Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,097 members, 7,852,706 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:50 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (2138) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6271883 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2135) (2136) (2137) (2138) (2139) (2140) (2141) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 10:43am On Aug 09, 2018
Kazikazi:
You kenyan! What is so special about processing industries? I belive each country has it.Dont u have any important issues to discuss? Where is ur dead LAPPSET?

LAPPSET is on truck,....now how far have you gone with your railway and oil pipeline?? Weka picha

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 10:45am On Aug 09, 2018
Slavesmustdie:

That hoe went from sleeping with rapist whites to horses , now goats , so your dog will be good for her grin grin
grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 11:01am On Aug 09, 2018
For those mocking Turkanas and northern Kenya, watch this space...and those(Giants) without electricity should take a lesson on this largest windpower project in Africa

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Yungkid101(m): 11:22am On Aug 09, 2018
Just30:
Buhari keeps calling
Explaining why we shouldn't dump their gas grin grin
He badly needs our annual one billion dollars
Y'all should just pay your $100m debt na... Una neva fit pay, una wan con threaten us... hahaha... U think it's hard to find new buyers?? Dude pls you're more matured than this... don't let sentiments make u sound foolish
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Yungkid101(m): 11:23am On Aug 09, 2018
Just30:
remember Nigerian has been here before . The regulator is making sure of compliance A country of less than 30million people does not need 35 banks
LMAO Excuses
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by BabiiKE(f): 12:34pm On Aug 09, 2018
More frm Turkana

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 1:06pm On Aug 09, 2018
BabiiKE:
More frm Turkana
And more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 1:23pm On Aug 09, 2018
kikuyu1:

Yes,Genius because its a critical component of consumption data anywhere despite what your fellow Dangoteland Mensa members screech! Beer consumption is as important as meat/sugar/cement or any other indicator of economic activity since its a firm sign of disposable income. Here's someone with a lifetime of economic research further explaining the importance of correlating consumption data and economic growth.

(PDF) Dynamics of the Relation between Real.... Available from: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/280324687_Dynamics_of_the_Relation_between_Real_Consumption_Expenditure_and_Economic_Growth_in_India [accessed Aug 09 2018].
Btw,PK Mishra has published 76 papers!Here's his shortened resume.

https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Pk_Mishra4

It would be truly unwise for any Dangoteland escapee of Unilag or Uniben to even attempt to challenge such an accomplished academic. So,when our beers cost twice yours and yet consumption is 12 L to 12.28 l per capita you're further exposed!

That's why anyone with a minimum of wisdom laughs at your perpetual posing! A lop sided knock kneed 'Giant' that only reaches a normal man's knee!
I've just realised I should at least try to define the meaning of per capita,though it might not make a difference like explaining the sky to blind people,here goes.
Iow,the whole unadjusted figure is meaningless and per capita is more accurate which is why we always use it in comparative consumption data.
This is the most foolish post ever. Man,you are suffering from something strong. It is a disease called Obsessive Comparison Disorder. grin. You brought beer consumption per capita and Nigeria even with half of its population as Muslims still beats Little India. Now your excuse is that beer is expensive in Little India. grin Man, you are a sicko and a weirdo rolled into one. I think it's about time you log off nairaland like your compatriot, Kibera Walker. grin Thinking about this Nigerian GDP would only make you cry more tears of frustration and envy. Your $50bn economy can hardly grow beyond that if you continue to sell unprocessed coffee and tea and bushels of flowers. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by uzzyke: 1:34pm On Aug 09, 2018

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by uzzyke: 1:36pm On Aug 09, 2018
new refinery one of the biggest in the world by dangote

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 1:40pm On Aug 09, 2018
obaaderemi:
This is the most foolish post ever. Man,you are suffering from something strong. It is a disease called Obsessive Comparison Disorder. grin. You brought beer consumption per capita and Nigeria even with half of its population as Muslims still beats Little India. Now your excuse is that beer is expensive in Little India. grin Man, you are a sicko and a weirdo rolled into one. I think it's about time you log off nairaland like your compatriot, Kibera Walker. grin Thinking about this Nigerian GDP would only make you cry more tears of frustration and envy. Your $50bn economy can hardly grow beyond that if you continue to sell unprocessed coffee and tea and bushels of flowers. grin

Words,words,words! Why do you think I or any Kenyan would never argue with Morocco,Algeria,RSA or Bots? trust me if this was about say Namibia and not the 'Giant,' I'd have deleted my 'net presence and vanished long ago! Dangoteland is a delusional dwarf which is what the consumption data conclusively shows. Btw,most of your Muslims are actually moderate southerners and IIRC one of them even said Muslims can drink.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 1:47pm On Aug 09, 2018
The advert below this thread just caught my attention
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by nwoke39: 1:48pm On Aug 09, 2018
kikuyu1:

Words,words,words! Why do you think I or any Kenyan would never argue with Morocco,Algeria,RSA or Bots? trust me if this was about say Namibia and not the 'Giant,' I'd have deleted my 'net presence and vanished long ago! Dangoteland is a delusional dwarf which is what the consumption data conclusively shows. Btw,most of your Muslims are actually moderate southerners and IIRC one of them even said Muslims can drink.

