Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,282 members, 7,836,256 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (1815) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6244429 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1812) (1813) (1814) (1815) (1816) (1817) (1818) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 30, 2018
dadark:

but why do you guys love sex sooo much....??....you people are very immoral when its about sex....

disgusting....

But you guys cut heads off so much. Thats beyond disgusting. And seems like you dont like sex my friend whats up with your transformer?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 9:57pm On May 30, 2018
MPSA:

I agree with you, Pretoria is very clean, But Marabestad is a problem, But most of the people forget about this city, I love this city a lot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiR4pUhXOF0

This city is so special, Durban is a quiet city in South Africa, This is my favorite city in South Africa, But the politics in this city is!!!!, Beside that, it's a good place grin

S.A is really advanced for an african Country, it will take lots of years for many countries to have such quality Cities..

I hope you guys won't spoil a thing like Mugabe.. I see malema is spitting alot.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 30, 2018
NairobiWalker:

Okay bruh. You win. Lets concentrate on people then. Here are Nigerians. The supposedly light skinned beauties no-ones-anus aka nowenuse keeps talking about. grin grin

But these guys with the ugly yellow cheesy

Nigeria should be painted yellow on the map
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by nelxxy(m): 10:01pm On May 30, 2018
Nanyuki

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:03pm On May 30, 2018
obaaderemi:
How many responses did you see on that thread? Despite the fact that Ghanaians are our neighbours and brothers, how many of them do you see on nairaland? That should tell you something about you Kenyans and really should worry serious minded Kenyans.

The fact that Kenyans are here should tell you how we got to the White House and ruled the frickin planet for a decade.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by nelxxy(m): 10:08pm On May 30, 2018
Oga theenchanter said I should stop so I will. But oga theenchanter i dont normally involve in this sort of thread. Those Kenyans lies alot. That what push me. Nobody holy pass

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MPSA(m): 10:09pm On May 30, 2018
theenchanter:
looks like secretariat in ikeja, Lagos.
Brother! I want you to watch this video of Pretoria very careful , after 2 minutes 30 seconds (2:30) of this video to 2 minutes 45 seconds (2:45) is passing Marabestad, The bad area in Pretoria, But it's a small area, The whole area is perfect grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vf3kTCWHxTA
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:11pm On May 30, 2018
Jay254:
Kenya Nairobi

Does Nigeria have a founding president and where is he buried? Or they killed him

Thats Jomo Kenyatta Mausoleum shocked

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 10:14pm On May 30, 2018
TayserMahiri:

But these guys with the ugly yellow cheesy

Nigeria should be painted yellow on the map
Everything is yellow and brown over there. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MPSA(m): 10:17pm On May 30, 2018
Jay254:

S.A is really advanced for an african Country, it will take lots of years for many countries to have such quality Cities..

I hope you guys won't spoil a thing like Mugabe.. I see malema is spitting alot.

Most of people buy his story and I don't understand why, They believe they will be rich very quickly , Which is totally wrong, Mugabe failed, I don't think they will succeed also, in local municipalities is a disaster, Big mouth will never create wealth, But more problems for any civilize Nation across the world grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 30, 2018
NairobiWalker:

One Obaboon

grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 30, 2018
kikuyu1:

Makoko still stands off the 3rd mainland bridge!? The governor has tried to raze the slum but it keeps getting rebuilt since there's no alternative unlike Kibera where the government builds houses.

lol.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 30, 2018
naijalander:
You mean unlike Kibera where the people re-slumify (for lack of a better term) the place.

Cant reslumify Kibera. Once the govt builds permanent apartments, there is no space left for that shyt. Its dwindling and will soon be gone forever
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 30, 2018
kikuyu1:

No nigga,its you guys who mention him whenever GDP,oil consumption,polio outbreaks or ED come up. Answer the question: isn't Makoko with its 200k ..... inhabitants still standing?!

You left the word FLOATING bro

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 10:27pm On May 30, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Does Nigeria have a founding president and where is he buried? Or they killed him

Thats Jomo Kenyatta Mausoleum shocked

Hahah I don't think they have, they had to build one for Zuma instead..

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 10:29pm On May 30, 2018
MPSA:

Most of people buy his story and I don't understand why, They believe they will be rich very quickly , Which is totally wrong, Mugabe failed, I don't think they will succeed also, in local municipalities is a disaster, Big mouth will never create wealth, But more problems for any Nation grin

True big mouth produce nothing, I rem Zuma having same stunts.. Hope you guys won't fall that.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 30, 2018
naijalander:
The inhabitants of Makoko have lived there for generations, waay before 1914. They are there because they want to be there, it's sad the government can't help them with infrastructure but I assure you, Makokites ain't complaining much about their town.

The Kibera on the otherhand is a den of thieves !

