Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,156 members, 7,860,139 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:32 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (1749) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6281408 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1746) (1747) (1748) (1749) (1750) (1751) (1752) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 6:57pm On May 09, 2018
mtis:

Swahili makes history as first African language recognized by Twitter

Most African languages for the past decade and over of social media platform Twitter’s existence have been referred to as Indonesian in terms of translation.

That has changed with Twitter’s official recognition of Swahili as a language. It became the first African language to achieve that accomplishment.
The network now recognizes Swahili words and offers translation of the widely spoken and written East and Southern African language.

For a language as widely spoken as Swahili, I think it's relevance and influence remains a failure.

I don't see how Swahili culture, music, dance, movies, arts or entertainment is very influential or dominating Africa.

Nigeria with her half-baked Pidgin english language is the one dominating the African continent and having a more cultural influence accross Africa. Shame!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 7:02pm On May 09, 2018
theenchanter:
u truly have comprehension problems. Simply because ur currency is 3-4X Nigerian currency doesn't mean u earn 3-4X higher salaries.

Ur docs earn ksh200,000 and Nigerian docs earn #250,000. Ur docs may spend ksh150,000 on utilities and necessities every month and Nigerian docs may spend #175,000 monthly on exact expenditure, so where's d higher salaries here?

Typical Naijjan genius! Thanks BTW! You're underemployed here on NL. With your brilliant financial literacy you should be in your CBN stats office.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 7:11pm On May 09, 2018
theenchanter:
u truly have comprehension problems. Simply because ur currency is 3-4X Nigerian currency doesn't mean u earn 3-4X higher salaries.

Ur docs earn ksh200,000 and Nigerian docs earn #250,000. Ur docs may spend ksh150,000 on utilities and necessities every month and Nigerian docs may spend #175,000 monthly on exact expenditure, so where's d higher salaries here?

Kikuyu1. We have explained these things over and over again to Kenyans but they don't just get.
Yes Nigerian workers now seem to earn less simply because the value of our currency fell few years ago. The govt is about to increase the national salary levels to correspond with the shift of currency value.

Aside that, life in Nigeria is far far comparatively cheaper to life in Kenya. Kenyan taxation is also higher.

According to wikipedia. Nigeria's GDP per capital (PPP) divided by her GDP per capital (nominal) is approximately 2.53
WHILE Kenya's GDP per capital (PPP) divided by her GDP per capital (nominal) is approximately 2.03

This simply tells you that the cost of living in Nigeria is cheaper. Naira has more value in Nigeria than Shillings in Kenya. mtis, TayserMahiri

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 7:17pm On May 09, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Thats not even Blankets and wines. How is drinking a white thngy? We've been doing Muratina since we were in West Africa grin

Was that the reason why you guys devolved when you left west africa? I mean, you guys left west africa wearing clothes only to be naked and completely unrefined in east africa.

I see the reason why you Bantus were never able to build any single Kingdom or empire in East Africa.
If not for the Arabs and Indians that brought some civilization and Swahili language to you people, only God knows if you guys would have had any culture to celebrate.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 7:21pm On May 09, 2018
TayserMahiri:

How come we never see these news in Kenya? Do you guys manufacture them?

How can you guys see it when things like this are normal everyday experiences in Kenya?
I mean, in a country where everyone worships whites and desperately wannabe like whites. I guess that lady would even be celebrated in Kenya.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 10:36pm On May 09, 2018
Lagos will complete the largest rice mill in sub Saharan Africa
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 10:44pm On May 09, 2018
Lagos will complete the largest rice mill in sub Saharan Africa

http://thenationonlineng.net/lagos-to-complete-largest-rice-mill-in-sub-saharan-africa-early-2019/

Lagos,Nigeria is miles ahead
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:33pm On May 09, 2018
Hati13:

Interesting. Preparing is good but like you said, Somalia is nowadays lost cause. smiley In addition, both should bring the ordinary Kenyan and Ethiopian together. Both ppl can indeed go to the other without Visa. I heard many non refugee Ethiopians live in Kenya and I was happily to be honest. But I don’t see many Kenyans here or it might be just me. You might see me one day walking in Nairobi as a native. smiley

I think Addis Abeba expansion plan will be halted for the time being so I think he will stay quite about it.

