Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,020 members, 7,852,488 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:03 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (2207) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6271385 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2204) (2205) (2206) (2207) (2208) (2209) (2210) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 6:40pm On Aug 29, 2018
rvp2018:
He sounds more sane than you.Buhari himself came to admire our cows.We have milk tankers exporting milk as far as zambia and soon milk powder to nigeria.Danone bought stake in kenya brookside.Our horticulture is world class.Our tea world class.Our coffee still doing good.
How will he not sound sane to you when you are both insane. He tells you your agriculture is more advanced than Brazil's and you say he is sane.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 7:01pm On Aug 29, 2018
obaaderemi:
Hahahaha,the killer president was pushed off the red carpet and the host and his wife stood on the red carpet. He was even separated from his wife. grin
Hahahahahaha.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 7:04pm On Aug 29, 2018
obaaderemi:
How will he not sound sane to you when you are both insane. He tells you your agriculture is more advanced than Brazil's and you say he is sane.
Please nah. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 7:06pm On Aug 29, 2018
obaaderemi:
Go do your arse-twerking elsewhere. Your rambling doesn't change the fact that a Nigerian company donated stuffs to Ghana the same way the Tanzanians are sending you food. grin
feel free to elaborate
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 29, 2018
Danielnino00:

For argument sake, mention the cash crops where Kenya is a leading world producer/exporter.. or at least among the top 10 in the world..

Kenyan tea is one off the best in the world. Kenyan coffee is I think the second best in the world after ethiopia. Kenyan hoticulture is the most advanced in the world. Kenya is one of the biggest producers macadamia nuts in the world. Kenya is the biggest producer of geothermal power in the world. Kenya is the biggest producer off tre tre in the world it is a type of small shrub which is used for making cooking oil. Do not sit in your house and think other african countries are backwards .just go to kenya and spent 5 years there monitor their commercial farms then you will know in nigeria we are jokers. Do not worry before year 2025 somalia will be passing you in some things.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 7:13pm On Aug 29, 2018
Just30:
feel free to elaborate
Tanzania sends dog food to starving Kenyans. I hope rvp2018, kikuyu88, TayserMahiri and mtis got their share. grin grin grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 7:17pm On Aug 29, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

I've already said I'm not going to readdress these matters, since simple comments and attempted clarifications have failed to percolate. I can only assume you're on the wind-up and intend to keep me repeating myself on digressions.
Just get your facts right next time before you say things you have to twist and squirm to defend.It would save everyone's time.

Another failure of comprehension. grin Perhaps reread the comment again. What I said is pretty much the opposite of what you're asking me to show you: that Nigeria was ranked in bottom 10 of the corruption index until the last 2 years which I got from here:
http://dailypost.ng/2017/07/27/nigeria-out-of-top-10-most-corrupt-nations-full-list/
Their claim seems inaccurate using figures for the few years before that though - another digression we're about to make, I'm sure.
Commenting on the comprehensive evisceration by the Kenyans here is "arrogating to myself"? Apparently, I have no right to determine the quality of arguments. Might as well say I'm arrogating to myself the right to even comment on the thread. grin
Another lie,Maradona. What you said was clear enough.It's a shame you now admit you were searching the net for bad information on your own country for the sake of argument to favour your Kenyan friends only to come up with wrong information again.That's an own goal. grin At least, you're humble enough to admit your failure.

No, you brought it up, and I pointed out existing studies which might answer you question. grin That's all.
You're probably suffering from amnesia,my boy.I understand, so I will let that float away.

