Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,923 members, 7,841,517 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (2590) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6254527 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2587) (2588) (2589) (2590) (2591) (2592) (2593) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 3:55pm On Dec 08, 2018
forgiveness:

Show me or I will expose you peeps once again. grin

We are waiting for the pictures liar. Get on with it!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 08, 2018
darfay:

You even follow biafra. Mehn slow down on the Naija obsession
hey darfay what your story about biafra..my two hausa friends told me a different story while the igbo guy had a diffrent one..so what ya take. grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 3:56pm On Dec 08, 2018
mtisTheQubit:

Serious man i just want to monitor the progress of the zoo..no biggie grin

Stop asking strangers(foreigners especially) of their ethnicity.its demeaning to say the least

Later if they say Kenyans worship them like gods you guys would state hurting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 08, 2018
darfay:

Stop asking strangers(foreigners especially) of their ethnicity.its demeaning to say the least

Later if they say Kenyans worship them like gods you guys would state hurting
i dont know , they just tell me for real..not sure why they do so...but got say ya country is divided one..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 4:00pm On Dec 08, 2018
mtisTheQubit:

hey darfay what your story about biafra..my two hausa friends told me a different story while the igbo guy had a diffrent one..so what ya take. grin grin

Well biafra is an ideology that has nothing to do with Kenyans

Hausa don't travel, much less Kenya of all places if @ all.(knowing one in your kon3 is a joke knowing 2 is an outright lie) That was very weak of you
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 4:01pm On Dec 08, 2018
mtisTheQubit:

i dont know , they just tell me for real..not sure why they do so...but got say ya country is divided one..

You are big child

Cc pavore,68816419 do you guys go about announcing your ethnicity
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 4:02pm On Dec 08, 2018
forgiveness:

Saying Nairobi was clean and orderly in 1993 doesn't tantamount to better than. Don't be dull. grin

Genius,Nairobi was a poohole by any standard in 93-it reflected the national failings at all levels! Street kids ruled everywhere,poverty climbed rapidly,all city services from garbage collection to health had failed and entire estates would go months without water,people would rather get peacefully mugged by pistol wielding thugs than shaken down by violent cops-in January a cop was shot dead around Tom Mboya. They went apes hit!! They rioted,beating,stealing,arresting and robbing innocents as far as 2 km away. A pal in a bar a k away told me how they stormed the door with a landrover like this.
Everyone inside,the patrons,waitresses and bouncers suffered punches,kicks and baton blows-one guy woke up 2 days later in Kenyatta with brain damage. That was 'clean and orderly Nairobi,' in Naij eyes.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 08, 2018
darfay:

Well biafra is an ideology that has nothing to do with Kenyans

Hausa don't travel, much less Kenya of all places if @ all.(knowing one in your kon3 is a joke knowing 2 is an outright lie) That was very weak of you
I got some Hausa friends..to be specific (Fulani)..they kinda look like somalis in a way..Funny you say people dont travel...ya got meet people my friend grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 4:04pm On Dec 08, 2018
mtisTheQubit:

To start with, they only make up 0.0005% of your population. Because you come across them in Nollywood movies doesn't mean you know a Nigerian personally

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 4:07pm On Dec 08, 2018
mtisTheQubit:

I got some Hausa friends..to be specific (Fulani)..they kinda look like somalis in a way..Funny you say people dont travel...ya got meet people my friend grin

Fulani in Kenya??

Very soon you go c tarok people too

Why do you study our ethnic groups in schools. Is that not national obsession

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 08, 2018
darfay:

To start with, they only make up 0.0005% of your population. Because you come across them in Nollywood movies doesn't mean you know a Nigerian personally
Nolyywood movies i dont watch..not that they are that bad but not my taste...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 4:09pm On Dec 08, 2018
mtisTheQubit:

Nowenuse this one say Fulani people full Kenya

You already sound stupid stop your crap story of phantom Nigerians Biko
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 08, 2018
darfay:

Fulani in Kenya??

Very soon you go c tarok people too

Why do you study our ethnic groups in schools. Is that not national obsession
My friend know people grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 08, 2018
darfay:

Nowenuse this one say Fulani people full Kenya

You already sound stupid stop your crap story of phantom Nigerians Biko
Funny ya dont get it..you sound like dont travel alot..Not all Fulanis are cattle hunters..ya just being jealous grin
Funny population of over 30 millions are just villagers grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Binikingdowm: 4:15pm On Dec 08, 2018
Hmm so porth Harcourth has more sky scrappers than Kenya
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 4:17pm On Dec 08, 2018
mtisTheQubit:

Nolyywood movies i dont watch..not that they are that bad but not my taste...

Obsession with Nigerians is a national issue in Kenya. We deprive you of your women who prefer us.
Pidgin English is gaining grounds in Kenya

See snapshot below

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 08, 2018
darfay:

Obsession with Nigerians is a national issue in Kenya. We deprive you of your women who prefer us.
Pidgin English is gaining grounds in Kenya

See snapshot below
Dont you guys get it when someone is joking..using Pidgin in Kenya is a form of a joke..Even the sound of it is joke..If i want to emphasize my joke , i top up with a pidgin slang grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 4:21pm On Dec 08, 2018
darfay:

Nawa o

Kazikazi is it true Mombasa is better than dar er salam
Better in what?
FYI Dar es salaam's property value is 12b$, which is more than Nairobi at 9b$.And Dar is the largest city in east Africa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 4:24pm On Dec 08, 2018
mtisTheQubit:

Dont you guys get it when someone is joking..using Pidgin in Kenya is a form of a joke..Even the sound of it is joke..If i want to emphasize my joke , i top up with a pidgin slang grin grin

How is your pidgin English?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 4:24pm On Dec 08, 2018
NairobiWalker:

I think we are done. Don't bring this topic again. You're clearly done, you don't even have enough knowledge and clearly you're playing stupid to avoid accepting the truth. Bye and I urge guys here to stop responding to your stupid skyscraper battles you keep bringing and keep getting your ass whooped.

