Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (2376) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6244358 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2373) (2374) (2375) (2376) (2377) (2378) (2379) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 14, 2018
mtisTheQubit:

haah very funny Nowe cheesy
Let me make some correction here.First we (Kenyans) don’t compare with Tanzania .We looking at S.A for now.
Second we don’t hate Tanzania, we share a lot , Swahili being part of that. I would love TZ to prosper coz having a rich neighbor is good than having a poor one.
Now this for Nigerians. I do believe Tanzania is ahead of you .. grin grin

grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 14, 2018
Nowenuse:

Chai, e don dey shelle oo. Oyaa, O setigoo grin

KaziKazi Tuale for you bros! Na man you be cool After you na you.
Na you match gran wey area clear shapshap.
As you tanda gidigba, Kenya pipu siddon yakata (hailing you in Nigerian pidgin) cool.

KaziKazi the Kenyan brain resetter.
Just one Tanzanian guy is enough to reset the brains of all malfunctioning Kenyans here to factory settings grin
Kenyans are now begging for unity.

First it was mtisTheQubit, now Kenyanstar. Next it would be Kikuyu1, then Jonraid, Kur17, gallivant and then we finally have some peace smiley
KiberaWalker and TashaMaria aka NairobiWalker and TayserMahiri have gone into hiding after they couldn't take it anymore.

I'm so glad you joined this thread. Kenyans know so much about us because they are obsessed with us, but we don't give some shittt about them cos we don't even know if they exist.

From facts to more facts and back to back, you have exposed Kenyans the more to the extent that they are now all begging you for unity grin Good job well done.

Next time you mention my name in your monkey language I will blow your head off nowenuse. I cant stand grown ups talking like children.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 14, 2018
Jonraid:
Ethiopia is growing but is way behind Kenya on many indices.It's population is a ticking time bomb.It's overrated just like Rwanda! It's about being realistic. Mauritius,Botswana,Morocco and Seychelles are on road to become developed countries.As for Tanzania,dethrone Kenya first as East and Central Africa's largest economy and I'll give you some props!

Rwanda is not overrated IMO. They have what it takes with the exception of we cant be so sure what will happen when finally the slim tall man leaves power. You never know, they may just reboot to 94.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 14, 2018
bantudra:

you dont even have the numbers to overtake nigeria.....wtf are you talkin about.....??

nigeria was a commercial hub since 1492......

do you think slavery was for free...??....

you think those moronic europeans didnt pay anything to buy slaves...
the whealth of back then is still around....

So basically the foundation for Nigerias wealth was selling off your brothers as slaves? No wonder you seem cursed.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 14, 2018
bantudra:

dont tell me kenyans are not amongst those refugees heading to europe...

thats laughable....

Nigga! Kenyans dont make those dangerous trips to white mans country. Even the prostitutes you met in Italy (if that was true) flew there via KQ. You were not on the same boat.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 14, 2018
Horus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpLBMuchlnU

Kenya to Sell Ports, Banks, Electricity Company etc. to China

The Kenyan government is getting ready to sell 26 companies to China, some of which are very key assets, in order to meet this year's budgets. While they say it is to help bring the government spending down, some of the companies for sale are major national assets and big money makers.. I smell a rat...from china!

Just today the CS gave all loss making corporations 6 months to sort out their issues. After that CEOs and Boards will be fired and where the govt seems to be the problem they will privatize pronto. Its not unusual here even though it may be where you come from. KQ was privatized the same way.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 14, 2018
Kenyanstar:
BREAKING NEWS
KENYA
Investments and employment opportunity knocked in Kenya after the BBC launched its biggest news bureau outside its headquarters in the UK. BBC’s East African bureau is the largest outside the United Kingdom (UK) and will also double up as the African headquarters with 300 out of 600 of BBC Africa’s staff working in Nairobi.The bureau will also be home to the first BBC show to broadcast daily from Africa.Kenya was an attractive destination due to availability of technological advantages than neighboring countries like TANZANIA grin grin grin which does not meet the broadcasters requirements. According to the broadcaster, the Ksh 38.2 billion expansion is being funded by the UK government.

