Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,712 members, 7,831,226 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (1836) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6228905 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1833) (1834) (1835) (1836) (1837) (1838) (1839) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by nwoke37: 10:52pm On Jun 04, 2018
Beautiful Abuja...
better planned city than Nairobi(Kenya's capital)

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 11:30pm On Jun 04, 2018
rvp2018:
Infact this thread is a classic study of nigerians..its adhominen if not outrightly insulting injections when faced with facts they cant refute.But facts are stubborn things.No amount of insults will change the fact that Nigeria is regressing and kenya is rising
Foool! What rising are you guys rising you this foolish masai blood sucker from a poor zoo country? In everything Nigeria beats kenya hands down...half of Nairobi is slumish even the whole world knowns it. You want to compare you useless poo Nairobi with Abuja are you mad or what. Infact you are very stupid for saing that? useless poor masai animal blood sucker!!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 1:27am On Jun 05, 2018
obaaderemi:
That $400-500 billion must hurt you Little Indians badly to keep bringing it up. Okay another part of your own report shows clearly that Zimbabwe has more global chain hotels than Algeria, a more advanced economy than either Kenya or Zimbabwe. Algeria's economy is $170 bn while Zimbabwe's is a mere $16 bn, that's less than 10% of Algeria's. How come little Zimbabwe has more than bigger more advanced and more populous Algeria? Population of Algeria is 40 m and Zimbabwe is 16 m. Algeria's GDP is fake too must be your explanation. This things are neither about gdp nor population.Next time read your links well before posting. You are no different from your silly brothers who keep bringing stuffs which always blow back onto their ugly faces.

Keep on teaching these little Indians.

They really do not know anything on analogies. These are the people who claim to have a better educational system than Nigeria.
They just keep on disgracing themselves all in a bid to prove nothing.

That's how they said that because Kenyans go to malls more than Nigerians that means Kenya has a larger middleclass than Nigeria.

I watched a documentary today on wildlife in Kenya and the kind of poverty I saw among some Kenyan rural communities (the Samburus) of northern Kenya is unimaginable.
At least I am from northern Nigeria and have seen the worst kind of rural Nigerian poverty, but it does not measure up to that of these rural Kenyans.
Some of their tribes in Kenya still live in the stone age without any form or influence of modern life. It's shocking!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 2:57am On Jun 05, 2018
I smell desperation.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:00am On Jun 05, 2018
Nowenuse:

And there are only 10% of middleclass Kenyans. This means that the overwhelming majority of Kenyans 90% are fascinated by Nigerians.

That asides, all the Kenyans who attend concerts of Nigerian singers till the tickets are sold out weeks before the show, are they all lowclass Kenyans?

All the Kenyans who were watching Big Brother Nigeria on Dstv and voting both online and offline, were they all lowclass Kenyans?

It's so unfortunate that black Kenyans look up to rich white people in their own country.
In Nigeria, poor black people look up to rich successful people of their own kind (black people) in their country. We need no white foreigners to inspire us or make us obsessed.

No wonder these ugly charcoal black kenyans prefer to celebrate 'Blanket and Tea parties' rather than their African cultures. What a shame!

Nowe I thought you have changed but ya the same silly goat grin. You want us to subscribe to your voodoo rituals so that we look African. Dude its 208 for Pete’s sake. A why are you so obsessed with this 'Blanket and Tea parties’? If Kenyans got money to spend what’s the punk.
By the way the Dstv thingy is old stuff (We stream cool). An about watching the Big Brother Nigeria that’s a joke ma broda.

Below are some of naijas finest (darkies)

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:07am On Jun 05, 2018
rvp2018:
Kenya respect money n progress.The white men are wealthy $ progressive..they are welcomed with open arms because in kenya we get nothing from free and so we give nothing for free.Kenyans have no time for Nigerians and their low class movies $ funny pidgkin English.Most typical middle class find Nigerians crass..low class with off putting English enunciation.Majority of Kenya aspire to be like whites who were or are kenyan..upper class british.The low class kenyan are intrigued by Nigeria withcraft & sense of humour that allows Nigeria to cope with anything as depicted in those movies.

