Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,295 members, 7,860,718 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:50 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (1816) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6282370 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1813) (1814) (1815) (1816) (1817) (1818) (1819) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MPSA(m): 11:09pm On May 30, 2018
Jay254:

S.A is really advanced for an african Country, it will take lots of years for many countries to have such quality Cities..

I hope you guys won't spoil a thing like Mugabe.. I see malema is spitting alot.
We have more beautiful cities in South Africa, But our politics is trouble nowadays, No truth in our politics, Only few will succeed on this new plan, The rest will suffer more, I pray for them to change their mind, I don't believe I will vote this time around, Misleading people isn't right grin, This is one of the best city in South Africa, Most people ignore this part of South Africa grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVN8yntMoFU
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by naijalander: 11:21pm On May 30, 2018
You are missing the point.

In the end Nigeria is still better than Kenya.

1800 pages doesn't change the fact that Nigeria is better than Kenya.

TayserMahiri:

Do newbies come from outside Makoko to inhabit or the Makokites living there are strictly bloodline?

Im asking cos I believe people from other parts wouldnt survive there for long. They havent the skilled balance to never fall off plus they get in contact with that water they might die. And what about the sea sickness? I mean you need special genetic adaptations to live there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 11:24pm On May 30, 2018
nwoke37:

Eko Atlantic and Centenary City will by far beat any South African City, but it will take some time before these cities become fully operational. I'm also looking a Konza city also posing competition to South African cities.

You guys realize though the whites have a part to play in why South Africa is that advanced.. Now we're seeing blacks taking over the country and suddenly everyone is predicting South Africa might be another Zimbabwe.

No worries though, I have a feeling that African countries will evolve with better managers of their respective countries. Countries such as America and European countries have all passed through our current phase to become what they are today

Nigerians and their low opinion of black people.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by naijalander: 11:24pm On May 30, 2018
Here we go again with the Obamaness, we will never have enough of the fact that a man of Luo descent was US president.

Find a better argument.

TayserMahiri:

The fact that Kenyans are here should tell you how we got to the White House and ruled the frickin planet for a decade.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 11:25pm On May 30, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Each time I see Naija pics my brain goes 10th century

Nigerian cities, 90% is dump.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:25pm On May 30, 2018
naijalander:

Weuwe! No point to be missed here. Please answer my genuine question grin
If no answer write N/a

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MPSA(m): 11:25pm On May 30, 2018
Jay254:

True big mouth produce nothing, I rem Zuma having same stunts.. Hope you guys won't fall that.

Talking is good, But practical is very difficult, this guys failed on services delivery in our municipalities, I wonder how the land is going to solve service delivery, If you failed to maintain the land you have, what are you going to do with a large land, once a failure, always a failure, Let us wait and see, This is Port Elizabeth grin People forget about this city grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAHPLRqRBHo
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 11:27pm On May 30, 2018
naijalander:

Yes, Nigeria is better than Kenya for no reason.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 11:28pm On May 30, 2018
naijalander:

Here we go again with the Obamaness, we will never have enough of the fact that a man of Luo descent was US president.

Find a better argument.

Remember Nigeria had a national holiday when Obama became president.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:30pm On May 30, 2018
naijalander:

Find a better argument.

Not just a Luo man, but also a Kenyan Male grin

You may not know but Nigeria with all the odds of producing a great person (from the population) might NEVER produce a leader of a global superpower. Only thing you can cling to for now is that your black genes are shared with Kenyans hence you also have a right to feel nice. Which btw is better, Japanese citizens from the city of Obama were also claiming Obama.
No biggie!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:32pm On May 30, 2018
NairobiWalker:

Remember Nigeria had a national holiday when Obama became president.

So they did?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 11:36pm On May 30, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Its been a long frustrating journey trying to silence your fellow Nigerians ! Most Nigerians are not like you, they dont buy your shiet.

Let them be grin
As you must have noticed to your chagrin, the man is silent already. I opened his eyes to your lies.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 11:36pm On May 30, 2018
nelxxy:
Oga theenchanter said I should stop so I will. But oga theenchanter i dont normally involve in this sort of thread. Those Kenyans lies alot. That what push me. Nobody holy pass
cool....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:37pm On May 30, 2018
Random Kenyan guy in support of Free Palestine on the streets !

If you support Palestine, then you have morals !

If you support Israel, then you have brains !

grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 11:38pm On May 30, 2018
NairobiWalker:

Kenya has reovertaken Ethiopia as East Africa's largest economy. You're so unlearnt yet want to have an opinion on everything.

Jay254:

Kenya is back to it's position in East Africa...

All that crap you've written over there only exist in your mind vist African countries and you will realise how major projects are done.

Hmm, the last time I checked Ethiopia was still ahead of Kenya. Can you guys show some sources? According to some sources, they are still ahead of you guys.

Besides, that still doesn't make a difference cos Ethiopia was ahead of Kenya. What differences were observed in ET? Since a foolish person asked 'what differences are observed in Nigeria' since we overtook SA as the largest economy in Africa.

Jay254, if you like agree with my points, if you like, do not agree, that is your headache. Your deluded mind still does not change the point that Nigeria has the largest middleclass in africa, largest ongoing projects, largest african start-ups in the last 1-2 decades and largest entertainment industry.