Lol, welcome to Nairobi man!. Not many Kenyans in your country, I guess you guys should offer more opportunities. Most Kenyans dont see opportunities and wont be likely to come that way, plus the numerous 'inconveniences' like tough govt control, language barrier and slow internet grin. Ethiopia should be the poster child for African and black man's progress to the world and I think you have a good chance now that you got things right after that troubling period. You should reclaim your former glory, kick some foreign Ass, get some nuclear/ EM weapons and advance in other fields. Like now Ethiopia should be rescuing enslaved Nigerians and kicking Boko Haram ass not to mention Somalia should be a client state (just because those two have allowed foreign ideologies turn them into useless countries).
Some places in Nairobi are almost exclusively inhabited by Ethiopians though many came decades ago I think during the derg. Im just wondering, wenedem, What would happen if I crossed into your border with my passport? I know you can come to Kenya visa free for up to 12 months but not sure about the other way. Does your govt keep its word or do Kenyans get arrested when they come? And I dont mean Oromos, those ones have two countries and they can choose any.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:43pm On May 09, 2018
ednited:

God help him. I know that he is a hard working man who is loved by his employees and a very successful man. He used to work for Ethiopian safety and security (tecnology) and he made a lot of changes where a lot of people admired him. You won't get big if you can't handle the little. . . .I hope he will bring change if they gave him freedom. And plus he is Oromo

Even if I believe he is the right man for this position. . .I fear what could happen next time if we brought a new PM with different tribe cuz Oromos are very difficult to handle.

I thought things have settled but I heard there was a fight between Oromo and Somalis again

Is he free to appoint his own cabinet? I feel he should appoint a few Oromo into govt just to ensure Oromos have stronger representation.
Also, you'll excuse my lack of infor but how was he elected? Dont you guys do elections? I think if you had elections Oromos would get a fair chance.
Who won in the fight? I hope Oromos won grin Kenyans have a soft spot for Ethiopian Oromos dont be surprised if we invade one day to free them from your haggardly domination.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:00am On May 10, 2018
Nowenuse:

Was that the reason why you guys devolved when you left west africa? I mean, you guys left west africa wearing clothes only to be naked and completely unrefined in east africa.

I see the reason why you Bantus were never able to build any single Kingdom or empire in East Africa.
If not for the Arabs and Indians that brought some civilization and Swahili language to you people, only God knows if you guys would have had any culture to celebrate.

Lol,,, lets start with your tribe. I recall you telling me its small, together with Skirty whose tribe is another small one. What kingdom did your tribe build? What has your tribe achieved in its entire existence? I forgot its name but I think it has only two letters. Stop taking credit and joyriding from the achievements of other tribes. Let us know whether your tribe had the collective IQ to do anything for itself, aside from siring a mentally deficient Nowenuse. The only people who talk like you are the ones who havent achieved anything for themselves.

If you have beef with Bantus you better raise your standards, because they are so unapologetic for conquering vast swathes of the continent, spearheading the largest ever human migration and kickstarting farming just to mention a few.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:10am On May 10, 2018
Nowenuse:

How can you guys see it when things like this are normal everyday experiences in Kenya?
I mean, in a country where everyone worships whites and desperately wannabe like whites. I guess that lady would even be celebrated in Kenya.

Who wants to be more white than Nigerian bleachers? There is nothing normal in Kenya from the picture you posted. Kenyans are some of the proudest, self-respecting, and respected Africans you will ever meet. In your country, normal are the Bobrisky kind of things that you guys do and shamelessly call it 'Toning'.

You should listen to this song before we get the groove on with your favorite topics. A kenyan had to go out of his way to ensure you get the memo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8LFwC1nEpU
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 12:17am On May 10, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Lol,,, lets start with your tribe. I recall you telling me its small, together with Skirty whose tribe is another small one. What kingdom did your tribe build? What has your tribe achieved in its entire existence? I forgot its name but I think it has only two letters. Stop trying to take credit and joyriding from the achievements of other tribes. Let us know whether your tribe had the collective IQ to do anything for itself, aside from siring a mentally deficient Nowenuse. The only people who talk like you are the ones who havent achieved anything for themselves.

