Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,671 members, 7,862,091 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:27 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (1340) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6286640 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1337) (1338) (1339) (1340) (1341) (1342) (1343) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 07, 2017
Hbuyosh:

Outdoor movies/drive- in movies in Africa started in SA since the 1900s.

In Kenya, it was already in some few places around Nairobi and Monbasa and in tge Central Kenya by the 1930s.

But in both countries, they were strictly meant for the whites.

wait!! Hollywood's been making movies as early as 1900?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by iblawi(m): 12:40pm On Aug 07, 2017
68816419:

Yes she said a few nice places.

The thing that surprised me most was when I compare Nairobi with Abuja. The way she looked at me was scary.

I should have ask her about kano because she is from the north.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 07, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Maybe Nowe didnt know. He would have asked Pissed whether he thinks Nowe looks kinda Indian or white cheesy
Chinkus can wait for 100 years, even the Indians waited angry
You know the random number guy sounds like Nowe sometimes
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 07, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Try leave Naija instead of relying on your friend who probably doesnt want you following his/her ass to Kenya next time. Ask allcomage who has been in Kenya thrice. Your types are Nigerian villagers thats why you post google images thinking its so cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 07, 2017
TayserMahiri:
Above are the people we are saying need to leave their villages (and Nigeria)
Seriously its like they reside in villages..was laughing my ass when they start talking of their relatives visiting Kenya..idiots surviving on hearsay..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 07, 2017
iblawi:

People that travelled to both countries have confirmed it.

Yes we rely on Google pics cause most pics we have are old or snapped with phones.

Why are they old or snapped with phones? This is exactly what we are saying, Nigeria is far behind Kenya. For your info, phones can snap equally good images, so stop talking like the villager you are.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 07, 2017
68816419:
KENYANS Should pray for Raila Odinga to win, the only hope they gat! cool
Should be worried about buhari an his predicaments an stop drilling on Kenyan affairs

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 07, 2017
[quote author=Jayceon post=59234270][/quote]

looks like a fresh round grin grin grin

When is happy 2000th? grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by iblawi(m): 12:52pm On Aug 07, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Try leave Naija instead of relying on your friend who probably doesnt want you following his/her ass to Kenya next time. Ask allcomage who has been in Kenya thrice. Your types are Nigerian villagers thats why you post google images thinking its so cool

And what will I be doing in kenya? Will I make the kind of money I make here there? Stop fooling yourself.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 07, 2017
iblawi:

I had to ask a friend that came back from there and what she said about Kenya was funny. Although there are a few nice places but generally most areas are something else even nairobi.

I don't know why they enjoy fault representation of what they are.
Another villager feeding on hearsay.. undecided
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Aug 07, 2017
mtis:

Seriously its like they reside in villages..was laughing my ass when they start talking of their relatives visiting Kenya..idiots surviving on hearsay..

That guy thinks we snap all our images with Canon EOS 5D Mark IV!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 07, 2017
iblawi:

And what will I be doing in kenya? Will I make the kind of money I make here there? Stop fooling yourself.
Chopping dudes heads I guess grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Aug 07, 2017
iblawi:

The point is leaving Naija and exposing your village mind to the world

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by iblawi(m): 12:56pm On Aug 07, 2017
mtis:

The person that visited works with a news agency. So, they always travel. You should be ashamed to even post video of a construction engineer leaving in a slum.

If Abuja is a village then Nairobi most be a forest you dummy.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Aug 07, 2017
TayserMahiri:

That guy thinks we snap all our images with Canon EOS 5D Mark IV!
Have noted the dudes are not happy with the pics you are posting..its makes naija look like a sh*...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 07, 2017
iblawi:

The person that visited works with a news agency. So, they always travel. You should be ashamed to even post video of a construction engineer leaving in a slum.

Can your friend afford a camera?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 07, 2017
mtis:

Have noted the dudes are not happy with the pics you are posting..its makes naija look like a sh*...

Its dawning on them that the creator of the thread wasnt on some devil's lettuce cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 07, 2017
iblawi:

Tell the truth bro..ya so called person of interest is an illegal who was deported an not happy coming back to the zoo...

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 07, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Can your friend afford a camera?
Lmfao.. grin was about to ask that

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by iblawi(m): 1:09pm On Aug 07, 2017
mtis:

Tell the truth bro..ya so called person of interest is an illegal who was deported an not happy coming back to the zoo...