One thing is for sure, Nairobi will be the major hub in Africa very soon for all types of corporations. The city will be like Hong Kong or NY. And all these haters know that but they cant do shyt. We be running this continent very soon.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 6:25pm On Nov 14, 2018
bantudra:

why are we even talkin about women....women have declared war on you long ago.....

this is man vs man matter...lets kill each other aready.... angry angry

i dare you kenyans to attack nigerian men in kenya and see what will happen.... angry angry

Stop making noise. Seriously. lipsrsealed
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 6:31pm On Nov 14, 2018
TayserMahiri:

The tinier nations will get there first. Think of Seychelles, Mauritius, Botswana, Rwanda and then ofcourse the north Africans like Morocco and Algeria followed by progressive countries like Kenya, Ghana, Angola.

I think Rwanda still have abit longer way to go
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 14, 2018
Donmedrac:
Kenya and the rest African countries need to stop comparing their selves to Nigeria..

Americans call America the greatest country in The world but
America isn't the safest country
America is one of the most racist country
America is one of country unfavourable to women
America is not the least corrupt country
America doesn't have the strongest passport
America isn't the best educational function country
America is one of the country hated by most

But America is the greatest country in the world.

There's a reason America have the highest GDP, there is a reason Nigeria have the highest GDP.

There's a reason America have the highest scholars of different field, within and outside the country, there is a reason a Nigerian succed within and outside the country.. presently Nigeria have the smartest diaspora in the world.

There's a reason America has The most billionaire, there is a reason Nigeria have most billionaire in Africa, both men and women.

There is a reason America have the best military, there is a reason Nigeria have one of the best military.

When scholars call Nigeria the giant of Africa, they don't look at this present state but in The future.

Kenya, Botswana, south Africa are doing everything possible to make their country good but Nigeria isn't even trying, imagine if we are working as hard as Kenya.

It's a privilege to be a Nigerian, and I can proudly say our time is coming and no country can stop us.

They all pass through our phase, USA did, UK did, France, did, Botswana did. Nigeria turn is coming

You forgot one lil detail genius

No African wants to live in Nigeria.

Living in Nigeria would be a punishment for most Africans. Dont say your West African neighbors live in Nigeria. Those ones are forced by proximal circumstances.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 14, 2018
Kur17:

I think Rwanda still have abit longer way to go

Yes they do but its not much for a country their size I think. The things they do well they are very efficient, almost better than us. Though ofcos they learn from us. But its true among those countries they are quite the strangers if you look at per capita.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Nov 14, 2018
kikuyu1:

A question:what will it take for change? Its not just stagnation but poo is getting worse! Why don't you guys,Igbos,Yorubas,Urhobos,Shuwa Arabs,Kanuris,Berom,Ibibio etc etc,all you dissatisfied Naijjans say ENOUGH!! The power issue has ran for almost 5 yrs now-my bro in law was in Jos 2 yrs back for a wedding. I rmbr him say it was cold and dark the 2 nights he was there:"everyone seemed used to it," in his own words! HOW BAD MUST IT GET? There's some sociocultural issue we as Kenyans find incomprehensible-pls break it down for us.

Nigeria can never have electricity. Nigeria can never have oil refinery. I will give you my reasons the educational level in the country is so poor people are entering universities in nigeria with 2 years secondary school qualification. The average iq in nigeria is 2years of secondary school. What that means is 50% over at 50% below. If you take o level you will find that 8% of the population can pass o level. So what you have in the country massive illiterate it is difficult to do anything right because the illiterate we always push their heads in first and make the most noise like nigerians in south africa ghana and kenya. Nigeria's problem it's not the government or leadership it's the people's behaviour we have a destructive behaviour. A nigeria believes that he is the one to destroy and now you can see it want to go to other countries to destroy the same way our fathers destroyed nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 14, 2018
Donmedrac:
Kenyas will do anything to please the whites

