Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,176 members, 7,853,027 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:14 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (2146) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6272437 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2143) (2144) (2145) (2146) (2147) (2148) (2149) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Annael: 9:42pm On Aug 10, 2018
TayserMahiri:

hmmm. noted! but the guy would do better sticking to swahili. we can use him to promote the perfect sexy swahili grin
Boy, you still repeating the same mistake. Intelligent people discuss issues. Hide your stupidity and show us your intellect
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 9:43pm On Aug 10, 2018
Annael:

So what can I help you. If you live in the cursed country, there is anything we can help you?

Kenya is cursed to be superior, while TZ is blessed to be inferior/least developed place...
You have only 4 tall buildings, compared to Nairobi's over 20
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 10, 2018
Annael:

Boy, you still repeating the same mistake. Intelligent people discuss issues. Hide your stupidity and show us your intellect

Im afraid I cant show my intellect to you. Would be overwhelming grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 9:47pm On Aug 10, 2018
Annael:

Now ur talking
This is Tanzania

Don't show us trees and mountains, it looks exactly like Kenya. Lol
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Annael: 9:48pm On Aug 10, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Im afraid I cant show my intellect to you. Would be overwhelming grin
You can't do that because you are head is pumpkin.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:49pm On Aug 10, 2018
TayserMahiri:

hmmm. noted! but the guy would do better sticking to swahili. we can use him to promote the perfect sexy swahili grin
I am not a kenyan.I am not proudful of a white man's language.Is english your language? Where is ur intelligence?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 9:49pm On Aug 10, 2018
Kazikazi:
When will it rise? The egyptians are building a new city. Are you still talkin about tallest in africa?

You are talking of Egypt's cities, where is yours? Don't be daft!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 9:51pm On Aug 10, 2018
Kazikazi:
I am not a kenyan.I am not proudful of a white man's language.Is english your language? Where is ur intelligence?

Ironically, you are using the white man's language but very poorly; wtf is 'proudful'? Do you need more Kenyan teachers in bongo?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:53pm On Aug 10, 2018
Kur17:

Kenya is cursed to be superior, while TZ is blessed to be inferior/least developed place...
You have only 4 tall buildings, compared to Nairobi's over 20
Are u real superior? Is this not kenya

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Annael: 9:55pm On Aug 10, 2018
Transport from Dar es salaam to Zanzibar

Kilimanjaro V by David Stanley, on Flickr

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQZSDxNwxKg
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:56pm On Aug 10, 2018
gallivant:

You are talking of Egypt's cities, where is yours? Don't be daft!
So stop cheating.The pinnacle is not the tallest under construction.stop lying.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 10, 2018
Annael:

You can't do that because you are head is pumpkin.

My head is pumpkin grin grin grin grin

I swear you Tanzanians make English sound like comedy.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 10, 2018
Kazikazi:

No one is telling you to be proud. Why bother murdering a foreign language when you can proudly showcase your mothertongue and colonize the world with it? You're even lucky a sizable portion in this thread would understand.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 9:59pm On Aug 10, 2018
Kazikazi:

Even first worlds have local challenges, even poorest countries like TZ and Nigeria has it as well...like draught,is a natural phenomenon ...I was talking about developments
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Annael: 10:04pm On Aug 10, 2018
Dar es salaam - Tanzania

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 10, 2018
Annael:
Transport from Dar es salaam to Zanzibar

Kilimanjaro V by David Stanley, on Flickr

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQZSDxNwxKg

We need data on how much of that ferry has links to Kenya. Whether its the captain, the manager, security, marine radar, shareholding,,, etc. All that shizo. We know you dont do much without Kenyan input especially in private enterprise affairs.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Annael: 10:10pm On Aug 10, 2018
TayserMahiri:

My head is pumpkin grin grin grin grin

I swear you Tanzanians make English sound like comedy.
Only stupid people will be proud to speak in English (However your english, sounds like a trash). Intellect people discuss issues and show evidence of what they say.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:10pm On Aug 10, 2018
TayserMahiri:

No one is telling you to be proud. Why bother murdering a foreign language when you can proudly showcase your mothertongue and colonize the world with it? You're even lucky a sizable portion in this thread would understand.
If you dont understand just stop commenting.I dont beg u.This is a nigerian forum.If am doing anything agaist their liking they will stop me.What is ur issue with me? Have u eaten today?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Annael: 10:12pm On Aug 10, 2018
TayserMahiri:

We need data on how much of that ferry has links to Kenya. Whether its the captain, the manager, security, marine radar, shareholding,,, etc. All that shizo. We know you dont do much without Kenyan input especially in private enterprise affairs.
This is a childish argument. Only person with nakedd head can talk like you.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 10, 2018
Kazikazi:

my friend. show us anyone who has criticized Tanzania and whether he still has his life (and nuts). You are busy showing Kenyans complaining because they have freedom of expression while the same freedom is non existent in Tanzania. So its not even fair game because finding criticism from your country is one heck of a job. Most of the people who criticize your country do it from Kenya.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 10:15pm On Aug 10, 2018
Kazikazi:
So stop cheating.The pinnacle is not the tallest under construction.stop lying.

What if it is? I don't decide the heights of buildings.lol

What's the tallest under construction in Tz?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 10, 2018
Annael:

Only stupid people will be proud to speak in English (However your english, sounds like a trash). Intellect people discuss issues and show evidence of what they say.

im not proud. that pride is in your head.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:17pm On Aug 10, 2018
Kur17:

Even first worlds have local challenges, even poorest countries like TZ and Nigeria has it as well...like draught,is a natural phenomenon ...I was talking about developments
This is madness.Do u know Israel suffers from droughts but they lack no food.South africa also has drought too.but did anyone died from hunger there? This is 2018.Dont bring some mathare or kibera ideologies here.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Annael: 10:17pm On Aug 10, 2018
TayserMahiri:

im not proud. that pride is in your head.
You are not smart enough. can you please learn how to manage conversation?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Annael: 10:19pm On Aug 10, 2018
Dar es salaam - Tanzania

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 10, 2018
Kazikazi:
If you dont understand just stop commenting.I dont beg u.This is a nigerian forum.If am doing anything agaist their liking they will stop me.What is ur issue with me? Have u eaten today?

Even the Nigerians cant stop you. Only the owner of the forum and his team of banners! The thing is, try to sound like someone with a brain. When you argue, try to make use of your bongo. Dont torture us with the low quality of your education. This thread (or forum) has a limit to which I wonder how you passed through. You definitely used the back door considering your IQ. Where did food come from? You folks are used to sitting the whole day smoking shisha and eating that you think everyone has the same belly issues. I dont have an issue with you, I have an issue with your microcephaly!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 10, 2018
Annael:

This is a childish argument. Only person with nakedd head can talk like you.

grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 10:23pm On Aug 10, 2018
Kazikazi:
This is madness.Do u know Israel suffers from droughts but they lack no food.South africa also has drought too.but did anyone died from hunger there? This is 2018.Dont bring some mathare or kibera ideologies here.

Israel, Egypt, SA etc what about Tz? grin

Nigerians do you have any more doubt that Tanzanians are the most stupid people alive?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Annael: 10:24pm On Aug 10, 2018
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 10:24pm On Aug 10, 2018
TayserMahiri:

grin

grin grin

I got it.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Annael: 10:25pm On Aug 10, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Even the Nigerians cant stop you. Only the owner of the forum and his team of banners! The thing is, try to sound like someone with a brain. When you argue, try to make use of your bongo. Dont torture us with the low quality of your education. This thread (or forum) has a limit to which I wonder how you passed through. You passed through the back door considering your IQ. Where did food come from? You folks are used to sitting the whole day smoking shisha and eating that you think everyone has the same belly issues. I dont have an issue with you, I have an issue with your microcephaly!
You are talking too much. show us unique things you have in Kenya.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 10, 2018
gallivant:

grin grin

I got it.

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2143) (2144) (2145) (2146) (2147) (2148) (2149) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.