Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,102 members, 7,860,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 11:27 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (1482) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6280787 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1479) (1480) (1481) (1482) (1483) (1484) (1485) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 01, 2017
mtis:

Ok this is really bad ....
Let's look on the bright side ... Finally they're leading in sth grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 01, 2017
mtis:

@Muafrica...kesho niaje..Niende works ama tu nitulize home cheesy
Ha ha

Imagine huku kwetu hatuna hizo story, grin

But if you can usikae home. Itakuletea pressure bure.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 01, 2017
Muafrika2:
Where does Nigeria rank worldwide? Rate of prostitution per 10, 000 Nigerians, shocked shocked

You really beat us in this one, shocked

https://www.nairaland.com/2354962/countries-most-prostitutes-check-out#34380230

The good thing with naija is they know where to be real giants grin The real OG's

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 01, 2017
Muafrika2:

Ha ha

Imagine huku kwetu hatuna hizo story, grin

But if you can usikae home. Itakuletea pressure bure.

Mwafrika twambie ukweli lakini. Mpango ni kung'oa UK revolution style ama cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 4:11pm On Oct 01, 2017
TayserMahiri:

So you quote F L A T H E A D and resort to gay stuff and then start accusing me? There was nothing gay in flat head I was simply calling you by your honorable name. I cant fall for your type of reverse psychology head chopper, why are you pushing the topic so hard unless you are gay. And this is why Nigerians hate flat heads. Everyone hates FLAT HEADS

I should be asking, arent you ashamed of chopping heads Monsieur Head Chopper
You've run out of steam.Flat.head or headchopper,whatever,all your childish namecalling cut no ice with me,you dirty slum rat.You are just bitter because I embarrassed you that kenyans don't produce nada.Stop posting Mobius as a kenyan owned company.It is owned by a Briton.Your lazy brains can't think of something like that.You are just like the internationally renowned lazy black south africans.No wonder you have to form a team with them here on nairaland.Yawn...Lemme go and watch football jare.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 4:29pm On Oct 01, 2017
[quote author=Shaytun post=60841261]

On 1.80 acres of land in Kabombi, Nansana Wakiso District sits two houses owned by Denis Bwanika and Maureen Nakiwala. One, which has since been reserved as a guest wing, is a four-roomed bungalow whereas the other is a four roomed flat. On arrival to this place, your eyes are treated to a well partitioned garden, with the scent of the flowers filling your nostrils. This, according to Nakiwala, makes a home an admirable place. She recommends growing sweet scented flowers in one's compound.

Inspired by Nigerian movies

The ambiance in the living room, coupled with immaculate colours, leaves a guest turning their head from side to side. Nakiwala's dream to build a unique house stemmed from her love for watching Nigerian movies and soap operas, stressing that the houses from which they act are exquisite and this challenged her to save and do the same.
"Whenever I would watch these nice houses, I would promise myself to build one. NA WAH O!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 4:38pm On Oct 01, 2017
TobiTobiTobiWhy:
Don't joke with me mister. I can destroy your destiny with just 500 naira.
Don't bother yourself,Tobi.Are you sure Seun Osewa has not destroyed that mtnis destiny already?His life is useless without a daily visit to nairaland.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 01, 2017
obaaderemi:
Don't bother yourself,Tobi.Are you sure Seun Osewa has not destroyed that mtnis destiny already?His life is useless without a daily visit to nairaland.
That fool thinks he can insult anybody?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 01, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Mwafrika twambie ukweli lakini. Mpango ni kung'oa UK revolution style ama cheesy

News nawatch KBC only na sioni anything serious. IEBC lakini wanakaa hawana haraka. Ndio wametuweka hii season. Lakini NASA na jubilee wote wamalize siasa zaso watuondokee wenye tunaneed kuendelea na life inatusaidia. Wanaudhi sasa na michezo yao ya hadharani na maisha ya watu.

Itaisha one way or another.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 01, 2017
mtis:

@Muafrica...kesho niaje..Niende works ama tu nitulize home cheesy
it should suffocate your head
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 01, 2017
TayserMahiri:

which truth? uk ain't planned revolution.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 01, 2017
obaaderemi:
You've run out of steam.Flat.head or headchopper,whatever,all your childish namecalling cut no ice with me,you dirty slum rat.You are just bitter because I embarrassed you that kenyans don't produce nada.Stop posting Mobius as a kenyan owned company.It is owned by a Briton.Your lazy brains can't think of something like that.You are just like the internationally renowned black south africans.No wonder you have to form a team with them here on nairaland.Yawn... Lemme go and watch football jare .

