Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,912 members, 7,835,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (2221) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6241941 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2218) (2219) (2220) (2221) (2222) (2223) (2224) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 03, 2018
Africans congregating in China to hear what help they can get. Hopefully one day Africans will use the rational parts of their brains and rise above this mentality. On this one I cant even stand with my president.

Anyways, look at Bubu's name in Chinese grin grin grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 03, 2018
nemesis8u:

Attached few Slokas from the hyme of creation from rig Veda , read it if u want and then wonder....

I've actually read the Bhaghavad Ghita and its truly an amazing work. The people who lived in those parts of the world (Middle East, India and China) seem to have been quite gifted upstairs (without excluding the Greeks). Most of the rest of the world seems to have been too busy looking for food as that region flourished in literally works esp concerning life, death and religion.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 6:17pm On Sep 03, 2018
Beey:
So your people have brought their wahala to Kenyans on Facebook, the page is Group Kenya.Come see fight�

I had a feeling that, that boy who insulted Kenyans on Group Kenya was from this thread. Lol, you mean this is how hurt Obaboon and No-ones-anus are? So pathetic. Seeking relevance at every opportunity.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Daejoyoung: 6:26pm On Sep 03, 2018
TayserMahiri:
Africans congregating in China to hear what help they can get. Hopefully one day Africans will use the rational parts of their brains and rise above this mentality. On this one I cant even stand with my president.

Hmm kudos for this post, what Nigerians here have been saying all these while. Even Nigeria is a disgrace when it comes to these matters, but it's worse with many other African countries.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by nwoke37: 6:27pm On Sep 03, 2018
Daejoyoung:

Nigeria has the second largest number of tech hubs in Africa( 58 to SA's 59).
Kenya as a whole has 31, same as Lagos alone in Nigeria.

Nigeria will soon take over as the country with the most number of tech hubs in Africa....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 03, 2018
D
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 6:35pm On Sep 03, 2018
TayserMahiri:
The World's Poorest Countries

Tanzania kicking ass at pos 9, led by their singing bros Congo, and unfortunately Uganda and Ethiopia.

Honestly, if you were given a list of these 3 countries: Ethiopia, Uganda and Tanzania, you would be able to explain why the first two are dirt poor. For UG you'd likely say Idi Amin and for Ethio you'd likely say droughts or wars. But for Tanzania you'd have to google or engage an expert. These guys are just poor for nothing. No wars, no droughts,,,none of those things. They are just poor for poverty's sake.

Wages of laziness, ...begging will never lift them from that
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 03, 2018
S

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 03, 2018
Daejoyoung:

Hmm kudos for this post, what Nigerians here have been saying all these while. Even Nigeria is a disgrace when it comes to these matters, but it's worse with many other African countries.

The narrative that it is bad everywhere in Africa because it is bad for you is actually a case of people not accepting their situation is actually worse off even by African standards. Some parts of Africa are doing great things. Collectively, people who are drowning at sea are at the very bottom of this barrel. North Africans can hardly be said to be doing terribly because despite being close to Europe, they arent the ones dying to go there. Dont try to drag everyone into your poo please. In Kenya we have very serious ambitions before the turn of the half-century. We are doing truly great things even by global standards like the first class speed of our internet, agriculture, our Pan African belief, trying to undo the Dark Continent image, re-positioning Nairobi as a HQ for Global Multinationals, innovations etc. That blanket assessment of Africa you have in Nigeria is only to make yourselves feel better of your sorry situation. Dont get me wrong but you are dragging us into your poo

5 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 6:52pm On Sep 03, 2018
Daejoyoung:

That's exactly what we have been saying! Shouldn't Africans rather sit at home and find solutions to their problems? A Little Indian the other day was bragging about an American company building their road instead of a Chinese company. Why can't a Kenyan company build it and build it well? Another Nigerian was talking about American presidents visiting African countries as a measure of relevance. It's so pathetic. Look at how trump has been humiliating Africa--- in alleged remarks and, the recent picture of him with Kenyatta and his wife.Yet,they keep rushing to meet him.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 03, 2018
nemesis8u:

U did not read the Bhagavad Gita perse ,

U read the translation, that is u read somebody else's interpretation ( their translation ) of Bhagavad Gita.

Anybody reading the original text of Bhagavad Gita or any other scriptures and books like Vedas will have their own unique personal interpretation / translation as per their orientation , believes etc.

