Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,160 members, 7,818,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (2245) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6198969 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2242) (2243) (2244) (2245) (2246) (2247) (2248) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 4:32am On Sep 21, 2018

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 4:34am On Sep 21, 2018

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 5:17am On Sep 21, 2018

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 7:42am On Sep 21, 2018
And that love made you supply bullets to Tundu Lissu? That the poor man had to seek treatment in Nairobi before he went to Belgium.The opposition there is intimidated and Citizens have to watch what they write on social media BECAUSE Magufuli's leadership shouldn't be criticised!
Kazikazi:
Hey you Kiberan! Do u know Tanzania is the united republic? Is there any other country in africa which is as Tanzania in terms of unity? So why are u surprised? We are a role model.learn from us on how to unite ur devided nation.learn from us on how to destroy tribalism.learn from us on how to have a peaceful elections.its never too late.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 8:23am On Sep 21, 2018
Dar es salaam Tanzania.a rooftop life in the largest city in east africa

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 8:51am On Sep 21, 2018
Nairobae

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 8:58am On Sep 21, 2018
Dar es salaam Tanzania

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 9:15am On Sep 21, 2018
Girraffe Manor-Nairobi. It shouldn't be all about glittering sky-crappers!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 9:23am On Sep 21, 2018
Mount Kenya

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 9:35am On Sep 21, 2018
TayserMahiri:

My dude, up to this day I have never grasped your beef with Tutsis.

TayserMahiri,by now you should know while I don't have all the answers and don't pretend to my opinion is based on reality. I used to be a freelance journo 1999-2002 and visited Kigali twice. The first time at the Agasaro hotel Remera,the watchie looked me up and down and said,"dude,where are you from?"
The Hutu taxi guy gave me the same look and said,"if you were here in '94 I'd have cut your neck personally!"

Fyi,I look a lot a LOT like the ex runner,Michael Johnson,a very common Kyuke hybrid of old Borana dna from migrations. A Kenyan who was in Sidney 2000 took my pic in 2013 and sent to fellow team mates,though at 6"3' I'm maybe 2" taller. Anyway,Tutsis are the same,very many have the same semi Kushite mix.
I learned many things about the genocide from Tutsis,Hutus,Congolese and the few knowledgeable Euro observers. The facts are only now coming into the MSM and are these:
-the Tutsis RPF invaded in 1990 from Uganda
-there was no anti Tutsi pogroms prior to this and some even served in the army!
-Rwanda was part of a plan to recapture the Great Lakes and Africa in which the Tutsi would have served as local rentiers for the Anglo Zionists. A Congolese general and a Tutsi oppositionist told me this and I believe it-remember when M7 threatened Moi in the late 80s? There was actually a battle in Malava 1987.
Kenyan newspapers said today 26 Ugandan troops have been killed in the fighting but Ugandan President Yoweri Museveni only said four were killed. The Kenyans denied suffering any casualties.

The reason for the hostilities, which began Monday morning, was not immediately clear. Each side has blamed the other for starting the fighting.

Kenyan President Daniel Arap Moi, in a brief reference to the border clashes, said Tuesday: 'We stay on our side. They cross to our side. What for?
https://www.upi.com/Archives/1987/12/16/Kenya-Uganda-border-troops-exchange-fire-for-a-second-day/3937566629200/

In fact we closed our embassy. Btw,M7 has been militarily involved with all his neighbours-WHY?

-Tutsi women cuckold their Hutu husbands to get Tutsi kids-they even have a word for it!! UGAPFURUBA

Thus, Bahororo, Bahima and Batutsi women from wealthy or royal families do not marry Bairu or Bahutu men reminiscent of medieval Europe where the nobility married among itself
It is also not true that there are intermarriages. Men have always been duped when ever they try to produce children with the tutsi women. Tutsi only produce among themselves and I know you know it.
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/T630CFK9S3UKCMFT3/p28
They have told you that if you insist the children wont be yours and you will burst your head over that. Bantu marrying a tutsi is often just a BUBBLE.
http://karanjazplace..com/2017/07/pussy-power-real-reason-tutsis-and.html
careful,nsfw!!

