Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (2577) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6209413 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2574) (2575) (2576) (2577) (2578) (2579) (2580) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 7:28pm On Dec 07, 2018
Binikingdowm:
the northern Nigeria don't even have a single mineral resources.

When the former president tried to bring education to them, there leaders rejected it, the people were praising the leaders.

When the former president wanted to fight the boko Haram, the (current president) said an attack on boko Haram is an attack on the north.

You guys don't know how it feel to live among them

you cant give western education to people that are islamic....islam have their own education....they dont need western education for nothing....
and incase you dont know....western nations learned from the moors back then while they were still in charge of spain....

islam dont need western people for nothing....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 7:32pm On Dec 07, 2018
it was the moors that told those white morafreaks were to find amelika....colombus knew exactly were he was sailin to....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 07, 2018
Nobody here is snapping pictures to come share. These are widely available pictures that people have posted. The reason there is a dearth of good pictures in Nigeria is because there simply very few nice places one would take a picture on - most of the country is a mix of slum next church next to mosque next to butchery next to farm next to an office.

There could also be lack of proffesional photographers in Nigeria grin just enough people armed with armed camcorders to record third rate movies.

bantudra:

uhhhhh....you wan start with me...??...good night with that....

you kenyans can forget it,that i will start going around nigeria snappin pictures to compare with kenyans....you kenyans are not serious atall....

if you are that interested,then visit nigeria and see yourselfs...

am not interested in snappin photos....

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 7:35pm On Dec 07, 2018
rvp20183:
Nobody here is snapping pictures to come share. These are widely available pictures that people have posted. The reason there is a dearth of good pictures in Nigeria is because there simply very few nice places one would take a picture on - most of the country is a mix of slum next church next to mosque next to butchery next to farm next to an office.

There could also be lack of proffesional photographers in Nigeria grin just enough people armed with armed camcorders to record third rate movies.

while you are busy snappin photos of stuff that belong to foreighners...

pwaaa.......
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 07, 2018
sufferNsmiling:

It is very difficult for nigeria to build skyscrapers when there is no electricity are you going to run the skyscrapers 24 hours on generators I do not forget you cannot put big generators on top of the skyscrapers because of the vibration. Some very tall buildings in the world have transformers in the middle to prevent voltage drop a long distance wires so it is impossible to put generators in the middle of buildings the vibration will be too much that's why a lot of buildings in nigeria collapses.

Im a quasi physicist but I didnt know this. Are you saying generators placed at basement level cant power the very top floors?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 07, 2018
I just knew you were a boko-haram. The way you write with a lot of violence and mindlessness is what makes a successful terrorist. Poor Nigeria. It like Kenya and the whole of Somali were combined.
bantudra:
it was the moors that told those white morafreaks were to find amelika....colombus knew exactly were he was sailin to....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 07, 2018
NairobiWalker:

You know I prefer people who are jerks but honest jerks like the 688 guy or Jaycent or bantudra than hypocrites who pretend they're fair, open minded yet they're the most bigoted people like this genie girl and kazikazi.

Geniewinie is like that SA babes who was spitting holy ghost fire.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 7:41pm On Dec 07, 2018
rvp20183:
I just knew you were a boko-haram. The way you write with a lot of violence and mindlessness is what makes a successful terrorist. Poor Nigeria. It like Kenya and the whole of Somali were combined.

wharever...i was already called many names....

even my own ex girlfriend once called me a demon....

kiiikikiki....soooo cute...

am used to names....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 7:42pm On Dec 07, 2018
Binikingdowm:
we have nothing alike.

All southern tribes in Nigeria are connected somehow but the north is just different.

Over 80% of poor people are in North
90% of out of school children are in North
98% of Nigeria illiterate are in North
They contribute less than 10% to the economy
Yet they take over 50% of the budget
They produce all the terrorist groups in Nigeria from Boko Haram to herdsmen.
80% of bad things about Nigeria are from the north

What do you expect from the marginalised communities...

The same happened to northern Kenya, everything negative from illiteracy to poverty they used to put as on the map...gladly, the situation is changing fast after adoption of the devolved government...

