Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,660 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (228) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6208629 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ArchieTaylor: 12:01am On Dec 17, 2016
Couldnt help but notice the very beautiful Lagos roads. Picture one. Lemme post ugly Nairobi roads,
First one is Lagos, 2 to 4 one is Thika Highway

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 12:02am On Dec 17, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ArchieTaylor: 12:03am On Dec 17, 2016
68816419:

funny you are telling matatu,

Are you guys mad to compare public transport in Lagos with that noisy Matatus ?
i am sure you know some are not as noisy, depends with what you like man. But your transport system is yellow

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 12:06am On Dec 17, 2016
More of BRT stations and terminals (when will Kenya be developed like these? grin)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 12:07am On Dec 17, 2016
Kenyan slums

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 12:08am On Dec 17, 2016
Kenyan slums

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 12:08am On Dec 17, 2016
ArchieTaylor:

i am sure you know some are not as noisy, depends with what you like man. But your transport system is yellow

i have never entered any matatu which is quite, only if you call those small buses " matatues" then your right ? grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ArchieTaylor: 12:11am On Dec 17, 2016
Those yellow things are the most common matatus over there

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by mkenya254: 12:19am On Dec 17, 2016
68816419:

nigger they been phased out
Lagos To Phase Out Motorcycles, Danfo –investigation - Politics ...do you have any organized forms of transportation in Kenya ?

Nigga please. Phased out my foot. Someone please take a picture of that filthy station dump at Yaba near Ozone where there is some forex black market. Filthy place with the largest congestion of these yellow abominations

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 12:20am On Dec 17, 2016
ArchieTaylor:
Couldnt help but notice the very beautiful Lagos roads. Picture one. Lemme post ugly Nairobi roads,
First one is Lagos, 2 to 4 one is Thika Highway

i knw you would brig the pride of Kenya "Thika Extra super high way grin" a road been maintained by your Chinese master, well their
here are few high ways of Lagos

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 12:21am On Dec 17, 2016
more (Kenya only have one major highway thika highway)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by khoiboy1(m): 12:39am On Dec 17, 2016
ArchieTaylor:
http://proof.nationalgeographic.com/2014/12/19/life-in-lagos-in-search-of-the-african-middle-class/

This is not a slum but the middle class of lagos, aka the rich guys there. I can see the water connection is awesome there

Oooooooh.... Nigerians getting exposed 2niite.... Must be Hella Sad... undecided

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Boyedex: 12:46am On Dec 17, 2016
NairobiWalker:

You always speak of the future when you're cornered as if other countries have no future and no plans. Silly boy.
This your foolishness will outlive you someday you godawful skeetsucker since you cannot keep your lousy lips off my ass. In that post I never even mentioned Kenyas problems, all I did was admit ours and how we are currently addressing it. Yet you open your mouth and just be dumb as usual. You are an indictment to whatever school, environment and country you're from little boy. Every other thing you claimed to know so far is just a facade. You lot's low esteem must be chronic and pathological
As a matter of fact, 99% of Nigerians don't "remember" your tiny country exists except during Olympic marathon. Has nothing to do with Nigerians being rusty, y'all are just irrelevant to us like that. This I can assure you. So ferk off dumdum.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 12:51am On Dec 17, 2016
ArchieTaylor:
http://proof.nationalgeographic.com/2014/12/19/life-in-lagos-in-search-of-the-african-middle-class/

This is not a slum but the middle class of lagos, aka the rich guys there. I can see the water connection is awesome there

Which way naija?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Boyedex: 1:26am On Dec 17, 2016
Shots at one of Nigeria's best. The Obafemi Awolowo University.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 6:05am On Dec 17, 2016
68816419:

you can as well get all these information online likely from people that have been their b4 and then rephrase it the way you like,

At least he speaks the truth. Unlike you who claims to have lived in Karen (which you can obviously not afford) and Westlands yet can't get anything about them right.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 6:07am On Dec 17, 2016
mkenya254:

Which British banks. There is only Barclay's which is fading and Standard Chartered. Those were overtaken like 20yrs ago fool. Nigerian banks are the smallest here brother. Lol.. They only cater for like 1% of the population. Just check tier 3 banks in Kenyan on Google you will see Uba and the rest there. Tier 3 comprises of the smallest banks.

1℅ is a large stretch my Friend. Honestly can you really say you know of anyone who banks with UBA for instance? I am pretty sure you know over 100 people in your life...lol. There banks are probably here to Carter for Nigerians living here and many of them are contemplating to close shop.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 6:08am On Dec 17, 2016
68816419:

why are showing old pics, you know what, i have hundreds of slum pics i took while in Kenya, kibera, mathare and the slum past west-land

You came to Kenya to see slums? lol. There are more of them in Nigeria dude.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 6:11am On Dec 17, 2016
68816419:

at least Nigerians banks are in Kenya,where are the Kenyan banks or business in Nigeria?

There's KCB in Nigeria but you don't see us claiming we run your banking industry like you guys delude yourself because we understand it is a negligible player in your industry. If a Nigerian saw another Nigerian running a food kiosk in a foreign country, he goes back home to tell his people that they (Nigerians) run the hotel industry in that country. So pathetic.

