Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,147 members, 7,852,923 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:26 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (2140) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6272332 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2137) (2138) (2139) (2140) (2141) (2142) (2143) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 7:14pm On Aug 09, 2018
TayserMahiri:

grin

H
Na hata hawana aibu...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 7:17pm On Aug 09, 2018
Estates of Nairobi

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 7:19pm On Aug 09, 2018
Kur17:

Just because of this Abuja wins
No no son? Not only that. In everything Abuja is ahead of Nairobi owk. Indeed Abuja won! grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by BabiiKE(f): 7:19pm On Aug 09, 2018
Mombasa

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by BabiiKE(f): 7:21pm On Aug 09, 2018
Beauty. Mwah!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 09, 2018
Daejoyoung:

Do you really believe all these? like seriously?

Why not?? You dont print your ballot papers locally, just like Kenya. And you choose SA which has a notorious history with ballot printing companies. Last year during our elections an SA printing company was embroiled in a row over links to one of the two main contestants Raila Odinga. We eventually settled for Dubai. The fact that you still do the printing in SA should tell you there's nothing clean about it, especially now that I, in my capacity as your eye opener, has already shared with you that SA has influenced your elections at least once before. Its possibly the reason you still cant remove illiterate herdsmen from power despite your concerted efforts. The SA companies print insufficient ballot papers and liaise to ensure the few that are printed are distributed to strongholds of their preferred herdsman.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 7:22pm On Aug 09, 2018
Kur17:
Estates of Nairobi
When it comes to Estate we beat you maasais! grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by BabiiKE(f): 7:23pm On Aug 09, 2018
Another one.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by BabiiKE(f): 7:27pm On Aug 09, 2018
City view Mombasa

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 7:29pm On Aug 09, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Why not?? You dont print your ballot papers locally, just like Kenya. And you choose SA which has a notorious history with ballot printing companies. Last year during our elections an SA printing company was embroiled in a row over links to one of the two main contestants Raila Odinga. The fact that you still do the printing in SA should tell you that there's nothing clean about it, especially now that I, in my capacity as your eye opener, has already shared with you that SA has influenced your elections at least once. Its possibly the reason you still cant remove illiterate herdsmen from power despite your concerted efforts. The SA companies print insufficient ballot papers and liaise to ensure the few that are printed are distributed to strongholds of their preferred man.
Bla bla bla Tasha? You talk too much.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 7:30pm On Aug 09, 2018
Greenspan estate and Greenspan mall, Donholm

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 7:32pm On Aug 09, 2018
jaycent:

From your imagination
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 09, 2018
jaycent:
Bla bla bla Tasha? You talk too much.

You bore us a lot here. Can you take a rest gaycunt? Whatever I said is way beyond your Minna IQ. You cant engage in any serious convo except that one or two pics/memes you post every time. Bloody Panty!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by BabiiKE(f): 7:37pm On Aug 09, 2018
jaycent:

Na si you show us.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 7:39pm On Aug 09, 2018
jaycent:
No no son? Not only that. In everything Abuja is ahead of Nairobi owk. Indeed Abuja won! grin

You're good in comedy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 7:40pm On Aug 09, 2018
Lionessza6:

I think there is something you people don't get about this land issue . The land being talked about is arable land, not the ancestral land , that one is still very much owned by a Africans . As for the land in question ,the government wouldn't just take land from people who are using it productively to benefit the nation and give it to people who dont know what to do with it. Most black south africans grew up in urban areas and had no skill commercial farming , hence in the last 20 years the ANC has put so much money in funding those skills . Now that people are ready to work the land , the whole country , from rural , towns to the cities is involved in public engagements on how the land should be expropriated responsibly, without compensation. The most important thing is to avoid bloodshed as we saw in Zimbabwe, invading farms and mines like hilbillies is not going to help us , it will only lead us to economic disaster . So we are not in any rush, after the engagements end in August, then a decision will be made on how this will be done . We can't make the silly mistakes others before us made , just to save face in the continent . We have our own unique story , and we want our transition into democracy to be that , a unique one , not copy failed systems. In the meantime, progress is being made our literacy rate is about 90% , our life expectancy moved from 54 to 74 years and still improving , now less than 5% of our citizens live in slums , a big part of our national budget goes to education and training to increase the skills needed to improve the lives of South Africans and the economy. Over 90% have 24hrs of power which was the opposite prior 94. We need to crawl before we can walk. We are not where we are supposed to be , but we are making huge strides in first addressing the basics before we can grab gadgets we can't use. But when it comes to the development of the two countries, I don't understand why your friends would want to compare the two , it makes no sense at all. We are too different , we might have some people in slums too ,but the greater SA is way developed than Nigeria and every indice points to that , fact !

On the other hand, how come you have all the land and resources at your disposal and all these educated people yet you have so many people living in abject poverty ? I'm really curious about this . Are the people who own these lands unskilled to make commercial gains ? Or is it laziness, What is the real issue here?.
Educate fools...