Since you are too scared to let it out, I am gonna help you. grin

NairobiWalker:

Good, here are Nairobi buildings with over 100m height.

1. Britam Tower - 200m
2. Avic office block - 184m
3. UAP Tower - 163m
4. Avic hotel - 143m
5. Times Tower - 140m
6. Prism tower - 133m
7. LeMac Tower - 126m
8. Parliament Tower - 120m
9. Teleposta Tower - 120m
10. KICC - 105m
11. Upper Hill chambers - 104m
12. Social Security House - 103m
13. One Place Africa - 100m
14. Avic apartments - 116m

Can I see what Lagos got?

1. Avic Towers are far from being topped out. (See snapshot 1) 3 knocked out. grin

2. Upper hills chamber is not up to 100m. The floor stopped at 21 floors and that is why it is slightly higher than the 4th Avenue of 84.80m. ( see snapshot 2) bhuhahahaha! Another 1 knocked out. Now, 4 out. grin

3. One place Africa is not up to 100m. 1 smashed out. A total of 5 smashed out.

4. Where is that guy asking me why I included uncompleted buildings? Parliamentary Tower is what? Hypocrites! grin

Anyway, 5 towers knocked out from 14 skyscrapers then you are left with 9 skyscrapers. Bhuhahahaha! grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 08, 2018
Kazikazi:
Better in what?
FYI Dar es salaam's property value is 12b$, which is more than Nairobi at 9b$.And Dar is the largest city in east Africa.

Nigga why do you drag Kenya in your posts..we get it , Dar is the Dubai of Africa but can you please desist from mixing ya stuff with Kenya..people might think we are related grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 4:25pm On Dec 08, 2018
Kazikazi:
Better in what?

Exactly, it even looks finer than Nairobi or should I say harare wink wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 4:26pm On Dec 08, 2018
kikuyu1:

Genius,Nairobi was a poohole by any standard in 93-it reflected the national failings at all levels! Street kids ruled everywhere,poverty climbed rapidly,all city services from garbage collection to health had failed and entire estates would go months without water,people would rather get peacefully mugged by pistol wielding thugs than shaken down by violent cops-in January a cop was shot dead around Tom Mboya. They went apes hit!! They rioted,beating,stealing,arresting and robbing innocents as far as 2 km away. A pal in a bar a k away told me how they stormed the door with a landrover like this.
Everyone inside,the patrons,waitresses and bouncers suffered punches,kicks and baton blows-one guy woke up 2 days later in Kenyatta with brain damage. That was 'clean and orderly Nairobi,' in Naij eyes.

Maybe he lived in the presidential palace. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 08, 2018
Kazikazi:
Better in what?
in terms of population nothing else like Nigeria is the giant of Africa in terms of population nothing else is as simple as that

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 4:27pm On Dec 08, 2018
mtisTheQubit:

Nigga why do you drag Kenya in your posts..we get it , Dar is the Dubai of Africa but can you please desist from mixing ya stuff with Kenya..people might think we are related grin grin

Why is Kenya afraid of Tz, at least show them respect for feeding you guys
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Dec 08, 2018
darfay:

Exactly, it even looks finer than Nairobi or should I say harare wink wink
What about Lagos the dumpsite .. grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 4:28pm On Dec 08, 2018
tlann:
in terms of population nothing else like Nigeria is the giant of Africa in terms of population nothing else is as simple as that

Tz really makes you guys scared
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 08, 2018
darfay:

Why is Kenya afraid of Tz, at least show them respect for feeding you guys
You i really really wanted to ask you..How old are you biko grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 4:29pm On Dec 08, 2018
gallivant:

Show us the pictures of the ministry of communication skyscraper and stop being a pathological liar.

Which one have you showed me?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 4:30pm On Dec 08, 2018
gallivant:

Do we need to prove anything to lazy Tanzanians? Why don't you show us yours. Better yet, go create a Tanzanian thread and post it there. We are not interested.
Weather you r interested or not it doesn't matter.Your britam is 133m.antenna is not a building.Anyone can place a rod on top of a building!

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 4:31pm On Dec 08, 2018
tlann:

As a Nairalander that you are, you must surely have seen this fact

"our country Nigeria is the giant of Africa"

If you don't like it leave Nairaland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 08, 2018
forgiveness:

Since you are too scared to let it out, I am gonna help you. grin

1. Avic Towers are far from being topped out. (See snapshot 1) 3 knocked out. grin

2. Upper hills chamber is not up to 100m. The floor stopped at 21 floors and that is why it is slightly higher than the 4th Avenue of 84.80m. ( see snapshot 2) bhuhahahaha! Another 1 knocked out. Now, 4 out. grin

3. One place Africa is not up to 100m. 1 smashed out. A total of 5 smashed out.

4. Where is that guy asking me why I included uncompleted buildings? Parliamentary Tower is what? Hypocrites! grin

Anyway, 5 towers knocked out from 14 skyscrapers then you are left with 9 skyscrapers. Bhuhahahaha! grin

Too much posts..just show us the Ministry of Communication Tower already..we've been waiting for soo long.. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2587) (2588) (2589) (2590) (2591) (2592) (2593) ... (9933)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.