6 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 6:13am On Dec 17, 2016
68816419:

KFC,chicken inn, gambling houses, hotels,banks...

They are all minor players in Kenya's industry. In Nigeria they're the major players. See the difference?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 6:14am On Dec 17, 2016
mkenya254:

Plus there is no slum in Westlands. Pictures and names please.
You see clearly this is the difference between Kenyans and Nigerians. While I went to wine and dine at 5 star hotels, enjoy Nigerian beauties, do big time work this nigga could only afford to tour slums. And that is exactly how Nigerians in Kenya live.

Just like I told him before, Nigerians sneak here and go to poor places hence believe the whole of Kenya is poor. Meanwhile Kenyans who travel to Nigeria always stay in expensive places.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 6:16am On Dec 17, 2016
68816419:

i stayed at Karen, and other "affluent " places grin

You know that's a lie dude.....which part of Karen did you stay? A few pages ago you said you lived in Mlolongo - now you are claiming Karen as if it's some shitty neighborhood on Victoria Island. people don't rent houses in Karen, they build or buy there. Are you trying to say you built a mansion in Karen? I wouldn't believe anyone who claims there are apartments in Muthaiga.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 6:19am On Dec 17, 2016
highheybee:

And you should also check the gdp percapita of both countries

Your GDP per capita is cooked, otherwise you wouldn't be having a shittier living standard that countries like Kenya and Rwanda. You can't even Finance a mere less than $30 billion budget yet you claim to have a GDP of $500 billion?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 6:22am On Dec 17, 2016
68816419:
More of BRT stations and terminals (when will Kenya be developed like these? grin)

That's a single bus stop you've posted five times now. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 6:23am On Dec 17, 2016
68816419:

i knw you would brig the pride of Kenya "Thika Extra super high way grin" a road been maintained by your Chinese master, well their
here are few high ways of Lagos

If it was Nigerian you would say "It's being maintained by the Chinese but belongs to Nigerians", this dude is a joke.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 6:26am On Dec 17, 2016
Boyedex:
This your foolishness will outlive you someday you godawful skeetsucker since you cannot keep your lousy lips off my ass. In that post I never even mentioned Kenyas problems, all I did was admit ours and how we are currently addressing it. Yet you open your mouth and just be dumb as usual. You are an indictment to whatever school, environment and country you're from little boy. Every other thing you claimed to know so far is just a facade. You lot's low esteem must be chronic and pathological
As a matter of fact, 99% of Nigerians don't "remember" your tiny country exists except during Olympic marathon. Has nothing to do with Nigerians being rusty, y'all are just irrelevant to us like that. This I can assure you. So ferk off dumdum.

You write stupid things, I call you out. You get mad, you write more stupid things. You expose your stupidity. Now everyone knows you're stupid.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 6:37am On Dec 17, 2016
68816419:

i swear with the God that created me, Lagos is far better than Nairobi, as Lagos development spreads across, while Nairobi developments is only at the CBD and the adjourning areas,also, Lagos is bigger and have better infrastructures (third mainland bridge,lekki bridge, Lagos badagary express......, Lagos roads are wider and cleaner, Nairobi rely mostly on thika super high and the new eastern and southern by pass highways which only have just dual carriage lanes in both sides. the only thing i can say Nairobi is better than Lagos in, is the greening , Nairobi tends to have greener terrain than Lagos and more touristic places than Lagos , aside these nothing else, i am been sincere here guys!

Chai! You don open fowl yanch for here ooooooo. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Boyedex: 6:45am On Dec 17, 2016
NairobiWalker:

You write stupid things, I call you out. You get mad, you write more stupid things. You expose your stupidity. Now everyone knows you're stupid.
Nah. You are the stupid ass licker here with no sense of decorum and civilized conversation. Obviously, arguing without insults is a stupid thing in your world. So much for whatever university and environ baked you. You'll always be an indictment to that school you pseudointellectual. Don't worry, I've given up on you as I know you still won't be sensible after this.

5 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:49am On Dec 17, 2016
Kenyans that can't even feed themselves. I saw the high rate of poverty in kisumu county last year. The only partially developed part of kenya is Nairobi, others are shiity and oozes with extreme poverty. Comparing lagos to kenya is an insult let alone the almighty Nigeria.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Boyedex: 6:52am On Dec 17, 2016
Like seriously, a nigga who thinks insulting everyone on the Internet helps them drive home whatever useless points they are making?

Those to me are educated illiterates. Pseudo intellectuals. Nothing more.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Boyedex: 6:54am On Dec 17, 2016
Candycrusher:
Kenyans that can't even feed themselves. I saw the high rate of poverty in kisumu county last year. The only partially developed part of kenya is Nairobi, others are shiity and oozes with extreme poverty. Comparing lagos to kenya is an insult let alone the almighty Nigeria.
They'd rather have you believe theirs is a flawless country, and I can only wish them good luck with that.

5 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:04am On Dec 17, 2016
Boyedex:
They'd rather have you believe theirs is a flawless country, and I can only wish them good luck with that.

Kenyans are primitive. Imagine blackberry curve 2 still dominating their phone stores in this era. Poverty is synonymous with kenya

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.