Prove us wrong if you can!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:38pm On May 30, 2018
obaaderemi:
As you must have noticed to your chagrin, the man is silent already. I opened his eyes to your lies.

No he slept will be back tomorrow to teach you more. He's a really smart guy grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MPSA(m): 11:40pm On May 30, 2018
Jay254:

Hahah I don't think they have, they had to build one for Zuma instead..

I can foresee a lot of informal settlement and instability out of this plan, nothing else grin South Africa is beautiful, But our politics This is one of the beautiful city in South Africa grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9Zd2AcM38k
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 11:40pm On May 30, 2018
naijalander:

1800 busted Kenya as a land where the owners of the land live in slums while foreigners live in posh areas.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 11:42pm On May 30, 2018
TayserMahiri:

No he slept will be back tomorrow to teach you more. He's a really smart guy grin
He's been gone for days. Try and rouse him if it pains you so much.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:42pm On May 30, 2018
MPSA:

I can foresee a lot of informal settlement and instability out of this plan, nothing else grin South Africa is beautiful, But our politics This one of the city in South Africa grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9Zd2AcM38k

Why slums? Has land repossession kicked off?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:44pm On May 30, 2018
obaaderemi:
He's been gone for days. Try and rouse him if it pains you so much.

hes a busy dude! He'll be back to frustrate you soon
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 11:47pm On May 30, 2018
TayserMahiri:

So they did?
If you believe the Kibera walker, you will believe anything. But I heard Kenya declared a week holiday when Obama got elected.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 11:49pm On May 30, 2018
TayserMahiri:

hes a busy dude! He'll be back to frustrate you soon
But you are clearly the frustrated one here. The guy has seen the light.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 11:52pm On May 30, 2018
NairobiWalker:

It doesn't matter how a slum is formed. We don't care if the devil came with it from hell in the middle of the night and dropped it in your city. What matters is it is a slum.

Can you prove that they are slums like Kibera?

Most of those houses you call slums have modern toilet and kitchen pipe facilities.
They are built with concrete blocks and are appartment styled. They have ceilings, cemented floors, a solid foundation.

They cannot be classified as slums in like fashion with Kibera or Mathare where most structures are built with temporary materials.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:52pm On May 30, 2018
Cassper Nyovest chilling in Nairobi grin

For the SA brethrens

Heard that when he saw this artwork on the building he went like "Damn, Im a King"

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 11:53pm On May 30, 2018
Nowenuse:

Hmm, the last time I checked Ethiopia was still ahead of Kenya. Can you guys show some sources? According to some sources, they are still ahead of you guys.

Besides, that still doesn't make a difference cos Ethiopia was ahead of Kenya. What differences were observed in ET? Since a foolish person asked 'what differences are observed in Nigeria' since we overtook SA as the largest economy in Africa.

Jay254, if you like agree with my points, if you like, do not agree, that is your headache. Your deluded mind still does not change the point that Nigeria has the largest middleclass in africa, largest ongoing projects, largest african start-ups in the last 1-2 decades and largest entertainment industry.

Prove us wrong if you can!
Even Ghana's middle class is larger than Little India's. Tanzania will soon overtake them as their best brains waste away here captured by the charm of nairaland.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:54pm On May 30, 2018
obaaderemi:
If you believe the Kibera walker, you will believe anything. But I heard Kenya declared a week holiday when Obama got elected.

Keep hearing.
You shouldnt enter your big lips into other pipu mata grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 11:55pm On May 30, 2018
Nowenuse:

Can you prove that they are slums like Kibera?

Most of those houses you call slums have modern toilet and kitchen pipe facilities.
They are built with concrete blocks and are appartment styled. They have ceilings, cemented floors, a solid foundation.

They cannot be classified as slums in like fashion with Kibera or Mathare where most structures are built with temporary materials.
He knows the truth but how do you expect him to admit it here?He probably lives in kibera.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:56pm On May 30, 2018
obaaderemi:
But you are clearly the frustrated one here. The guy has seen the light.

I was trying to save the lots of energy you use every day trying to silence other Nigerians so that they dont say the truth here. I know you help.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 11:56pm On May 30, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Keep hearing. You shouldnt enter your big lips into other pipu mata grin
E pain am die.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MPSA(m): 11:56pm On May 30, 2018
nwoke37:

Eko Atlantic and Centenary City will by far beat any South African City, but it will take some time before these cities become fully operational. I'm also looking a Konza city also posing competition to South African cities.

You guys realize though the whites have a part to play in why South Africa is that advanced.. Now we're seeing blacks taking over the country and suddenly everyone is predicting South Africa might be another Zimbabwe.

No worries though, I have a feeling that African countries will evolve with better managers of their respective countries. Countries such as America and European countries have all passed through our current phase to become what they are today
What type of cigarette are you smoking? Do you think your 2 buildings of Eko can match almighty South Africa? You must stop to smoke that shit before is too late, We don't count your Eko in SA grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKw5Y2xuxog

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1813) (1814) (1815) (1816) (1817) (1818) (1819) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.