Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (1481) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6241852 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1478) (1479) (1480) (1481) (1482) (1483) (1484) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 7:27am On Oct 01, 2017
NairobiWalker:

Even at 405 B it makes no sense. 20B is a mere 5% of 405. No way a country with 405B GDP can fail to finance a 20B budget.
You sound a little intelligent. Stop being like Obagay-ass

PS......

All countries have an informal sector that's unaccounted for......Especially third world countries. Another case of viewing yourself as unique over normal things.
You are not getting it and this would be a non stop arguement, so forget about it. Like l said your mistake is in comparing Naija to Kenya.
Our informal sector is also way too large to be compared with that of Kenya. Our GDP has been reinstated again and again by the lMF and the bodies that matter, and of course it would be foolish to compare even the economy of Lagos with all its activities to Kenya, let alone Nigeria. Common, that's an insult, it's the reason many Nigerians are ashamed of this arguement.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 8:33am On Oct 01, 2017
freshest4live:

You are not getting it and this would be a non stop arguement, so forget about it. Like l said your mistake is in comparing Naija to Kenya.
Our informal sector is also way too large to be compared with that of Kenya. Our GDP has been reinstated again and again by the lMF and the bodies that matter, and of course it would be foolish to compare even the economy of Lagos with all its activities to Kenya, let alone Nigeria. Common, that's an insult, it's the reason many Nigerians are ashamed of this arguement.

Talk is cheap. "our informal sector is too large", have you visited other African countries and ascertained that their informal sector is not equally large if not larger per capita? Stop living in ignorance.

As for Lagos, I've said it here over and over Lagos has a GDP of 90B with a disputed population of between 14M - 21M (everything in Nigeria is somehow disputed, I wonder why). Meanwhile Nairobi Metro with a population of 6 million has a GDP of $39B. See? with over 3 times Nairobi's population Lagos has just over twice it's GDP. Who's fooling who now? Do your math.

PS.....

We Kenyans are also ashamed. of this argument. We want to be compared to SA, Botswana and Gabon. Not that Nigger area dump.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:40am On Oct 01, 2017
TobiTobiTobiWhy:
Godbless Nigeria, Good people and great Nation!

Happy Independence Nigeria!!!

Up 9ja!

Happy Independence Nigeria and God bless you...

On a lighter note i thought you told me you are a satanist..how comes now ya talking of God stuff grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 01, 2017
obaaderemi:
That uni is a shadow of its former self.It's not even ranked number 3 in Nigeria.But how come only 3 kenyan universities rank above Obafemi Awolowo University in the African rankings?Only 3 in the whole of kenya.
Dude thats not a uni..its worse than a refugee camp please..No need of comparing with anything please
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 01, 2017
obaaderemi:
Nigeria makes real cars;Innoson Vehicles,owned by an Igbo/Nigeria.Does kenya own any indigenous car plant?Real cars, not wooden Range Rovers.

Kenyan made mobius----Thanks Tayser grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 01, 2017
samsobo24:
when is Kenya's independence
December 12...happy independence guys
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 01, 2017
TobiTobiTobiWhy:
Godbless Nigeria, Good people and great Nation!

Happy Independence Nigeria!!!

Up 9ja!

Are Biafrans celebrating or they want Freedom 2.0

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 01, 2017
obaaderemi:
Nigeria makes real cars;Innoson Vehicles,owned by an Igbo/Nigeria.Does kenya own any indigenous car plant?Real cars, not wooden Range Rovers.