When a Tutsi woman gets to the time of fertility and she is sure if she had sex she would become pregnant, there is this ritual that Tutsis do. The women always go back home when pregnant a spend around 3 months at their parents homes.
hat will make sure that the next in line of succession was going to be a pure Tutsis in the process they called cleansing process or in their today language "GUPFUBURA."
Usually, unknowingly to Hutus who were asleep then, when the king's wife was ovulating she usually could speak with her parents so that they organize one of her cousins to come and sleep with her. Tutsis are among few people who sleep with their immediate cousins in the region. Then during this time a wife would pretend that she is pregnant and ask for the husband a permission to go back to her parents so that her mother could take care of her during her morning sickness.

I wish you knew! Also many are volunteer intel agents for the RPF here in Nairobi,all over the world actually.

The UN also blatantly favoured the RPF during the so called Arusha accords. When have you ever heard of an invader being forced into government by the international community? There's so much I could add but let me leave you with this BBC doc that came out 5 yrs back ID'ing the real perps of the genocide.
rl]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4DKBgJlif8[/url]

The BBC was banned for a while.

This is a long read,but worth it.

https://www.theguardian.com/news/2017/sep/12/americas-secret-role-in-the-rwandan-genocide

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:46am On Sep 21, 2018
Zanzibar golf club.It shouldn't be all about glittering skyscrappers...

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:04am On Sep 21, 2018
Mount kilimanjaro.Tanzania

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 2:17pm On Sep 21, 2018
Jonraid:
Meanwhile let me show the Nigerians our Kenya Airways!
Nigga, Nigeria aviation industry is 100% owned and manged by Nigeria private individuals unlike Kenya airways which is owned and managed by foreign firms and Government, the sole reason while former president OBJ grounded Nigeria airways was to allow private individuals to own and manged the Nigeria aviation spaces and its actually yielding good result.
I just made few research online and i found that the so called "pride of Africa " is badly manged, seriously in debts and many Nigeria privately owned airlines which also flies different routs same as Kenya airways have same airlines and even performs even better ,
Lastly,most Nigerians airlines flies international routes
Air Peace buys 10 new Boeing aircraft
https://punchng.com/air-peace-buys-10-new-boeing-aircraft/

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 2:53pm On Sep 21, 2018
Nigeria international airlines

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 4:51pm On Sep 21, 2018
Kenya has both a National carrier and private airlines something the Giant of Africa can't do!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_airlines_of_Kenya

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 5:04pm On Sep 21, 2018
Vipingo Ridge Kenya IS PGA certified! Forget about Zanzibar

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 5:14pm On Sep 21, 2018
The Kenya Open is part of the European Golf Tour!

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 5:23pm On Sep 21, 2018
Kazikazi:
Hey you Kiberan! Do u know Tanzania is the united republic? Is there any other country in africa which is as Tanzania in terms of unity? So why are u surprised? We are a role model.learn from us on how to unite ur devided nation.learn from us on how to destroy tribalism.learn from us on how to have a peaceful elections.its never too late.

How is Tundu Lissu doing after we nursed him back to health at the Nairobi hospital?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 21, 2018
68816419:

Nigga, Nigeria aviation industry is 100% owned and manged by Nigeria private individuals unlike Kenya airways which is owned and managed by foreign firms and Government, the sole reason while former president OBJ grounded Nigeria airways was to allow private individuals to own and manged the Nigeria aviation spaces and its actually yielding good result.
I just made few research online and i found that the so called "pride of Africa " is badly manged, seriously in debts and many Nigeria privately owned airlines which also flies different routs same as Kenya airways have same airlines and even performs even better ,
Lastly,most Nigerians airlines flies international routes
Air Peace buys 10 new Boeing aircraft
https://punchng.com/air-peace-buys-10-new-boeing-aircraft/

Most of the nigerian private airlines are round and managed from ghana. The tax and the charges in nigeria what too much for their private airlines so most of them moved their headquarters to ghana. Most of the local nigerians which own airlines even some governors keep their planes in ghana.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 21, 2018
I do not know why the kenyan police and the kenyan government does not deal with nigerians massively in kenya

Nigerian Yahoo Boy In Tears After Being Arrested With Others In Kenya. Photos

https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/09/nigerian-internet-fraudsters-arrested-in-kenya.html

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:31pm On Sep 21, 2018
Tanzania.this is kili golf club..forget about a thing called vipingo.This is a big boyz club