Please please educate them…Tell em we aspire to different stuff n we don’t care

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 9:26am On Jun 05, 2018
Some of you had mentioned Indonesia in the same breath as Dangoteland...... I got into spambot poo posting links and pics,anyway here goes.
Fyi,their GDP per capita PPP is 12,000$,TWICE YOUR FAKE 5900$. They have a functioning aerospace and ship building industries! In fact they're building a Strategic Supply Vessel for you guys and smaller ships for WE African navies. They've been licence building CASA aircraft for 40 years now.
Mentioning the two of you in the same sentence is like talking about Enyimba and Bayern-NIGGA,HOW!?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanna: 11:25am On Jun 05, 2018
The comments by so called Kenyans here are so embarrassing! I never thought I would actually see someone openly admit that they aspire to be white. WTF! Its like some of these "so-called Kenyans" are actually Nigerian trolls who are out to embarrass Kenyans.
Please mods just delete this FCKING thread, I beg you! PLEASE!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 11:46am On Jun 05, 2018
Kenyanna:
The comments by so called Kenyans here are so embarrassing! I never thought I would actually see someone openly admit that they aspire to be white. WTF! Its like some of these "so-called Kenyans" are actually Nigerian trolls who are out to embarrass Kenyans.
Please mods just delete this FCKING thread, I beg you! PLEASE!
I tell you they are so embarrassing even to other Africans who are not Kenyans. The sad thing is that they don't see their foolishness. When I read the part where they bragged to idolize whites I just shook my head. But I am sure they are not Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jun 05, 2018
Daejoyoung:

Nigeria has never been known for her tourism(which is a shame because the potential is there). Other factors like security fears may have played a role as well, but then Kenya is just 68(which is a shame), and this report makes it clear that there are more global chains coming up in Naija than anywhere else.
Again, the report talks of only HOTELS. It made clear that it excludes Safari Camps and Lodges, which the very same hotel chains build in Kenya and do not do so in Nigeria
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanna: 1:54pm On Jun 05, 2018
obaaderemi:
I tell you they are so embarrassing even to other Africans who are not Kenyans. The sad thing is that they don't see their foolishness. When I read the part where they bragged to idolize whites I just shook my head. But I am sure they are not Nigerians.
This thread seriously needs to be removed, its just making things worse for Kenya's reputation. If these so called Kenyans are not trolling but actually serious about what they are saying then they are beyond foolish.
However, I will remind everyone again and again these people are the vocal minority if indeed they are even Kenyan in the 1st place. Please do not judge us Kenyans based on these unforgivable imbeciles.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 2:11pm On Jun 05, 2018
mtis:

Nowe I thought you have changed but ya the same silly goat grin. You want us to subscribe to your voodoo rituals so that we look African. Dude its 208 for Pete’s sake. A why are you so obsessed with this 'Blanket and Tea parties’? If Kenyans got money to spend what’s the punk.
By the way the Dstv thingy is old stuff (We stream cool). An about watching the Big Brother Nigeria that’s a joke ma broda.

Yeah, you little Indians insist on constantly displaying stupidity non-stop, what do you expect us to do?

You Kenyans don't subscribe to voodoo rituals but you still have many savages who live in the forests nakedd and still drink blood.

Can't you see that some of those Nigerian darkies look like whites (whom you kenyans worship) compared to these stone age savage animal blood-drinking Kenyans?

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 2:38pm On Jun 05, 2018
Forbes just released their list of Africans under 30 years with the most influence in Africa in their respective fields.

Guess what? 27 Nigerians made the list, while Kenya tied with Zimbabwe, Ghana, Uganda and Zambia with 4 people each. grin

Can you see the clowns who want to compare themselves with Nigerians?
Kudos to South Africa for topping the list (although with the help of the whites & Indians) grin

How come Little Indians (Kenyans) could not even have up to 1/4 of Nigeria?

mrkunlex:
Popular Nigerian singers Davido, Wizkid have made the list of the 2018 Forbes Africa 30 under 30 individuals that are making waves across in their industries across the continent.
The list is divided into three; Creative, Technology and Business.
Other celebrities across Africa that made the list are Sarkodie, Nasty C, Cassper Nyovest, Falz, Yemi Alade, Beverly Naya, Sonia Irabor and so on.

