Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (227) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6206527 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by mkenya254: 11:16pm On Dec 16, 2016
68816419:

u are lair, i would love to rape you dead next time i meet grin why are you changing mouth all of a suddenly, so my question to you is this, is Kenya better than Nigeria in all aspect or the way round ?, and why would you lie that VI is not planed do you even have any city in Kenya that is well planed like VI ?

Dude I did not change my words. You hear what you wanna here. You said I was not in Lagos which I have easily proven by talking about experiences which a foreigner would not have. I even mentioned to you exact locations.

I said most of your big brands are not Nigerian which is totally true.

Look at Kenya, largest retail chain, Kenyan, largest manufacturer bidco, Kenyan, largest investment company Kenyan, top 3 largest banks Kenyan, largest telco-Kenyan, largest investment Co.(Centum) Kenyan. Most popular restaurant chain-Kenyan

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by mkenya254: 11:18pm On Dec 16, 2016
68816419:

u are lair, i would love to rape you dead next time i meet grin why are you changing mouth all of a suddenly, so my question to you is this, is Kenya better than Nigeria in all aspect or the way round ?, and why would you lie that VI is not planed do you even have any city in Kenya that is well planed like VI ?

Dude I did not change my words. You hear what you wanna here. You said I was not in Lagos which I have easily proven by talking about experiences which a foreigner would not have. I even mentioned to you exact locations.

Look at Kenya, largest retail chain, Kenyan, largest manufacturer bidco, Kenyan, largest investment company Kenyan, top 3 largest banks Kenyan, largest telco-Kenyan, largest investment Co.(Centum) Kenyan. Most popular restaurant chains Kenyan, largest power company(Kengen) kenyan, most of the tallest buildings are owned by Kenyans, one of the biggest contributors to our GDP, tourism-most of the tour companies are Kenyan while your Oil is primarily extracted by foreigners
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 11:18pm On Dec 16, 2016
ArchieTaylor:

What is VI and what is "lair". seen you type that twice now
SORRY I MEANT TO SAY "Victoria island" , answer my question please, is Nairobi better than Lagos or should i rephrase it like this, is Kenya better than Nigeria ? i am asking you because you claimed to have gone to Nigeria for two weeks. ?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ArchieTaylor: 11:20pm On Dec 16, 2016
Check this out guys. Nigerian matatus. I know long distance buses are nice but the more common short distance matatus haha

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 11:20pm On Dec 16, 2016
mkenya254:

Look at Kenya, largest retail chain, Kenyan, largest manufacturer bidco, Kenyan, largest investment company Kenyan, top 3 largest banks Kenyan, largest telco-Kenyan, largest investment Co.(Centum) Kenyan. Most popular restaurant chains Kenyan, largest power company(Kengen) kenyan, most of the tallest buildings are owned by Kenyans, one of the biggest contributors to our GDP, tourism-most of the tour companies are Kenyan while your Oil is primarily extracted by foreigners

you can as well get all these information online likely from people that have been their b4 and then rephrase it the way you like,
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ArchieTaylor: 11:21pm On Dec 16, 2016
68816419:

SORRY I MEANT TO SAY "Victoria island" , answer my question please, is Nairobi better than Lagos or should i rephrase it like this, is Kenya better than Nigeria ? i am asking you because you claimed to have gone to Nigeria for two weeks. ?
I have never been to Lagos nor have I ever claimed that. No offense but what would I want there man.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by mkenya254: 11:21pm On Dec 16, 2016
68816419:

does that applies to other big business such as British banks,Nigerians banks or even hotels ?

Which British banks. There is only Barclay's which is fading and Standard Chartered. Those were overtaken like 20yrs ago fool. Nigerian banks are the smallest here brother. Lol.. They only cater for like 1% of the population. Just check tier 3 banks in Kenyan on Google you will see Uba and the rest there. Tier 3 comprises of the smallest banks.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 11:22pm On Dec 16, 2016
ArchieTaylor:
Check this out guys. Nigerian matatus. I know long distance buses are nice but the more common short distance matatus haha

why are showing old pics, you know what, i have hundreds of slum pics i took while in Kenya, kibera, mathare and the slum past west-land
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ArchieTaylor: 11:23pm On Dec 16, 2016
Hell Bleep. Kenyan short distance mini buses as we call them matatus

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by mkenya254: 11:23pm On Dec 16, 2016
68816419:

you can as well get all these information online likely from people that have been their b4 and then rephrase it the way you like,