[s]You seem confused by what facts are. That is not a "fact" at all. I guess "substantiation" only matters when you're being pedantic and not when you assert claims you can't support on any basis. Not even the trifles you've spent endless posts arguing with me about were stated as "facts", but you can spin bullshiit and call it "fact".[/s]
What's the kid saying? Can't make head nor tail of this nonsense. You might want to type when you are clear headed.grin

Really? What reasons had Obama to be displeased with Jonathan? grin How does China, a geopolitical foe of the US get 3 visits from Obama, and Saudi Arabia, with a horrific human rights record get 4 visits, but the "giant of Africa" apparently displeased the Obama too much to get a visit, while little Ghana did? Please, educate us on these nuances. grin
This clearly explains and confirms your poor knowledge of international politics.Obama refused to visit Jonathan for the same reason America refused to sell him weapons. And on China, a political illiterate like you should at least know America is heavily indebted to China. America's financial lifeblood is seriously influenced by China.With a shaking of his little finger, Xi Jinping can cripple America's economy. No sane American president would joke with China. Read more ,boy and play less video game. grin
Wow, you were reading your dad's "Economist" at 11. Well, it's the internet where we can all claim what we want, but that's great. I'm proud of you. I preferred my XBox. grin
My dad had been a subscriber to the Economist and the Banking World since the early 80's,even before I was born.What's the big deal with an eleven year old Jss2 boy reading his father's glossy well presented magazines?You obviously could not read àt 11.grin Wahala dey o.I didn't say you were lying when you claimed to have an Xbox because it's no big deal.You see why I asked-- if you were this desperate in real life.grin A personal question, please. Didn't your Dad subscribe to foreign mags when you were a child?And if the man did, were those magazines too difficult for you to read and understand at eleven?Be truthful. That would explain everything.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 7:27pm On Aug 29, 2018
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Tanzania sends dog food to starving Kenyans. I hope rvp2018, kikuyu88, TayserMahiri and mtis got their share. grin grin grin
Thread should close with this post.grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 7:31pm On Aug 29, 2018
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Am sure they did.grin That's the energy they are wasting here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 7:35pm On Aug 29, 2018
Kazikazi:
the day u will reach this level I will log off here.This is 3D printer innovated and made in Tanzania.
please be soft on those little indians, the flogging is becoming unbearable for them.
They are your little brothers grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 7:36pm On Aug 29, 2018
obaaderemi:
Am sure they did.grin That's the energy they are wasting here.
Very soon Tanzania will stop sending them dog food and they will starve to death. grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 7:37pm On Aug 29, 2018
obaaderemi:
Thread should close with this post.grin
hahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 29, 2018
Kazikazi:
he he he he..What?? Can a kibera guy do that? A "flying toilet" man cant order anybody.If he couldnt touch a red carpet how can he order someone? Your guy failed to even put his toe in the red carpet.kwi kwi kwi kwi kwi kwi

We have enough red carpets here. Old men like Trump should walk on the carpet just in case his knees bail on him. The same treatment would be given to Nyerere. Its not about toes and toilets Mr. weirdo.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 29, 2018
sufferNsmiling:

That company is opening a branch in ghana and will pack up its nigerian branch cheesy

Definitely. They will close their Nigeria office and go to Ghana grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 7:46pm On Aug 29, 2018
TayserMahiri:

We have enough red carpets here. Old men like Trump should walk on the carpet just in case his knees bail on him. The same treatment would be given to Nyerere. Its not about toes and toilets Mr. weirdo.
hope you received your share of dog food that was sent by Tanzania. grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 29, 2018
obaaderemi:
Go do your arse-twerking elsewhere. Your rambling doesn't change the fact that a Nigerian company donated stuffs to Ghana the same way the Tanzanians are sending you food. grin

Took you so long to respond. Was it too painful? grin

Thing is, Nigerians need to quit twerking and breeding in the process. Not too hard, just stop killing each other so you wont need to overcompensate by copulating too much.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 7:48pm On Aug 29, 2018
slowpoke, IN TERMS OF SCALE WE CANT BUT IN MANY AREAS QUALITY WISE WE HAVE WORLD CLASS AGRICLUTURE
obaaderemi:
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 29, 2018
NigeriaIsDoomed:
hope you received your share of dog food that was sent by Tanzania. grin grin grin grin

Tanzanians cant even feed their dogs.

