Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (2576) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6150480 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2573) (2574) (2575) (2576) (2577) (2578) (2579) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 07, 2018
Binikingdowm:
I'll create a thread soon on how Nigeria is better than Kenya in all aspect of live

There's one already. Look up there.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 07, 2018
NairobiWalker:

Kenyans are as patriotic as any other people in Africa. Going by what I read on this thread, Nigerians aren't different - you've been posting a picture way way way more rosy than what's actually on ground - gems like Nigerians run business in African countries, the giant of Africa, Nigerians are the most good looking Africans, there are no slums in Nigeria (when we can clearly see them), no one starves in Nigeria (when it's well known Nigeria has one of the highest malnutrition in the world with among the lowest life expectancy). I mean - your brothers wouldn't be believing in such absurdity if there wasn't any blind patriotism in Nigeria.

I don't get the enthusiasm of Nigerians towards their country either especially considering your economy has been shrinking for the past 5 years.

grin This sentence is ridiculously self contradicting. grin. How can we not be criticizing the government when we are painting a gloomy picture of ourselves?

You've definitely never been to Kenyan social media, lol. Kenyans could be the biggest critics of their government on this planet. Please, follow a Kenyan on Twitter or join a Kenyan Facebook group - stop talking out of ignorance.

Again, you've always been an ignorant girl. The last time you were here you were going on on how Kenyans are dark skinned and not good looking, now you're saying the most ridiculous thing one could ever say.

Kenyans have been known to be the harshest critics of themselves - after traveling through East Africa, most people will tell you for instance that the only reason Kenya is ranked as the most corrupt country in East Africa is because we criticize our government too much and make everyone see it's weaknesses.

You're beyond being enlightened. You're extremely ignorant.

Please ignore a lot of nigerians on this trade and also nigerians in general as most of us are brainless. I went for holiday in botswana and I was shocked nigerians who are using zimbabwean, malawi, tanzanian and zambian passport. When nigeria's traveled it cannot even bring out the nigeria passports.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 6:37pm On Dec 07, 2018
Kur17:

I don't hate you(Nigerians) I just pity you, as much as we disapprove of what our politicial leaders are doing but it's like comparing sleeping and death when it comes to your case...those guys have really raped your country dry

And you came to Nairaland to tell us this?

Your very jealous azz is lying
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 6:44pm On Dec 07, 2018
sufferNsmiling:
cool

And how they worship their army, too bad!!!

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 6:45pm On Dec 07, 2018
TayserMahiri:

I still recall how I crashed the whole debate last year that you had managed to drag on for ages when I asked you 'so what's the tallest building in Nigeria?'. Lol. You ran away. grin

You crashed nothing. Nairobi for sure has the tallest building but Lagos has more skyscrapers than the whole of Kenya. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 07, 2018
forgiveness:

I tire ooo! There's nothing in Nairobi after seeing recycled pictures million times. grin

You said there is nothing in nairobi even nigerian websites place nairobi higher than any city in nigeria.

https:///best-places-live-africa-top-10-cities/

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 07, 2018
forgiveness:

You crashed nothing. Nairobi for sure has the tallest building but Lagos has more skyscrapers than the whole of Kenya. grin

NairobiWalker asked you for the list of all of them and their heights so we can countercheck and prove you wrong. Nairobi alone has taller skyscrapers than the entire West Africa and we can even give you North, Central and some bits of Southern Africa as back up. And then in a few more yrs we will give you even SA grin By that time we shall have left your league (you bloody Africans ! ) grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 6:57pm On Dec 07, 2018
hey...!!...

tashamaria,how you dey...??...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 7:00pm On Dec 07, 2018
NairobiWalker:

Kenyans are as patriotic as any other people in Africa. Going by what I read on this thread, Nigerians aren't different - you've been posting a picture way way way more rosy than what's actually on ground - gems like Nigerians run business in African countries, the giant of Africa, Nigerians are the most good looking Africans, there are no slums in Nigeria (when we can clearly see them), no one starves in Nigeria (when it's well known Nigeria has one of the highest malnutrition in the world with among the lowest life expectancy). I mean - your brothers wouldn't be believing in such absurdity if there wasn't any blind patriotism in Nigeria.

