Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,742 members, 7,820,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (231) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6208300 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 2:17pm On Dec 17, 2016
Again, you're all lying! Again, you're all caught. Makoko still exists. It was never demolished.

Isn't that just where mkenya254 said it was?

Officially a 100k pop which by normal human count is at least 200 if not 250k!

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 2:18pm On Dec 17, 2016
68816419:

so you think Nigerians have time for that, we see Kenyans as slaves and very poor people ....believe me

Who cares about what deluded people see them as? In fact it works for us since we don't want you crowding yourselves here. Real investors only are welcome.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 2:19pm On Dec 17, 2016
68816419:

keep lying boy, i have never said that

So where do you live in Karen? An apartment again? You bought a house there? lol.......
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PissedYagami(m): 2:22pm On Dec 17, 2016
68816419:

so you think abuja, lagos doesnt have better roads than this garbage ?
plus why do you guys keep lying that thika high is 12 lanes?
Nairobi’s new 8-lane highway

BBC News

A Chinese company has just built Kenya’s first eight-lane highway, linking Nairobi to the densely populated industrial town of Thika, about 40 km away.

It was built at a cost of about 28bn shillings ($330m; £200m).

Although the highway has not been officially launched, motorists are already using .

Can you compare it with these roads(different highways )?
Abuja
Abuja
uyo
lokoja

Thika super highway has been officially launched, loooooooong ago man, and it is 50km. And there are many more roads, like the bypasses whch havent been posted here. https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/article/2000216966/17-nigerians-arrested-in-nairobi-for-being-in-kenya-illegally
I can get sexy roads alll day man
Like that sexy road in the rift valley slithering its way,
second one in faaar northern Kenya
Or Waiyaki way number 3
I can post as many as you want my man but your roads got no zebra crossing man. Waiyaki way, university way, mombasa road etc are damn good looking
Are there Zebra crossings in Nigeria?? grin grin
show me some rural roads

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 2:24pm On Dec 17, 2016
NairobiWalker:

So where do you live in Karen? An apartment again? You bought a house there? lol.......

planing to rub me i guess ?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 2:24pm On Dec 17, 2016
ianSweet:

Ignoramus. Ask the chinese why they are all over the world.
People from small underdeveloped countries have small minds.

The Chinese are all over the world doing REAL investments, not peddling drugs in dingy neighborhoods. The Chinese also have many people from around the world in their country. You need to read a book.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 2:27pm On Dec 17, 2016
mkenya254:

Show us pictures of Nairobi that are not from the Internet as well...lol...your one word statements show that you have never set foot in Kenya.

Even other people have dispelled that. How come you are the only one saying I haven't haven't been there.. Lol

He's never set foot in Nairobi. He first said he lives in Mlolongo - when I told him Mlolongo is actually a low class neighborhood he googled high class neighborhoods in Kenya and claimed he's lived in Karen and Westlands. Seriously can a temporary visitor stay in Karen? Again the guy thinks Kahawa Sukari and Ruiru are white people neighborhoods yet he claims to live in Kenya. lol

7 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PissedYagami(m): 2:29pm On Dec 17, 2016
NairobiWalker:

He's never set foot in Nairobi. He first said he lives in Mlolongo - when I told him Mlolongo is actually a low class neighborhood he googled high class neighborhoods in Kenya and claimed he's lived in Karen and Westlands. Seriously can a temporary visitor stay in Karen? Again the guy thinks Kahawa Sukari and Ruiru are white people neighborhoods yet he claims to live in Kenya. lol

Generator Fumes Sickness. Its a real disease over there.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 2:30pm On Dec 17, 2016
PissedYagami:

Underdeveloped? Woooooo, I am having a laugh at your roads and buses btw. Do you guys have fiber connections over there??
This chinese was hawking goods at mlolongo btw, a not so fancy place where some Nigerians were hiding. You have been offline for two days now, I hope your generator got repaired,
https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/article/2000216966/17-nigerians-arrested-in-nairobi-for-being-in-kenya-illegally

Hahaha!!!! You really made me laugh there. Indeed her generator must have broken no wonder she was offline. I remember before she got lost I had just told her to read about the history of Swahili when she was yapping that "It is a Tanzanian language that Kenyans stole". I told her to read about it and even felt sorry for her that she might not have internet or electricity. Poor Iansweet.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 2:33pm On Dec 17, 2016
PissedYagami:

Generator Fumes Sickness. Its a real disease over there.
Exactly.....too much generator fumes

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 2:34pm On Dec 17, 2016
68816419:

planing to rub me i guess ?