Do newbies come from outside Makoko to inhabit or the Makokites living there are strictly bloodline?

Im asking cos I believe people from other parts wouldnt survive there for long. They havent the skilled balance to never fall off plus they get in contact with that water they might die. And what about the sea sickness? I mean you need special genetic adaptations to live there.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 30, 2018
NairobiWalker:

Dude, your arguments make no sense. So if Makoko residents have been living there for generations Makoko ceases to be a slum? And if the slum dwellers stop complaining a slum ceases being a slum? Really dude? Why are your arguments always this pathetic? You can just say anything as long as you end up making your own deluded conclusions. grin grin grin

Makoko aint a slum because the owners said so grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:32pm On May 30, 2018
Jay254:

Hahah I don't think they have, they had to build one for Zuma instead..

How would we know grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:34pm On May 30, 2018
rvp20182:
Yeah there is no master-plan; no zoning; no strict building code; no building plans get approved; you wake up and build whatever you want. In most of Kenya that is just not possible - that is only possible on illegal slums build in public land - and those are not increasing - but are reducing daily.

In Nairobi - the slums were illegally build near posh estate and occupied mostly domestic and such kind of lowly paid workers -- but I doubt as we speak if there is someone still building a slum in Nairobi now - it mostly a 80s/90s lapse of enforcement.

According to one Nowe, the whites and the Indians live in the green parts, and the black locals live in the shacks grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 10:37pm On May 30, 2018
TayserMahiri:

How would we know grin

Hahahaha Nigeria for you.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 30, 2018
rvp20182:
Today's Kenya unveil first in East Africa GIS(Gas Insulated Substation) 16KM underground 220/16KV line - the amount of investment we are doing in transmission of power and related supply work is staggering.

Always a good idea to ensure that when some people finally acquire this (perhaps in 2050 as an obsolete technology) they know exactly what was shared

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q025e5dW32c

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 30, 2018
MPSA:

My Brother! Something isn't right with this Eko, I understand your point, But I don't see any long steel frames on site to show that something is going on at Eko , Believe me Brother, You are going to see another two buildings in the next 10 years, I can't fool you,

grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:47pm On May 30, 2018
Nowenuse:

Nowhere in Onitsha is a slum. Show us the entire aerial view of the place you call a slum.

This picture just shows an unsanitized dump area.

You must be living in a slum Nowe. Those things with antennae over there are slums
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:49pm On May 30, 2018
NairobiWalker:

A whole 40M? Wow! That's like the whole of Kenya.

Gee surely, Nigeria must really smell bad

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 30, 2018
Nowenuse:

Okay. Let us get the differences here. Cos I see that Kenyans have been echoing a misconception about Nigerian cities for a long time now.

In Nigeria, there is a very very strong indigeneship context. Every city or urban area has natives.
The natives of a city are not usually relocated in the expansion of a city. And this is what usually give rise to the poor areas and older sections of Nigerian cities which you guys think is the major definition of the city.

In Warri city where I live for instance, the modern parts of the city mostly dominated by non natives are very different from the slumish like houses in which most of the poorer natives live.

Look at this first picture below. It is from the city I live.

Can you see the B part of the picture? See how crowded and rusty the houses look? It is dominated by the natives. Look at the A part, can you see the difference?

NairobiWalker, Jay254, mtis, TayserMahiri, kikuyu1 et al

Natives and non-natives? That sounds like serious segregation in your city
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by nwoke37: 10:53pm On May 30, 2018
Jay254:

Eko Atlantic and Centenary City will by far beat any South African City, but it will take some time before these cities become fully operational. I'm also looking a Konza city also posing competition to South African cities.

You guys realize though the whites have a part to play in why South Africa is that advanced.. Now we're seeing blacks taking over the country and suddenly everyone is predicting South Africa might be another Zimbabwe.

No worries though, I have a feeling that African countries will evolve with better managers of their respective countries. Countries such as America and European countries have all passed through our current phase to become what they are today
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 30, 2018
Jay254:

S.A is still Africa's leader by far.

Nah Kenya aint so far behind.

Ask Jayceon and Jln115 grin

What we know is that Nigeria is very far behind the two.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by nwoke37: 10:55pm On May 30, 2018
TayserMahiri:

You must be living in a slum Nowe. Those things with antennae over there are slums

Most of them are in rural areas and of course slums where they're hardly facilities like toilets
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:56pm On May 30, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:58pm On May 30, 2018
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:03pm On May 30, 2018
nwoke37:

Most of them are in rural areas and of course slums where they're hardly facilities like toilets

So they're slums huh. Thanks for agreeing with that undeniable truth. What you just said is that Nigeria has slums even in rural areas, which is not so surprising. Nowe likes to call it 'every nook and cranny'

(1) (2) (3) ... (1812) (1813) (1814) (1815) (1816) (1817) (1818) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.