At least she acknowledge the fact that the zoo is better than your wildlife country. Don't you guys have anything apart from open places. Where do Kenyans live?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 1:10pm On Aug 07, 2017
iblawi:

Chairman,please we should stop commenting , most of them are either still schooling or selling boiled eggs in the slums of Nairobi they dont worth our precious time, they can keep commenting by trying their best to set a record of being the longest page on nairaland . i really laughed out loud when ever someone mentioned "Nairobi", a city i know too well...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by iblawi(m): 1:13pm On Aug 07, 2017
68816419:

Chairman,please we should stop commenting , most of them are either still schooling or selling boiled eggs in the slums of Nairobi they dont worth our precious time, they can keep commenting by trying their best to set a record of being the longest page on nairaland . i really laughed out loud when ever someone mentioned "Nairobi", a city i know too well...

I think you are right on that.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 1:14pm On Aug 07, 2017
iblawi:

At least she acknowledge the fact that the zoo is better than your wildlife parks. Don't you guys have anything apart from open places. Where do Kenyans live?

I beg free this fools....Nairobi and other Kenya cities are far better than any city in Africa ...fact!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by iblawi(m): 1:14pm On Aug 07, 2017
68816419:

I beg free this fools....Nairobi and other Kenya cities are far better than any city in Africa ...fact!

OK am out.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 07, 2017
Keep running mouth Nigerians.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 07, 2017
iblawi:

At least she acknowledge the fact that the zoo is better than your wildlife country. Don't you guys have anything apart from open places. Where do Kenyans live?
bro you cant say that...Zoo is always bad...animals who live in a zoo grin tend to be psychotic most of the time
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 07, 2017
68816419:

random number guy ya have this negative vibe toward Kenya even though you claim to have visited Kenya before (an maybe deported.. grin)..You also (based on your posting ) try to push this crazy idea that only a black person should be a Kenyan..sorry to tell ya that we are a mixed society with arabs,bantus,cushites,nilotes,whites,indians among others..actually Kenya gt 44 tribes officially an one of those is the Indian tribe .. Ya kind of reasoning is the one which results to chaos like ya seen in your country..

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 07, 2017
TayserMahiri:

looks like a fresh round grin grin grin

When is happy 2000th? grin
I don't think we will see the second millennium,the other side is defeated already and we are not even halfway through the first half of the second millennium

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 07, 2017
mtis:

random number guy ya have this negative vibe toward Kenya even though you claim to have visited Kenya before (an maybe deported.. grin)..You also (based on your posting ) try to push this crazy idea that only a black person should be a Kenyan..sorry to tell ya that we are a mixed society with arabs,bantus,cushites,nilotes,whites,indians among others..actually Kenya gt 44 tribes officially an one of those is the Indian tribe .. Ya kind of reasoning is the one which results to chaos like ya seen in your country..

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Hbuyosh(m): 2:47pm On Aug 07, 2017
Jayceon:
wait!! Hollywood's been making movies as early as 1900?

The 1890s was the epochal period for the film industry, motion pictures camera having been developed in the 1870s and 80s. So by 1900s, the industry was very much quite established. The movies were silent however. The audio movies came into being in the mid 1920s.

South Africa was the first country in africa to have such cinemas like the one below in the 20s, (img2).

In Kenya they were introduced in the 30s.
Those structures in Kenya still exist to this day. Not far from where I stay there is the Belle Vue Drive in Cinema which was constructed in the 40- 50s (img1).

They are still there even in SA, only that u have no idea what those structures were meant for.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PissedYagami(m): 7:15pm On Aug 07, 2017
TayserMahiri:

No doubt white Kenyans will apply soon to be the 45th. Btw where is PissedYagami to tell us how he feels about being a legitimate Kenyan tribe ? cheesy
Always felt Kenyan. The number of Italians is growing ast especially at the coast, guess they will be the 46th. The Anglos the 45th. But we should look beyond tribal lines I guess. Citizenship matters more

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PissedYagami(m): 7:18pm On Aug 07, 2017
mtis:

PissedYagami has disappeared of late...Did Nowenuse knew PissedYagami was an Indian ?? ..

Anyway msee my current fear is the Chinese applying to become the 45th or 46 th tribe.. grin
Been busy lately. Now I AM back

(1) (2) (3) ... (1337) (1338) (1339) (1340) (1341) (1342) (1343) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.