Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,687 members, 7,865,744 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 03:37 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (1339) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6295637 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1336) (1337) (1338) (1339) (1340) (1341) (1342) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 07, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Am not even sure I'll vote cheesy I hate queues man, we should be able to vote from home undecided grin

So who wins according to your time travel ? cheesy

I cant wait for Kenyatta/ Odinga political dynasty to end !!!

i can only give a clue..Male kenyan over 40 years... grin

but seriously the bolded is whta causing all the confusion we hving today...i feel sometimes like kenyans are zombies of either Klan..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 07, 2017
Hbuyosh:

No conclusive scientific proof has ever been tabled that points to the alleged effects on the gene either positively or negatively affecting the genes, it is all based on nothing more than mere conjectures, and in the case of the negative effects, the overheated imaginations of some pipo.

This reminds me of the article you shared bro, the researchers in that particular case used " Sprague Dawley rats, one of the most commonly used lab animals, become prone to health issues once they pass 18 months of age, making the results by Séralini and his colleagues “uninterpretable

How convenient? They should have used all manner of rats, not just that one species that gets prone to cancer after 18 months. and they drew conclusions after 24 months. That study was so flawed in logic, it was definitely done by anti GMO partisans.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Hbuyosh(m): 11:22am On Aug 07, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Am not even sure I'll vote cheesy I hate queues man, we should be able to vote from home undecided grin

So who wins according to your time travel ? cheesy

I cant wait for Kenyatta/ Odinga political dynasty to end!!!

And it is sooo cold....and pray to tge heavens that it wont rain tommorrow!

This idea of me having to queue is really stressing me out man.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 07, 2017
Some more random Kenya shopping mall experience

We love to sit on hay cheesy

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 07, 2017
Hbuyosh:

man its really really cold...even my nuts are cold grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 07, 2017
~

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Hbuyosh(m): 11:29am On Aug 07, 2017
TayserMahiri:

This reminds me of the article you shared bro, the researchers in that particular case used " Sprague Dawley rats, one of the most commonly used lab animals, become prone to health issues once they pass 18 months of age, making the results by Séralini and his colleagues “uninterpretable

How convenient? They should have used all manner of rats, not just that one species that gets prone to cancer after 18 months. and they drew conclusions after 24 months. That study was so flawed in logic, it was definitely done by anti GMO partisans.

I am very sure that the test has beeb carried out many many times, even today the GM foods are being tried out on rodents somewhere by scientists.

But so far, the concerns of the anti- gm activists havent been proven right.

No evidence of cancer tumors triggered by the food or sone any other physiological defects.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 07, 2017
mtis:

i can only give a clue..Male kenyan over 40 years... grin

but seriously the bolded is whta causing all the confusion we hving today...i feel sometimes like kenyans are zombies of either Klan..

lol, thats a teaser, all are over 40 except Kariara cheesy

The dynasties end in 2022, whether they like it or not.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 07, 2017
Hbuyosh:

Its your civic duty to queue once every 5 years grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 07, 2017
TayserMahiri:
~
nice pics bro especially the last one grin..anyway we seem to have quite population of white folks in Kenya..why cant they apply to be 45th tribe like the indians did (44th tribe) grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 07, 2017
Hbuyosh:

I am very sure that the test has beeb carried out many many times, even today the GM foods are being tried out on rodents somewhere by scientists.

But so far, the concerns of the anti- gm activists havent been proven right.

No evidence of cancer tumors triggered by the food or sone any other physiological defects.

Definitely!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Hbuyosh(m): 11:35am On Aug 07, 2017
mtis:

man its really really cold...even my nuts are cold grin
Lmfao! What?!

Dont u have boxers on? Keep warm bro. Two socks on my feet, a sweater and a jacket for me. It is just too unbearable.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 07, 2017
mtis:

nice pics bro especially the last one grin..anyway we seem to have quite population of white folks in Kenya..why cant they apply to be 45th tribe like the indians did (44th tribe) grin grin

No doubt white Kenyans will apply soon to be the 45th. Btw where is PissedYagami to tell us how he feels about being a legitimate Kenyan tribe ? cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Hbuyosh(m): 11:38am On Aug 07, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Its your civic duty to queue once every 5 years grin grin grin
Enyewe...hamna namna.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ladyjumong(f): 11:43am On Aug 07, 2017
Which one is this again, what is it with comparing nigeria to kenya angry
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 07, 2017
TayserMahiri:

No doubt white Kenyans will apply soon to be the 45th. Btw where is PissedYagami to tell us how he feels about being a legitimate Kenyan tribe ? cheesy
PissedYagami has disappeared of late...Did Nowenuse knew PissedYagami was an Indian ?? ..