Where such for it. Lol. You said you have been to Kenua and give some one word sentences. Where did you stay, where did you go to etc. Tell us.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 11:24pm On Dec 16, 2016
mkenya254:

Which British banks. There is only Barclay's which is fading and Standard Chartered. Those were overtaken like 20yrs ago fool. Nigerian banks are the smallest here brother. Lol.. They only cater for like 1% of the population. Just check tier 3 banks in Kenyan on Google you will see Uba and the rest there. Tier 3 comprises of the smallest banks.

at least Nigerians banks are in Kenya,where are the Kenyan banks or business in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ArchieTaylor: 11:25pm On Dec 16, 2016
68816419:

why are showing old pics, you know what, i have hundreds of slum pics i took while in Kenya, kibera, mathare and the slum past west-land
Post them as you wish. And post some new matatus you use nowadays
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 11:25pm On Dec 16, 2016
mkenya254:

KFC,chicken inn, gambling houses, hotels,banks...

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by mkenya254: 11:27pm On Dec 16, 2016
68816419:

Plus there is no slum in Westlands. Pictures and names please.
You see clearly this is the difference between Kenyans and Nigerians. While I went to wine and dine at 5 star hotels, enjoy Nigerian beauties, do big time work this nigga could only afford to tour slums. And that is exactly how Nigerians in Kenya live.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 11:27pm On Dec 16, 2016
mkenya254:

Where such for it. Lol. You said you have been to Kenua and give some one word sentences. Where did you stay, where did you go to etc. Tell us.
i stayed at Karen, and other "affluent " places grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:27pm On Dec 16, 2016
the last e war between Nigeria n Kenya was started by Kenya, the idiot insulted Nigeria n u expect us not to reply. if not for bad leaders is Kenya a country to compare wit Nigeria.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 11:28pm On Dec 16, 2016
mkenya254:

You see clearly this is the difference between Kenyans and Nigerians. While I went to wine and dine at 5 star hotels, enjoy Nigerian beauties, do big time work this nigga could only afford to tour slums. And that is exactly how Nigerians in Kenya live.
i said past westland which is Kangemi?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 11:31pm On Dec 16, 2016
68816419:

Nigerians are law abiding people, they don't like staying illegally in any county they abide by the rules of their host communities in as long as the immigration wont frustrate them by prolonging their visa renewals

A tourist visiting the country for a month does not need a visa renewal. Maybe you missed the part where I mentioned we are not a banana republic. undecided

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ArchieTaylor: 11:33pm On Dec 16, 2016
This is how public transport looks in Kenya btw. You are welcome

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by highheybee: 11:33pm On Dec 16, 2016
NairobiWalker:

Are you seriously asking that dude? Is that even a question? Please check out the HDI of the two countries.

And you should also check the gdp percapita of both countries
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 11:33pm On Dec 16, 2016
mkenya254:

Kenya is home of slums believe me Westland slums

Maasai
Kibagare
Waruku
Mji Wa Huruma
Githogoro

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by mkenya254: 11:34pm On Dec 16, 2016
68816419:

KFC,chicken inn, gambling houses, hotels,banks...

The largest gambling company in Africa sport Pesa is Kenyan. You fucking stupid dimwit, are KFC and Chicken Inn Nigerian?

There are so many large locally owned hotels especially by politicians. All big banks are Kenyan. In fact local companies are seeking to acquire Barclay's kenya since they are exiting African market. Standard chartered is a diminishing colonial relic

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 11:37pm On Dec 16, 2016
A planned community, or planned city, is any community that was carefully planned from its inception and is typically constructed in a previously undeveloped area. This contrasts with settlements that evolve in a more ad hoc fashion. Land use conflicts are less frequent in these communities. The term new town refers to planned communities of the new towns movement in particular, mainly in the United Kingdom. It was also common in the European colonization of the Americas to build according to a plan either on fresh ground or on the ruins of earlier Native American cities.

Contents

Planned capital citiesEdit

Inner Canberra, Australia.
Several of the world's capital cities are planned cities, including Canberra in Australia, Brasília in Brazil, Belmopan in Belize, New Delhi in India, Valletta in Malta, Abuja in Nigeria, Astana in Kazakhstan, Naypyidaw in Burma, Islamabad in Pakistan, Ankara in Turkey and Washington, D.C., in the United States. In Egypt, a new capital city east of Cairo has been proposed. The federal administrative centre of Malaysia, Putrajaya, is also a planned city.