See full list below:

Business
Yannick Nzonde, 29, DRC
Co-founder ATI Groupe
Leroy Mwasaru, 20, Kenya
Founder, Greenpact
Ladipo Lawani, 29, Nigeria
Founder, L&L Foods
Emmanuel Ademola Ayilara, 29, Nigeria
Founder, LanaWey Investment Limited
Mwiya Musokotwane, 28, Zambia
Founder, Thebe Investment Management
Nomvula Mhambi, 29, Zimbabwe
Founder, Disruptive Innovation
Abubakar Sadiq Mohammed Falalu, 28, Nigeria
Founder, FalGates
Roger Boniface, 29, South Africa
Founder, EDISIM
Gilbert Eugene Peters, 29, Zimbabwe
Founder, Spidex Media
Sihle Ndlela, 28, South Africa
Co-founder, Majozi Bros Construction
Vera Shaba, 29, South Africa
Founder, Shaba and Rampling; Green Building
Solutions
Thomas Duncan, 28, Namiba
Owner, Anticor
Wesley Beneke, 29, South Africa
Founder, WCB Construction
Anita Adetola Adetoye, 26, Nigeria
Founder, Anita Brows Beauty
Akinwande Durojaye, 28, Nigeria
Founder, JustBrandIt; FixMyRide. Co-founder, FueledUp;
LashBells
Samuelle Dimairho, 27, Zimbabwe
Co-founder, Chengetedzai Depository Company
Joey Friedman, 26, South Africa
Founder, LA Group of Companies
Zuko Tisani, 25, South Africa
Founder, Legazy Technology Conferencing
Gisela van Houcke, 27, DRC
Founder, Zuri Luxury Hair&Beauty
Bidemi Zakariyau, 28, Nigeria
Founder, LSF|PR
Zareef Minty, 24, South Africa
Founder, ZRF Holdings
Fred Apaloo, 28, Ghana
Founder, Villa Grace
Kene Rapu, 28, Nigeria
Founder, Kene Rapu
Jack Mthembu, 27, South Africa
Founder, First One Adventures
Reabetswe Ngwane, 25, South Africa
Co-founder, KreamFields
Anelisa Mntuyedwa, 28, South Africa
Founder, Gilbert Civils
Gozie Coker, 29, Nigeria
Founder, Coker Creative
Alexander Knieps, 27, South Africa
Founder, Printulu
Adam Amoussou, 27, Benin
Founder, Amosconsult Group
Nataliey Bitature, 28, Uganda
Co-founder, Musana Carts
Technology
Rivo Mhiari, 23, South Africa
Founder, Rikatec
Olaoluwa Samuel-Biyi, 27, Nigeria
Co-founder, SureGifts. Director, SureRemit
Isaya Yunge, 28, Tanzania
Founder, SomaApps Technologies Company Limited
Mahmood Oyewo, 26, Nigeria
Co-founder, RubiQube
Kevin Lubega, 28, Uganda
Founder, EzeeMoney
Berno Potgieter & Thatoyaona Marumo, 28, South
Africa
Founders, Domestly
Leonida Mutuku, 29, Kenya
Founder, Intelipro
Chris Kwekowe, 25, & Emerald Kwekowe, 21, Nigeria
Founders, Slatecube
Phiwa Nkambule, 26, Swaziland
Co-founder, Riovic
Sunkanmi Ola, 22, Nigeria
Founder, Syracuse Digital
Perseus Mlambo, 29, Zambia
Founder, Zazu Africa Limited
Kola Olajide, 26, Nigeria
Co-founder, Bridge Labs
Nneile Nkholise, 29, South Africa
