Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,308 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (230) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6207489 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 12:48pm On Dec 17, 2016
NairobiWalker:

There's KCB in Nigeria but you don't see us claiming we run your banking industry like you guys delude yourself because we understand it is a negligible player in your industry. If a Nigerian saw another Nigerian running a food kiosk in a foreign country, he goes back home to tell his people that they (Nigerians) run the hotel industry in that country. So pathetic.

so you think Nigerians have time for that, we see Kenyans as slaves and very poor people ....believe me

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 12:49pm On Dec 17, 2016
NairobiWalker:

You know that's a lie dude.....which part of Karen did you stay? A few pages ago you said you lived in Mlolongo - now you are claiming Karen as if it's some shitty neighborhood on Victoria Island. people don't rent houses in Karen, they build or buy there. Are you trying to say you built a mansion in Karen? I wouldn't believe anyone who claims there are apartments in Muthaiga.

keep lying boy, i have never said that
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 17, 2016
68816419:

how about GTbnk ?
Small player. So is the tiny FINA bank they acquired.
grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 17, 2016
68816419:

so you think Nigerians have time for that, we see Kenyans as slaves and very poor people ....believe me
That's alright. It will keep similarly deluded people out of Kenya. We want informed, substantial investors ONLY.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by khoiboy1(m): 12:59pm On Dec 17, 2016
68816419:

whalahi i never knew Kilimanjaro restaurants is owned by Nigerians, great....Kenya also have a franchising Kilimanjaro restaurants...Nigeria is taking over!!! grin

Taking over WHAT? undecided stop it already you're embarrassing yourself... Anyway check this out...

What a naija dude said in another thread

Wake up and develop your country, una no gree. Na only church building una de develop. U think God is a magician? He gave u oil, gave u good weather, gave u millions of human resources, u chose to elect bomboclaats as leaders, defend every stupid move by your bomboclaatic rulers amd turn around to pray for miracles.

Sad but true..." And another One " ( DJ khalid Voice )

Nigeria has always over hyping their things while in reality we are no where, even in infrastructure in sub Saharan Africa we are not there.

Give thanks....

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 12:59pm On Dec 17, 2016
NairobiWalker:

That's a single bus stop you've posted five times now. Lol

you mean like all this station bellow (Nigga Kenya can only dream of this grin ) ?
TBS station
Majidun station
Owode station
Ojota station

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 1:01pm On Dec 17, 2016
khoiboy1:

Taking over WHAT? undecided stop it already you're embarrassing yourself... Anyway check this out...

What a naija dude said in another thread

Wake up and develop your country, una no gree. Na only church building una de develop. U think God is a magician? He gave u oil, gave u good weather, gave u millions of human resources, u chose to elect bomboclaats as leaders, defend every stupid move by your bomboclaatic rulers amd turn around to pray for miracles.

Sad but true..." And another One " ( DJ khalid Voice )

Nigeria has always over hyping their things while in reality we are no where, even in infrastructure in sub Saharan Africa we are not there.

Give thanks....

every one is entitled to his/her opinion
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by khoiboy1(m): 1:11pm On Dec 17, 2016
68816419:

every one is entitled to his/her opinion

True.... No Love lost brother.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 1:14pm On Dec 17, 2016
Muafrika2:

Small player. So is the tiny FINA bank they acquired.
grin

in as long as their is level playing ground GTbank will be the best back in east Africa very soon believe me , even with the fact the bank started operations not quite long(2014), already it has branches in every parts of the country as well as many East African countries, In June 2016, GTBank was ranked fifth in rwanda, with 10.3 per cent of the market share compared to market leaders, Bank of Kigali’s 34.2 per cent, also dont forget that the CEO of the bank is a genius, he doesn't go to any country were he cant dominate,in the year 2015, The prestigious accolade for Banker of the Year went to GTBank’s Managing Director/CEO, Segun Agbaje for his leadership of the Nigerian banking giant, one of Africa’s most profitable banks.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 1:18pm On Dec 17, 2016
NairobiWalker:

There's KCB in Nigeria but you don't see us claiming we run your banking industry like you guys delude yourself because we understand it is a negligible player in your industry. If a Nigerian saw another Nigerian running a food kiosk in a foreign country, he goes back home to tell his people that they (Nigerians) run the hotel industry in that country. So pathetic.

Must you lie? There is nothing like kcb in Nigeria just checked.

Nawa for this people o they hate Nigeria and its people and yet they listen to our music,watch our movies,copy our accent,use our banks,use our sites(nairaland) even from far away Kenya. This is what I call an extreme case of Nigeria wannabee. Your hypocrisy stinks to the highest heavens

But here is one for you kenyattas Nigeria is the most popular,populous and most important black nation in the universe,the original giant of Africa
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 1:22pm On Dec 17, 2016
forgiveness:

Who told you KFC is the biggest in Lagos? grin

E bi like say you dey lie. grin

Chicken Republic (branches in Ghana), Tantalizers, Tasty Fried chicken, Sweet sensation, Mr Bigs, Kilimanjaro, Mama_Cass ( with branches in UK), Club Quilox (most expensive club with restaurant in Lagos), Yellow Chilli, Bogobiri House, Café nero etc are the most popular brands in Lagos and they are all owned by Nigerians.