I think by now we have gotten used to this Nigerian chant. Get a better excuse. You cant be dying in the ocean heading to white mans country and accuse us of trying to please whites. Just accept the truth. We are better than you and the only refuge right now is that we are trying to please white folks by making our country better. Classic reverse psychology. Kiss the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Nov 14, 2018
bantudra:

kenyans dont understand that we nigerians dont forgive....we may keep calm,but we never forgive or forget....

when we see whites,we are automaticaly remembered to the past....

practicaly all tribes are like that in nigeria....

thats why igbos still are against nigeria till today...some of them may say its not true,but deep in their hearts they remember what nigeria did to them back then....

but if they would realy side with a complete stranger against nigeria is hard to say because they came with us in independence on their freewill....

lets see how the matter with igbos will pend out in the future...but i dont believe they would allow a complete stranger tell them nonesense....

they rather fight both nigeria and the stranger....who knows...hard to say....

bantudra:

we are not neceeserely rascist...we would be the same to chinese too,heck even to other blacks....take igbos for example....

we remember deeds of people not colors....

whites did a big mistake coming to west africa....

What exactly is your point neanderthal? You guys are strange for sure.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 14, 2018
Donmedrac:
well if The trend continue, 20-30% of future Kenyas will have a Nigerian origin.

Hate us or love us, we dominate

I dare you to try Kenya. We kicked out white colonial masters with superior weapons what about Nigerians with an average IQ less than Ghana? Your gonads will be handled quite well by our hardy policemen. Forget about expanding your primitive libido to Kenya. Crashing your male testicles with a lemon squeezer will be our past time the moment you start fvcking around!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 14, 2018
naijalander:

Ugly foreheadsd people. Yuck. No brains, handing all the jobs to expatriates.

Mehn! Someone give naijalander a job.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 14, 2018
Kazikazi:
The Ethiopian railway can do double stacking.few things are needed to do double stacking; The wideness of tracks,removal of obstruction( tunnels should have enough internal height) .Yes railways have limits but most railways have similar axle tonnage,and weight per meter of tracks.Ethiopian SGR has a limit of 25 axle tonnage,the same as Kenyan.
So in issues of weight both railways has same capabilities.In issues of wideness of tracks,both are SGR(1.4metres wide) remember the wider the distance btn tracks the lower the center of gravity.
Is there any overhead obstructions on Ethiopian's railway (especially on tunnels and bridges)?? No.
The question to ask is not weather other african railways can support double stackings, but the issue is weather we have enough traffic!

Where do you get the moral fiber to wake in the morning and start arguing with countries that are one or two steps ahead of you? You do realize you are arguing over countries with actual running trains on the ground? You need delusion therapy.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 6:58pm On Nov 14, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Rwanda is not overrated IMO. They have what it takes with the exception of we cant be so sure what will happen when finally the slim tall man leaves power. You never know, they may just reboot to 94.

Rwanda is only a capital city with shiny new buildings filled with foreign NGO bosses and their Tutsi hangers on in a perpetual celebratory self-service fest!
On the ground outside Kigali is POVERTY! Thousands have risked their lives the past two yes on a journey as dangerous as the Sahara trip escaping to Uganda! Why would they flee to a fifth world country if everything at home was cornflakes?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 14, 2018
gallivant:

The issue here is Tanzanian SGR can't double stack containers, for the mere fact it's non existent.

Let them have that SGR first before we even argue about stacking.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 14, 2018
FrudstaPresidnt:
You are subjecting your resentful and jealous neighbour to pain with these pictures. Please don't send the to their early grave with pictures like these grin
Tanzania is officially the Tiger of East Africa.

