Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,601 members, 7,840,427 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (2587) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6252585 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2584) (2585) (2586) (2587) (2588) (2589) (2590) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 12:46pm On Dec 08, 2018
rvp20183:
Classic hair splitting - we would have to go thro that site- and correct all the data. Nairobi Walker has shown your Nairobi's 14 Skyscrapper. You have at best 9 or less.

Don't be daft. Show me those two skyscrapers exists. Foreigners here are reading your bold face lies. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 12:51pm On Dec 08, 2018
rvp20183:
Make that high-rise buildings. Skycrapper can be 50m or 100m. It just depend on how it's defined. The site that we quote - uses the same standards for both Abuja and Mombasa - and Mombasa whips Abuja senseless.

The Emporis Standards Committee defines a high-rise building as "a multi-story structure between 35–100 meters tall, or a building of unknown height from 12–39 floors" and a skyscraper as "a multi-story building whose architectural height is at least 100 m or 330 ft."

Crook! Skyscraper in this modern world places the height at above 100m. grin

Why did the same emporia not include 99m buildings among skyscrapers? grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 12:51pm On Dec 08, 2018
forgiveness:

Are you trying to fool yourself or what? grin

The first picture is the render of Azuri Towers and you can see the top is a smaller rectangle shape than the rest. Now, see the main construction. What do you see? You will see the two buildings have the same smaller rectangle shape to signify that it is topped out. Bhuhahahaha!

This picture was taken in June or July and by now the last tower is topped out. Chaiiiiiii! grin

Really!? See snapshot 2. Did you see NECOM and Communication building seperately? grin

This is a report on federal government assets in Lagos. You don't know better than Nigerians. grin

4 Bourdilion Towers is 100m+

As you can see, the 13 skyscrapers stands jigigba.

Lying machine, remove one Africa and you have 10.

13 > 10 bhuhahahaha!

Answer these questions.

1. Show me a picture if the Ministry of communication tower now that you insist it exists.

2. Show proof that Bourdilon tower is 100m

3. Tell me if Emporis is lying about the height of Independence house being 83m. https://hotels.ng/places/building/1194-independence-house
Remember to show your proof.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 1:09pm On Dec 08, 2018
NairobiWalker:

Answer these questions.

1. Show me a picture if the Ministry of communication tower now that you insist it exists.

2. Show proof that Bourdilon tower is 100m

3. Tell me if Emporis is lying about the height of Independence house being 83m. https://hotels.ng/places/building/1194-independence-house
Remember to show your proof.

I have shown you a news paper report on federal government assets. I think that will do.

I have shown you the Skyscrapercity report on 4 Bourdilion. I ain't gonna repeat myself.

Emporis showed independent house is 103 meters. Where did you get your emporis information from? grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PROVERBZ(m): 1:12pm On Dec 08, 2018
eko tower ll Victoria island

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 1:13pm On Dec 08, 2018
TayserMahiri:

I really feel for you. You have never won a battle here grin

But you are a cool headed guy. Damn me if I ever kick you in the jabulanis.

I don't wine about winning battles, I smash and refill empty skulls with hard facts. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 1:14pm On Dec 08, 2018
PROVERBZ:

Wow! shocked grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 1:21pm On Dec 08, 2018
forgiveness:

I have shown you a news paper report on federal government assets. I think that will do.

Why is it so hard to provide a picture of a building if it exists really? ;DWhat is the use of a federal government report if you can simply post a picture? Please post us a picture of the Ministry of Communication tower.

I have shown you the Skyscrapercity report on 4 Bourdilion. I ain't gonna repeat myself.

Which report? Skyscrapercity is a forum like Nairaland, since when do forums provide reports?

Emporis showed independent house is 103 meters. Where did you get your emporis information from? grin

Dude, this building was constructed in 1960. You said yourself here that the first skyscraper in Africa was Cocoa house in Ibadan that was constructed in 1965. If independence house is 100m then why is it not the first skyscraper in Africa?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 1:42pm On Dec 08, 2018
NairobiWalker:

Why is it so had to provide a picture of a building if it exists really? What is the use of a federal government report if you can simply post a picture? Please post us a picture of the Ministry of Communication tower.

