Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (2237) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6241839 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2234) (2235) (2236) (2237) (2238) (2239) (2240) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by wizzzmike: 11:36pm On Sep 08, 2018
TayserMahiri:

You remind me of this bitch from Mexico Yemilath Mercado who has just been beaten by Kenya's Iron Fist Fatuma Zarika. Bitch doesnt know how to fight just dragged on the fight with crude tactics! Like you doing here

Kenyans are doing well in boxing too. You guys beat us today I'm not surprised.
Nigerians loves fighting and killing each other but can't produce a single boxing world champion pretty shocking lol while peaceful countries like Ghana, Kenya and even Namibia producing world champion pretty amazing

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by nwoke37: 11:57pm On Sep 08, 2018
Netflix just bought this movie from Nigeria... In the beginning you'll see an Innoson car - proudly made in Nigeria rvp rvp2018 rvp2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v45GprEyM7U

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:59am On Sep 09, 2018
The World’s Top 10 Countries With The Most Prostitutes! (Nigeria, the only African country)

https://howafrica.com/worlds-top-10-countries-prostitutes-nigeria-african-country/?amp

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 1:08am On Sep 09, 2018
TayserMahiri:

You remind me of this bitch from Mexico Yemilath Mercado who has just been beaten by Kenya's Iron Fist Fatuma Zarika. Bitch doesnt know how to fight she just dragged on the fight with crude tactics! Like you doing here
Lmfao Tasha please just do me one favour please! Please go and talk to the admin he should accept Nigerians friend request please, i give you 2 days they will chase you people from that new group you guys created lmfao. If you guys can stand Nigerians then allow the Nigerians into the new group and see what will happen hahahahahahahaha. Why did you guys ran away from the first group kenya hahahahaha. You guys got whooped by the Nigerians and ran and create another group kenya lmfao oooo. Naijans una too wicked ahswear hahahahahahahahaha.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 1:11am On Sep 09, 2018
wizzzmike:

Nigerians loves fighting and killing each other but can't produce a single boxing world champion pretty shocking lol while peaceful countries like Ghana, Kenya and even Namibia producing world champion pretty amazing

That's a cut throat analysis and I agree. Lol
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:13am On Sep 09, 2018
Breaking: Ghana shuts down over 370 shops owned by Nigerians in Kumasi, arrests 100 traders (photos)

In Kumasi the capital city of the Ashanti region in Ghana today ,over 350 shops owned by Nigerian traders was closed down and More than 100 Nigerian traders were reportedly arrested and detained by task force constituted by the Government of Ghana to regulate retail trade.

A Nigerian trader who spoke with CFR Magazine on telephone said the clamp down which began last month has frustrated a lot of Nigerian traders doing legitimate business in Ghana.

When the government began the clamp down in August, they claimed the affected shop owners failed to regularize their business concerns as prescribed by the local law, while those detained didn’t have the necessary documents such as passport, resident permit and work permit.

But, another Nigerian trader in Kumasi region who sent the photos and videos to CFR Magazine on Thursday said the exercise was originally termed a routine inspection of business premises owned by non-Ghanaians to determine whether they were up to date in the payment of taxes but has now culminated in another round of clamp down on shops owned by Nigerians.

“The exercise is targeted at Nigerian. We’re part of the ECOWAS. So why are they doing this? They’ve not entered into any shop owned by the Senegalese and the Togolese who do business here too.

“They said we’re taking over their jobs. Nigerian government needs to wade into this matter and save those in various detention facilities. Since yesterday, they’ve arrested over 100 Nigerians,” he said.

The Inter-Governmental Task Force comprises representatives from the National Security, Immigration, the Ministry for Interior, Ghana Standard Authority, Ministry for Trade and Industry, Ghana Police Service and Ghana Union of Traders Association (GUTA)

https://www.clintgist.com/breaking-ghana-shuts-370-shops-owned-nigerians-kumasi-arrests-100-traders-photos/

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 09, 2018
jaycent:
Lmfao Tasha please just do me one favour please! Please go and talk to the admin he should accept Nigerians friend request please, i give you 2 days they will chase you people from that new group you guys created lmfao. If you guys can stand Nigerians then allow the Nigerians into the new group and see what will happen hahahahahahahaha. Why did you guys ran away from the first group kenya hahahahaha. You guys got whooped by the Nigerians and ran and create another group kenya lmfao oooo. Naijans una too wicked ahswear hahahahahahahahaha.