That is the beauty and uniqueness of ancient indian line of thought , they wanted to allow the freedom of individual interpretation , since every creature is simply a mirror of the same creation , the same primordial seed.

Anyways even today in China sanskrit verses r chanted by Chinese monks.

Attached few Slokas from the hyme of creation from rig Veda , read it if u want and then wonder....

Of course because I dont know sanskrit, the closest I could was in English. That line of argument is used even by Muslims in regard to Quran being best read in Arabic. Dont tell me you want us to learn Hinduism for purposes of understanding your religious texts? I might launch an anti-Indian movement tomorrow! We have suffered enough in Africa under Arabic and English/ French/ German/ Portuguese. Right now our focus is on other things, not imported religious texts. Please dont try to inundate my peoples with your version of truth. The African was the first man in the world. Get that please! And note that there is sufficient scientific evidence for it. You are our sons and daughters so you better listen.

Thank You Very Much!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 6:59pm On Sep 03, 2018
TayserMahiri:

the lifeless Bubu doesn't even know what's going on there, see the non issues he negotiated with Trump, May and Angela Merkel... at least Uhuru negotiations will amount to something
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 03, 2018
nemesis8u:
My last post here for some time to come

Sorry for the off topic posts

Heisenberg stated, "Quantum theory will not look ridiculous to people who have read Vedanta." Vedanta is the conclusion of Vedic thought.

These is a quote from the Slokas of Upanishads written thousand of years back.

Gist of the Slokas in simple English

Bhagavatam 9. 3.29-32 tells us how one person went to the highest planetary system and stayed for 20 mins .When he returned to earth 116,640,000 years had passed by on earth. He neither found his friends, relatives or sons,grandsons.He could not find a record of their family tree.

Read and then again wonder what the allegory is pointing to....

Time dilation due to time travel maybe
I leave to the readers to decide.....

hundreds of years later we had to wait for Einstein to understand time dilation

Please, my friend, none of those Indians had an idea what they were talking about. If they did, they would have come up with the theory of general relativity much earlier and saved us the time (precisely 2 millenia). I dont know why you have to push it this way. I see the same nonsense with Muslims and Christians. I honestly thought that "Burging" was strictly for the two but seems even you are not left behind.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 03, 2018
obaaderemi:
That's exactly what we have been saying! Shouldn't Africans rather sit at home and find solutions to their problems? A Little Indian the other day was bragging about an American company building their road instead of a Chinese company. Why can't a Kenyan company build it and build it well? Another Nigerian was talking about American presidents visiting African countries as a measure of relevance. It's so pathetic. Look at how trump has been humiliating Africa--- in alleged remarks and, the recent picture of him with Kenyatta and his wife.Yet,they keep rushing to meet him.

Fence sitter, you finally found something to pounce on.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 03, 2018
Kur17:

the lifeless Bubu doesn't even know what's going on there, see the non issues he negotiated with Trump, May and Angela Merkel... at least Uhuru negotiations will amount to something

Thats the difference between Kenya and Nigeria. Nigerians have no idea where they want to be while Kenyans have strategic plans of transforming themselves.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Daejoyoung: 7:15pm On Sep 03, 2018
TayserMahiri:

The narrative that it is bad everywhere in Africa is actually a case of people not accepting their situation is actually worse off even by African standards. Some parts of Africa are doing great things. Collectively, people who are drowning at sea are at the very bottom of this barrel. North Africans can hardly be said to be doing terribly because despite being close to Europe, they arent the ones dying to go there. Dont try to drag everyone into your poo please. In Kenya we have very serious ambitions before the turn of the half-century. We are doing truly great things even by global standards like the first class speed of our internet, agriculture, our Pan African belief, trying to undo the Dark Continent image, re-positioning Nairobi as a HQ for Global Multinationals, innovations etc. That blanket assessment of Africa you have in Nigeria is only to make yourselves feel better of your sorry situation. Dont get me wrong but you are dragging us into your poo
Ahn Ahn, come of it my man, Africa is a shithole, and Kenya, Sudan, and Somalia are to be blamed for the poverty, hunger stereotype of Africa, from the late twentieth century down to the early/ mid 2000's. Even today, whenever I'm in Eastern Germany, l keep seeing pictures of poor African/ mostly Kenyan children on the street whom the Germans say need food and then the citizens continually donate to these agencies. Most of the donations were to East Africa and Kenya included.
Africa is known today as a backward place full of jungles and starving kids, and Kenya has contributed largely to this stigma, this is small in comparison to so called folks dying on the Libyan sea.
There's nothing special about what Kenya is doing, Nairobi as Headquarters for Global multinationals and what has this benefited you and the Kenyan people? Kenya is still a shithole, and your FDI has been nothing special nor does it rank top in Africa, perhaps they come to clean up the Kibera slums, the largest in Africa despite your small land mass.
For innovations, what are the Kenyan innovations? where are your top brands/ investments over the continent??
Kenya is also damn corrupt as Nigeria even without resources like oil, with the Kenyata's looting you dry. Don't hide your problems here, we know them. Africa is a shithole with a combined GDP not up to that of France's and lndia. Kenya having only 171 Billion dollars as GDP/ PPP.
Face it, 99% of Africa is shithole and not doing well as they should.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 03, 2018
X
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 03, 2018
Daejoyoung:

