the Algerian tourists in Morocco, to set up visas for the Algerians and the media made propaganda on Algeria! Algeria therefore applied the same measures and closed the land border between the two countries. And since that day the land borders are closed, And at the level of the media and officials, is an intense propaganda between the two countries until today .

so Morocco is isolated in its corner. they try to join europeen union and put an official demand to join UE in 1984 and their demand was rejected in 1987 . they get in exchange privileged economic exchange agreements , but this last years some europenns commisions blocked some moroccan export product because they came from western sahara territory , so for me the demand of joining the ECOWAS is only a pressure maneuver on the european union, they will not introduce free circulation with western Africa, at best they will take advantage of the accords with the ECOWAS to export more their products to your market and in addition they will be able to threaten europe with the immigration to their doors to have more privilege

~~~ For skin color , first you r realy beautiful , and yes their is many maghrebis with same color then you and more dark skinned then you , in maghreb you will find all colors from the extrem suedish blond with bleu eyes to the darkest skins and some look asiatics grin , beside the toureg that live in the extrem south of algeria mali niger , their is many algerians with dark skin (i read the word mulatto skin here in nairaland to describe this color ) , specialy poeple who live or have origins from sahara towns . but algerian population live at 90% in the extrem north that why you see more the maghrebis skins your talking about on pics or Tv

check this pic 1 of the first presenter of the news on algerian national Tv Khaled Ben Ahmed Khelfaoui
pic 2 same journalist with another algerian journalist
pic 3 The Gouvernor of the capital Algiers , " abdelkader Zoukh "
pic 4 Algerian children during military expo in "illizi" a Saharian city

Oh là là, merci pour l'explication smiley

**** I never knew that Algeria n Morocco had such a terrible relationship. That's sad cos u guys are supposed to be one people with a common history, ancestry, culture n language.
Moroccans seem like desperate opportunists. I sincerely hope ECOWAS leaders tame them cos it's obvious that these Moroccans joined Ecowas with sinister motives.

>>>> I am flattered at your compliments smiley. It's so enlightening learning about your people from you. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:14am On Jun 29, 2017
Ednite where are you? Your national anthem is beautiful tongue kiss
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:15am On Jun 29, 2017
genieluv:

I also want to ask you.
Sometime last year i met with a Morrocan here in Nigeria, in Abuja, i think he n his team were on a diplomatic mission over here.
****First of all, what do you think about Morocco (a north african country) joining ECOWAS?
What do other north african governments think?

~~~Seconly I also observed that he (the Moroccan) was quite dark skinned for a north african. He was as dark as i am n he told me that many Moroccans n Magrebis are quite as dark as i was. I was quite shocked, cos most north africans i saw on Tv were quite white, how true is this?
Apart from the berbers to the far south of the north-african deserts, are there Moroccans or magreb people that are as dark as i am?

>>>Well, here is a picture of me, so u can see my complexion n understand my point.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 10:18am On Jun 29, 2017
obaaderemi:
The only thing the Fulanis want is power.They care less what they do with the power.They believe they own the entire North and the minorities in the middlebelt.The sad thing is that many middlebelters hold them in awe.All this happened because the British tried hard to obliterate the individual identities of others in favour of the rapacious fulanis.I am just forever grateful to my ancestors that they halted the fulanis' march to the atlantic in 1840.The British structured Northern nigeria and the entire Nigeria badly.I am glad southern Nigerians are very serious about restructuring today and the north has to be dragged along even if it continues screaming and kicking.See how far Southern Nigeria had gone in Africa before independence.See how the bad political structure did us in.A Change Is Gonna Come.