Angry Nigguh, I didnt even know a Flat head owned Innoson. No wonder it cannot come close to Ghana's Kantanka in terms of visual appeal.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 8:57am On Oct 01, 2017
mtis:

Dude thats not a uni..its worse than a refugee camp please..No need of comparing with anything please
Thank you,Sir.Does that mean all kenyan universities apart from the top 3 are all worse than prison yards and refugee camps?Only your top3 are ranked above Obafemi Awolowo University internationally.Whatever happened to your other universities?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 01, 2017
Eldoret City, Uasin Gishu County

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 01, 2017
Eldoret City

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 9:12am On Oct 01, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Angry Nigguh, I didnt even know a Flat head owned Innoson. No wonder it cannot come close to Ghana's Kantanka in terms of visual appeal.
Thank you,TashaMaria,but you are the 'nigger' who sounds angry here.Didn't know you are this easily upset.I asked a simple question.And yes,an Igbo man owns Innoson Vehicles and we are all proud of him in spite of our differences.But who owns your Mobius Motors?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:32am On Oct 01, 2017
obaaderemi:
Thank you, TashaMaria, but you are the 'nigger' who sounds angry here.Didn't know you are this easily upset.I asked a simple question.And yes,an Igbo man owns Innoson Vehicles and we are all proud of him in spite of our differences.But who owns your Mobius Motors?

You seem to seriously hope that am a chic. Your gayness, am a dude! If you are gay NairobiWalker should tear ur @ss up and ruin you any moment as he promised. You dont have to repeat I heard it first time ur fellow Flat Head owns Innoson. Big Ups to the guy. Flat heads arent exactly known for good things.

Mobius Motors is owned by an American oyinbo Expatriate named Joel Jackson. As with all foreigners who come to Kenya and find the country too attractive to leave, he has become useful. I would say he is trying. We tend to attract expatriates mostly due to our beautiful weather, warmth, multinationals and Global UN Headquarters.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 10:01am On Oct 01, 2017
mtis:

December 12...happy independence guys
it means yours is going to be during the festive period, great
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 10:04am On Oct 01, 2017
mtis:

Kenyan made mobius----Thanks Tayser grin
Great, but we have also made vehicles for our army,police, and even for the United Nations
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:07am On Oct 01, 2017
Obaaderemi Awololo, Wolfgang Fengler is yet another expatriate from Germany who, after being posted to Kenya, refused to leave. He is currently the World Bank’s Lead Economist in Trade and Competitiveness for the Western Balkans. If you havent heard Wolfgang Fengler you are definitely a quack economist.

Former US Ambassador to Kenya Michael Ranneberger, a fierce government critic decided to retire in Kenya after his duty, as did South African Michael Joseph. And many more.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 01, 2017
Is there no Rwandans in NL?

Rwandans Show Up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wv01F_65k0k
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 12:20pm On Oct 01, 2017
TayserMahiri:

You seem to seriously hope that am a chic. Your gayness, am a dude! If you are gay NairobiWalker should tear ur @ss up and ruin you any moment as he promised. You dont have to repeat I heard it first time ur fellow Flat Head owns Innoson. Big Ups to the guy. Flat heads arent exactly known for good things.

Mobius Motors is owned by an American oyinbo Expatriate named Joel Jackson. As with all foreigners who come to Kenya and find the country too attractive to leave, he has become useful. I would say he is trying. We tend to attract expatriates mostly due to our beautiful weather, warmth, multinationals and Global UN Headquarters.
Thank you for confirming further that your boyfriend,kiberawalker is actually gay.I am in Nigeria and safe from perverts like you but I feel for the little boys at your mercy in kibera.Anyway,thank you for admitting that no kenyan is smart enough to start a vehicle company.But it shouldn't make you angry.Take some aspirin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 12:27pm On Oct 01, 2017
Na who ask you for all this?The pain really enter you gan.Show us a real car built by a shapelesshead kenyan and not that yeye wooden Rover or something owned by an expatriate milking kenyans.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 01, 2017
obaaderemi:
Thank you,ma for confirming further that your boyfriend,kiberawalker is actually gay.I am in Nigeria and safe from perverts like you but I feel for the little boys at your mercy in kibera.Anyway,thank you for admitting that no kenyan is smart enough to start a vehicle company.But it shouldn't make you angry.Take some aspirin

obaaderemi:
Na who ask you for all this?The pain really enter you gan.Show us a real car built by a shapelesshead kenyan and not that yeye wooden Rover or something owned by an expatriate milking kenyans.