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:38pm On Sep 21, 2018
Ho ho ho ho.we caught a thief in dar es salaam..she is a kenyan

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by nelxxy(m): 11:07pm On Sep 21, 2018
sufferNsmiling:

Most of the nigerian private airlines are round and managed from ghana. The tax and the charges in nigeria what too much for their private airlines so most of them moved their headquarters to ghana. Most of the local nigerians which own airlines even some governors keep their planes in ghana.
pls read what you wrote ***most foreign airlines investment in nigeria not most nigerian private airlines*** the person u quoted is talking about nigerian airlines not foreigners, or is arik, airpeace or azman foreign airlines.. use your head..

my last reply. have a nice day
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:21am On Sep 22, 2018
kikuyu1:

TayserMahiri,by now you should know while I don't have all the answers and don't pretend to my opinion is based on reality. I used to be a freelance journo 1999-2002 and visited Kigali twice. The first time at the Agasaro hotel Remera,the watchie looked me up and down and said,"dude,where are you from?"
The Hutu taxi guy gave me the same look and said,"if you were here in '94 I'd have cut your neck personally!"

The BBC was banned for a while.

This is a long read,but worth it.

https://www.theguardian.com/news/2017/sep/12/americas-secret-role-in-the-rwandan-genocide

What a read! That was better than a movie man grin. Just realized how little I understand about Rwanda, and presumably am not alone here because most people only know three things in Rwanda's dark history; 1. Genocide 2. Hutus 3. vs Tutsis.

No wonder M7 has been in power that long. You actually mean Kagame was a high ranking army officer in Uganda? !!! So its right to say Tutsis have been keeping Sevo in power. Upon reading that article plus one more I sensed its not really about Tutsis but rather the elites, led by Kagame. He wants to be president for life even at the cost of Tutsis. He has killed several high-ranking Tutsis who opposed him including the father to this one lady who dared to run against him. So its mostly really about himself. Notice the guy had no remorse over dying Tutsis during the genocide. He was more concerned with capturing power in Kigali, than with Tutsi lives. I half-understand your previous post now. How shameful of Rwanda with their feisty narratives. As Rwi-gara puts it, ‘Rwanda is like a pretty girl with a lot of makeup, but the inside is dark and dirty’.
https://www.theguardian.com/global-development/2017/aug/04/rwanda-pretty-girl-makeup-inside-dark-and-dirty-diane-rwigara-paul-kagame-election

I kinda get the feeling Kagame hoped to build a nation with no ethnic identities in one lifetime. Not so much about glorifying his Tutsi people.
Since am now buried and officially in the mood for this intriguing lesson, your article mentions Tutsis as Nilotics which kinda runs opposite to your Cushitic line. Which is which. Looking at the physical features you must be right. And whats up with Ugandans bro? After reading your article I think I got awfully mad with them. How on Earth did they become so subservient? I can hardly believe what I read there when all this time I thought they were E.A's all-time battle-hardened tough nuts. I mean, their country is run by Museveni and Tutsis. Now I see the trouble that comes with being 'well mannered'. Coz Ugandans have a lot of what I consider naive etiquette, esp the women. Though I still love them.

Clearly, Bruncle SAM regretted his inaction prior to the genocide. Why has the US then been so lenient on M7 even after all the blunders? Is it cos of the Tutsis? Like what potential problems would arise if M7 was removed from power? i.e in both countries RW and UG. And lastly my dude, do you think Tutsis are like super intelligent humankind able to run affairs in the entire Great Lakes Region, including fooling the entire world? Beginning to look so to my untrained eye. Human beings (as bound social groups) never cease to intrigue me. They could be Africa's version of 'Jews'. Is it smarts or ruthlessness or an efficient combination of both? Or as one westerner in a Rwandan genocide movie retorted; "Who are the bad guys".
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:26am On Sep 22, 2018
68816419:
Nigeria international airlines

Good to see the Milky Way from Nigeria. One of the beautiful advantages of living in a backward country with no electricity is that there is no light pollution, even in the cities, so you can see the Milky Way every night even if you're in the middle of Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:29am On Sep 22, 2018
Jonraid:
Vipingo Ridge Kenya IS PGA certified! Forget about Zanzibar