If you have beef with Bantus you better raise your standards, because they are so unapologetic for conquering vast swathes of the continent, spearheading the largest ever human migration and kickstarting farming just to mention a few.

Hahaha, I laught at your ignorance. Do you think all the smaller tribes in Nigeria fell from the sky? Almost every tribe in Nigeria traces it's origin from one major west african kingdom or the other.

First of all, have you heard of the NOK civilisation that existed thousands of years ago? You can look up on that. It existed in the state I am currently from. My people are partly of this origin. Some others are descendants of Kanem-bornu empire, others are descendants of Kwararafa kingdom.

Some of the most powerful kingdoms in Nigeria were even created by current day minority Nigerian tribes.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:22am On May 10, 2018
Nowenuse:

Hahaha, I laught at your ignorance. Do you think all the smaller tribes in Nigeria fell from the sky? Almost every tribe in Nigeria traces it's origin from one major west african kingdom or the other.

First of all, have you heard of the NOK civilisation that existed thousands of years ago? You can look up on that. It existed in the state I am currently from. My people are partly of this origin. Some others are descendants of Kanem-bornu empire, others are descendants of Kwararafa kingdom.

Some of the most powerful kingdoms in Nigeria were even created by current day minority Nigerian tribes.

When exactly did your tribe emerge? I know you can do anything to tie it to NOK culture, which was probably a proto-Bantu culture to start with.
And your people, aside from taking NOK glory, what have they done for themselves, leave alone to humanity?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 12:25am On May 10, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Lol,,, lets start with your tribe. I recall you telling me its small, together with Skirty whose tribe is another small one. What kingdom did your tribe build? What has your tribe achieved in its entire existence? I forgot its name but I think it has only two letters. Stop taking credit and joyriding from the achievements of other tribes. Let us know whether your tribe had the collective IQ to do anything for itself, aside from siring a mentally deficient Nowenuse. The only people who talk like you are the ones who havent achieved anything for themselves.

How can you say Bantus kickstarted farming? Where did they learn it from? What have west africans been doing all those years?

Can you explain why Bantus could not establish any single kingdom?
You people fvck too much and breed like rats, that was why your populations were spreading like wildfire.

Even in Nigeria, the only major Bantoid group (the Tivs) are known to be sex maniacs. They had a culture where a visitor gets to choose one of his host's wife to fvck for free as a show of welcome. grin
The average tiv man used to have dozens of children.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:26am On May 10, 2018
Nowenuse:

How can you say Bantus kickstarted farming? Where did they learn it from? What have west africans been doing all those years?

Can you explain why Bantus could not establish any single kingdom?
You people fvck too much and breed like rats, that was why your populations were spreading like wildfire.

Even in Nigeria, the only major Bantoid group (the Tivs) are known to be sex maniacs. They had a culture where a visitor gets to choose one of his host's wife to fvck for free as a show of welcome. grin
The average tiv man used to have dozens of children.

You dont know any Bantu kingdom?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 12:31am On May 10, 2018
TayserMahiri:

When exactly did your tribe emerge? I know you can do anything to tie it to NOK culture, which was probably a proto-Bantu culture to start with.
And your people, aside from taking NOK glory, what have they done for themselves, leave alone to humanity?

How do we take Nok glory when we are the descendants? Lol

The definition of tribe to a large extent in Nigeria was defined by the Europeans when they arrived.

All the tribes in my state for instance speak similar languages, have similar cultures etc, but we were not classified as one ethnic group simply cos the British wanted only one major ethnic group in the northern region (the Hausa-fulanis).

So you judge us by the kingdoms we identified with before the Europeans came and not with our independent tribes.

For instance most of the people who identify as yorubas and Igbos today never identified themselves as such before colonialism. The british did the mergers and seperations.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 12:33am On May 10, 2018
TayserMahiri:

You dont know any Bantu kingdom?

Not in East nor Central Africa I don't. Save for Zimbabwe who tried to establish something.

Whereas West Africa produced the richest man in the world at a particular time.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:38am On May 10, 2018
Nowenuse:

How do we take Nok glory when we are the descendants? Lol

The definition of tribe to a large extent in Nigeria was defined by the Europeans when they arrived.