Which report? Skyscrapercity is a forum like Nairaland, since when do forums provide reports?

Dude, this building was constructed in 1960. You said yourself here that the first skyscraper in Africa was Cocoa house in Ibadan that was constructed in 1965. If independence house is 100m then why is it not the first skyscraper in Africa?

When I get to Highland on Monday or Tuesday, I will snap it myself. So, wait until then. grin

If you knew Skyscrapercity is just a forum, why did you use it to prove AViC apartment is above 100m? grin

Cocoa house was the tallest in the whole of Africa.

Anyway, all I know is, independent house is more than 100m.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 1:51pm On Dec 08, 2018
forgiveness:

When I get to Highland on Monday or Tuesday, I will snap it myself. So, wait until then. grin

If you knew Skyscrapercity is just a forum, why did you use it to prove AViC apartment is above 100m? grin

Cocoa house was the tallest in the whole of Africa.

Anyway, all I know is, independent house is more than 100m.

Since you're confusing yourself, let's go one by one. Let's start with Ministry of Communication Tower. Please, show us a photo of the Ministry of communication tower. Let's get done with that before we move to the next. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 1:54pm On Dec 08, 2018
NairobiWalker:

Since you're confusing yourself, let's go one by one. Let's start with Ministry of Communication Tower. Please, show us a photo of the Ministry of communication tower. Let's get done with that before we move to the next. grin

Wait until Monday to see it. Afterall, I have shown you two separate valid journals that proved it exists. grin

Next!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 1:59pm On Dec 08, 2018
forgiveness:

Wait until Monday to see it. Afterall, I have shown you two separate valid journals that proved it exists. grin

Next!

You're clearly done man. grin

Even you know this is a wild goose chase. You can never hold a logical argument, you're the sycophantic type who posts bullshit while idiot cheerleaders like Obaaderemi cheer you on but when your idiotic cheerleaders are not around, it's extremely easy to corner you.

You know the only reason you can't post a photo of the building is it doesn't exist. grin You can't post a photo of something that doesn't exist grin. Just be humble and accept you're an ignorant liar. All the photos we post here we didn't take them. They exist online. Search the photo of that building online and post or accept you lost. grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 2:12pm On Dec 08, 2018
NairobiWalker:

You're clearly done man. grin

Even you know this is a wild goose chase. You can never hold a logical argument, you're the sycophantic type who posts bullshit while idiot cheerleaders like Obaaderemi cheer you on but when your idiotic cheerleaders are not around, it's extremely easy to corner you.

You know the only reason you can't post a photo of the building is it doesn't exist. grin You can't post a photo of something that doesn't exist grin. Just be humble and accept you're an ignorant liar. All the photos we post here we didn't take them. They exist online. Search the photo of that building online and post or accept you lost. grin

Which wild goose?

And yet it is indicated on journals.

Once you mix up the names you don't get the accurate pictures. NDIC for example will give you NECOM but it's not so.

I will get the building picture for you life and direct. Don't worry yourself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 2:12pm On Dec 08, 2018
rvp20183:
You specialize in hair-splitting and nit-picking. You want us to argue about 39.9 and 40?. You're just KaziKazi type - That site has settle the debate about which country has more skyscrappers - and it's not even close.
Ho ho ho ho..
Huhuhuhuh....
Pwaaaaaa
Which building in Kenya is 200m tall? Just show me
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 2:14pm On Dec 08, 2018
Kazikazi:
Ho ho ho ho..
Huhuhuhuh....
Pwaaaaaa
Which building in Kenya is 200m tall? Just show me

They have just one.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 2:21pm On Dec 08, 2018
forgiveness:

Which wild goose?

And yet it is indicated on journals.