Just for correction, i don't think most middlebelters hold Hausa-fulanis in awe. Maybe in the past buh not now that we r doing better than them educationally n in some other aspects of well-being n civilization.
**** If there r any middlebelters who still 'worship' Hausa-fulanis, perhaps it would be our muslim brethren. Most middlebelt christians dislike them.

~~~ What about your own yoruba muslim people? Some of them 'worship' hausa-fulanis too. I have been to Ilorin n seen the way they behave there.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:19am On Jun 29, 2017
Hati13:

Shame on you wenedem. I truly thought you are good in history. Really really grin kidding

He was a 13th century person, so it's funny that Muafrika to say he didn't believe in evolution, when no one knew about evolution back then. I think you will understand what I'm trying to say.

I'm not so good in history man but I really enjoy someone narrating the stories. Had a teacher back in High School who was so good at narrating the tales he would travel us back in time and get us fully immersed in matters of dem days and was so cool, well untill the exams came and I realize I remember nothing grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:20am On Jun 29, 2017
kikuyu1:

That's a very common misconception. The original Israelites HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE PRESENT ISRAELIS. THEY ARE IMPOSTORS, PURE AND SIMPLE, Fyi, Israel and the entire ME was an extension of Africa til recently.

Thank you! They are impostors but dullards cant get this

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:22am On Jun 29, 2017
kikuyu1:

Actually they're Caucasoid Neanderthals not Homo sapiens. They're from S Russia,the Ukraine,Georgia and Armenia zone.

Many Europeans have Neanderthal DNA. That doesnt make them pure Neanderthals, they're just Homo sapiens who mated with Neanderthals.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:23am On Jun 29, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Actually an archeologist is likely to mention Kenya first before Ethiopia, Tz or SA. In my opinion, SA is too far fetched, those fossils they keep finding there had radiated from East Africa. Now for your case wenedem, Lucy was probably in the process of moving from Kenya towards Asia as many dudes were doing at that time and she died there incidentally. I checked where she was found on the map and I might be very right grin Lucy was found in Hadar region which appears quite close to the Gulf of Aden.

Lastly, Lucy is not the most complete skeleton ever found. Its Turkana boy as you can see in the images. The first is Lucy while the second is Turkana Boy. The last is just an illustration of the process. Please look at this link and see only Chad has an older fossil
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_human_evolution_fossils
grin wenedem don't guess grin

wenedem, I don't think Lucy and Turkana belong to the same classification. Lucy is the most complete skeleton in here classification and Turkana is also the most complete skeleton in his classification. Overall, Turkana is most complete than Lucy.

I've seen the link and you are right Chad has the older fossil.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 29, 2017
chkil0:

http://sacredgeometryinternational.com/earliest-fossil-evidence-homosapiens-found-morocco-rewriting-story-species

Now days the earliest fossil evidence of Homosapiens was found in Morocco, dating back 300,000 years , coupled with previous discoveries of early human remains dating back 260,000 years in South Africa and 195,000 years in Ethiopia, casts doubt on the story that the first members of our species evolved in a single region of the African continent

Wow ok bt we were talking of the earliest hominins and not our current species. Back when East African savannas emerged and trees became more spaced forcing some folks down to the new habitat suited for standing upright. I doubt Morocco and North Africa had grassland savannas at the time
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:26am On Jun 29, 2017
mtis:

huh !! grin grin
grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:27am On Jun 29, 2017
mtis:

true because most of Israelites today are white...

White They are Israelis btw not Israelites
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:30am On Jun 29, 2017
Hati13:

grin wenedem don't guess grin

wenedem, I don't think Lucy and Turkana belong to the same classification. Lucy is the most complete skeleton in here classification and Turkana is also the most complete skeleton in his classification. Overall, Turkana is most complete than Lucy.

I've seen the link and you are right Chad has the older fossil.

Exactly, the point of contention was the overall
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:32am On Jun 29, 2017
ednited:

Thanks. I know some Habeshas still claim that they descend from king solomon

But I don't know from where Geez developed cuz other source says it descend from Oromo language called 'Supa'
It wasn't from Oromo language. Oromo language is Cushitic, while Geez is Semitic. It has been proven that Geez was developed from one of the Semitic language what was spoken in the Horn of Africa around 2,000 BC.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:34am On Jun 29, 2017
kikuyu1:

Actually they're Caucasoid Neanderthals not Homo sapiens. They're from S Russia,the Ukraine,Georgia and Armenia zone.
Europeans only have 2% of Neanderthals DNA.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:36am On Jun 29, 2017
TayserMahiri:

White They are Israelis btw not Israelites
Yap i got this..

Israelites refer to the Jews in the Old Testament, while Israelis refer to people with Israeli citizenship after 1948. A portion of Israelis today are not Jewish (about 25 percent), but it is important to also remember that Jewish Israelis have deep and historic connections to the land.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:37am On Jun 29, 2017
kikuyu1:

I told ednited last year how many Axumites migrated to Mr Kenya after that war. An Ethiopian Jew told my mum that story. Will post some more ancient history soon.
I never knew some Axumites migrated to Kenya. Good, I will wait your history post.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:38am On Jun 29, 2017
mtis:

hahaha ah ..hate is a strong word if i may say..history wasnt my best subject ( i think the problem ws my teacher grin ) but here we got good history tutors grin
Thanks grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:39am On Jun 29, 2017
mtis:

wenedem do i feel joyfulness here grin
Yes grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:42am On Jun 29, 2017
TayserMahiri:

I'm not so good in history man but I really enjoy someone narrating the stories. Had a teacher back in High School who was so good at narrating the tales he would travel us back in time and get us fully immersed in matters of dem days and was so cool, well untill the exams came and I realize I remember nothing grin
grin
Typical wenedem TayserMahiri in history. Am I right?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 29, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Wow ok bt we were talking of the earliest hominins and not our current species. Back when East African savannas emerged and trees became more spaced forcing some folks down to the new habitat suited for standing upright. I doubt Morocco and North Africa had grassland savannas at the time

at that time sahara was a green savanas with forest lakes animals elephants, giraffes, rhinoceros , fish ect... wink , the paleantologic studies , prehistoric cave painting and dinosaure , earliest hominins squeletons in the region , show that there was a rich life in all north africa . and now days still have large forest lacs in north africa too

and for earliest hominins many squeletons of them was found also in north africa, like homo habilis 1,8 millions years date found at 'Aïn El Ahnech setif algeria , or homo erectus 800.000 to 400.000 found in Tighennif algeria

pic some prehistoric cave painting only 9000 to 10000 years BC , tassili region ( now an extrem aride desert)

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 11:16am On Jun 29, 2017
chkil0:

at that time sahara was a green savanas with forest lakes animals wink , the paleantologic studies , prehistoric cave painting and dinosaure , earliest hominins squeletons in the region , show that there was a rich life in all north africa . and now days still have large forest lacs in north africa too

and for earliest hominins many squeletons of them was found also in north africa, like homo habilis 1,8 millions years date

some prehistoric cave painting only 9000 to 10000 years , tassili region ( now an extrem aride desert)
The Saharan started drying up around 2000BC.The sahara was a fertile region teeming with animals and fish in its rivers.I've got a book with those pix u posted in them and many more and some of these pictures depict people similar to northAfricans while some clearly depict west African features down to hairdo and skin colour.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 11:53am On Jun 29, 2017
genieluv:

Just for correction, i don't think most middlebelters hold Hausa-fulanis in awe. Maybe in the past buh not now that we r doing better than them educationally n in some other aspects of well-being n civilization.
**** If there r any middlebelters who still 'worship' Hausa-fulanis, perhaps it would be our muslim brethren. Most middlebelt christians dislike them.