The WorkWork dude has no idea what PGA certified means. Might as well correct with an i for PIGA golf certified.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:30am On Sep 22, 2018
Kazikazi:
Tanzania.this is kili golf club..forget about a thing called vipingo.This is a big boyz club

Big boys like Magufool.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:37am On Sep 22, 2018
sufferNsmiling:
I do not know why the kenyan police and the kenyan government does not deal with nigerians massively in kenya

Nigerian Yahoo Boy In Tears After Being Arrested With Others In Kenya. Photos

https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/09/nigerian-internet-fraudsters-arrested-in-kenya.html

What do you suggest we do with them my friend? We were mulling shooting practice but now that the Tanzanians have joined in we have to upgrade to a more lethal circus. The issue we are facing is prison space because our jails are now filled with Nigerian prisoners and we are having to release some Kenyan prisoners to make way for Nigerian criminals. My suggestion was an atom smashing machine. We need one that can crash these Nigerian criminals into atom sizes so that we can have even a million Nigerian criminals inside a small box.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:42am On Sep 22, 2018
Kazikazi:
Ho ho ho ho.we caught a thief in dar es salaam..she is a kenyan

Havent you caught another one all those years? Same old photo. A Tanzanian thief was caught in Kenya just yesterday, influenced and recruited by the Nigerian Yahooers. Usually we catch these Nigerians with little effort but I can tell you that these two were caught because of the dumbness, old age and sheer lack of wit of the Tanzanian Yahoo man (not boy).
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 8:44am On Sep 22, 2018
It's always hard arguing with a Tanzanian.We are part of the European golf tour and the Vipingo ridge golf is PGA certified.How can this man not get this?
TayserMahiri:

The WorkWork dude has no idea what PGA certified means. Might as well correct with an i for PIGA golf certified.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 9:48am On Sep 22, 2018
TayserMahiri:

What a read! That was better than a movie man grin. Just realized how little I understand about Rwanda, and presumably am not alone here because most people only know three things in Rwanda's dark history; 1. Genocide 2. Hutus 3. vs Tutsis.

No wonder M7 has been in power that long. You actually mean Kagame was a high ranking army officer in Uganda? !!! So its right to say Tutsis have been keeping Sevo in power. Upon reading that article plus one more I sensed its not really about Tutsis but rather the elites, led by Kagame. He wants to be president for life even at the cost of Tutsis. He has killed several high-ranking Tutsis who opposed him including the father to this one lady who dared to run against him. So its mostly really about himself. Notice the guy had no remorse over dying Tutsis during the genocide. He was more concerned with capturing power in Kigali, than with Tutsi lives. I half-understand your previous post now. How shameful of Rwanda with their feisty narratives. As Rwi-gara puts it, ‘Rwanda is like a pretty girl with a lot of makeup, but the inside is dark and dirty’.
https://www.theguardian.com/global-development/2017/aug/04/rwanda-pretty-girl-makeup-inside-dark-and-dirty-diane-rwigara-paul-kagame-election

I kinda get the feeling Kagame hoped to build a nation with no ethnic identities in one lifetime. Not so much about glorifying his Tutsi people.
Since am now buried and officially in the mood for this intriguing lesson, your article mentions Tutsis as Nilotics which kinda runs opposite to your Cushitic line. Which is which.
Looking at the physical features you must be right. And whats up with Ugandans bro? After reading your article I think I got awfully mad with them. How on Earth did they become so subservient? I can hardly believe what I read there when all this time I thought they were E.A's all-time battle-hardened tough nuts. I mean, their country is run by Museveni and Tutsis. Now I see the trouble that comes with being 'well mannered'. Coz Ugandans have a lot of what I consider naive etiquette, esp the women. Though I still love them.

Clearly, Bruncle SAM regretted his inaction prior to the genocide. Why has the US then been so lenient on M7 even after all the blunders? Is it cos of the Tutsis? Like what potential problems would arise if M7 was removed from power? i.e in both countries RW and UG. And lastly my dude, do you think Tutsis are like super intelligent humankind able to run affairs in the entire Great Lakes Region, including fooling the entire world? Beginning to look so to my untrained eye. Human beings (as bound social groups) never cease to intrigue me. They could be Africa's version of 'Jews'. Is it smarts or ruthlessness or an efficient combination of both? Or as one westerner in a Rwandan genocide movie retorted; "Who are the bad guys".

