Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,154 members, 7,852,936 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:42 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (2145) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6272353 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2142) (2143) (2144) (2145) (2146) (2147) (2148) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Annael: 8:40pm On Aug 10, 2018
Dar es salaam Tanzania
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Annael: 8:46pm On Aug 10, 2018
TayserMahiri:

you were right. they got lazy again
Do you think we do stupid things like these you do here?
Kenya can't exists without Tanzania.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by BabiiKE(f): 8:48pm On Aug 10, 2018
Annael:
Dar es salaam Tanzania

Pwetty.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 8:54pm On Aug 10, 2018
Annael:

I saw them posting and reposting and re-reposting again the so called tallest tower in africa underconstruction.But what is going on there is just a digging of a hole for years.dear kenyans..where is ur pinnacle?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Annael: 8:55pm On Aug 10, 2018
This is Tanzania Hotels and Beaches

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Annael: 8:59pm On Aug 10, 2018
Kazikazi:
I saw them posting and reposting and re-reposting again the so called tallest tower in africa underconstruction.But what is going on there is just a digging of a hole for years.dear kenyans..where is ur pinnacle?
They have nothing to show the world. Tanzania is the soul of Africa. Is the source of all humankind.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 10, 2018
Annael:

grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 10, 2018
Kazikazi:
I saw them posting and reposting and re-reposting again the so called tallest tower in africa underconstruction. But what is going on there is just a digging of a hole for years.dear kenyans..where is ur pinnacle?

your grammar is direct translation from swahili grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 9:04pm On Aug 10, 2018
Annael:
Dar es salaam Tanzania

These four or five buildings have become monotonous here, same buildings pics taken from different angles repeatedly
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Annael: 9:04pm On Aug 10, 2018
This is Tanzania.

Visit Tanzania The land of Kilimanjaro, Serengeti and Zanzibar

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Annael: 9:07pm On Aug 10, 2018
Kur17:

These four or five buildings have become monotonous here, same buildings pics taken from different angles repeatedly
Show us only one elegant building from Nairobi. If you don't have beautiful buildings like ours please shut up your mouth.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 10, 2018
Annael:

Visit Tanzania The land of Kilimanjaro, Serengeti and Zanzibar

Remind them to use Kenya Airways grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 9:12pm On Aug 10, 2018
Annael:

Show us only one elegant building from Nairobi. If you don't have beautiful buildings like ours please shut up your mouth.

Annael:

They have nothing to show the world. Tanzania is the soul of Africa. Is the source of all humankind.

Haha

Nigerians, these guys are definitely your people. See the type of reasoning?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 9:12pm On Aug 10, 2018
Annael:

See.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Annael: 9:13pm On Aug 10, 2018
TayserMahiri:

your grammar is direct translation from swahili grin
You are stupid. Do you think you know english? We are not here to discuss language which does not yours.
So if you don't have anything to tell us about ur weak country, please go Kibera help your fellows.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 9:14pm On Aug 10, 2018
Kazikazi:

When it rises, you will be heartbroken, I can tell. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 9:14pm On Aug 10, 2018
Annael:

You are stupid. Do you think you know english? We are not here to discuss language which does not yours.
So if you don't have anything to tell us about ur weak country, please go Kibera help your fellows.

Calm down mate. Show us more of Tanzania.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Annael: 9:16pm On Aug 10, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Remind them to use Kenya Airways grin
They will use Ethiopia Airways or Rwanda Airways.
Kenya Airways is not yours, belongs to KLM.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 10, 2018
Annael:

I just said the guy is speaking swahili in english. Thats all. I didnt say he doesnt know English grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Annael: 9:23pm On Aug 10, 2018
gallivant:

Calm down mate. Show us more of Tanzania.
Now ur talking
This is Tanzania

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 10, 2018
South African songs are really dope.
Any south African in the house?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5jZu-y91VM

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 10, 2018
Annael:

They will use Ethiopia Airways or Rwanda Airways.
Kenya Airways is not yours, belongs to KLM.

Why is it not called KLM Airways?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 9:28pm On Aug 10, 2018
Annael:

Oceans and mountains are God's creations, I wish to see what's your achievements...and try to avoid that section of Dar, we're tired of it
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Annael: 9:29pm On Aug 10, 2018
TayserMahiri:

I just said the guy is speaking swahili in english. Thats all. I didnt say he doesnt know English grin
Are you a teacher? This is the big problem for kenyans. Instead of discussing issues, you discuss a person, this behavior is of the ignorant people.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Annael: 9:31pm On Aug 10, 2018
Kur17:

Oceans and mountains are God's creations, I wish to see what's your achievements...and try to avoid that section of Dar, we're tired of it
So what can I help you. If you live in the cursed country, there is anything we can help you?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Annael: 9:33pm On Aug 10, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Why is it not called KLM Airways?
Just a name. Why you are name is not Kenyatta?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 9:33pm On Aug 10, 2018
Streets of Nairobi

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 10, 2018
Annael:

Now ur talking
This is Tanzania

Nice one. We shall visit even moreso now that Kenyans overtook Americans as the leading source of tourists to Tanzania this year. I bet you didnt know that grin
We continue to have this mutual relationship with Tz tho to be honest it carries all the hallmarks of a master-servant relationship. We are often mentioned on the same terms as Americans and Britons down there grin Surely

http://www.theeastafrican.co.ke/business/Kenya-overtakes-America-source-for-visitors-to-Tanzania/2560-4248638-7lsvsy/index.html

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 10, 2018
Annael:

Are you a teacher? This is the big problem for kenyans. Instead of discussing issues, you discuss a person, this behavior is of the ignorant people.

hmmm. noted! but the guy would do better sticking to swahili. we can use him to promote the perfect sexy swahili grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 10, 2018
Annael:

Just a name. Why you are name is not Kenyatta?

My name is not Kenyatta the same way yours is not Nyerere grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Annael: 9:39pm On Aug 10, 2018
water park in Tanzania (Kunduchi Water Park)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:40pm On Aug 10, 2018
gallivant:

When it rises, you will be heartbroken, I can tell. grin
When will it rise? The egyptians are building a new city. Are you still talkin about tallest in africa?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2142) (2143) (2144) (2145) (2146) (2147) (2148) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.