Founder, iMed Tech
Bamal Namata, 26, Cameroon
Founder, Maibeta
Riaz Moola, 26, South Africa
Founder, HyperionDev
Leonard Stiegeler, 29, Nigeria.
Co-founder, Zanda, Jumia & Director Ringer Africa AG.
Kofi Genfi & Nii Osae Osae Dade, 24, Ghana.
Founders, CYST Company Limited.
Juan Pienaar, 27, South Africa.
Founder, Apex Media.
Timothy Adeleye, 29, Nigeria.
Founder, Optiweb Communications.
Maya Horgan Famodu, 27, Nigeria.
Founder, Ingressive.
Abraham Omani Quaye, 28, Ghana.
Founder, Farmart.
Melvyn Lubega, 28, South Africa.
Founder, GO1.
Huston Malande, 28, Kenya.
Founder, Skyline Design.
Cukia Kimani, 26 & Ben Myres, 25, South Africa.
Founders, Nyamakop.
Ink Eze, 28, Nigeria. (YAY!! BN Alum!)
Founder, AsoEbiBella.
June Syowia, 23, Kenya.
Founder, Beiless Group.
Obinna Okwodu, 27, Nigeria.
Founder, Fibre.
Abdellah Mallek, 28, Algeria.
Co-founder, Sylabs.
Yasmine El Baggari, 25, Morocco.
Founder, Voyaj.
Simba Mubvuma, 26, Zimbabwe.
Co-founder, Lexware Inc.
Creatives
Thuso Mbedu, 26, South Africa.
Actress.
Maria Borges, 25, Angola.
Supermodel.
Herieth Paul, 22, Tanzania.
Supermodel.
Eddy Kamuanga Illunga, 26, DRC.
Painter.
Cassper Nyovest, 27, South Africa.
Rapper & Entrepreneur.
Stacey Gillian Abe, 27, Uganda.
Multidisciplinary Contemporary Artist.
Yemi Alade, 29, Nigeria.
Singer & Songwriter.
Falz, 27, Nigeria.
Rapper & Actor.
Orapeleng Moodutle, 29, South Africa.
Fashion Designer.
Nomzamo Mbatha, 27, South Africa.
Actress.
Kwesta, 29, South Africa.
Rapper & Entrepreneur.
Davido, 25, Nigeria.
Singer & Songwriter.
Safia Elhillo, 27, Sudan.
Author & Poet.
Joyce Jacob, 28, Nigeria.
Founder: Joyce Jacob Beauty.
Shekhinah, 23, South Africa.
Singer & Songwriter.
Adebayo Oke-Lawal, 28, Nigeria.
Fashion Designer. Founder: Orange Culture.
Wizkid, 27, Nigeria.
Singer & Songwriter.
Koleka Putuma, 25, South Africa.
Poet & Author.
Nasty C, 21, South Africa.
Rapper & Producer.
Beverly Naya, 29, Nigeria.
Actress & Entrepreneur.
Simphiwe, 27, South Africa.
Visual Artist.
Rina Chunga-Kutama, 29, South Africa.
Fashion Designer.
Kemiyondo Coutinho, 28, Uganda.
Playwright, Actress, Filmmaker & Entrepreneur.
Sarkodie, 29, Ghana.
Rapper & Entrepreneur.
Mapeseka Koetie-Nyokong, 29, South Africa.
Actress & Entrepreneur.
Sonia Irabor, 28, Nigeria.
Writer, Filmmaker & Actress.
Tony Gum, 22, South Africa.
Visual Artist.
ANATII, 25, South Africa.
Producer, Writer, Director & Artiste.
Sasha Pieterse, 22, South Africa.
Actress & Singer/Songwriter.
Tania Omotayo, 26, Nigeria.
Model & Entrepreneur.