Mobius is Kenyan deal with it Igbo.

watch football liverpool fan, your rugby team is in training

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 01, 2017
Muafrika2:

News nawatch KBC only na sioni anything serious. IEBC lakini wanakaa hawana haraka. Ndio wametuweka hii season. Lakini NASA na jubilee wote wamalize siasa zaso watuondokee wenye tunaneed kuendelea na life inatusaidia. Wanaudhi sasa na michezo yao ya hadharani na maisha ya watu.

Itaisha one way or another.

waah, KBC? grin

Natumai itaisha pia juu baadhi yao wanasiasa dont care. Ni kuchezea kwa redline ni kama vitu haziezi enda wrong.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 01, 2017
TobiTobiTobiWhy:
which truth? uk ain't planned revolution.

Google Translate aint going to help you. Just learn Swahili.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 5:32pm On Oct 01, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Mobius is Kenyan deal with it Igbo.
watch football liverpool fan, your rugby team is in training
E pain am.Mobius is owned by a Briton.Deal with it.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 01, 2017
Pride Inn Aqua Safari, Mombasa, KEnya

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 01, 2017
obaaderemi:
E pain am.Mobius is owned by a Briton.Deal with it.

He's American, not Briton though to an idiot like you they're probably the same thing.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 01, 2017
Pride Inn Safari, Mombasa

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 01, 2017
`

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 01, 2017
TayserMahiri:

waah, KBC? grin

Natumai itaisha pia juu baadhi yao wanasiasa dont care. Ni kuchezea kwa redline ni kama vitu haziezi enda wrong.
Kupreserve amani ya mind.

Sio poa.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 01, 2017

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 01, 2017
Muafrika2:

Kupreserve amani ya mind.

Sio poa.

cool

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 01, 2017

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 01, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Google Translate aint going to help you. Just learn Swahili.
Fvck swahili when there is hausa. Btw Nigeria pidgin will dominate Africa just the way it has dominated West Africa cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 5:59pm On Oct 01, 2017
TayserMahiri:

He's American, not Briton though to an idiot like you they're probably the same thing.
E pain am die.Whatever,he ain't a Kenyan dullard like you.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 01, 2017
obaaderemi:
What are kenyans known for except weird things
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 01, 2017
TobiTobiTobiWhy:
Fvck swahili when there is hausa. Btw Nigeria pidgin will dominate Africa just the way it has dominated West Africa cool

Hausa grin Are you Hausa? There is no way Pidgin will dominate Africa. The accent itself is a problem to most non West Africans because it feels like an endless complaint with a rhythm

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 01, 2017
obaaderemi:

He actually holds Kenyan citizenship, like those Lebanese building Eko. Assuming they hold Nigerian citizenship.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 6:49pm On Oct 01, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Stvpid maasai.You've just publicly proven that American and Briton are the same to you.Joel Jackson is a Briton like I told you.You love posting his products here and claiming it as kenyan but you were too lazy to do the poor guy the honour of knowing his background.I have taken the trouble to educate your lazy maasai brain.Here http://www.nation.co.ke/business/Maker-of-Africa-s-cheapest-car-gears-up-for-Mobius-II-roll-out/996-3469594-7ugb3uz/index.html
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 7:01pm On Oct 01, 2017
TayserMahiri:

He actually holds Kenyan citizenship, like those Lebanese building Eko. Assuming they hold Nigerian citizenship.
Stvpid liar.He holds no such thing.Do you want him so bad?Okay he holds kenyan citizenship.Happy now?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 7:06pm On Oct 01, 2017
Muafrika2:
Where does Nigeria rank worldwide? Rate of prostitution per 10, 000 Nigerians, shocked shocked

You really beat us in this one, shocked

https://www.nairaland.com/2354962/countries-most-prostitutes-check-out#34380230

And your source is ..................NAIRALAND.

DUDE you need help man.

You getting bleeped up in the head.

Seriously, how lame can you be.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 7:09pm On Oct 01, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Stupid post.

Dosent make any sense.

Into the trash can it goes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1479) (1480) (1481) (1482) (1483) (1484) (1485) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.