F

L

A

T

H

E

A

D
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Oct 01, 2017
Make noise when Innoson starts making their own Engines.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 1:01pm On Oct 01, 2017
TayserMahiri:

F

L

A

T

H

E

A

D
SHAPELESSHEAD..Aren't you ashamed to be talking about gay stuffs openly?Does it not revolt you?It is annoying to put it mildly.But if you are truly gay,I think you should get help.You and your friend,kiberawalker.You can't even come near me and not get your neck broken.You nauseate me,you stvpid fa.Ggot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 1:05pm On Oct 01, 2017
TayserMahiri:
Make noise when Innoson starts making their own Engines.
Make noise when a kenyan starts a car company.Mobius is owned by a Briton,Innoson is owned by a Nigerian.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 01, 2017
mtis:

Happy Independence Nigeria and God bless you...

On a lighter note i thought you told me you are a satanist..how comes now ya talking of God stuff grin
When i said your teachers were wicked, you did not believe. We have two types of satanism. Do research biko cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 1:30pm On Oct 01, 2017
NairobiWalker:

Talk is cheap. "our informal sector is too large", have you visited other African countries and ascertained that their informal sector is not equally large if not larger per capita? Stop living in ignorance.

As for Lagos, I've said it here over and over Lagos has a GDP of 90B with a disputed population of between 14M - 21M (everything in Nigeria is somehow disputed, I wonder why). Meanwhile Nairobi Metro with a population of 6 million has a GDP of $39B. See? with over 3 times Nairobi's population Lagos has just over twice it's GDP. Who's fooling who now? Do your math.

PS.....

We Kenyans are also ashamed. of this argument. We want to be compared to SA, Botswana and Gabon. Not that Nigger area dump.

By now you should've realised simple per capita comparisons are beyond these guys.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 01, 2017
TobiTobiTobiWhy:
When i said your teachers were wicked, you did not believe. We have two types of satanism. Do research biko cool
Lets us not have this satanic discussion anymore.....Serious cool

An Please read this

" Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble. "

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by anodi: 1:50pm On Oct 01, 2017
that is not true
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 01, 2017
mtis:

Lets us not have this satanic discussion anymore.....Serious cool

An Please read this

" Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble. "
Don't joke with me mister. I can destroy your destiny with just 500 naira.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 01, 2017
obaaderemi:
SHAPELESSHEAD..Aren't you ashamed to be talking about gay stuffs openly?Does it not revolt you?It is annoying to put it mildly.But if you are truly gay,I think you should get help.You and your friend,kiberawalker.You can't even come near me and not get your neck broken.You nauseate me,you stvpid fa.Ggot.

So you quote F L A T H E A D and resort to gay stuff and then start accusing me? There was nothing gay in flat head I was simply calling you by your honorable name. I cant fall for your type of reverse psychology head chopper, why are you pushing the topic so hard unless you are gay. And this is why Nigerians hate flat heads. Everyone hates FLAT HEADS

I should be asking, arent you ashamed of chopping heads Monsieur Head Chopper
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 01, 2017
Where does Nigeria rank worldwide? Rate of prostitution per 10, 000 Nigerians, shocked shocked

You really beat us in this one, shocked

https://www.nairaland.com/2354962/countries-most-prostitutes-check-out#34380230
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 01, 2017
Muafrika2:
Where does Nigeria rank worldwide? Rate of prostitution per 10, 000 Nigerians, shocked shocked

You really beat us in this one, shocked

https://www.nairaland.com/2354962/countries-most-prostitutes-check-out#34380230

Ok this is really bad ....

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 01, 2017
@Muafrica...kesho niaje..Niende works ama tu nitulize home cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (1478) (1479) (1480) (1481) (1482) (1483) (1484) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.