Once you mix up the names you don't get the accurate pictures. NDIC for example will give you NECOM but it's not so.

I will get the building picture for you life and direct. Don't worry yourself.

The fact that your source is not even sure if it's height means your source is just as confused as you.

Please, post us a photo of the building, it is that simple man...... alternatively you can be humble enough and accept you were ignorant and lying. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 2:22pm On Dec 08, 2018
forgiveness:

They have just one.
They are lying.Britam tower is 133m.Let them show me a building of 200m in Kenya.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Iwantslavesgone: 2:23pm On Dec 08, 2018
gallivant:

Black skins are better, they have more melanin. smiley

Masai keep deceiving your ugly was. No wonder you fools are owned by one family and your white and Indian masters .
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Iwantslavesgone: 2:25pm On Dec 08, 2018
Lionessza6:

LMFAO. How are we taking advantage of other Africans?. Did we tell them not to put themselves out there as potential hosts ? grin. I don't think we are the jealous ones here , but I could be wrong grin grin grin. Stop playing victim and build facilities that could enable your country to be considered for such events, until then Mzantsi will continue doing what it does best grin.

Slave girl shut your ugly mouth up . Zulus are trashy prostitutes who are a nuisance to Africa. Lazy goat .
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 2:27pm On Dec 08, 2018
NairobiWalker:

The fact that your source is not even sure if it's height means your source is just as confused as you.

Please, post us a photo of the building, it is that simple man...... alternatively you can be humble enough and accept you were ignorant and lying. grin

Two sources are not sure because of height? grin

So, all those places doesn't exist? Bhuhahahaha? grin

Dude, you have seen it on paper, it's up to you to cure yourself of ignorance. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 2:27pm On Dec 08, 2018
forgiveness:

Two sources are not sure because of height? grin

So, all those places doesn't exist? Bhuhahahaha? grin

Dude, you have seen it on paper, it's up to you to cure yourself of ignorance. grin

I don't need writings, I just want a photo. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 2:28pm On Dec 08, 2018
NairobiWalker:

I don't need writings, I just want a photo. grin

Then wait. That's all. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Iwantslavesgone: 2:29pm On Dec 08, 2018
NairobiWalker:

Will you fools just stop deceiving yourself, your Kenya is a tiny shthole no one cares about. Nigeria will always be the giant of Africa whether it pain you or not . Complete with Uganda first before talking to us. Foolishness.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 2:29pm On Dec 08, 2018
Kazikazi:
They are lying.Britam tower is 133m.Let them show me a building of 200m in Kenya.

Are you sure? Where is your proof?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 2:30pm On Dec 08, 2018
forgiveness:

Then wait. That's all. grin

So can we now agree your list is now 13-1 and move on to next? grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Dec 08, 2018
forgiveness:

Bhuhahahaha! The whole of Nigeria? grin My friend, Lagos state alone has more skyscrapers than the whole of Kenya. grin
keep on patting yourself on the back..numbers dont lie my friend..Lagos is no where Nairobi ..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 2:41pm On Dec 08, 2018
PROVERBZ:

Do you know the names of the two buildings in the snapshot below,? Thanks

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 08, 2018
kikuyu1:

I've never forgotten the words til now! My first Naij was a Yoruba who told me he liked Nai cause it was clean and orderly:THAT WAS BACK IN 93!!? NGAIEEEEE! Kenya was then in the midst of a slide to the 5th world arrested and reversed in 2003 . I then realised the image of the 'Giant' and the reality were a world apart.
Truth the Giant is a mess an naijas out there knows it
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 2:45pm On Dec 08, 2018
mtisTheQubit:

keep on patting yourself on the back..numbers dont lie my friend..Lagos is no where Nairobi ..

Are you still living in self denial or should I say self delusion? You don't have any numbers. Just 11 skyscrapers in the whole of Kenya. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2584) (2585) (2586) (2587) (2588) (2589) (2590) ... (9933)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.