Shoprite is very popular in Lagos but you should also know that Jumia and Konga are also very well known brands in Nigeria. Nigerians do a lot of e-commerce. Is e-commerce popular in Kenya?

Apart from that, do you think Shoprite, Hugo Boss, KFC etc are the movers and shakers of Lagos economy? grin

Are they the biggest brands in Lagos? grin

You must be joking. grin

http://www.financialnigeria.com/taking-a-bigger-bite-out-of-the-nigerian-qsr-industry-blog-17.html

no mind dem, they breath in lies!!!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PissedYagami(m): 1:31pm On Dec 17, 2016
68816419:

in as long as their is level playing ground GTbank will be the best back in east Africa very soon believe me , even with the fact the bank started operations not quite long(2014), already it has branches in every parts of the country as well as many East African countries, In June 2016, GTBank was ranked fifth in rwanda, with 10.3 per cent of the market share compared to market leaders, Bank of Kigali’s 34.2 per cent, also dont forget that the CEO of the bank is a genius, he doesn't go to any country were he cant dominate,in the year 2015, The prestigious accolade for Banker of the Year went to GTBank’s Managing Director/CEO, Segun Agbaje for his leadership of the Nigerian banking giant, one of Africa’s most profitable banks.
https://newtelegraphonline.com/gtb-uba-ecobank-face-fierce-contest-kenya/
You talk too much but this is the real situation of your banks in Kenya. I suspect they opened to serve the Nigerian students in Kenya

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 17, 2016
68816419:

Let's give it 2 years. Then we'll compare notes. Now Nigeria Banks in Kenya will be sharing the few Nigerian Customers with one more bank.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PissedYagami(m): 1:43pm On Dec 17, 2016
68816419:

you mean like all this station bellow (Nigga Kenya can only dream of this grin ) ?
TBS station
Majidun station
Owode station
Ojota station

Why dream of some crappy buses when you have better roads. The outer most lanes you can see buses. They pick and drop people. I am sure there is no single zebra crossing in Nigeria. More sure there are no traffic lights in Nigeria,

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ianSweet(f): 1:44pm On Dec 17, 2016
ArchieTaylor:

I know your Nigerian government takes long to do things. But here in Kenya shit happens very fast. Actually the deadline is 2020, add a margin of error of 2 or 3 years. We have to beat this. enlighten yourself bruh
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenya_Vision_2030

Kenya Vision 2030 (Swahili: Ruwaza ya Kenya 2030) is the country's development programme from 2008 to 2030. It was launched on 10 June 2008 by President Mwai Kibaki.[1][2] Its objective is to help transform Kenya into a "newly industrializing, middle-income (income exceeding World's average currently at US$10000) country providing a high quality of life to all its citizens by 2030 in a clean and secure environment."[3] Developed through "an all-inclusive and participatory stakeholder consultative process, involving Kenyans from all parts of the country," the Vision is based on three "pillars": Economic, Social, and Political.[4] The Vision's adoption comes after the country’s GDP growth went from 0.6% in 2002 to 6.1% in 2006,[5] under Kibaki's Economic Recovery Strategy for Wealth and Employment Creation (ERS).

There is no floating slum anywhere in Nigeria again.
Makoko has been destroyed years ago.
Kibera is still standing strong.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 1:49pm On Dec 17, 2016
ProudlyKenyan:
Kenya's world class gov service - with citizen served in modern halls & offices - with most government services digitized and payment through mobile money (M-pesa).

At Huduma (swahili for service) -one stop center - you can get any gov service at modern offices.

[img]https://2.bp..com/-LuwZg3UdBko/VzbQDmBCj8I/AAAAAAAAABM/LHV5wgxRnOkY2L4GpdYwkf-F-0e7C6lvwCKgB/s1600/IMG_20160513_153559.jpg[/img]

Even people living in slums like Kibera enjoy gov services

You sometimes get served tea as you renew your documents.

Orderly queue with automatic ticket systems -

I realise many Naijjans can't comprehend nor accept our successes. You should,really cause that's the secret of much of our globe winning innovation. The huduma center is being studied by Lesotho,Malawi.RSA,Tz,Ug,Swaziland,Mali,Rwanda,Togo,Moz and even your officials-WHY?
Cause,it works niggas! DUHHH!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 1:52pm On Dec 17, 2016
Sweetguy25:
According to the Legatum Prosperity Index, these are the most prosperous countries in Sub-Saharan Africa.

Kenya is in the top ten while the giant of Africa is in the bottom ten.

Sweetguy25,you've just killed this thread! Alas! Stupidity and delusion misrule in here. Thanks again for yet more irrefutable proof of the REAL Naij/Kenya relationship.
HOW THE ACTUAL FVCK IS NAIJ BETWEEN MALI AND NIGER?? Can anyone pls tell me,for real!?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ianSweet(f): 1:54pm On Dec 17, 2016
NairobiWalker:

There are also many Kenyans in the UK China, Italy, India etc. In fact the number of Kenyans in the UK is over 10 times more than the number of Britons in Kenya. See? It's like a mutual partnership. Enter Nigeria - so many of you living in pathetic conditions here yet there are barely any Kenyans in Nigeria. Why? What are you peeps running away from your country?

