Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,135 members, 7,860,077 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:02 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (1484) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6281162 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1481) (1482) (1483) (1484) (1485) (1486) (1487) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 01, 2017
mtis:

Ok madam such kind of abuse is not really necessary...dont cross the line with the mother thingy please..
All insults are welcome, as far kenyans go hear am for body. cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 01, 2017
TobiTobiTobiWhy:
FINISH HIM!!!!

FATALITY!!!!!

FLAWLESS VICTORY!!!!! cheesy
man ya really enjoying this heh
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 01, 2017
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 01, 2017
mtis:

man ya really enjoying this heh
Y not? she is a sister cool When una don yab us with swahili finish, walahi e no go better for una mama cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 01, 2017
TobiTobiTobiWhy:
A kenya admitted Nigerians are smarter and better than them.

https://www.kenyatalk.com/index.php?threads/these-nigerians-will-be-the-end-of-our-daughters.35440/page-4#post-710780
No it doesnt read like that...but question why naijas spends so much on kenyan babes..they should spend their money with their own
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 01, 2017
mtis:

No it doesnt read like that...but question why naijas spends so much on kenyan babes..they should spend their money with their own
shhhh, just read the first post. cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 01, 2017
TobiTobiTobiWhy:
Y not? she is a sister cool When una don yab us with swahili finish, walahi e no go better for una mama cool
Anyone who goes for mama thing should think twice...guys would kill for that ....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 01, 2017
TobiTobiTobiWhy:
ya going to kenyan forums now...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 01, 2017
TobiTobiTobiWhy:
check the 17th post

https://www.kenyatalk.com/index.php?threads/letter-to-admins.58358/page-6#post-1238976

I can give you more. .. cool

lol, thats the drama queen of that forum. Are you sure its not a Nigerian living in Kenya? Nobody responded to her in pidgin cos nobody understands pidgin here
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 01, 2017
vivvianne:

Its your mother I pity. After all the prostitution she did in Dar Es Salaam, she ended up giving birth to someone like you. Its unfortunate Kenyan prostitutes didn't use condoms back then. If she had only used a condom, she wouldn't have found herself impregnated by a drunk Oromo with you as a result.

haha, really? Lady, you need to calm down or you might end up suffering severe depression. I'll just ignore and watch you self destruct.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 01, 2017
mtis:

Anyone who goes for mama thing should think twice...guys would kill for that ....
Shoo, you think say na olele matter we dey discuss?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 01, 2017
TobiTobiTobiWhy:
Shoo, you think say na olele matter we dey discuss?
dude english please...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 01, 2017
mtis:
ya going to kenyan forums now...
just kiss the truth cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 01, 2017
mtis:

Ok madam such kind of abuse is not really necessary...dont cross the line with the mother thingy please..

The madam is breathing FAYAAAA. grin grin grin grin

Trying to be a Byad Gyal

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 01, 2017
mtis:

msee i witnessed something the other day...ati mnigeria ashaakamatwa na karao..mambo nikupelekwa kwa mpesa dealer..chapa kutoa ni 70000 kshs..kuulizia nasikia ati ni customer na karao kila wakati coz the dude is a criminal..karao nizile kuambia mwenye mpesa not to talk to the dude coz he will scam her na matiti zake zitakatwa (cultist ) grin. man hao wasee ni bank accounts za police.so the dude parts with like over 50000 many times.. police umpeleka kwa mpesa badala ya police station

hahahaha. msee hii imenimaliza. pande gani izo kaka?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 01, 2017
mtis:

dude english please...
it is called pidgin ENGLISH and not swahili for a reason. Btw i heard kenyans borrowed swahili language from North of Tanga cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 01, 2017
TayserMahiri:

lol, thats the drama queen of that forum. Are you sure its not a Nigerian living in Kenya? Nobody responded to her in pidgin cos nobody understands pidgin here
shut up, even your great WuTang loves the language. cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 01, 2017
TobiTobiTobiWhy:
it is called pidgin ENGLISH and not swahili for a reason. Btw i heard kenyans borrowed swahili language from Nouth of Tanga cheesy
your teachers were wicked .. grin
TayserMahiri:

haha, really? Lady, you need to calm down or you might end up suffering severe depression. I'll just ignore and watch you self destruct.

Lol! My dear 'sweetheart', I thought you wanted to insult. So you can dish it out but you can't take it. Typical.

