Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,523 members, 7,847,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:07 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (2141) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6261581 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2138) (2139) (2140) (2141) (2142) (2143) (2144) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by nwoke39: 8:48pm On Aug 09, 2018
BabiiKE:
Hehehe, hii abuja inafanana kisii

What do u mean?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by BabiiKE(f): 9:03pm On Aug 09, 2018
Lifestyle Gardens- Syokimau.
Sunset Boulevard -Athi River.
Rama Homes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 9:05pm On Aug 09, 2018
Mombasa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 9:06pm On Aug 09, 2018
mombasa old town

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 9:07pm On Aug 09, 2018
Snail eaters a lesson for your country in darkeness,...Kenya has been ranked ninth globally in geothermal power generating capacity, a new report shows.

According to the Renewables Global Status 2018, the country tops in Africa with 700 megawatts (MW), retaining its place compared to last year.

The US has the largest geothermal generating capacity with 2,500 megawatts followed by the Philippines (1,900 MW), Indonesia (1,800 MW), Turkey (1,100 MW), New Zealand (1000 MW), Mexico (900 MW), Italy (800 MW) and Iceland (750 MW).

Kenya beats technological heavyweight Japan which has been ranked tenth with an output of 500 MW.

The rest of the world share 950 MW.

Ethiopia is the only other African country with developed geothermal energy (7 MW).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 9:15pm On Aug 09, 2018
Jay254:
Mombasa

And they have guts of posting Abuja calling it a city, ...as I said previously, the only positive thing that Nigeria beat Kenya with is population, nothing else

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 9:17pm On Aug 09, 2018
nwoke39:

What do u mean?
Nice place like Kisii town of Western Kenya
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by nwoke39: 9:22pm On Aug 09, 2018
Kur17:

Nice place like Kisii town of Western Kenya

No, she said something in swahili like "Abuja is a problem".. something like that...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 9:25pm On Aug 09, 2018
nwoke39:

No, she said something in swahili like "Abuja is a problem".. something like that...

Hahaa ;DDon't u see shocked" Kisii" and "Abuja" there grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by nwoke39: 9:27pm On Aug 09, 2018
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by nwoke39: 9:31pm On Aug 09, 2018
Kur17:

Hahaa ;DDon't u see shocked" Kisii" and "Abuja" there grin

kisii is ugly... Abuja is wayyy better... That comparison doesn't even make sense
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by nwoke39: 9:37pm On Aug 09, 2018
Pictures of Kisii, Kenya

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by nwoke39: 9:41pm On Aug 09, 2018

Looks worse than Aba grin grin
How come Kenyans never told us about this city before.. wink

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 9:47pm On Aug 09, 2018
Kur17:

And they have guts of posting Abuja calling it a city, ...as I said previously, the only positive thing that Nigeria beat Kenya with is population, nothing else
This boy your brain is blocked! Abuja is not any of your city mate even your Nairobi. Lagos can't stand Abuja but Lagos is more beautiful and develop than any city in Kenya. You dey maaadd ne abi you dey crazzze. You want make i use pidgin insult you so that you go get sense small. Don't ever in your life call Nairobi a city because nairobi is rubbish and dead!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 9:52pm On Aug 09, 2018
nwoke39:

Looks worse than Aba grin grin
How come Kenyans never told us about this city before.. wink
Hahahahahaha can you fvcking imaging? These maasais are very useless grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 10:00pm On Aug 09, 2018
Kur17:

This is Suraya Mombasa estate, show us your best...
Lemme first start with you with Amen estate Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 10:13pm On Aug 09, 2018
Kur17:

This is Suraya Mombasa estate, show us your best...
More of Amen estate. I will stop here for today. Tomorrow i'll whoop your arse with the rest.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 09, 2018
jaycent:
E don pain am reach prick grin

sleep oga!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 10:48pm On Aug 09, 2018
TayserMahiri:

sleep oga!
Why you never sleep? grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 09, 2018
jaycent:
Why you never sleep? grin

I sleep. You are the one who dont
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 10:56pm On Aug 09, 2018
jaycent:
No no son? Not only that. In everything Abuja is ahead of Nairobi owk. Indeed Abuja won! grin

Okay Gaycunt, Abuja won. Can you now stop being childish?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 10:58pm On Aug 09, 2018
Where are the Tanzanians, God's gift to Africa.. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 11:03pm On Aug 09, 2018
TayserMahiri:

When did you sleep. Because i heard you never sleep? grin
TayserMahiri:

Nop Tasha. You don't sleep, i heard you never sleep?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 11:06pm On Aug 09, 2018
gallivant:

Okay Gaycunt, Abuja won. Can you now stop being childish?
Gayllicunt am just telling the guy the truth?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 11:16pm On Aug 09, 2018
jaycent:
Gayllicunt am just telling the guy the truth?

Okay. cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 09, 2018
jaycent:
When did you sleep. Because i heard you never sleep? ;DNop Tasha. You don't sleep, i heard you never sleep?

Mehn! How old are you? grin You gat a lot of primitive energy. When I first checked yesterday morning you were still posting chicken shitt n you havent stopped almost 20 hrs later. Did my errands whole day and you were still posting shizzle!
Son/Daughter
I'll whatsapp Bubu to ask him if there's a cattle herding vacancy close to where you stay grin You need to be doing all this naira shyt while being useful. Don be mavi ya kuku/chicken shitt! grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8yCBUJuzUE

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by BabiiKE(f): 11:38pm On Aug 09, 2018
Inside a Nigerian mind ryt now after seeing Kenya estates
'wah wah wah, walahi si hizi houses za Kenya ni pretty. But no worries, acha nitafute za Naija even tho ni hard kuzipata zenye zitafikia kiwango ya Kenya' (translate it to pidgin or ngoso)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:55pm On Aug 09, 2018
BabiiKE:
Inside a Nigerian mind ryt now after seeing Kenya estates
'wah wah wah, walahi si hizi houses za Kenya ni pretty. But no worries, acha nitafute za Naija even tho ni hard kuzipata zenye zitafikia kiwango ya Kenya' (translate it to pidgin or ngoso)

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:28am On Aug 10, 2018
Yungkid101:

Y'all should just pay your $100m debt na... Una neva fit pay, una wan con threaten us... hahaha... U think it's hard to find new buyers?? Dude pls you're more matured than this... don't let sentiments make u sound foolish
Go ask Buhari
what he did with the billion dollars we give him for the gas that he doesnt know what to do with
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 1:53am On Aug 10, 2018
Nairobi

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 1:55am On Aug 10, 2018

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 2:09am On Aug 10, 2018

(1) (2) (3) ... (2138) (2139) (2140) (2141) (2142) (2143) (2144) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.