Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,223 members, 7,853,174 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:09 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (2144) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6272514 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2141) (2142) (2143) (2144) (2145) (2146) (2147) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 1:42pm On Aug 10, 2018
obaaderemi:
This is the most foolish post ever. Man,you are suffering from something strong. It is a disease called Obsessive Comparison Disorder. grin. You brought beer consumption per capita and Nigeria even with half of its population as Muslims still beats Little India. Now your excuse is that beer is expensive in Little India. grin Man, you are a sicko and a weirdo rolled into one. I think it's about time you log off nairaland like your compatriot, Kibera Walker. grin Thinking about this Nigerian GDP would only make you cry more tears of frustration and envy. Your $50bn economy can hardly grow beyond that if you continue to sell unprocessed coffee and tea and bushels of flowers. grin
LMAO.....obsessive comparison disorder. gringrin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Daejoyoung: 1:46pm On Aug 10, 2018
Lionessza6:

LOL, take it up with the UN.
Well, common sense should tell someone when a figure is reasonable. When they say 80% of Nairobians live in Slums, you 'll see the little Indians crying on every page of the thread, or if l say 70% of South Africans have HIV and then give you my source, you
would surely know this is an exaggeration.
Someone here said a while ago that 77% of Nigerian girls bleach( which is impossible considering that 30-40% of Nigerians live in the core North under sharia law, even without considering Nigerian girls in rural areas).
But then the Kenyan who said this, also proudly gave his source. You don't need a source to tell you what is common sense
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 1:49pm On Aug 10, 2018
obaaderemi:
You are an old fool indeed. grin Who brought beer consumption per capita? Your idiotic self did and it's amazing how we beat you in that. So why are you crying?Of course you would delete your smelly net presence if it were any of those countries you were debating with but with Nigeria, you can't delete your net presence due to your Obsessive Comparison Disorder with nigeria. You would rather suffer an heart attack on this Nigerian site. Oya, let's compare chang'aa consumption per capita. grin

Statistically speaking the difference was miniscule which is to say insignificant so out of christian charity I gave you superior beer capita consumption.
With 12.28 liters per year, Nigeria leads the top 10 biggest beer drinking countries in Africa, by virtue of her population, which technically results in higher volume and liters consumed per year
http://thenationonlineng.net/report-nigeria-leads-beer-consumption/

54 Kenya[11] 12
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_beer_consumption_per_capita

The author is obviously a Dangotelander,genetically incapable of understanding the per capita concept,of which much more later!
Here's why:at the Dangoteland Institute of Economics only population matters in terms of growth and also only the naira can measure the indig economy unlike the universal practice in Suriname,Swaziland,Croatia or Canada. Some of you may be delivered from mental blankness so I'm playing my part.
Here's milk consumption!! This,like beer consumption is a direct reflection of disposable income but imo is even more important for its direct health implications.

Could only find old stats from 2007 to 2004.

8.1 8.28 7.34 7.94

98.64 88.32 74.13 81.47

http://chartsbin.com/view/1491

Which country is which? Hint-its the same as steel/sugar/vehicles per 1000/oil/meat comparisons etc etc
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 2:05pm On Aug 10, 2018
kikuyu1:

Statistically speaking the difference was miniscule which is to say insignificant so out of christian charity I gave you superior beer capita consumption.

The author is obviously a Dangotelander,genetically incapable of understanding the per capita concept,of which much more later!
Here's why:at the Dangoteland Institute of Economics only population matters in terms of growth and also only the naira can measure the indig economy unlike the universal practice in Suriname,Swaziland,Croatia or Canada. Some of you may be delivered from mental blankness so I'm playing my part.
Here's milk consumption!! This,like beer consumption is a direct reflection of disposable income but imo is even more important for its direct health implications.

Which country is which? Hint-its the same as steel/sugar/vehicles per 1000/oil/meat comparisons etc etc
obsessive comparison disorder indeed.

Don't u know that not all indexes are calculated with per capita and smaller countries tend to have bigger per capita than larger ones?

If I decide to check d crime rate, death rate or even birth rate of both countries and convert it to per capita, don't u know that Kenya will have a bigger death rate and crime rate than Nigeria? Does that mean more people die or commit crime in Kenya than Nigeria?

Obsessive comparison disorder without common sense is really worrying u.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Daejoyoung: 2:07pm On Aug 10, 2018
kikuyu1:

For your comparison to bear weight, you have to stop arguing based on per capita when comparing these indices because it doesn't make sense, this is why you can't be taken seriously.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 2:17pm On Aug 10, 2018
Kur17:

The problem with Lagos,Abuja just like Dar is that all major or landmark buildings belongs to the government... and they're telling us they have a stronger private sector
LMAO.... this guy is something else, u stay in Kenya but know that all landmark building belongs to d govt, kudos. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 2:30pm On Aug 10, 2018
theenchanter:
obsessive comparison disorder indeed.