All the tribes in my state for instance speak similar languages, have similar cultures etc, but we were not classified as one ethnic group simply cos the British wanted only one major ethnic group in the northern region (the Hausa-fulanis).

So you judge us by the kingdoms we identified with before the Europeans came and not with our independent tribes.

For instance most of the people who identify as yorubas and Igbos today never identified themselves as such before colonialism. The british did the mergers and seperations.

Thats too much energy to run away from the question. Give me the name of your specific tribe. I want to see what a tribe that produces people of your caliber can achieve.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 12:40am On May 10, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Who wants to be more white than Nigerian bleachers? There is nothing normal in Kenya from the picture you posted. Kenyans are some of the proudest, self-respecting, and respected Africans you will ever meet. In your country, normal are the Bobrisky kind of things that you guys do and shamelessly call it 'Toning'.

You should listen to this song before we get the groove on with your favorite topics. A kenyan had to go out of his way to ensure you get the memo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8LFwC1nEpU

And a Nigerian had to be featured in this song, if not it would have been worthless just as most Kenyan songs are. cheesy

Besides, at least Nigerians have not gotten to the desperation of bleaching to the extent of Kenyans who collectively use vaginal discharge for bleaching.

Nigerians are making ground-breaking scientific and medical discoveries while see what kenyans are discovering. Smh

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:40am On May 10, 2018
Nowenuse:

Not in East nor Central Africa I don't. Save for Zimbabwe who tried to establish something.

How would you know when your own tribe is unknown outside Nigeria.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 12:43am On May 10, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Thats too much energy to run away from the question. Give me the name of your specific tribe. I want to see what a tribe that produces people of your caliber can achieve.

I have told you the kingdoms and civilisation my people descended from. How does that hurt you? You can check the achievements of these kingdoms even before the white man came to colonize you.

Do you even know your origin? Where did you originate from? Apes? Lol
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:50am On May 10, 2018
Nowenuse:

I have told you the kingdoms and civilisation my people descended from. How does that hurt you? You can check the achievements of these kingdoms even before the white man came to colonize you.

Do you even know your origin? Where did you originate from? Apes? Lol

Bottomline, you are the most educated member of your insignificant tribe.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 2:36am On May 10, 2018
Nowenuse:

Whereas West Africa produced the richest man in the world at a particular time.

He got rich through slavery and Islam, just like Dangote. There is nothing to boast about here. In fact, you should be ashamed, descendant! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:20am On May 10, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Lol, welcome to Nairobi man!. Not many Kenyans in your country, I guess you guys should offer more opportunities. Most Kenyans dont see opportunities and wont be likely to come that way, plus the numerous 'inconveniences' like tough govt control, language barrier and slow internet grin. Ethiopia should be the poster child for African and black man's progress to the world and I think you have a good chance now that you got things right after that troubling period. You should reclaim your former glory, kick some foreign Ass, get some nuclear/ EM weapons and advance in other fields. Like now Ethiopia should be rescuing enslaved Nigerians and kicking Boko Haram ass not to mention Somalia should be a client state (just because those two have allowed foreign ideologies turn them into useless countries).
Some places in Nairobi are almost exclusively inhabited by Ethiopians though many came decades ago I think during the derg. Im just wondering, wenedem, What would happen if I crossed into your border with my passport? I know you can come to Kenya visa free for up to 12 months but not sure about the other way. Does your govt keep its word or do Kenyans get arrested when they come? And I dont mean Oromos, those ones have two countries and they can choose any.
Where is the bold coming from undecided

We put tens of Ethiopians in prison monthly just where I am for not having a valid visa - then deport them. They are usually on transit to SA,

If you are an Ethiopian entering Kenya, have your passport stamped at the entry point or you'll get in trouble.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 5:33am On May 10, 2018
gallivant:

He got rich through slavery and Islam, just like Dangote. There is nothing to boast about here. In fact, you should be ashamed, descendant! lipsrsealed

How did Islam and slavery made Dangote rich?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 5:49am On May 10, 2018
Danielnino00:

How did Islam and slavery made Dangote rich?
He just proved it that most Kenyans are mad. Do we need to say more?