Yes Gaycunt. Y'all big-nosed jobless Ogas should be banned from that group. Stop your sheepish laugh you're boring like the Tanzanians.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 09, 2018
wizzzmike:

Thats true. Nigerians would be superpowers if noise and self-destruction counted lol.

I have a little beef with this Ghanaian judge yesterday in that boxing bout. He's the only one of the three judges who gave the Mexican more points. I think he wanted to avenge the Black Stars loss to Harambee Stars.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 2:55pm On Sep 09, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Yes Gaycunt. Y'all big-nosed jobless Ogas should be banned from that group. Stop your sheepish laugh you're boring like the Tanzanians.
You're pained tasha that's why you called us jobless, but forgotting that you and your silly brothers are the most jobless people on this forum, both on faceboobk. You silly indians sleep here on Nairaland every fvcking day just to argue with your father. Useless? Your jobless brothers started the fight between Kenya and Nigeria, you guys got whooped by the Nigerians just the way you got whooped here. What am i even saying, not even Nigerians whooped you people but only one state In Nigeria ( Port Harcourt ) deal with you people on facebook.
You ran and create anothor group Kenya after the beatings you guys has recieved by the Nigerians lol. Just like one news i read in that Group. A kenyan guy got beating by the Chanise in his own Motherland. He was beating like a slave. i was like wtf? he was bleading seriouly on his face, see the kind of big stick the Chanise were even holding lol. So what obaaderemi and the rest of my Nigerians brothers on NL are saying is true lol. My goodness? Tasha what the fvck is wrong with you and your country people. Why are you guys lazy that you can't fight for your motherland and for your fvcking rights. Well that's none of my fvcking business. You guys should stay away from Nigerians and get your fvcking arses out of this forum and lets us be? Jobless people!

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by pelicanbeau(f): 4:52pm On Sep 09, 2018
TayserMahiri:
So a Kenyan by the name Nasra Ali went out of her way to open the FIRST Freshly Brewed Coffee Chain Shop in The Entire Nigeria.

When Dr Nasra, a Kenyan-born public health practitioner moved to Lagos in 2014, she realised that she couldn’t get a freshly brewed cup of coffee the way she liked it.

Having grown up exposed to coffee farms and the business of coffee chain shops from relatives later on in life, she realised there was a gap in the market that needed filling.

Nigeria is not a very popular market for hot beverages, consuming soft carbonated drinks and bottled water instead. 2014 estimates put revenues at $435 billion and growing for this market, and this does not include the country’s consumption of high-end liquor.

Some market research later and Kaldi Africa was born. Leaning on her family connections, Nasra turned her husband’s old business premises; a foundry, into a warehouse and small coffee brewery.

“Before oil, coffee contributed four per cent to Nigeria’s GDP but this figure has drastically reduced. The country is also a huge producer of cocoa but almost everything leaves Nigeria in its raw form, is processed overseas and then comes back to the country,” shares Dr Nasra. grin grin

https://www.nation.co.ke/business/seedsofgold/Kenyan-coffee-in-Nigeria/2301238-3296298-15ewtgoz/index.html

http://kaldiafrica.com/

She's more of a giraffe that Kenya is known for to human
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 09, 2018
jaycent:
You're pained tasha that's why you called us jobless, but forgotting that you and your silly brothers are the most jobless people on this forum, both on faceboobk. You silly indians sleep here on Nairaland every fvcking day just to argue with your father. Useless? Your jobless brothers started the fight between Kenya and Nigeria, you guys got whooped by the Nigerians just the way you got whooped here. What am i even saying, not even Nigerians whooped you people but only one state In Nigeria ( Port Harcourt ) deal with you people on facebook.
You ran and create anothor group Kenya after the beatings you guys has recieved by the Nigerians lol. Just like one news i read in that Group. A kenyan guy got beating by the Chanise in his own Motherland. He was beating like a slave. i was like wtf? he was bleading seriouly on his face, see the kind of big stick the Chanise were even holding lol. So what obaaderemi and the rest of my Nigerians brothers on NL are saying is true lol. My goodness? Tasha what the fvck is wrong with you and your country people. Why are you guys lazy that you can't fight for your motherland and for your fvcking rights. Well that's none of my fvcking business. You guys should stay away from Nigerians and get your fvcking arses out of this forum and lets us be? Jobless people!