Fraudstar, Kenyans overtook Americans as the biggest visitors to Tanzania just this year. They even treat us like we from overseas. Some Tanzanians will even want to touch you just coz your from Kenya. Dont stress yourself. Tanzania is where we go for some serious relaxation, esp Zanzibar.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 14, 2018
I wonder where did all the nigerian noisemakers go to

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 7:33pm On Nov 14, 2018
Latest World Economic outlook report 2018~

Kenya's economy to grow at 6%
Ghana 6.3%
Ethiopian 7.5%
Tanzania 5.8%
Nigeria 1.9%
South Africa 0.8

5 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 14, 2018
Kazikazi:
Those surveys are easily manipulated especially in Africa's setups. What is going on the ground is a different story altogether. Just check Kenyans chemistry final paper.this is how low it is considering its your final paper before going to varsity.In Tz this is form two paper

Kazikazi:
Pwaaaaaa...
I repeat,bring Kenya's final high school mathematics exam then I will compare with Tanzania's. Let make it clear here once and for all.You are poor in mathematics and science. Show me your paper.

I always suspected you never went beyond high school slowpoke. It shows. Get some A level education and stop derailing the thread with high school questions. And as the East African once said, If you must go to school in East Africa, do it in Kenya. It reflects badly when you start posting stupid high school chemistry questions on a thread visited even by Phd holders.

6 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 14, 2018
Algerian1:
Whats with hotel pics .

International tourist for africcan subsaharian country for 2017 .

Still far from morocco south africa tunisia egypt

Your point? Kenya is still a top tourist destination, whether your Algerian soul likes it or not. If not for terrorists we would be behind SA.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 14, 2018
Kazikazi:
Do u have only Pemba guys in Kenya? No Somalis?no Ugandans? Your jealous is clearly seen.United republic of Tanzania is the only united country in Africa swallow that

Hey, I like your union. Your president has ordered the military to eat all the cashew nuts Tanzania produces.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 7:49pm On Nov 14, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Hey, I like your union. Your president has ordered the military to eat all the cashew nuts Tanzania produces.

I thought he fired his all cabinet because of the nuts, in public again! Talk about a shaky demoralized government. These lazy laggards are not doing anywhere soon.. cry
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 14, 2018
Kazikazi:
Tanzania,Zanzibar's diamond le gemme resort

Now I want to take a wild piss above this splendor in a chopper grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 14, 2018
gallivant:

I thought he fired his all cabinet because of the nuts, in public again! Talk about a shaky demoralized government. These lazy laggards are not doing anywhere soon.. cry

Yeah he fired two ministers, disbanded the cashew nut board and ordered the soldiers to eat all the cashew nuts! These niggas! The govt fixed an unrealistic price, companies and citizens refuse to buy and then he orders the military to buy the whole stock and eat it. You just feel like landing in Tz with a black mamba.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 7:56pm On Nov 14, 2018
Rvp2018, I told you JPM was a genius! Ati he ordered the army to BUY ALL THE TZ PEANUTS!! Meanwhile, here Kiunjuri gave sugar companies 6 months to get back in the black.
Its true what you said about concentrating on high value crops. As far back as 2005 Kibaki told Western leaders sugar WAS DONE PERMANENTLY! Fragmented farms, inefficiencies and expensive processes make our sugar too expensive. He advised to shift to palm oil but only a handful did and are laughing all THE WAY TO THE BANK!!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 7:56pm On Nov 14, 2018
The governor is doing a great job on the ground...

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by FrudstaPresidnt: 8:00pm On Nov 14, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Fraudstar, Kenyans overtook Americans as the biggest visitors to Tanzania just this year. They even treat us like we from overseas. Some Tanzanians will even want to touch you just coz your from Kenya. Dont stress yourself. Tanzania is where we go for some serious relaxation, esp Zanzibar.
Guess all that in your dream.When u starve alot you must definitely dream.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 8:04pm On Nov 14, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Yeah he fired two ministers, disbanded the cashew nut board and ordered the soldiers to eat all the cashew nuts! These niggas! The govt fixes an unrealistic price, companies and citizens refuse to buy and then he orders the military to buy the whole stock and eat it. You just feel like landing in Tz with a black mamba.

Hii ni bangi sasa, dictatorship is boiling up in him, tomorrow you might hear Tanzanians have been ordered to eat only cashew nuts until further directions

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2373) (2374) (2375) (2376) (2377) (2378) (2379) ... (9933)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.