More Pics Here: Davido, Wizkid And Others Make 2018 Forbes Africa Under 30 Individuals List
Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by naijalander: 2:54pm On Jun 05, 2018
Darkies? See how racist and self hating Kenyans are.

mtis:

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Daejoyoung: 3:37pm On Jun 05, 2018
Nowenuse:
Forbes just released their list of Africans under 30 years with the most influence in Africa in their respective fields.

Guess what? 27 Nigerians made the list, while Kenya tied with Zimbabwe, Ghana, Uganda and Zambia with 4 people each. grin

Kudos to South Africa for topping the list (although with the help of the whites & Indians) grin

Yeah, and even in the Technology category(most important category in my opinion), we have 10 Nigerians to 7 South Africans. So I'm happy Nigeria tops that one at least. ln business we come slightly second behind South Africa.
But in all of these, the Kenyans who brag to be so ahead are no where to be found.
The list is mainly a Nigerian- South African competition only, and this is usually the case.

31 South Africans, 27 Nigerians, out of a list of 90 Africans.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 05, 2018
kikuyu1:

With the petty minds in our midst the last will be a problem. To use a pipeline the owner charges a throughput fee which ofc varies. When oil was 120usd N Sudan charged the South an unheard of 30 USD per barrel to the Port Sudan terminal.
Even if our deposits are small we can earn big through the pipeline which is what many don't want.

Whats their alternative? They still have to pay whichever country the oil goes through, nowhere is free. SS will no doubt work with us and they have a frickin lot of oil. Ethiopians will choose Djibouti route. I dont see the issue as you see. M7 doesnt want oil passing through Kenya when we have stupid election chaos every five years. They have suffered previously when they couldnt get crucial commodity supplies for months because Kenyans were engaged in what men like Sevo consider to be stupid political shenanigans. Hes actually quite a smart old man, smarter than all Ugandans combined. But as usual, we will finish constructing our pipeline before they even start building with their ever slow Tanzanian mates! Last time I heard about that project they were still figuring how to start despite the money already being availed!

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jun 05, 2018
Nowenuse:

Who is the youngest person in the list?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 05, 2018
Nowenuse:

Yeah, you little Indians insist on constantly displaying stupidity non-stop, what do you expect us to do?

You Kenyans don't subscribe to voodoo rituals but you still have many savages who live in the forests nakedd and still drink blood.

Can't you see that some of those Nigerian darkies look like whites (whom you kenyans worship) compared to these stone age savage animal blood-drinking Kenyans?

Currently in the gym for you Nowe

You need a TKO from the one n only
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 05, 2018
50 Nigerians Arrested For Internet Fraud, Robbery in Ghana.

Fifty Nigerians suspected to be engaged in cyber fraud and armed robberies at Kasoa and its environs have been apprehended by personnel of the Police Intelligence Directorate.

Forty-six laptops, mobile phones and several electronic gadgets were retrieved from the suspects.

It was gathered that the raid was conducted based on intelligence received from residents, who complained about the rise in criminal activities in the area.

The suspects, comprising 49 men and a female, reportedly rented several apartments in the area to plan their nefarious activities.

Briefing the media, the Director-General in-charge of the Police Intelligence Directorate, Commissioner of Police (COP) Christian Tetteh Yohuno, said police personnel from the unit carried out the operation in the said areas at Gomoa Budumburam around 9.00am.

He said about 20 suspects were rounded up in the first apartment, which is a two-bedroom facility. “During the arrest, most of the suspects were busy on their laptops while the others were sleeping.”

COP Yohuno said the exhibits would be forwarded to the Cyber Crime Unit of the Police CID for further investigations.

“We are currently screening them for varying criminal offences, including cyber related crimes and robberies after which they would be handed over to the Ghana Immigration Service for residence status investigations,” the Director-General of the Unit revealed.

COP Yohuno also hinted that 21 out of the 46 suspected Nigerians rounded up in a similar exercise two weeks ago at Amanfrom, are to be repatriated by the Ghana Immigration Service for illegal immigration.

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/06/50-nigerians-arrested-for-internet-fraud-robbery-in-ghana/

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 4:07pm On Jun 05, 2018
sufferNsmiling:
50 Nigerians Arrested For Internet Fraud, Robbery in Ghana.

Fifty Nigerians suspected to be engaged in cyber fraud and armed robberies at Kasoa and its environs have been apprehended by personnel of the Police Intelligence Directorate.

Forty-six laptops, mobile phones and several electronic gadgets were retrieved from the suspects.

It was gathered that the raid was conducted based on intelligence received from residents, who complained about the rise in criminal activities in the area.

The suspects, comprising 49 men and a female, reportedly rented several apartments in the area to plan their nefarious activities.