If you insult me or my country, you reap the consequences. I might be a Christian, but I don't turn the other cheek.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 01, 2017
mtis:
your teachers were wicked .. grin
Face the question mumu cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 01, 2017
TobiTobiTobiWhy:
shut up, even your great WuTang loves the language. cool

I see you've become an addict of the forum already. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 01, 2017
TobiTobiTobiWhy:
Face the question mumu cool
tell me what is "Nouth of Tanga"
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 01, 2017
TayserMahiri:

I see you've become an addict of the forum already. grin
What's there in that stupid forum?? only few of the members reason like an average human. cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 01, 2017
TobiTobiTobiWhy:
A kenya admitted Nigerians are smarter and better than them.

https://www.kenyatalk.com/index.php?threads/these-nigerians-will-be-the-end-of-our-daughters.35440/page-4#post-710780

Maybe you misunderstood the post. Here is the topic

My friends daughter, let us call her Mimo get hooked to a Nigerian man. Mimo after few months gets wasted, we guessed it would be as a result of drugs intake. Her mother try to rescue her from the Nigerian in vain even after involving police. Reason is Mimo and the Nigerian husband kept on moving houses and her phone is always off.
Then come Sunday, her mum got a call that Mimo's body is at a mortuary (name withheld coz the case is under investigation). Upon checking the body, it was mutilated in a way that it has la hole i.e inside parts are missing leaving that big empty hole in the stomach.

Unconcluded police reports shows that the body came from Nigeria last week.

Question - Could the Nigerian man have killed Mimo and stashed drugs into her body to Kenya? Can this happen in that such drugs cannot be detected at the airport?

Basically its Nigerian crime they are talking about
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 8:38pm On Oct 01, 2017
obaaderemi:
Bwuahahaha.The dog has already escaped.He broke the leash but I will find him.Oh,I see him already.He is trying to get help from his fellow pervert,kwamekrazy.He is running away from me but he can't hide.I am actually flogging the f.aggot with koboko from afar.You know I am in Nigeria and kiberawalker is in kibera,so I am safe from his fingers since he has no di.ck.But the ones I pity are the little kids around him in kibera.He must have defiled many little boys but wherever he is,his sins will find him out.

Hahahahahah! Funny. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 01, 2017
mtis:

tell me what is "North of Tanga"
Where Swahili was stolen from. cool . That means your ancestors were wildlings with no language. How bad. cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 01, 2017
TobiTobiTobiWhy:
Where Swahili was stolen from. cool . That means your ancestors were wildlings with no language. How bad. cool
so they stole it..then tell me what happened great teacher.. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 01, 2017
TobiTobiTobiWhy:

Lemmi translate the first post in that pg for you which is;

Huko majuu wanaija na wakenya dating is like oil and water. Nefa. There is nothing as bad as a clever crook. Those naijas at home are very learned by books. Ahead of kenyans. And then they do ukorofi for a living. Professional crooks. They are way ahead of anyone. Including gavas. Dame wakenya who even attempted dating one ended up disaster. They would be used in every conceivable way. Now naijas are glorified in kenya. If only Kenyan babes knew. I just shake my head. In college , if a nAija is in the same class with u, that's an A. THEY ALWAYS HAD THE EXAMs. They had a name for this in nyc I just forgot.

first sentence : Abroad, Nigerians and Kenyans dating is like oil and water (never happens).

Ukorofi part: Nigerians are learned but earn money illegally.

Dame wakenya: Kenyan women who dated Nigerian men ended up in a disaster.

Nigerians in classes get A's cos they always have the exam beforehand. We call it leakage or "Mwakenya" grin

Does that sounds like a praise to you embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 01, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Lemmi translate the first post in that pg for you which is;

first sentence : Abroad, Nigerians and Kenyans dating is like oil and water (never happens).

Ukorofi part: Nigerians are learned but earn money illegally.

Dame wakenya: Kenyan women who dated Nigerian men ended up in a disaster.

Nigerians in classes get A's cos they always have the exam beforehand. We call it leakage or "Mwakenya" grin

Does that sounds like a praise to you embarassed
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 01, 2017
vivvianne:

Lol! My dear 'sweetheart', I thought you wanted to insult. So you can dish it out but you can't take it. Typical.

If you insult me or my country, you reap the consequences. I might be a Christian, but I don't turn the other cheek.

Lol! Thanks sweetheart tongue kiss Dont strike it out, I dont mind a Naija gal grin

Ths site needs a few insults here and there to keep people on their toes. I wont insult any more. Its a truce; now that we are BAE' s. cool

You should be a true Christian and turn the other Cheek for some hot slap !

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 01, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Lol! Thanks sweetheart tongue kiss Dont strike it out, I dont mind a Naija gal grin

Ths site needs a few insults here and there to keep people on their toes. I wont insult any more. Its a truce; now that we are BAE' s . cool

You should be a true Christian and turn the other Cheek for some hot slap !
dude ya a fisi now.. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 01, 2017
TobiTobiTobiWhy:
What's there in that stupid forum?? only few of the members reason like an average human. cool

Most people there are saner and smarter than Nigerians in NL

(1) (2) (3) ... (1481) (1482) (1483) (1484) (1485) (1486) (1487) ... (9933)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.