Don't u know that not all indexes are calculated with pe

NIGGA,GTFOHWTBS!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 2:32pm On Aug 10, 2018
Daejoyoung:

For your comparison to bear weight, you have to stop arguing based on per capita when comparing these indices because it doesn't make sense, this is why you can't be taken seriously.

Without per capita we can';t maker any comparison! Do you actually know what you just wrote,srsly!?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 2:34pm On Aug 10, 2018
kikuyu1:

NIGGA,GTFOHWTBS!
type with proper English, NIGGA.

I see u deleted some of d post,it shows it either u know d rule and wanna play dumb or u're outrightly dumb.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 2:56pm On Aug 10, 2018
TayserMahiri:

You were already here at 7:18 am. Gaycunt consider yourself legally married to Nairaland. Dont bother looking for another partner in life.
You always forgot that, This place is a Nigeria site! I can be here at any fvcking time. Tasha you're jobless log off and go get a job. Nairaland is not your home ahh!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 2:59pm On Aug 10, 2018
TayserMahiri:

You're so homo gaycunt.I never seen you once mention pusssy! Its always dyck and your pink panty.
grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 3:00pm On Aug 10, 2018
theenchanter:
LMAO.... this guy is something else, u stay in Kenya but know that all landmark building belongs to d govt, kudos. grin
Hahahahaha grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 3:45pm On Aug 10, 2018
theenchanter:
type with proper English, NIGGA.

I see u deleted some of d post,it shows it either u know d rule and wanna play dumb or u're outrightly dumb.
I don die hahahahahah grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 3:47pm On Aug 10, 2018
Where are the Tanzanians? Lol

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 3:57pm On Aug 10, 2018
TayserMahiri:

You're so homo gaycunt.I never seen you once mention pusssy! Its always dyck and your pink panty.

That kid Gaycunt is lost. Disgusting.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 4:05pm On Aug 10, 2018
gallivant:
Their only option of making a mockery on Kenya was "kibera&food" until it became monotonous, now they've chickened out....
I expected a challenge for electricity generation from both the laziest nation and the poverty superpower...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 10, 2018
jaycent:
You always forgot that, This place is a Nigeria site! I can be here at any fvcking time. Tasha you're jobless log off and go get a job. Nairaland is not your home ahh!

what were you doing here at 7 am?? unless you are a mod like theenchanter grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 10, 2018
gallivant:

you were right. they got lazy again
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 4:37pm On Aug 10, 2018
TayserMahiri:

what were you doing here at 7 am?? unless you are a mod like the grin
calling me?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 10, 2018
theenchanter:
calling me?

Can you ban jaycent for fun? He needs a philanthropic ban.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 10, 2018
Critical Mass Nairobi

Fun monthly biking event aimed at attracting more Nairobians into biking to eliminate traffic, pollution and promote healthier lifestyles.

https://cyclenairobi./category/critical-mass/

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 5:18pm On Aug 10, 2018
TayserMahiri:

what were you doing here at 7 am?? unless you are a mod like theenchanter grin
Hahahahaha grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Dilianne(f): 5:20pm On Aug 10, 2018
I know our generation is going to change this country. We are going to do great things. And the facts won't lie!

Just check out what I'm doing on my blog Everyday Greatness with Dilianne

www.dilianne.com and you'll be amazed!

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 5:21pm On Aug 10, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Can you ban jaycent for fun? He needs a philanthropic ban.
Hahahaha Tasha why do you want me to get ban? Is it because i make you pee in your panty. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 10, 2018
jaycent:
Hahahaha Tasha why do you want me to get ban? Is it because i make you pee in your panty. grin

grin gay cunt

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 6:08pm On Aug 10, 2018
jaycent:

What's up with you and panties?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 6:10pm On Aug 10, 2018
Daejoyoung:

Well, common sense should tell someone when a figure is reasonable. When they say 80% of Nairobians live in Slums, you 'll see the little Indians crying on every page of the thread, or if l say 70% of South Africans have HIV and then give you my source, you
would surely know this is an exaggeration.
Someone here said a while ago that 77% of Nigerian girls bleach( which is impossible considering that 30-40% of Nigerians live in the core North under sharia law, even without considering Nigerian girls in rural areas).
But then the Kenyan who said this, also proudly gave his source. You don't need a source to tell you what is common sense

I stopped reading at little Indians. Didn't bother with the rest of your gibberish.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 6:21pm On Aug 10, 2018
TayserMahiri:

grin gay cunt
Tasha maria grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 6:23pm On Aug 10, 2018
gallivant:

What's up with you and panties?
What's up with you and Tz's!!!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 6:58pm On Aug 10, 2018
jaycent:
What's up with you and Tz's!!!

I don't like enemies of progress, what about you and panties?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 7:10pm On Aug 10, 2018
gallivant:

I don't like enemies of progress, what about you and panties?
I don't like wearing panties? grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 7:21pm On Aug 10, 2018
On the streets of Nairobi

(1) (2) (3) ... (2141) (2142) (2143) (2144) (2145) (2146) (2147) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.