Briefing the media, the Director-General in-charge of the Police Intelligence Directorate, Commissioner of Police (COP) Christian Tetteh Yohuno, said police personnel from the unit carried out the operation in the said areas at Gomoa Budumburam around 9.00am.

He said about 20 suspects were rounded up in the first apartment, which is a two-bedroom facility. “During the arrest, most of the suspects were busy on their laptops while the others were sleeping.”

COP Yohuno said the exhibits would be forwarded to the Cyber Crime Unit of the Police CID for further investigations.

“We are currently screening them for varying criminal offences, including cyber related crimes and robberies after which they would be handed over to the Ghana Immigration Service for residence status investigations,” the Director-General of the Unit revealed.

COP Yohuno also hinted that 21 out of the 46 suspected Nigerians rounded up in a similar exercise two weeks ago at Amanfrom, are to be repatriated by the Ghana Immigration Service for illegal immigration.

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/06/50-nigerians-arrested-for-internet-fraud-robbery-in-ghana/
When will you realize the irrelevance of these copy and paste stuffs of yours nobody reads ,including the Kenyans?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 05, 2018
naijalander:
Darkies? See how racist and self hating Kenyans are.

I aint racist..Ask your sister Nowenuse who calls Kenyans “ ugly charcoal black Kenyans “. undecided
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 05, 2018
Nowenuse:

Voodoo sista grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 4:18pm On Jun 05, 2018
Daejoyoung:

Yeah, and even in the Technology category(most important category in my opinion), we have 10 Nigerians to 7 South Africans. So I'm happy Nigeria tops that one at least. ln business we come slightly second behind South Africa.
But in all of these, the Kenyans who brag to be so ahead are no where to be found.
The list is mainly a Nigerian- South African competition only, and this is usually the case.

31 South Africans, 27 Nigerians, out of a list of 90 Africans.
Kenyans have little influence across Africa. Even what you see in Kenya is mainly through the efforts of foreigners. We exposed that pages back. I hope the children of the Kenyans arguing here will one day stumble across this thread (if nairaland remains available for long) and see that the forefathers and those before them built practically nothing in spite of all the potentials.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 4:21pm On Jun 05, 2018
Nowenuse:

The reason you don't have many Kenyans in the list is because their best brains are here wasting away on a foreign site.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jun 05, 2018
obaaderemi:
When will you realize the irrelevance of these copy and paste stuffs of yours nobody reads ,including the Kenyans?
Dude the guy got a point … Other countries are tired of ya freaking behavior. Visit Kenya utaona grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 05, 2018
obaaderemi:
Kenyans have little influence across Africa. Even what you see in Kenya is mainly through the efforts of foreigners. We exposed that pages back. I hope the children of the Kenyans arguing here will one day stumble across this thread (if nairaland remains available for long) and see that the forefathers and those before them built practically nothing in spite of all the potentials.
Yea ..but our country (Kenya ) is not a sh*** grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 4:27pm On Jun 05, 2018
Kenyanna:

This thread seriously needs to be removed, its just making things worse for Kenya's reputation. If these so called Kenyans are not trolling but actually serious about what they are saying then they are beyond foolish.
However, I will remind everyone again and again these people are the vocal minority if indeed they are even Kenyan in the 1st place. Please do not judge us Kenyans based on these unforgivable imbeciles.
One of them openly admitted to being gay here. That's the one we call the Kibera Walker. You must have seen him around. They have made great attempts here to tarnish Kenya's image. Another one was cheering England against Nigeria during Saturday's game. All because of this thread.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 4:29pm On Jun 05, 2018
mtis:

Yea ..but our country (Kenya ) is not a sh*** grin grin
Thank you for agreeing with my point.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 4:33pm On Jun 05, 2018
mtis:

Dude the guy got a point … Other countries are tired of ya freaking behavior. Visit Kenya utaona grin
Kenyanna got a point too. You are one of Nigeria's rotten apples besmirching Nigeria's image in Kenya. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jun 05, 2018
obaaderemi:
Lm me ask you oba.If you want to advance in life do you look up to a sh** brother or to a guy who has made it . grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1833) (1834) (1835) (1836) (1837) (1838) (1839) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.