Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,736 members, 7,809,818 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (2575) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6149307 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2572) (2573) (2574) (2575) (2576) (2577) (2578) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 4:24pm On Dec 07, 2018
genieluv:

You are very correct.

>>>>However, I think I get the rationale behind his post.
Tbh, you Kenyans seem very patriotic, optimistic and quite enthusiastic about your country. Most Nigerians do not feel this way..

Kenyans are as patriotic as any other people in Africa. Going by what I read on this thread, Nigerians aren't different - you've been posting a picture way way way more rosy than what's actually on ground - gems like Nigerians run business in African countries, the giant of Africa, Nigerians are the most good looking Africans, there are no slums in Nigeria (when we can clearly see them), no one starves in Nigeria (when it's well known Nigeria has one of the highest malnutrition in the world with among the lowest life expectancy). I mean - your brothers wouldn't be believing in such absurdity if there wasn't any blind patriotism in Nigeria.

*** I really do not see much differences between Kenya's development and that of Nigeria.
Currently, no sub saharan African country is developing at the speed of countries like China or Malaysia, so I don't really get the enthusiasm of Kenyans towards their country's development.
I don't get the enthusiasm of Nigerians towards their country either especially considering your economy has been shrinking for the past 5 years.

The attidues and gloomy picture you guys paint of Kenya makes us feel like you guys never criticize your government. That's just is.

grin This sentence is ridiculously self contradicting. grin. How can we not be criticizing the government when we are painting a gloomy picture of ourselves?

You've definitely never been to Kenyan social media, lol. Kenyans could be the biggest critics of their government on this planet. Please, follow a Kenyan on Twitter or join a Kenyan Facebook group - stop talking out of ignorance.

¤¤¤¤ Perhaps you guys have the policy of never washing your dirty linens in public?

Again, you've always been an ignorant girl. The last time you were here you were going on on how Kenyans are dark skinned and not good looking, now you're saying the most ridiculous thing one could ever say.

Kenyans have been known to be the harshest critics of themselves - after traveling through East Africa, most people will tell you for instance that the only reason Kenya is ranked as the most corrupt country in East Africa is because we criticize our government too much and make everyone see it's weaknesses.

Please I need enlightenment from all Kenyans here on this subject, thanks @mtisTheQubit, Jay254, rvp20183, kur17

You're beyond being enlightened. You're extremely ignorant.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 4:26pm On Dec 07, 2018
jaycent:
That's what baffles me grin grin? They're not even ashamed by comparing there Capital with a state in Nigeria grin grin and still yet Lagos is not Nairobi mate's grin grin

I tire ooo! There's nothing in Nairobi after seeing recycled pictures million times. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 4:29pm On Dec 07, 2018
forgiveness:

And who told you I don't understand?

Lagos island has more skyscraper than your city centre.

Sandton has ONLY two skyscrapers if that is your definition of CBD. grin

An acre in Upper hills is just $5m dollars. Stop lying. grin

Your 300m Skyscraper can only be counted as one. grin

Lagos state alone has more skyscrapers than the whole of Kenya. grin

Going by your logic, Victoria Island and Ikoyi have skyscrapers and many more under construction. grin

This is Victoria Island. grin

Why do you like going over and over the same thing everyday? You ran away when I gave you facts on this argument.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 4:30pm On Dec 07, 2018
darfay:

It is even jumia that helps get their properties listed

They just slaves to everybody in their own cou

Hahahaha! grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 4:34pm On Dec 07, 2018
NairobiWalker:

Why do you like going over and over the same thing everyday? You ran away when I gave you facts on this argument.

Is it the lies you mistook for facts? grin

Your AVIC is yet to be topped out and your one Africa is not up to 100m. Stop lying. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 4:34pm On Dec 07, 2018
genieluv:

Wow! Jonraid, why did you have to lie about the distance of paved roads in Kenya?

**** Lying is the height of childishness and desperation.

I have been going pages and pages back on this thread and I have observed that some Kenyans here tell lies a lot just to prove their points.

Thanks for letting us know the truth bro.

Of course, your hypocritical eyes can only read the wrong information that Kenyans write. Despite the fact that 90% of what some Nigerians (like the 688 guy or Nowenuse) post is lies, you only see the Kenyan lies.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 4:37pm On Dec 07, 2018
forgiveness:

Your AVIC is yet to be topped out and your one Africa is not up to 100m. Stop lying. grin

You lied there are 13 skyscrapers in Lagos, you could only list 10.

Meanwhile, you thought Nairobi had only 6 skyscrapers - I listed you 14.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 4:43pm On Dec 07, 2018
NairobiWalker:

You lied there are 13 skyscrapers in Lagos, you could only list 10.

Meanwhile, you thought Nairobi had only 6 skyscrapers - I listed you 14.

Lying machine. I showed you 11.

See the last two.

Show me the pictures of AVIC towers topped out.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 4:48pm On Dec 07, 2018
forgiveness:

Lying machine. I showed you 11.

See the last two.

Show me the pictures of AVIC towers topped out.

I asked you a simple question. List your 13 skyscrapers, did you list them? Don't show me random pictures, just list them so that we can go through them one by one.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 4:51pm On Dec 07, 2018
forgiveness:

All Avic towers are topped up except one - the tallest one which is already over 100m high at the moment.

I asked you to prove if One Africa is not 100m and you gave me its number of floors instead. Shows how desperate and pathetic you are.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 5:01pm On Dec 07, 2018
NairobiWalker:

All Avic towers are topped up except one - the tallest one which is already over 100m high at the moment.