Ahn Ahn, come of it my man, Africa is a shithole, and Kenya, Sudan, and Somalia are to be blamed for the poverty, hunger stereotype of Africa, from the late twentieth century down to the early/ mid 2000's. Even today, whenever I'm in Eastern Germany, l keep seeing pictures of poor African children on the street whom the Germans say need help and then the citizens continually donate to these agencies.
Africa is known today as a backward place full of jungles and starving kids, and Kenya has contributed largely to this stigma, this is small in comparison to so called folks dying on the Libyan sea.
There's nothing special about what Kenya is doing, Nairobi as Headquarters for Global multinationals and what has this benefited you and the Kenyan people? Kenya is still a shithole, and your FDI has been nothing special nor does it rank top in Africa, perhaps they come to clean up the Kibera slums.
For innovations, what are the Kenyan innovations? where are your top brands/ investments over the continent??
Come of it 99% of Africa is shithole and not doing well as they should.

Hope you aint in or close to Chemnitz! Nazis will come for you. The hunger and jungle stereotype is part of the old image of Africa. The new image is migrants dying in the high seas and Nigeria is a major culprit. Instead of Nigeria joining the rest of Africans who are changing the image, you are coming up with a new one. Actually anything you wrote after Global Multinationals is part of this 'frustration' and wanting to feel awesome if everyone else is doing badly.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 03, 2018
nemesis8u:

Well tell that to Heisenberg Oppenheimer and Einstein.
I got no problems.

And sir again there is no such thing as religion or religious books in india like that of Bible or koran or Torah etc. Infact there is no word for "religion" in indian languages.

U have to stop looking from the spectacles of western view

Indian ancient texts r the interpretations , meditation ruminations etc of the sages as they meditated and tried to understand the world around them.

Weather those r real or false that depends , I would love to believe them becz of the richness of the thoughts involved in them

Every thing boils down to individual perception.

I also don't believe in religious pseudoscience.

Vedas Upanishads etc r scientific more appropriately philosophical discourse , attempt to understand things via allegories at a time when science as we know it did not exist.

Most Indian mathematics is worked on such ancient India texts, concept of mathematical zero and infinity came from these very same allegories in these texts , now will u discount that ?

Discount what? There is nothing special about coming up with a discovery through a 'system' of 'meditation'. What matters is that you made a discovery. Many discoveries are made on the back of very 'awkward' or unrelated endeavors. That doesnt make that other thing you were doing special, in the same way if you discovered the origin of the Universe while peeing wouldnt make peeing special. Only the discovery is special. Otherwise you might need to know that every 'religion' has similar claims. Just read wider and realize nothing is special about Indian texts. Had Einstein said "You know after reading verse 7 of the rigveda, I just came to the realization that E=MC2", then we would have serious need to look at the rigveda.

Those Indian texts, whether they are interpretations or meditations or whatever, they are still religious texts in the modern context.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Daejoyoung: 7:39pm On Sep 03, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Hope you aint in or close to Chemnitz! Nazis will come for you. The hunger and jungle stereotype is part of the old image of Africa. The new image is migrants dying in the high seas and Nigeria is a major culprit. Instead of Nigeria joining the rest of Africans who are changing the image, you are coming up with a new one. Actually anything you wrote after Global Multinationals is part of this 'frustration' and wanting to feel awesome if everyone else is doing badly.
I do not need to feel awesome, Africa is doing so poorly, our GDP combined is not even up to Calirfonia. Africans are not doing well, and the leaders are corrupt, this is not about feeling awesome but an indictment on all of sub Saharan Africa and the corrupt leaders.
Look at the looting in Kenya and Nigeria, see how the Kenyanta's have dominated Kenyan businesses for a long time, even a Tanzanian showed you how your lands have been taken by foreigners. Kenya should not be having the largest slum in Africa, seeing how you brand yourselves as a tourist destination.
Kenya is not it. Nigeria is not it, South Africa is great, but the blacks there are yet to convince me they are any different or less foolish than we all have been. Rwanda/ Botswana are making strides ( as they should) with a few million people, but it's not enough and no matter what they do, their influence can only be felt there and not the continent.
lf Kenya, Ethiopia and Tanzania does well, East Africa would feel it, if Nigeria lives out half her potential, Africa would be the better off. South Africa is a far cry from what she used to be in the days of Mandela, and must wake up( together with Ethiopia and Nigeria) to become world powers from subsahran Africa.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Beey(f): 7:41pm On Sep 03, 2018
NairobiWalker:

I had a feeling that, that boy who insulted Kenyans on Group Kenya was from this thread. Lol, you mean this is how hurt Obaboon and No-ones-anus are? So pathetic. Seeking relevance at every opportunity.
Pole sana lakini sijakuelewa.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 03, 2018
Y
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 03, 2018
Daejoyoung:

I do not need to feel awesome, Africa is doing so poorly, our GDP combined is not even up to Calirfonia. Africans are not doing well, and the leaders are corrupt, this is not about feeling awesome but an indictment on all of sub Saharan Africa and the corrupt leaders.
Look at the looting in Kenya and Nigeria, see how the Kenyanta's have dominated Kenyan businesses for a long time, even a Tanzanian showed you how your lands have been taken by foreigners. Kenya should not be having the largest slum in Africa, seeing how you brand yourselves as a tourist destination.
Kenya is not it. Nigeria is not it, South Africa is great, but the blacks there are yet to convince me they are any different or less foolish than we all have been. Rwanda/ Botswana are making strides ( as they should) with a few million people, but it's not enough and no matter what they do, their influence can only be felt there and not the continent.
lf Kenya, Ethiopia and Tanzania does well, East Africa would feel it, if Nigeria lives out half her potential, Africa would be the better off. South Africa is a far cry from what she used to be in the days of Mandela, and must wake up( together with Ethiopia and Nigeria) to become world powers from subsahran Africa.

So if Rwandese and Motswanas are making positive strides it doesnt matter they are still shitholes like Nigeria? This is the nonsense we dont need in Africa. Let those who are trying be appreciated and those who are doing a terrible job like Nigeria be told smack on their shameless faces. You shouldnt even be complaining from Germany in the first place! You should be in Nigeria changing things and congratulating anyone who has not ran away from Nigeria yet.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Daejoyoung: 7:48pm On Sep 03, 2018
TayserMahiri:

So if Rwandese and Motswanas are making positive strides it doesnt matter they are still shitholes like Nigeria? This is the nonsense we dont need in Africa. Let those who are trying be appreciated and those who are doing a terrible job like Nigeria be told smack on their shameless faces. You shouldnt even be complaining from Germany in the first place! You should be in Nigeria changing things and congratulating anyone who has not ran away from Nigeria yet.
l did not run away, my major base is still in warri Nigeria. There's nothing wrong with travelling.
And yes Nigeria is a shithole with shithole politicians, Nigeria is doing very badly.
Kenya is also a shithole and l do not say this to make myself feel awesome, why should l feel awesome about been better than Kenya? We are all lamenting how Africa depends on China and you are here elevating Kenya of all countries, when we know all of Subsahran Africa needs help.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 03, 2018
nemesis8u:

This is a sign of restricted mindset.
Good works , good books , good thoughts , good ideas etc r not the claim of any specific group or country they belong to the entire humanity including aliens if they r there.

Ohhhh that means I can lay claim to my long forgotten ancestral property of my great great.......great African grandfather . Now I got to find the prime piece of real estate to claim. grin

Yeah as for launching any movement , u might want as well launch a space ship to mars , I will gladly flag u off lolzzzz.

Well good bye

Of course you can lay claim to your ancestral property! If you havent figured, the reason we arent so keen with your religious texts is because there is a religion section. People who feel the need to expand their spiritual wellbeing know where to find it. I really dont see why Indian religion should be brought here on a thread concerning developmental matters. Buzz off to the religion section and share the Rigveda and the Bhagavad Ghita among others. We will gladly comment.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 03, 2018
Daejoyoung:

l did not run away, my major base is still in warri Nigeria. There's nothing wrong with travelling.
And yes Nigeria is a shithole with shithole politicians, Nigeria is doing very badly.
Kenya is also a shithole and l do not say this to make myself feel awesome, why should l feel awesome about been better than Kenya? We are all lamenting how Africa depends on China and you are here elevating Kenya of all countries, when we know all of Subsahran Africa needs help.