I dont like responding to the same person hidden under two names. Just stick to Obaboon acct or this one. Though I prefer Obaboon acct coz its more consistent grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 7:50pm On Aug 29, 2018
Nairobi JKIA receives the final nod to commence direct flights to USA.Huge milestone in our air transport.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 7:54pm On Aug 29, 2018
rvp2018:
Nairobi JKIA receives the final nod to commence direct flights to USA.Huge milestone in our air transport.
How does the dog food taste? grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 29, 2018
sufferNsmiling:

Kenyan tea is one off the best in the world. Kenyan coffee is I think the second best in the world after ethiopia. Kenyan hoticulture is the most advanced in the world. Kenya is one of the biggest producers macadamia nuts in the world. Kenya is the biggest producer of geothermal power in the world. Kenya is the biggest producer off tre tre in the world it is a type of small shrub which is used for making cooking oil. Do not sit in your house and think other african countries are backwards .just go to kenya and spent 5 years there monitor their commercial farms then you will know in nigeria we are jokers. Do not worry before year 2025 somalia will be passing you in some things.

This guy is VERY SMART
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 7:55pm On Aug 29, 2018
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Yes they got their share. But Gaylli pig and skull 17 and sufferNsmilling, got the biggest share. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 7:55pm On Aug 29, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Took you so long to respond. Was it too painful? grin

Thing is, Nigerians need to quit twerking and breeding in the process. Not too hard, just stop killing each other so you wont need to overcompensate by copulating too much.
Didn't know you stood by waiting to hear from me,tasha.Take your arse elsewhere.grin Go and face kazikazi and annael, your Tanzanian nemesis. They should know what to do with a monkey like you. I washed my hands off you long ago.Stop trying to get my attention by all means. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 7:59pm On Aug 29, 2018
rvp2018:
slowpoke, IN TERMS OF SCALE WE CANT BUT IN MANY AREAS QUALITY WISE WE HAVE WORLD CLASS AGRICLUTURE
World class indeed when Tanzania and Ethiopia are feeding you,Animal. Typing in block letters betrays your pain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 8:02pm On Aug 29, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Tanzanians cant even feed their dogs.

I dont like responding to the same person hidden under two names. Just stick to Obaboon acct or this one. Though I prefer Obaboon acct coz its more consistent grin
How is it possible for them to send dog food to you folks since they can't feed their dogs?
You guys must be ingrates for biting the finger of those who sacrifice their dog food just to avert looming humanitarian crises in Kenya. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 8:03pm On Aug 29, 2018
NigeriaIsDoomed:
How does the dog food taste? grin grin grin
Great. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 29, 2018
obaaderemi:
Didn't know you stood by waiting to hear from me,tasha.Take your arse elsewhere.grin Go and face kazikazi and annael, your Tanzanian nemesis. They should know what to do with a monkey like you. I washed my hands off you long ago.Stop trying to get my attention by all means. grin

No one waits for your responses Obaboon, they always come anyway. You are that jobless. You even need two accounts to keep yourself busy.

Those two munkies you mentioned, the latter is quite mannered s/he has kept a low profile after my lectures. So s/he aint a nemesis. Your collabo boy WorkWork is the one who is still insisting on making Tanzania relevant here without consulting they daddy (Kenya) grin. I'll show him he's not a man of well-bred carriage with some negroid countenance as he seems to think.

No one needs your attention bloody Baboon grin You cant even pay attention. You are so broke.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 8:05pm On Aug 29, 2018
obaaderemi:
World class indeed when Tanzania and Ethiopia are feeding you,Animal. Typing in block letters betrays your pain.
Bro, u get time o for this animals. I dey come here when I want catch fun cus dem be clowns

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 29, 2018
NigeriaIsDoomed:
How is it possible for them to send dog food to you folks since they can't feed their dogs?
You guys must be ingrates for biting the finger of those who sacrifice their dog food just to avert looming humanitarian crises in Kenya. grin

Where/when did they send dog food? Even if you are gunning for a fight you dont have to be stupid Obaboon. You are already discouragingly foolish at your smartest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 8:09pm On Aug 29, 2018
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Stop stop stop please. grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 29, 2018
jaycent:
Stop stop stop please. grin

You gonna pee grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 8:11pm On Aug 29, 2018
jaycent:
Yes they got their share. But Gaylli pig and skull 17 and sufferNsmilling, got the biggest share. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2204) (2205) (2206) (2207) (2208) (2209) (2210) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.