~~~ What about your own yoruba muslim people? Some of them 'worship' hausa-fulanis too. I have been to Ilorin n seen the way they behave there.
The Ilorin yorubas have their ancestors to blame for having Fulani overlords.After Afonja's treachery against Alaafin,it was the same Ilorin Yorubas who led the caliphate army to Oyo.By the time they came to their senses and overthrew the Emir,the British were already on the scene and reinstated the fulanis.One govt after the other has been propping up the fulanis till today.Down south it's different.The MBelt is waking up now.Good for you people.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 12:56pm On Jun 29, 2017
TayserMahiri:
Ednite where are you? Your national anthem is beautiful tongue kiss

Not bad grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jun 29, 2017
shervydman:

grin grin grin grin grin.................... return of the mack. cheesy
d tayser guy is so jobless that all he does is memorize peoples repetitions on nairaland grin and talk nonsense

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jun 29, 2017
TayserMahiri:

You gotta luv uzzebby, so eazy to deal with in his own baby style grin grin grin
how is work na grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 29, 2017
mtis:

Yap i got this..

Israelites refer to the Jews in the Old Testament, while Israelis refer to people with Israeli citizenship after 1948. A portion of Israelis today are not Jewish (about 25 percent), but it is important to also remember that Jewish Israelis have deep and historic connections to the land.

Yea thats right.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 29, 2017
Hati13:

grin
Typical wenedem TayserMahiri in history. Am I right?

Yes of course
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 29, 2017
chkil0:

at that time sahara was a green savanas with forest lakes animals elephants, giraffes, rhinoceros , fish ect... wink , the paleantologic studies , prehistoric cave painting and dinosaure , earliest hominins squeletons in the region , show that there was a rich life in all north africa . and now days still have large forest lacs in north africa too

and for earliest hominins many squeletons of them was found also in north africa, like homo habilis 1,8 millions years date found at 'Aïn El Ahnech setif algeria , or homo erectus 800.000 to 400.000 found in Tighennif algeria

pic some prehistoric cave painting only 9000 to 10000 years BC , tassili region ( now an extrem aride desert)

Yea I actually read the Sahara oscillates between desert and lush green every 20k years. I didnt know about the algerian skeletons. Are they many? The number of skeletons in a particular region could tell how many were settled there and not a one of chance that could have been an expedition.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jun 29, 2017
uzzyfire:
d tayser guy is so jobless that all he does is memorize peoples repetitions on nairaland grin and talk nonsense

Only your cheap sht is memorizable uzzy. Its always one of the ones I wrote bt at least with this one you really tried.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1259) (1260) (1261) (1262) (1263) (1264) (1265) ... (9933)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.