Ignoramus. Ask the chinese why they are all over the world.
People from small underdeveloped countries have small minds.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PissedYagami(m): 1:56pm On Dec 17, 2016
Why are you trying to hide your yellow matatus. and your highway is in such a sad state my bloda. This is effing funny. I am dying. And I hear this is the richest state over there

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 1:58pm On Dec 17, 2016
Sweetguy25:
With an overall infrastructure rating of 132/132 by the World Economic Forum, Nigeria actually has the worst quality of infrastructure in Africa. Not a joke

These guys brag too much,high off their Dangote koolaid. They can't see a tiny 0.001% and their immediate hangers on live like gods while the rest make do in their 190 bn$ GDP. THEIR REAL GNI MUST BE THE WORST IN THE WORLD!

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by mkenya254: 2:00pm On Dec 17, 2016
68816419:

brouhaha.... still lying grin i thought you went there and how comes you didn't take some pictures your self?, plus, when will slummy congested Nairobi get a BRT system, Tanzania already have theirs? grin

Show us pictures of Nairobi that are not from the Internet as well...lol...your one word statements show that you have never set foot in Kenya.

Even other people have dispelled that. How come you are the only one saying I haven't haven't been there.. Lol
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PissedYagami(m): 2:01pm On Dec 17, 2016
ianSweet:

Underdeveloped? Woooooo, I am having a laugh at your roads and buses btw. Do you guys have fiber connections over there??
This chinese was hawking goods at mlolongo btw, a not so fancy place where some Nigerians were hiding. You have been offline for two days now, I hope your generator got repaired,
https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/article/2000216966/17-nigerians-arrested-in-nairobi-for-being-in-kenya-illegally

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 2:03pm On Dec 17, 2016
PissedYagami:

Why dream of some crappy buses when you have better roads. The outer most lanes you can see buses. They pick and drop people. I am sure there is no single zebra crossing in Nigeria. More sure there are no traffic lights in Nigeria,

So you think abuja, Lagos have no better roads than this garbage ?
Plus why do you guys keep lying that thika high is 12 lanes?
Nairobi’s new 8-lane highway

BBC News

A Chinese company has just built Kenya’s first eight-lane highway, linking Nairobi to the densely populated industrial town of Thika, about 40 km away.

It was built at a cost of about 28bn shillings ($330m; £200m).

Although the highway has not been officially launched, motorists are already using .

Can you compare it with these roads(different highways )?
Abuja
Abuja
uyo
lokoja

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 17, 2016
ianSweet:

Unequal wealth distribution
Low HDI
Undeveloped rural areas,
Overpopulation and inadequate govt service
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 2:05pm On Dec 17, 2016
68816419:

no mind dem, they breath in lies!!!

I am surprised he didn't see those notable places in Victoria Island and ikoyi where he claimed he stayed. And he didn't know about the BRT. I sure d guy d lie. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 2:06pm On Dec 17, 2016
See Vera Sidika and her Naij bae!

Frankly,flossing is feminine!

But in Naij they don't think so!!

Obviously he's the genius who paid for her 10 k $ full body bleach procedure know as dermabrasure.he money in the world and a nigga is still a nigga! Investing in foolishness and f'ery and waiting to hear applause!

Check before and after

And you mofos SAY WE have a complex?! GTFOHWTBS!!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by mkenya254: 2:08pm On Dec 17, 2016
ianSweet:

There is no floating slum anywhere in Nigeria again.
Makoko has been destroyed years ago.
Kibera is still standing strong.

Years ago. Lol.. Please don't lie.. Hahahaha.

Makoko... The largest floating slum in the world. Read this piece on the Guardian that was written on Feb this year

theguradian.com/cities/2016/feb/23/makoko-lagos-danger-ingenuity-floating-slum
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 2:08pm On Dec 17, 2016
when is it comes to infrastructure no base for comparison

Lagos
Abuja
Abuja
Abuja

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 2:09pm On Dec 17, 2016
when it comes to infrastructural development their shouldn't be base for comparison between Nigeria and Kenya
Lagos
Abuja
Abuja
Abuja

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 2:11pm On Dec 17, 2016
kikuyu1:
See Vera Sidika and her Naij bae!

Frankly,flossing is feminine!

But in Naij they don't think so!!

Obviously he's the genius who paid for her 10 k $ full body bleach procedure know as dermabrasure.he money in the world and a nigga is still a nigga! Investing in foolishness and f'ery and waiting to hear applause!

Check before and after

And you mofos SAY WE have a complex?! GTFOHWTBS!!

how comes Kenyans girls and men likes bleaching their skin so much ?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 2:16pm On Dec 17, 2016
68816419:

hahahah[b] nigga i can sponsor the whole of your family for more than 20years [/b]

You wouldn't even afford to rent the house I live in for a week. Stop fooling yourself.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 2:17pm On Dec 17, 2016
68816419:

how about GTbnk ?
What is that?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.