I don't get the enthusiasm of Nigerians towards their country either especially considering your economy has been shrinking for the past 5 years.

grin This sentence is ridiculously self contradicting. grin. How can we not be criticizing the government when we are painting a gloomy picture of ourselves?

You've definitely never been to Kenyan social media, lol. Kenyans could be the biggest critics of their government on this planet. Please, follow a Kenyan on Twitter or join a Kenyan Facebook group - stop talking out of ignorance.

Again, you've always been an ignorant girl. The last time you were here you were going on on how Kenyans are dark skinned and not good looking, now you're saying the most ridiculous thing one could ever say.

Kenyans have been known to be the harshest critics of themselves - after traveling through East Africa, most people will tell you for instance that the only reason Kenya is ranked as the most corrupt country in East Africa is because we criticize our government too much and make everyone see it's weaknesses.

You're beyond being enlightened. You're extremely ignorant.

we nigerians are not patriotic...we are tribalistic...each tribe is a nation of its own....we just like to fight....their is a difference....

you can say we are a conglomeration of tribal nations....or kingdoms...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 07, 2018
Binikingdowm:
northern Nigeria*

But is still nigeria
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 07, 2018
bantudra:
hey...!!...

tashamaria,how you dey...??...

You Mothafvcka !
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Dec 07, 2018
bantudra:

we nigerians are not patriotic...we are tribalistic...each tribe is a nation of its own....we just like to fight....their is a difference....

you can say we are a conglomeration of tribal nations....or kingdoms...

We know fool! Stop repeating this foolishness
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 7:04pm On Dec 07, 2018
nigeria is different than kenya...comparin each other makes no sense....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Dec 07, 2018
TayserMahiri:

I still recall how I crashed the whole debate last year that you had managed to drag on for ages when I asked you 'so what's the tallest building in Nigeria?'. Lol. You ran away. grin

Nigeria's tallest buildings are in dream land and they will be complete in 2050
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 7:05pm On Dec 07, 2018
TayserMahiri:

We know fool! Stop repeating this foolishness

uhhhh...tasha,why are you always pissed....??...relax,man....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 7:06pm On Dec 07, 2018
TayserMahiri:

You Mothafvcka !

kiiikikiki...its easy to press your buttons...you puppet....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 7:07pm On Dec 07, 2018
forgiveness:

You saw 11 skyscrapers with names attached to each of them but because you are a deceiver, you want to list unfinished projects on your list. grin

List them and show me the pictures but you couldn't. Lying machine. grin

Please, list the 13 skyscrapers......if they actually exist, you would have listed them already.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 7:08pm On Dec 07, 2018
NairobiWalker:

Please, list the 13 skyscrapers......if they actually exist, you would have listed them already.

say pwetty pwease with cherry on it...

kiki....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Binikingdowm: 7:10pm On Dec 07, 2018
sufferNsmiling:

But is still nigeria
we have nothing alike.

All southern tribes in Nigeria are connected somehow but the north is just different.

Over 80% of poor people are in North
90% of out of school children are in North
98% of Nigeria illiterate are in North
They contribute less than 10% to the economy
Yet they take over 50% of the budget
They produce all the terrorist groups in Nigeria from Boko Haram to herdsmen.
80% of bad things about Nigeria are from the north
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 7:11pm On Dec 07, 2018
tlann:
she didn't see also when the 688 guy told us the Nigerian govt builds 1million houses for Nigerians every year she is a hypocrite nothing else

You know I prefer people who are jerks but honest jerks like the 688 guy or Jaycent or bantudra than hypocrites who pretend they're fair, open minded yet they're the most bigoted people like this genie girl and kazikazi.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 7:14pm On Dec 07, 2018
forgiveness:

Crooks! A skyscraper is complete once it's topped out but your own is incomplete hence not qualified as a skyscraper. Lying machines. grin

I gave you a list of 14 floors, you're struggling to knock 3 out of the list - you don't even realize by knocking the 3 off, Nairobi is still ahead of Lagos. Please, list us the Lagos Skyscrapers.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 7:15pm On Dec 07, 2018
NairobiWalker:

You know I prefer people who are jerks but honest jerks like the 688 guy or Jaycent or bantudra than hypocrites who pretend they're fair, open minded yet they're the most bigoted people like this genie girl and kazikazi.

uhhhhh....you wan start with me...??...good night with that....

you kenyans can forget it,that i will start going around nigeria snappin pictures to compare with kenyans....you kenyans are not serious atall....

if you are that interested,then visit nigeria and see yourselfs...

am not interested in snappin photos....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 07, 2018
Jay254:
Two Rivers

Took a few slack snapshots from the Artcaffe earlier today

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 7:17pm On Dec 07, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Took a few slack snapshots from the Artcaffe earlier today wink

booooooooooorin......

kiiiikikikikiki.....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 07, 2018
We have near similar north-south dichotomy however we have no Oil in the south - and if there are any mineral prospect - it most likely will come from the north. So we are similar except the OIL. The sooner you start walking and working towards a solution to that divide the better. Long term a united nigeria will be good. The solution will come when Nigeria economy divest from Oil into real sectors. Then youll realize have those many people up the north are critical for success.

Nigeria problem is not the North. It is the OIL that has not had any impact on Nigeria economy & people. Actually it has had negative impact - led to civil wars, coups, corruption and totally collapse of the other sectors of the economy.

Binikingdowm:
we have nothing alike.

All southern tribes in Nigeria are connected somehow but the north is just different.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 07, 2018
Binikingdowm:
we have nothing alike.

And you forgot that the southern parts of nigeria are slaves to the north and the northerners have been ruling nigeria for a long time
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 7:23pm On Dec 07, 2018
sufferNsmiling:

And you forgot that the southern parts of nigeria are slaves to the north and the northerners have been ruling nigeria for a long time

you ipobians are the most foolish nigerians....how can the north be the poorest and still be slave masters to the rest....??

does that even make sense to you....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Binikingdowm: 7:23pm On Dec 07, 2018
rvp20183:
We have near similar north-south dichotomy however we have no Oil in the south - and if there are an mineral prospect - it most likely will come from the north. So we are similar. The sooner you start walking and working towards a solution to that divide the better. Long term a united nigeria will be good.
the northern Nigeria don't even have a single mineral resources.

When the former president tried to bring education to them, there leaders rejected it, the people were praising the leaders.

When the former president wanted to fight the boko Haram, the (current president) said an attack on boko Haram is an attack on the north.

You guys don't know how it feel to live among them
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 07, 2018
forgiveness:

We dont want theory my sista grin We want facts. Bring the list

If you're proud about better than Kenya then what do we say because we find it normal to have taller skyscrapers than all Africans combined (minus one country we're yet to deal with).
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 07, 2018
NairobiWalker:

It is very difficult for nigeria to build skyscrapers when there is no electricity are you going to run the skyscrapers 24 hours on generators I do not forget you cannot put big generators on top of the skyscrapers because of the vibration. Some very tall buildings in the world have transformers in the middle to prevent voltage drop a long distance wires so it is impossible to put generators in the middle of buildings the vibration will be too much that's why a lot of buildings in nigeria collapses.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 7:26pm On Dec 07, 2018
sufferNsmiling:

It is very difficult for nigeria to build skyscrapers when there is no electricity are you going to run the skyscrapers 24 hours on generators I do not forget you cannot put big generators on top of the skyscrapers because of the vibration. Some very tall buildings in the world have transformers in the middle to prevent voltage drop a long distance wires so it is impossible to put generators in the middle of buildings the vibration will be too much that's why a lot of buildings in nigeria collapses.

grin grin

Suffer smiling, I love how you always tell these brothers the truth. You're their medicine. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 7:28pm On Dec 07, 2018
bantudra:

you ipobians are the most foolish nigerians....how can the north be the poorest and still be slave masters to the rest....??

does that even make sense to you....

See now you're fighting your own brother for telling you the truth. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2573) (2574) (2575) (2576) (2577) (2578) (2579) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.