Abu Dhabi (UAE) and some of the recently built cities in the Persian Gulf region are also planned cities, built on the money from the oil boom. Prior to the boom, these were just villages or towns.

Africa

Botswana

The city of Gaborone was planned and constructed in the 1960s.[2]

Equatorial Guinea

In 2012, President Teodoro Obiang decided to move the capital to a new jungle site at Oyala.[3]

Kenya

Konza Technology City is a planned city that is hoped to become a hub of African science and technology upon its completion in 2030.[4]

Nigeria

The capital, Abuja, is a planned city and was built mainly in the 1980s.[5] Several other cities are under development to accommodate the rapidly growing population, some of which include: Eko Atlantic City, a planned city of Lagos State being constructed on land reclaimed from the Atlantic Ocean. Upon completion, the new city which is still under development is anticipating 250,000 residents and a daily flow of 150,000 commuters.[6] Centenary City, in the Federal Capital Territory, is another planned smart city under development. The city is designed to become a major tourist attraction to the country.[7] A list of Nigerian cities and neighbourhoods that went through a form of planning are as follows:

Abuja, one of the most populous planned cities, and the fastest growing city in the world.
Banana Island, an affluent neighbourhood in Ikoyi, Lagos, Lagos State
Bonny Island in Rivers State
Centenary City in the Federal Capital Territory
Eko Atlantic in Lagos State
Festac Town in Lagos, Lagos State
FESTAC Phase 2, the next phase for Festac has been proposed.[8]
Ikeja, the capital of Lagos State
Lekki, a new city in Lagos State
Lekki Free Zone, a free trade zone in the Lekki
Orange Island, a planned real estate development in Lekki.[9]
Victoria Island in Lago[/b]s, Lagos State

[b]South Africa

A number of cities were set up during the apartheid-era for a variety of ethnic groups. Planned settlements set up for white inhabitants included Welkom, Sasolburg and Secunda. Additionally the majority of settlements in South Africa were planned in their early stages and the original town centres still lie in a grid street fashion. Some settlements were also set up for non whites such as the former homeland capital of Bhisho.[citation needed]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planned_community

Who said Victoria Island is not planned? grin

Nigeria has the most planned cities and Neighborhood in Africa. Lagos has more planned areas than the whole of Nairobi and Kenya. grin

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planned_community
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 11:39pm On Dec 16, 2016
ArchieTaylor:
This is how public transport looks in Kenya btw. You are welcome

you can only dream of this Indians ass liker!

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ArchieTaylor: 11:45pm On Dec 16, 2016
Some more, you can always google , "Matatu culture" for more

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 11:46pm On Dec 16, 2016
more of Lagos BRT (u can only dream of this in Nairobi)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ArchieTaylor: 11:48pm On Dec 16, 2016
68816419:

you can only dream of this Indians ass liker!
The red part looks loke it has been merged lol. And I see yellow things

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 11:49pm On Dec 16, 2016
NairobiWalker:

Kenyans would never buy that crap. We better manufacturer our own crap. The reason we import things is because they're of better quality than what we can manufacture - I don't see how we can import military equipment from Naija if we can manufacture similar or better equipment.

I see! Time will tell. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ArchieTaylor: 11:49pm On Dec 16, 2016
they still exist lol

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 11:56pm On Dec 16, 2016
ArchieTaylor:
Some more, you can always google , "Matatu culture" for more
funny you are telling matatu,

Are you guys mad to compare public transport in Lagos with that noisy Matatus ?

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 11:59pm On Dec 16, 2016
ArchieTaylor:
they still exist lol
nigger they been phased out
Lagos To Phase Out Motorcycles, Danfo –investigation - Politics ...do you have any organized forms of transportation in Kenya ?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 11:59pm On Dec 16, 2016
Centenary City: Abuja Spectacular City Hub

Centenary City has three iconic features – the Africa Tower, scaling high at 308 metres, The Mall of Nigeria and a 30-hectare Nigeria Park. Africa Tower will be the tallest building in the Continent while the mall will be its largest retail and entertainment destination.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.naij.com/amp/331951-centenary-city-reveals-its-first-residential-and-hospitality-launch.html

It will be 308 meters high. grin meaning the tallest building in Africa I suppose. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.