The RPF killed non Ugandan Tutsis,which were the trusted returnees. Also it seems there was a secret intra clan struggle since some non Royal clan members were mysteriously killed. IIRC,the Royal clan is the Abanyiginya,to which Kagame belongs. For a looooong time time they've intermarried STRICTLY among themselves- which is why you can see 6'5" women amongst them looking like models.

That nigga wanted a Rwanda,a Great Lakes and A WHOLE CONTINENT RULED BY TUTSIS WITH HIS ABANYIGINYA AT THE TOP-MAKE NO MISTAKE. The Hutus were pushed outside Kigali into poverty-the luckier ones are in exile. Imo,they're more Kushite like Kyukes. Fyi,many of us have S Ethio,specifically Hamar and Arbore people and some Somali and Oromo DNA and I've seen Tutsis who resemble relas.

This pic proves what I've been saying. DOWNLOAD IT MY DUDE,ITS VERY IMPORTANT!!
http://i1370.photobucket.com/albums/ag259/hamiticsemitic/lol/article_bmsap_00378984_1988_num_5_1_1662pdf2_zps2a4c04b3.jpg

This infograph shows we're about 50% Kushite while Tustis have highest Kushite ancestry.

Are these Kyukes,Hamars or Tutsis? Fyi,I know someone who looks like the last!

http://elearn.fiu.edu/e-dev/WorldExplorer/continents/africa/ethiopia/pic2.jpg

The main players financially and populationwise are the Baganda. They played themselves out of the game politically from the get go with unbelievable arrogance. They insisted only their King,the Kabaka could rule Uganda delaying uhuru for at least 3 years-also they said Buganda must be autonomous! Ofc many Ugandans didn't trust them and M7 has handled them well keeping them quiet.

Srsly! They were in on it. In fact there was a secret US RDF battalion of either Airborne or Marines in Burundi during the Genocide and
a carrier group of Mombasa! Coincidence? I think not! Btw,Moi was also supposed to be assassinated but was warned by Mobutu. The US always wanted the DRC riches and DGAF about anything else-do you really think they're clueless about the 6 mn Congolese killed since 1996?
If M7 lost power the Tutsi stranglehold would loosed immediately but knowing the Congolese they'd need someone else to give security for at least 30 years ,maybe in return for resources. the problem is Tutsis' would reap a whirlwind of delayed justice from their victims. Imo,they're too caught up in false self serving narratives to want to hear the truth. One guy told me Hutus followed them from Ethiopia hundreds of years ago needing their cow dung as farmers! REALLY,NIGGA! Those emotionally comforting historically BS stories are also common with the fake Jews,the impostors in Israel as it feeds directly into their 'Chosenite' delusion. Ati,Yahweh loved them moe than everyone else so he gave them Israel FOREVER AND EVER-THEY TRULY BELIEVE THIS ISHYT!!

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 3:05pm On Sep 22, 2018
Kikuyu, What the obsession of cushitic or semitic really all about.All tribes have varying shades of admixtures as you would expect.Kikuyus, hutus and tusti are bantus with admixtures of aboroginal khoisans,nilotes and cushites.The cushitic admixture is very minimal..say compared to Maa or Kalenjin or many nilotes who lived with cushites for thousands if not million of year.In kenya alone kalenjin lived with khoisans and cushites for 1000 years before the arrival of bantus.In fact the so called nilo hamitic not only share about half to three quarters dna..at least y chromosome although mtdna differs a lot..they share about the same % of cognate words, culture or food or name it..but you dont see the obsession to appear like cushites are some special breed people.Cushites including fulanis or hausa are some of most primitive nomads.The same nonsense is seen in somalis and some ethiopeans who try to pass themselves as arabic or isreals.Eugenics is really old schools..all humans are equal ..be they pygmies of congo, tutsi of rwanda, kikuyu of kenya, somalis and name them.The differences are so minimal its not worth a debate...what make tribes or nation great is how progressive and adaptable they are..not past glories of ancient egypt, kush or name it...but contemporary conquest of sciences, high quality of life and wellbeing

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2242) (2243) (2244) (2245) (2246) (2247) (2248) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.