Anyway msee my current fear is the Chinese applying to become the 45th or 46 th tribe.. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 07, 2017
Ladyjumong:

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 07, 2017
mtis:

PissedYagami has disappeared of late...Did Nowenuse knew PissedYagami was an Indian ?? ..

Anyway msee my current fear is the Chinese applying to become the 45th or 46 th tribe.. grin

Maybe Nowe didnt know. He would have asked Pissed whether he thinks Nowe looks kinda Indian or white cheesy
Chinkus can wait for 100 years, even the Indians and Makonde waited angry
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 12:10pm On Aug 07, 2017
Lagos (Giant city of Africa ) Google Images

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 12:12pm On Aug 07, 2017
more GOOGLE IMAGES .....kept secret (LAGOS )

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 12:21pm On Aug 07, 2017
BEST CITY IN AFRICA (100% SURE)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by iblawi(m): 12:23pm On Aug 07, 2017
[center][/center]
rvp2017:
I am suprised this thread is still on and Nigeria are yet to give up smiley - Nigeria despite all that oil - really ought to be ashamed of themselves.
Here is another gem in kenya - Great Rift Valley Lodge - in Naivasha

You should be the one ashamed of yourself. We can keep posting pics here if we were jobless like you guys. We've got lots of beautiful places where our people are actually leaving in not some open land and national parks.

I've meet my friend who came back from Kenya she told me the Airport was fine atleast far better than our Lagos airport in terms of maintenance and a few attractive places too but most part of Kenya is nothing to write home about.

As for the Nairobi and Abuja stuff she said forget it. Nairobi is not close Abuja and would pick Abuja am time any day. She was in Nairobi and Mombasa.

Her comments about Mombasa was something disturbing.

I didn't ask of lagos because she does not know Lagos well.

Am very sure most of you posting pics here have never been to 80% of the places you post here and that is why you should be the one that should be ashamed.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 07, 2017
Above are the people we are saying need to leave their villages (and Nigeria)

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 12:24pm On Aug 07, 2017
KENYANS Should pray for Raila Odinga to win, the only hope they gat! cool

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 07, 2017
Meanwhile as Nigerians rely on Google Earth images to save their ass grin

Some more random Kenya

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 07, 2017
German Rugby Team experiencing Magical KEnya

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by iblawi(m): 12:32pm On Aug 07, 2017
Ladyjumong:

I had to ask a friend that came back from there and what she said about Kenya was funny. Although there are a few nice places but generally most areas are something else even nairobi.

I don't know why they enjoy fault representation of what they are.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 07, 2017
Kenya

Teriyaki Japanese Festival

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by WizzPoll: 12:35pm On Aug 07, 2017
support you favourite Kenyan leader here

http://wizz-poll.com/poll/kenya-decides/
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 12:35pm On Aug 07, 2017
iblawi:
[center][/center]

You should be the one ashamed of yourself. We can keep posting pics here if we were jobless like you guys. We've got lots of beautiful places where our people are actually leaving in not some open land and national parks.

I've meet my friend who came back from Kenya she told me the Airport was fine atleast far better than our Lagos airport in terms of maintenance and a few attractive places too but most part of Kenya is nothing to write home about.

As for the Nairobi and Abuja stuff she said forget it. Nairobi is not close Abuja and would pick Abuja am time any day. She was in Nairobi and Mombasa.

Her comments about Mombasa was something disturbing.
wallahi she said the truth, i my self know Kenya in and out,Kenyans are very delusional and they know nothing about their country talk more of others, i have been to virtually all the big states(counties) and i can tell u that most of them have less than 5% nice places..I BEG NO MIND THEM

I didn't ask of lagos because she does not know Lagos well.

Am very sure most of you posting pics here have never been to 80% of the places you post here and that is why you should be the one that should be ashamed.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by iblawi(m): 12:36pm On Aug 07, 2017
TayserMahiri:
Meanwhile as Nigerians rely on Google Earth images to save their ass grin

Some more random Kenya

People that travelled to both countries have confirmed it.

Yes we rely on Google pics cause most pics we have are old or snapped with phones.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 07, 2017
iblawi:

I had to ask a friend that came back from there and what she said about Kenya was funny. Although there are a few nice places but generally most areas are something else even nairobi.

I don't know why they enjoy fault representation of what they are.

Try leave Naija instead of relying on your friend who probably doesnt want you following his/her ass to Kenya next time. Ask allcomage who has been in Kenya thrice. Your types are Nigerian villagers thats why you post google images thinking its so cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1336) (1337) (1338) (1339) (1340) (1341) (1342) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.