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Daejoyoung: 7:46pm On Aug 09, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Why not?? You dont print your ballot papers locally, just like Kenya. And you choose SA which has a notorious history with ballot printing companies. Last year during our elections an SA printing company was embroiled in a row over links to one of the two main contestants Raila Odinga. We eventually settled for Dubai. The fact that you still do the printing in SA should tell you there's nothing clean about it, especially now that I, in my capacity as your eye opener, has already shared with you that SA has influenced your elections at least once before. Its possibly the reason you still cant remove illiterate herdsmen from power despite your concerted efforts. The SA companies print insufficient ballot papers and liaise to ensure the few that are printed are distributed to strongholds of their preferred herdsman.
ok all thanks to Tasha for opening our eyes.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by BabiiKE(f): 7:48pm On Aug 09, 2018
Mombasa.... Old town

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 7:48pm On Aug 09, 2018
jaycent:

This is Suraya Mombasa estate, show us your best...

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 09, 2018
Daejoyoung:

ok all thanks to Tasha for opening our eyes.

Too tough ? Your response is underwhelming. Usually you show some effort.
So now you're the fourth gay nigerian dude here after Obaboon and his two boyfriends Nowe and gaycunt
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 7:52pm On Aug 09, 2018
TayserMahiri:

You bore us a lot here. Can you take a rest gaycunt? Whatever I said is way beyond your Minna IQ. You cant engage in any serious convo except that one or two pics/memes you post every time. Bloody Panty!
Hahahahaha ok fine, i got ya. Let's be seriouse Tasha! Am not here to educate any maasai here since you maasais are not ready to end this arguement. I know you're in a seriouse pain because the Tanzanians whooped your fvcking arse. Am not the one who did that to you but the Tanzanaians. So why the fvcking blame on me? I help you as a friend and gave you this new party and you rejected it. I can still give you if you want? You can have it, com'on son don't be shy. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 7:57pm On Aug 09, 2018
Kur17:

This is Suraya Mombasa estate, show us your best...
Am just laughing?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 7:59pm On Aug 09, 2018
68816419:
Best city in Africa(ABUJA)!

This can not qualify to be called a city...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 09, 2018
jaycent:
Hahahahaha ok fine, i got ya. Let's be seriouse Tasha! Am not here to educate any maasai here since you maasais are not ready to end this arguement. I know you're in a seriouse pain because the Tanzanians whooped your fvcking arse. Am not the one who did that to you but the Tanzanaians. So why the fvcking blame on me? I help you as a friend and gave you this new party and you rejected it. I can still give you if you want? You can have it, com'on son don't be shy. grin

Where did you get the panty? It must have been really tight on ya big balls dude. Now, go ahead and wear it for another month before the monthly panty cleaning comes up. I will send multipurpose soap.

And give it to Daejoyoung grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 09, 2018
These gems before they get demolished for being built on riparian land angry

Tribe Hotel, Village Market
GemSuites Apartment, Riverside Drive
Oshwal Centre, Parklands
Nakumatt Ukay, Westlands

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 8:17pm On Aug 09, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Where did you get the panty? It must have been really tight on ya big balls dude. Now, go ahead and wear it for another month before the monthly panty cleaning comes up. I will send multipurpose soap.

And give it to Daejoyoung grin
You still don't want to take the panty. I will give it to gayllicunt oh! I know you don't have panty. I know the panty is too big for you but you can go to any Tailor in kibera to mend it for you. So please take this panty before gayllicunt sees it. grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 8:19pm On Aug 09, 2018
TayserMahiri:
These gems before they get demolished for being built on riparian land angry

Tribe Hotel, Village Market
GemSuites Apartment, Riverside Drive
Oshwal Centre, Parklands
Nakumatt Ukay, Westlands

Snail slayers won't touch this topic (estates), but as long as the world has seen...let them continue to be obsessed with "kibera"

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 8:25pm On Aug 09, 2018
Kur17:

This can not qualified to be called a city...
And you think the rubbish you're posting are beautiful lol. This maasais ehn! grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 09, 2018
jaycent:
You still don't want to take the panty. I will give it to gayllicunt oh! I know you don't have panty. I know the panty is too big for you but you can go to any Tailor in kibera to mend it for you. So please take this panty before gayllicunt sees it. grin

They should get you a job even if its processing unemployment records in Nigeria. Very jobless! Dont post panties here again you bloody cultist.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 8:31pm On Aug 09, 2018
jaycent:
And you think the rubbish you're posting are beautiful lol. This maasais ehn! grin

I'm sure you cld have posted them if you had better ones...I feel like starting to post our numerous beautiful shopping malls, that's for another day anyway
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 8:35pm On Aug 09, 2018
TayserMahiri:

They should get you a job even if its processing unemployment records in Nigeria. Very jobless! Dont post panties here again you bloody cultist.
E don pain am reach prick grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by nwoke39: 8:43pm On Aug 09, 2018
Kur17:

The problem with Lagos,Abuja just like Dar is that all major or landmark buildings belongs to the government... and they're telling us they have a stronger private sector

In Abuja, yes landmark buildings will be government owned.. but not the case of Lagos... Because Abuja is the Capital of Nigeria and it's a new city.

Here are some buildings in Lagos(not goverment owned)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2137) (2138) (2139) (2140) (2141) (2142) (2143) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.