Yes they're muslims in the South but majority of them are in the North... In the North they have sharia law that bans the drinking of alcohol.. They also have sharia police

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 1:57pm On Aug 09, 2018
T
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 3:03pm On Aug 09, 2018
Kur17:

LAPPSET is on truck,....now how far have you gone with your railway and oil pipeline?? Weka picha
Your Lappset is not viable.Ethiopia and uganda are pulling out.have u seen that handshake of ethiopian PM there in Asmara? Our modern electric train is in construction.The oil pipeline will start soon after announcing a winning constructor

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 3:27pm On Aug 09, 2018
Kazikazi:
Your Lappset is not viable.Ethiopia and uganda are pulling out.have u seen that handshake of ethiopian PM there in Asmara? Our modern electric train is in construction.The oil pipeline will start soon after announcing a winning constructor

Ethiopian and South Sudan are very much in the deal, Uganda was to pull out before they realised TZ can't be reliable, it's too slow in everything..I just don't feel like explaining too much
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2018/05/07/uhuru-new-ethiopian-pm-to-discuss-past-deals-tighten-relations_c1754749&ved=2ahUKEwiPmYnFleDcAhVDXxoKHSe0CdYQFjAAegQIABAB&usg=AOvVaw2Dzne80c8bvS4TNFV9QOD4

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 3:58pm On Aug 09, 2018
Kazikazi:

Words...Tanzanians talk too much and get nothing done. Keep it moving.... lipsrsealed
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 4:07pm On Aug 09, 2018
ABUJA

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 4:12pm On Aug 09, 2018
gallivant:

Words...Tanzanians talk too much and get nothing done. Keep it moving.... lipsrsealed
Your Lappset was discussed since the days of Mwai kibaki.Is it complete? No. Why are accusing others of slowness?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 4:17pm On Aug 09, 2018
Tanzania.Dar es salaam

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 4:48pm On Aug 09, 2018
Kazikazi:
Your Lappset was discussed since the days of Mwai kibaki.Is it complete? No. Why are accusing others of slowness?

Explain the reasoning behind the non viability of Lappset and how Ethiopia and Uganda have pulled out, then I will explain why you are slow.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 5:05pm On Aug 09, 2018
kikuyu1:

You are an old fool indeed. grin Who brought beer consumption per capita? Your idiotic self did and it's amazing how we beat you in that. So why are you crying?Of course you would delete your smelly net presence if it were any of those countries you were debating with but with Nigeria, you can't delete your net presence due to your Obsessive Comparison Disorder with nigeria. You would rather suffer an heart attack on this Nigerian site. Oya, let's compare chang'aa consumption per capita. grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 5:10pm On Aug 09, 2018
nwoke39:

Yes they're muslims in the South but majority of them are in the North... In the North they have sharia law that bans the drinking of alcohol.. They also have sharia police
How can an idiot maasai obsessed with Nigeria know that? Imagine the old goat saying Nigeria's Muslims are mostly moderate southerners. That was when I knew he was an idiot.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 6:01pm On Aug 09, 2018
jaycent:
ABUJA

Dar es salaam is looking much more developed grin shocked, not to talk of the city under the sun

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 6:06pm On Aug 09, 2018
ABUJA, LAGOS

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 09, 2018
nwoke39:

Yet Nigeria fined MTN 5.2 billion dollars... and other South African companies have been threatened since the xenophobic attacks on Nigerians in South Africa

MTN has only paid half of the fine as at 2018, which was actually reduced after the ANC govt overbore on your govt. The fine had nothing to do with South African domination. They will still recoup it from your market anyway so if anything it only strengthened their resolve to milk you more. What would you do without SA companies anyway? Most of the goods/services they provide you wouldnt be having them.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by nwoke39: 6:09pm On Aug 09, 2018
TayserMahiri:

MTN has only paid half of the fine as at 2018, which was actually reduced after the ANC govt overbore on your govt. The fine had nothing to do with South African domination. They will still recoup it from your market anyway so if anything it only strengthened their resolve to milk you more. What would you do without SA companies anyway? Most of the goods/services they provide you wouldnt be having them.

Lol... You realize if MTN leaves, Glo(nigerian telecoms) will take over its customers... or the other competitors in the market(9mobile, Airtel... and so on)
Banking... we can do with out them... manufacturing... we do with out them... construction... we do with out them... entertainment... we do without them...

The only sector i would say Nigeria could hardly get by without SA is formal retail(shoprite) but that's changing, more indigenous retailers are popping up

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 6:10pm On Aug 09, 2018
Kur17:

Dar es salaam is looking much more developed grin shocked, not to talk of the city under the sun
Can i see the central bank of Kenya please. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 6:12pm On Aug 09, 2018
Kazikazi:
Tanzania.Dar es salaam

Dar is beautiful(than Abuja&Lagos) but the problem is that it seems "the good part" covers a very small area, ...same building's pics taken from different angles....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 09, 2018
14:

And created thouasands of jobs while at it. If Nigeria does not need foreign direct investment, more especially from SA, they must say it and not wait for the SA companies to start making profit and the government start to feel jealous.

SA treats Nigeria like a baby colony. Of course they give thousands of jobs while at it but those are peanuts compared to what SA repatriates back south. If you read that article keenly, South Africans are using Nigeria as an overseas territory. They influence elections in Nigeria so that friendly folks rise to power and in return gain lucrative deals to mine wealth and repatriate it south.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 6:17pm On Aug 09, 2018
jaycent:
Can i see the central bank of Kenya please. grin

New C.B.K u/c...or u want to see the old one??

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by justtoodark: 6:18pm On Aug 09, 2018
aaaa...kenyans.....my favorate punchings bags.....

how una dey....??....

kiiikikikikiki........

(1) (2) (3) ... (2135) (2136) (2137) (2138) (2139) (2140) (2141) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.