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 6:34am On May 10, 2018
obaaderemi:
He just proved it that most Kenyans are mad. Do we need to say more?

They get cold feet anytime Dangote name ia mentioned...

Could it be because there are very few Kenyan billionaires (millionaires in reality grin) ? ..I mean black Kenyans ..not those Indians oo..

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 6:43am On May 10, 2018
gallivant:

Mansa Musa lived from 1280 BC to 1337BC . Reliable historical facts tell us that the slave trade started in Africa started around the 19th century... Before the slave trade era,slavery was in existence all over the world...

[b]Musa I (c. 1280—c. 1337) or Mansa Musa was the tenth Mansa , which translates to "sultan", "conqueror", [2] or "emperor", [3][4][5][6][7] of the wealthy West African Mali Empire. At the time of Musa's rise to the throne, the Malian Empire consisted of territory formerly belonging to the Ghana Empire in present-day southern Mauritania and in Melle (Mali) and the immediate surrounding areas. Musa held many titles, including "Emir of Melle", "Lord of the Mines of Wangara", "Conqueror of Ghanata", and at least a dozen others. [8] Mansa Musa conquered 24 cities, each with surrounding districts containing villages and estates. [9] During his reign Mali may have been the largest producer of gold in the world; it was at a point of exceptional demand for the commodity. One of the richest people in history, [10] he is known to have been enormously wealthy; reported as being inconceivably rich by contemporaries,
Time magazine reported: "There's really no way to put an accurate number on his wealth[/b]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Musa_I_of_Mali

.Its now glaring that a lot of u Kenyans on this thread are attention seeking d**basses
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 7:16am On May 10, 2018
Anything based on Nigeria cooked GDP won't fly.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/7088125_poverty_jpeg18598122a01b448bf8582c00388f2e02
Nowenuse:

Kikuyu1. We have explained these things over and over again to Kenyans but they don't just get.
Yes Nigerian workers now seem to earn less simply because the value of our currency fell few years ago. The govt is about to increase the national salary levels to correspond with the shift of currency value.

Aside that, life in Nigeria is far far comparatively cheaper to life in Kenya. Kenyan taxation is also higher.

According to wikipedia. Nigeria's GDP per capital (PPP) divided by her GDP per capital (nominal) is approximately 2.53
WHILE Kenya's GDP per capital (PPP) divided by her GDP per capital (nominal) is approximately 2.03

This simply tells you that the cost of living in Nigeria is cheaper. Naira has more value in Nigeria than Shillings in Kenya. mtis, TayserMahiri

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 9:55am On May 10, 2018
rvp20182:
Anything based on Nigeria cooked GDP won't fly.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/7088125_poverty_jpeg18598122a01b448bf8582c00388f2e02

We do have water problems but why is that the case when you're blessed with major rivers all over? Here we only have 2 main rivers the Tana and Athi that even combined can't compare with the flow rate of a minor river like the Imo! We're a truly water stressed country. The north has no rivers-at all! Look at the map,I've been there btw,they're all seasonal.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 9:59am On May 10, 2018
Not only that - the hydro-power potential in that country is incredible. Nigeria like Congo is incredibly blessed with natural resources - oil, huge arable land, rivers, lakes & the Atlantic. They just need to wake up. Kenya has about 1/3 of the country really functioning...the rest of kenya is basically semi-arid - but still we have done incredibly well compared to the blessed Nigeria giant.
kikuyu1:

We do have water problems but why is that the case when you're blessed with major rivers all over? Here we only have 2 main rivers the Tana and Athi that even combined can't compare with the flow rate of a minor river like the Imo! We're a truly water stressed country. The north has no rivers-at all! Look at the map,I've been there btw,they're all seasonal.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 10:03am On May 10, 2018
Kenya Not your average African economy
As in many other African countries, agriculture is the dominant activity, but Kenya's economy is atypical in other ways. It has relatively few natural resources, but the country's stability, economic dynamism and well-developed service industry stand out.

https://www.timeslive.co.za/news/africa/2017-08-02-kenya-may-be-growing-but-you-cant-eat-gdp/

(1) (2) (3) ... (1746) (1747) (1748) (1749) (1750) (1751) (1752) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.