RUB? You guys have such a bad accent you can't type well - you type how you speak.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 2:39pm On Dec 17, 2016
kikuyu1:
Again, you're all lying! Again, you're all caught. Makoko still exists. It was never demolished.

Isn't that just where mkenya254 said it was?

Officially a 100k pop which by normal human count is at least 200 if not 250k!

very old pics i must say,large % of Makoko has been demolished(those not all) and the process is still on, most of the pictures you posted are old pictures gotten from "Google picture,
2nd pic for instance is an old picture, here is the upgrade part of the bridge which happens to be third mainland bridge (picture)

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 2:41pm On Dec 17, 2016
PissedYagami:

Thika super highway has been officially launched, loooooooong ago man, and it is 50km. And there are many more roads, like the bypasses whch havent been posted here. https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/article/2000216966/17-nigerians-arrested-in-nairobi-for-being-in-kenya-illegally
I can get sexy roads alll day man
Like that sexy road in the rift valley slithering its way,
second one in faaar northern Kenya
Or Waiyaki way number 3
I can post as many as you want my man but your roads got no zebra crossing man. Waiyaki way, university way, mombasa road etc are damn good looking
Are there Zebra crossings in Nigeria?? grin grin
show me some rural roads
how many lanes is the highway ? grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 17, 2016
forgiveness:

Even, Britain, Germany, Japan, Russia, America and China can be decapitated by Israel, how much more Nigeria.

Compare us with South Africa, Egypt, Algeria and Ethiopia in military power. I don't think Kenya can withstand our bulala. grin

what what ?? little israel can decapitate who ?? Britain, Germany, Japan, Russia, America and China !! grin grin are you serious ??

what can do little israel against big countries ?? if you take out USA military help israel can't make any war more then one week alone , little hizb ellah give them a lesson in libanon, do you think israel can send its troops or tanks to a far country like nigeria ?? , they can do only air stike with their f16, f15 ,they don't have the capacity to put one foot in nigeria or any other far country , so decapiting russia china usa ect .... its just funny

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PissedYagami(m): 2:42pm On Dec 17, 2016
Denial makes you people die youngish, the poorer the people the more they are likely to die earlier btw. Diseases, hunger, conflict etc
68816 you will die soon

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 2:45pm On Dec 17, 2016
PissedYagami:
Denial makes you people die youngish, the poorer the people the more they are likely to die earlier btw. Diseases, hunger, conflict etc
68816 you will die soon

so believed that....hahahaahaaha grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 2:46pm On Dec 17, 2016
PissedYagami:
68816 you will die soon

are u telling me that , Kenyans are richer than Nigerians ? grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 2:48pm On Dec 17, 2016
same bridge

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 2:49pm On Dec 17, 2016
Makoko was established in the 18th century primarily as a fishing village, much of Makoko rests in structures constructed on stilts above Lagos Lagoon. As of 2006, the area is essentially self-governing with a very limited government presence in the community and local security being provided by area boys.In July 2012, Nigerian government officials destroyed dozens of residences after giving residents 72 hours notice of eviction. The destruction of this historic community was in order to redevelop what is now seen as prime waterfront. Nearly 3,000 people had been rendered homeless.Two months after the partial demolition, a Serac housing affiliate known as the Urban Spaces Innovation developed a regeneration plan for Makoko that would bring the community together with academics, non-profits, and international consultants. The plan was submitted to the Lagos State Ministry of Urban and Physical Planning in January 2014.

http://saharareporters.com/2012/07/21/photonews-lagos-state-demolition-makoko

http://africanspotlight.com/2012/07/18/photos-demolition-of-makoko-settlement-in-lagos/

http://www.pilotafrica.com/2012/07/21/many-displaced-and-adrift-as-makoko-waterfront-is-demolished-video-and-photos/

https://9ralife.com/aerial-view-thousands-houses-demolished-in-makoko-community-on-water-residents-displaced/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_y5YwLgwHvs

https://9ralife.com/aerial-view-thousands-houses-demolished-in-makoko-community-on-water-residents-displaced/

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PissedYagami(m): 2:52pm On Dec 17, 2016
68816419:

There are more richer Nigerians than Kenya, population things. Same case, more poor people.
With more than 60%(some sources say upto 70%) of your population living below povery lines thats shit bruh. thats why you die that fast