I asked you to prove if One Africa is not 100m and you gave me its number of floors instead. Shows how desperate and pathetic you are.

Lying machine. See for yourself. AVIC towers are not topped out. This is coming from ya fellow Kenyans living in Nairobi. Liar! grin

One Africa is not 100m. Liar. grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 5:12pm On Dec 07, 2018
NairobiWalker:

I asked you a simple question. List your 13 skyscrapers, did you list them? Don't show me random pictures, just list them so that we can go through them one by one.

You saw 11 skyscrapers with names attached to each of them but because you are a deceiver, you want to list unfinished projects on your list. grin

List them and show me the pictures but you couldn't. Lying machine. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 07, 2018
NairobiWalker:

Of course, your hypocritical eyes can only read the wrong information that Kenyans write. Despite the fact that 90% of what some Nigerians (like the 688 guy or Nowenuse) post is lies, you only see the Kenyan lies.
she didn't see also when the 688 guy told us the Nigerian govt builds 1million houses for Nigerians every year she is a hypocrite nothing else

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 5:16pm On Dec 07, 2018
jaycent:
Hahahahaha allow the fool to keep barking? Port Harcourt is too big for Mombasa joor grin Benin is ok for that whack crap city? Imagin comparing Mombasa with Abuja? Even there so whack Capital, Nairoshitt is still dragging with Lagos not to talk of Abuja grin grin

Chaiiiiiii! Na so Mombasa worwor reach!? Hahahaha! There's is God ooo. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 5:31pm On Dec 07, 2018
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 5:38pm On Dec 07, 2018
forgiveness:

That your number 8 is not topped out. grin

See snapshot of kenyan's conversation about the AVIC.

So far they're over 100m,

and over 20flrs in relation to that post(screenshot)
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 5:45pm On Dec 07, 2018
Kur17:

So far they're over 100m,

and over 20flrs in relation to that post(screenshot)

Crooks! A skyscraper is complete once it's topped out but your own is incomplete hence not qualified as a skyscraper. Lying machines. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 5:46pm On Dec 07, 2018
rvp20183:
Only two desolate towers are in that city. I doubt the two completed towers are occupied. That is just like our Konza. In fact Northland & Tatu city in Nairobi metro will thrive before Eko City get off ground.

Wait until that Eko or LEGO city is occupied and thriving like Upperhill

Dumb bastard

As Nairobiwanker Once said. You are that very dumb and exclusively ignorant kid in class, Who always raises his hands to answer questions but ends up making a massive fool of himself
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 5:48pm On Dec 07, 2018
NairobiWalker:

Please continue to feel the Kanenyash with fact @ forgiveness
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 5:49pm On Dec 07, 2018
jaycent:
Only local dogs barks too much, but big dogs don't bark much grin grin that's Lagos for you? If you know you know grin grin

Toothless big dog!!
That's pathetic for a city of 23million people...

Just keep your mouth shut bcz all you say "Lagos is good than Nairobi, Enugu is...Lekki beats Mombasa, Abuja this and that....

Alot of nonsense without any proves. Pics speaks a thousand words

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 5:50pm On Dec 07, 2018
tlann:
she didn't see also when the 688 guy told us the Nigerian govt builds 1million houses for Nigerians every year she is a hypocrite nothing else

How is my favorite punching bag doing today
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 5:51pm On Dec 07, 2018
Kur17:

Just keep your mouth shut bcz all you say "Lagos is good than Nairobi, Enugu is...Lekki beats Mombasa, Abuja this and that....

Slave!! Nairaland is the best thing to happen to Kenya
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 5:53pm On Dec 07, 2018
Kur17:

Toothless big dog!!

You would soon join your ancestors if you don't stop with this hatred
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 6:01pm On Dec 07, 2018
jaycent:
Hahahahahaha please what about there Konza city grin grin any changes in that 20years city grin grin

Bush don take over Konza city na. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 6:04pm On Dec 07, 2018
darfay:

Please continue to feel the Kanenyash with fact @ forgiveness

Those guys are lying machines. Desperados! grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 6:10pm On Dec 07, 2018
darfay:

You would soon join your ancestors if you don't stop with this hatred

I don't hate you(Nigerians) I just pity you, as much as we disapprove of what our politicial leaders are doing but it's like comparing sleeping and death when it comes to your case...those guys have really raped your country dry

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 07, 2018
cool

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Binikingdowm: 6:28pm On Dec 07, 2018
sufferNsmiling:
cool
northern Nigeria*
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 07, 2018
4kDdullard:
Trouble finder grin u dey like go wake trouble wey e dey sleep.why?

grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Binikingdowm: 6:29pm On Dec 07, 2018
I'll create a thread soon on how Nigeria is better than Kenya in all aspect of live
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 07, 2018
forgiveness:

Yet your Generals and lieutenants were feeling the heat with their weak self defence mechanism. grin

I still recall how I crashed the whole debate last year that you had managed to drag on for ages when I asked you 'so what's the tallest building in Nigeria?'. Lol. You ran away. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 6:35pm On Dec 07, 2018
genieluv:

Wow! Jonraid, why did you have to lie about the distance of paved roads in Kenya?

**** Lying is the height of childishness and desperation.

I have been going pages and pages back on this thread and I have observed that some Kenyans here tell lies a lot just to prove their points.

Thanks for letting us know the truth bro.

Lying my dear is a Nigerian past time. Which lies did you observe? Present them and we can clarify your concerns but lying and swindling, that's your thing Nigerians.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2572) (2573) (2574) (2575) (2576) (2577) (2578) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.