Travelling? grin Really? grin When was the last time you stepped in Nigeria? Kenya is doing better than Nigeria. Thats the point. So if Nigeria is a pit latrine, Kenya is an cleaner one doing way better as has been proved here since the thread was born. Your work alongside your brothers and sisters has been to deny the obvious because for you its more about ego than truth.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Daejoyoung: 8:13pm On Sep 03, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Travelling? grin Really? grin When was the last time you stepped in Nigeria? Kenya is doing better than Nigeria. Thats the point. So if Nigeria is a pit latrine, Kenya is an cleaner one doing way better as has been proved here since the thread was born. Your work alongside your brothers and sisters has been to deny the obvious because for you its more about ego than truth.
Of Course l go to Nigeria, and l haven't been in Europe for a long time even( just over a year). All Nigerians here take the next flight to Nigeria at the slightest opportunity( Europe is just 6hours away from Nigeria) and there are lots of Kenyans in Germany too, not just Nigerians.
To be honest, I haven't seen that very special thing about Kenya.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 03, 2018
Daejoyoung:

Of Course l go to Nigeria, and l haven't been in Europe for a long time even( just over a year). All Nigerians here take the next flight to Nigeria at the slightest opportunity( Europe is just 6hours away from Nigeria) and there are lots of Kenyans in Germany too, not just Nigerians.
To be honest, I haven't seen that very special thing about Kenya.

What do you mean by special? Special is relative.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 8:18pm On Sep 03, 2018
Daejoyoung:

Ahn Ahn, come of it my man, Africa is a shithole, and Kenya, Sudan, and Somalia are to be blamed for the poverty, hunger stereotype of Africa, from the late twentieth century down to the early/ mid 2000's. Even today, whenever I'm in Eastern Germany, l keep seeing pictures of poor African/ mostly Kenyan children on the street whom the Germans say need food and then the citizens continually donate to these agencies. Most of the donations were to East Africa and Kenya included.
There's nothing special about what Kenya is doing, Nairobi as Headquarters for Global multinationals and what has this benefited you and the Kenyan people? Kenya is still a shithole, and your FDI has been nothing special nor does it rank top in Africa, perhaps they come to clean up the Kibera slums, the largest in Africa despite your small land mass.
Kenya is also damn corrupt as Nigeria even without resources like oil, with the Kenyata's looting you dry. Don't hide your problems here, we know them. Africa is a shithole with a combined GDP not up to that of France's and lndia. Kenya having only 171 Billion dollars as GDP/ PPP.
Face it, 99% of Africa is shithole and not doing well as they should.

Checking where Kenya has come from since the beginning of this millennium, unlike Nigeria, Kenya has made a commendable strides in improving it's citizens living standards...from GDP of $14B in yr2000 to $88B yr2018...from GDP per capita of $400 in yr2000 to $1,837 yr2018...from a life expectancy of 51yrs in yr2000 to 64/68 yr2018...from electricity connectivity of 34% to almost 80%, infant mortality reduced from 74 to 37/1,000, insfrustructure wise has also made a very good progress...

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Daejoyoung: 8:21pm On Sep 03, 2018
TayserMahiri:

What do you mean by special? Special is relative.
lf that is true, then we agree to disagree, because this arguement is relative in the first place.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Daejoyoung: 8:22pm On Sep 03, 2018
Kur17:

Checking where Kenya has come from since the beginning of this millennium, unlike Nigeria, Kenya has made a commendable strides in improving it's citizens living standards...from GDP of $14B in yr2000 to $88B yr2018...from GDP per capita of $400 in yr2000 to $1,837 yr2018...from a life expectancy of 51yrs in yr2000 to 64/68 yr2018...from electricity connectivity of 34% to almost 80%, infant mortality reduced from 74 to 37/1,000, insfrustructure wise has also made a very good progress...
You have made progress, but it's not good enough.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 03, 2018
Daejoyoung:

lf that is true, then we agree to disagree, because this arguement is relative in the first place.

Not really. This thread is not relative but data-driven. We can and have worked with data. The post just above you is an example.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2218) (2219) (2220) (2221) (2222) (2223) (2224) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.