Rants! Havent seen you this desperate for a while dude. We are trying to save you time and sanity by preventing you from that group because you have an obsessive syndrome disorder. Kenyans dont want to see your poor English and backward pidgin.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 09, 2018
pelicanbeau:

grin

I can see those of you from Group Kenya.
That lady is more beautiful than you and clearly has more brains grin
Prove otherwise

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 9:44pm On Sep 09, 2018
pelicanbeau:

Don't insult the Tanzanians. This gallant but stupid animal is their national symbol. Like the Ostrich, it's brain is disproportional to it's body mass compared to a Lion, a Silverback Gorrila and even an Elegant Crane. Have you ever seen a Giraffe taking a drink of water? Evolution's biggest practical joke! Free wilderness buffet for everyone!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 10:50pm On Sep 09, 2018

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 10:53pm On Sep 09, 2018
The Champion

Kenya's Fatuma Zarika retains her WBC title

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 10:56pm On Sep 09, 2018

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 11:01pm On Sep 09, 2018

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 1:09am On Sep 10, 2018

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 5:34am On Sep 10, 2018

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by wizzzmike: 11:21am On Sep 10, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Thats true. Nigerians would be superpowers if noise and self-destruction counted lol.

I have a little beef with this Ghanaian judge yesterday in that boxing bout. He's the only one of the three judges who gave the Mexican more points. I think he wanted to avenge the Black Stars loss to Harambee Stars.

lol I don't think so he's just being professional but we catch the harambee stars on return leg in Accra lol
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 2:07pm On Sep 10, 2018
wizzzmike:

Samuel Peter is from where?
Dick Tiger is from where?
Anthony Joshua has his root from where ??

You are very draft... When u say world boxing champion,be specific. in which category exactly??
there are many categories of boxing
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by wizzzmike: 3:07pm On Sep 10, 2018
Danielnino00:

Samuel Peter is from where?
Dick Tiger is from where?
Anthony Joshua has his root from where ??

You are very draft... When u say world boxing champion,be specific. in which category exactly??
there are many categories of boxing

who are samuel Peter and Dick tiger? I'm talking about world champions not local boxers and I know the roots of AJ but he's not representing Nigeria he's a British boxer.
When it comes to boxing you and your entire Nigeria are an amateur so shut up. How many world champions have you guys Nigeria produce.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 5:24pm On Sep 10, 2018
TayserMahiri:
So a Kenyan by the name Nasra Ali went out of her way to open the FIRST Freshly Brewed Coffee Chain Shop in The Entire Nigeria.

When Dr Nasra, a Kenyan-born public health practitioner moved to Lagos in 2014, she realised that she couldn’t get a freshly brewed cup of coffee the way she liked it.

Having grown up exposed to coffee farms and the business of coffee chain shops from relatives later on in life, she realised there was a gap in the market that needed filling.

Nigeria is not a very popular market for hot beverages, consuming soft carbonated drinks and bottled water instead. 2014 estimates put revenues at $435 billion and growing for this market, and this does not include the country’s consumption of high-end liquor.

Some market research later and Kaldi Africa was born. Leaning on her family connections, Nasra turned her husband’s old business premises; a foundry, into a warehouse and small coffee brewery.

“Before oil, coffee contributed four per cent to Nigeria’s GDP but this figure has drastically reduced. The country is also a huge producer of cocoa but almost everything leaves Nigeria in its raw form, is processed overseas and then comes back to the country,” shares Dr Nasra. grin grin

https://www.nation.co.ke/business/seedsofgold/Kenyan-coffee-in-Nigeria/2301238-3296298-15ewtgoz/index.html

http://kaldiafrica.com/

Btw,she looks a lot like my sis who's 2 shades darker and like many Kikuyu women is mistaken for Somali.
Carry on!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 10, 2018
wizzzmike:

lol I don't think so he's just being professional but we catch the harambee stars on return leg in Accra lol

How many can we expect?? Our plan is to beat Ghana home and away grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 10, 2018
kikuyu1:

Btw,she looks a lot like my sis who's 2 shades darker and like many Kikuyu women is mistaken for Somali.
Carry on!

She's half Kikuyu - half Somali. Grew up in central Kenya Kikuyu land in the tea farms.

http://kaldiafrica.com/team/

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 10, 2018
Ethiopian @ JKIA, Nairobi, Kenya

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 10, 2018
Random Kenyans grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MPSA(m): 6:51pm On Sep 10, 2018
Nigeria! Are you winning or You are still losing? grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 10, 2018
Rooftop Breakfast, Nairobi

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 10, 2018
Kenyans grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 10, 2018
Mt. Kenya

(1) (2) (3) ... (2234) (2235) (2236) (2237) (2238) (2239) (2240) ... (9933)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.