In some areas in northern Kenya, poverty used to be over 90% 5yrs ago today it's less than 50%

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 07, 2018
rvp20183:

That oga is ripe for suicide mission. Nigga lives alone and has all signs of snapping. Hopefully BH follow this thread. He needs the next assignment.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 7:43pm On Dec 07, 2018
TayserMahiri:

That oga is ripe for suicide bombing. Nigga lives alone and has all signs of snapping. Hopefully BH follow this thread. He needs the next assignment.

kiiikikikiki....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 7:46pm On Dec 07, 2018
tashamaria,what are you doing this evening...??...are you going to the disco...??
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Binikingdowm: 7:51pm On Dec 07, 2018
Kur17:

What do you expect from the marginalised communities...

The same happened to northern Kenya, everything negative from illiteracy to poverty they used to put as on the map...gladly, the situation is changing fast after adoption of the devolved government...

In some areas in northern Kenya, poverty used to be over 90% 5yrs ago today it's less than 50%
marginalise wetin?

Dis Kenya guy e be like say ur head no dey house
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 07, 2018
bantudra:
tashamaria,what are you doing this evening...??...are you going to the disco...??

You desperately looking for company. Im not in the mood for a witch today man. Grab your charms and dance. You should be ignored so that loneliness kills you.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 7:53pm On Dec 07, 2018
TayserMahiri:

You desperately looking for company. Im not in the mood for a witch today man. Grab your charms and dance. You should be ignored so that you loneliness kills you.

uhhhhh....thats not nice of you.... cry cry
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 07, 2018
bantudra:

uhhhhh....thats not nice of you.... cry cry

You need to die! You are the scum of the Earth. Useless soul.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 7:56pm On Dec 07, 2018
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Lionessza6(f): 7:57pm On Dec 07, 2018
TayserMahiri:

LMFAO. I'm sure she started "attacking"poor Kenyans out of nowhere , none of them asked for it grin. What a nut job grin grin grin grin grin.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 7:58pm On Dec 07, 2018
TayserMahiri:

You need to die! You are the scum of the Earth. Useless soul.

why do you hate me so much....?

comman,give me a hug....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 8:01pm On Dec 07, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Exactly.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 8:05pm On Dec 07, 2018
Binikingdowm:
marginalise wetin?

Dis Kenya guy e be like say ur head no dey house

#Bikinidown Can u write an understandable proper English...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 8:05pm On Dec 07, 2018
that tashamaria guy is full of hatred....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 8:06pm On Dec 07, 2018
Kur17:

How does somebody call themselves bikinidown. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Binikingdowm: 8:08pm On Dec 07, 2018
Kur17:

this Na the kin English wey we sabi pass, if u nor fit understand wetin I write so then no need for you to near Nigeria
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 8:08pm On Dec 07, 2018
Kur17:

its called pidgin english and we are proud of it...we are not going to try to speak english better than english people...

we are nigerians and we dont give a fvck about white people....

pwaaa....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 8:09pm On Dec 07, 2018
bantudra:

its called pidgin english and we are proud of it...we are not going to try to speak english better than english people...

we are nigerians and we dont give a fvck about white people....

pwaaa....

You don't have to speak better than English people, just good enough to be understood.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 8:10pm On Dec 07, 2018
NairobiWalker:

its bini and not bikini...get your head out of your kenyan gutter....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 8:10pm On Dec 07, 2018
NairobiWalker:

You don't have to speak better than English people, just good enough to be understood.

you understand pidgin,you just dont want to admit it....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 8:13pm On Dec 07, 2018
NairobiWalker:

It's obvious what they're always obsessed with...sissies grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 8:15pm On Dec 07, 2018
Kur17:

It's obvious what they're always obsessed with...sissies grin

and what is wrong with that...??...

when i meet kenyan ladies in europe,they cant keep their hands off me...they always wanted to yansh me finish....

shieeetttt,i nearly forgot how to write,with,right now....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 07, 2018
NairobiWalker:

grin grin

Suffer smiling, I love how you always tell these brothers the truth. You're their medicine. grin

The problem with you kenyans are having is most people in nigeria are illiterate and it is very difficult to explain to an illiterate. An illiterate believes that he is the best in the world even better than people in europe and america when they are dying of poverty hunger and insecurity.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 8:25pm On Dec 07, 2018
sufferNsmiling:

The problem with you kenyans are having is most people in nigeria are illiterate and it is very difficult to explain to an illiterate. An illiterate believes that he is the best in the world even better than people in europe and america when they are dying of poverty hunger and insecurity.

Thank you for hearing us brother. It's really frustrating dealing with some of these Nigerians here. You are the only honest Nigerian here.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2574) (2575) (2576) (2577) (2578) (2579) (2580) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.