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 2:57pm On Dec 17, 2016

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 3:00pm On Dec 17, 2016
68816419:

very old pics i must say,large % of Makoko has been demolished(those not all) and the process is still on, most of the pictures you posted are old pictures gotten from "Google picture,
2nd pic for instance is an old picture, here is the upgrade part of the bridge which happens to be third mainland bridge (picture)

The photo he posted is of where the bridge meets the land. The photo you posted is of the bridge in the middle of the water. Your silly tricks won't work on us.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 3:01pm On Dec 17, 2016
68816419:

Yes

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 3:04pm On Dec 17, 2016
NairobiWalker:

The photo he posted is of where the bridge meets the land. The photo you posted is of the bridge in the middle of the water. Your silly tricks won't work on us.

but you can see the last pic i posted, it shows the whole views, at least Nigeria is demolishing all the slums while slums keeps springing out in Kenya ....

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 3:15pm On Dec 17, 2016
NairobiWalker:

EXACTAMUNDO!!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by WIZGUY69(m): 3:20pm On Dec 17, 2016
NairobiWalker:

RUB? You guys have such a bad accent you can't type well - you type how you speak.

Lmfao...
That's harsh Bro...
Nigeria is better than Kenya anyway wink
We have many cities than Kenya..
Two world class cities (Lagos & Abuja)
You have 1.
we have up to 8 African class cities, Kenyans have maybe 3.. lets just stop this comparison, we ain't mate cool

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by mkenya254: 3:23pm On Dec 17, 2016
forgiveness:

Makoko has been demolished grin

Lol.. Who are you lying to. The slum off the bridge about 600m on the way to VI I estimate.

Here are some pictures about a new school being built there from http://www.aol.com/article/2016/03/04/floating-school-in-lagos-lagoon-brings-hope-to-nigerian-slum-on/21322890/#

#MakokoThePrideOfLagosCannotBeTakenDown

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 3:27pm On Dec 17, 2016
chkil:

what what ?? little israel can decapitate who ?? Britain, Germany, Japan, Russia, America and China !! grin grin are you serious ??

what can do little israel against big countries ?? if you take out USA military help israel can't make any war more then one week alone , little hizb ellah give them a lesson in libanon, do you think israel can send its troops or tanks to a far country like nigeria ?? , they can do only air stike with their f16, f15 ,they don't have the capacity to put one foot in nigeria or any other far country , so decapiting russia china usa ect .... its just funny

Hehehehe! Who suffered casualties most? grin

Do you mean technology? grin most of America's technologies where made by who? Even the so renowned atomic bomb. grin

Hezbolla engaged in querrilla warfare. Nothing special and notwithstanding surrendered highest numbers of casualties. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 3:31pm On Dec 17, 2016
mkenya254:

Lol.. Who are you lying to. The slum off the bridge about 600m on the way to VI I estimate.

Here are some pictures about a new school being built there from http://www.aol.com/article/2016/03/04/floating-school-in-lagos-lagoon-brings-hope-to-nigerian-slum-on/21322890/#

#MakokoThePrideOfLagosCannotBeTakenDown

The largest part of Makoko was destroyed though the mainland part is there . Pictures doesn't lie.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 3:33pm On Dec 17, 2016
KENYANS PLEASE LETS STOP THE SIDE SHOWS AND CONTINUE A SHAMING THE MEDIOCRITY THAT NIGERIANS THINK IS DEVELOPMENT..
I have been wondering where Nigerians seek medical treatment coz the only pictures have been seeing are 2 bridges in Abuja and Lagos that have been raped in almost every page.

HEALTH CARE IN KENYA
BUSIA COUNTY REFERRAL HOSPITAL- The delivery of new medical equipment by the president on December 15/12/2016
https://web.facebook.com/myuhurukenyatta/

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 3:38pm On Dec 17, 2016
HEALTH CARE IN KENYA
KAKAMEGA COUNTY REFERRAL HOSPITAL- The delivery of new medical equipment by the president on December 14/12/2016
https://web.facebook.com/myuhurukenyatta/

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 3:42pm On Dec 17, 2016
68816419:

but you can see the last pic i posted, it shows the whole views, at least Nigeria is demolishing all the slums while slums keeps springing out in Kenya ....

So are you going to destroy 90℅ of Ibadan?

(1) (2) (3) ... (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.