Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,000 members, 7,841,839 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (2589) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6254726 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2586) (2587) (2588) (2589) (2590) (2591) (2592) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 3:07pm On Dec 08, 2018
NairobiWalker:

Which facts? Like insisting a non-existent building exists? grin

Please, show me the existing Skyscrappers in the whole of Kenya. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 3:11pm On Dec 08, 2018
mtisTheQubit:

which list ? grin

He listed a non-existent building, I cornered his ass now he's looking for a way out. He wants the topic to change so bad. I'm not giving him his way until he accepts he was stupid, ignorant and lying. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 08, 2018
forgiveness:

Of all the existing Skyscrappers in the whole of Kenya. Now you understand. grin
You my friend is not ready with facts cheesy...first to proof you are a good boy , show NairobiWalker the Ministry of Communication Tower grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 3:12pm On Dec 08, 2018
NairobiWalker:

No problem, we'll get there but first things first. Question - does the Ministry of Communication Tower exist? If it does, on which street is it? Please post us a photo of it. grin

You should have told me you are scared to make the list but don't worry, I won't expose you too much. Just little. grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 3:13pm On Dec 08, 2018
forgiveness:

Please, show me the existing Skyscrappers in the whole of Kenya. grin

I think we are done. Don't bring this topic again. You're clearly done, you don't even have enough knowledge and clearly you're playing stupid to avoid accepting the truth. Bye and I urge guys here to stop responding to your stupid skyscraper battles you keep bringing and keep getting your ass whooped.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 3:14pm On Dec 08, 2018
mtisTheQubit:

You my friend is not ready with facts cheesy...first to proof you are a good boy , show NairobiWalker the Ministry of Communication Tower grin

Show me the list of all the Skyscrappers in the whole of Kenya then we will move to show pictures grin

Don't tell me Skyscrappers doesn't exist in the whole of Kenya. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 08, 2018
NairobiWalker:

He listed a non-existent building, I cornered his ass now he's looking for a way out. He wants the topic to change so bad. I'm not giving him his way until he accepts he was stupid, ignorant and lying. grin
He has been web scraping for data an not filtering facts from fakes..he quotes alot of blogs funny.. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 3:16pm On Dec 08, 2018
forgiveness:

Are you sure? Where is your proof?
Tell them to prove to you that britam tower is 133m.
It looks like you doesn't know Kenyans..
200metres!! Goosh
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 08, 2018
forgiveness:

Show me the list of all the Skyscrappers in the whole of Kenya then we will move to show pictures grin

Don't tell me Skyscrappers doesn't exist in the whole of Kenya. grin

The Ministry of Communication Tower please sir..an please in photo format not blog format grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 3:18pm On Dec 08, 2018
NairobiWalker:

I think we are done. Don't bring this topic again. You're clearly done, you don't even have enough knowledge and clearly you're playing stupid to avoid accepting the truth. Bye and I urge guys here to stop responding to your stupid skyscraper battles you keep bringing and keep getting your ass whooped.

Are fooling yourself? I showed you my list and you probed it but you are telling me 14 skyscrapers that don't exist exist in Kenya. grin

My friend, don't be scared. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 08, 2018
Kazikazi:
Tell them to prove to you that britam tower is 133m.
It looks like you doesn't know Kenyans..
200metres!! Goosh
nigga wanted to ask you what the beef with the maasai but ya didnt respond..I know alittle of your hidden tribalism in your utopia country
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 3:19pm On Dec 08, 2018
mtisTheQubit:

The Ministry of Communication Tower please sir..an please in photo format not blog format grin

Do you have up to 5 Skyscrappers in the whole of Kenya? Oya, list them. Don't be scared. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 08, 2018
forgiveness:

Do you have up to 5 Skyscrappers in the whole of Kenya? Oya, list them. Don't be scared. grin
now ya just being stupid grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 3:24pm On Dec 08, 2018
genieluv:

I'm doing fine dear. Truly long time smiley I miss you guys.
Where have you been? This place isn't fun as it used to be lol
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 3:30pm On Dec 08, 2018
mtisTheQubit:

now ya just being stupid grin grin

Show me or I will expose you peeps once again. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 08, 2018
forgiveness:

Show me or I will expose you peeps once again. grin
Show you what....nairobi vs Lagos ? do you really want me to post that..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 3:35pm On Dec 08, 2018
forgiveness:

Which wild goose?

And yet it is indicated on journals.

Once you mix up the names you don't get the accurate pictures. NDIC for example will give you NECOM but it's not so.

I will get the building picture for you life and direct. Don't worry yourself.

Show us the pictures of the ministry of communication skyscraper and stop being a pathological liar.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 3:35pm On Dec 08, 2018
mtisTheQubit:

You think they give s**t about naija here..They brag about their tribe more than that shthole called naija coz its a mess

Stop telling lies

The are about 20k Nigerians in Kenya

The probability of meeting one in Kenya is 0.0005

The probability of meeting one in Nairobi is 0.005

The probability of meeting Nigerians in Kenya is very tiny but yet you have met Nigerians from over 10 tribes

No Nigerian tell foreigners their ethnicity when they abroad

You are too obsessed with Nigeria, how you manage to hunt down people that make up less than 1% of your population just to ask their ethnicity is what baffles me

Cc 68816419, pavore is it true Nigerians go about announcing their ethnicity in Kenya

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 3:36pm On Dec 08, 2018
rvp20183:
This debate was settled by https://www.emporis.com/ . The 1# provider of building information. Kenya beats Nigeria like a Yoruba drum. Tanzania outside Darsaleem has zero skyscrapper...Dar has slightly more skyscrapper than Mombasa - I think 50 for 38.

South Africa is obviously on another scale - with more than 1000 high-rise building - 300 plus each for Joburg, Capetown and Durban - then more in Pretoria & other cities.

Nawa o

Kazikazi is it true Mombasa is better than dar er salam
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 3:38pm On Dec 08, 2018
gallivant:

Show us the pictures of the ministry of communication skyscraper and stop being a pathological liar.

You think we are jobless like you that snaps picture upandan and is obsessed with Nigeria and Nairaland
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 08, 2018
darfay:

Stop telling lies

The are about 20k Nigerians in Kenya

The probability of meeting one in Kenya is 0.0005

The probability of meeting one in Nairobi is 0.005

The probability of meeting Nigerians in Kenya is very tiny but yet you have met Nigerians from over 10 tribes

No Nigerian tell foreigners their ethnicity when they abroad

You are too obsessed with Nigeria, how you manage to hunt down people that make up less than 1% of your population just to ask their ethnicity is what baffles me

Cc 68816419, pavore is it true Nigerians go about announcing their ethnicity in Kenya
Boss i interact with foreigners almost everyday an naijas are like advertising posters..always on big mouth mode..cant miss that. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 3:40pm On Dec 08, 2018
Kazikazi:
They are lying.Britam tower is 133m.Let them show me a building of 200m in Kenya.

Do we need to prove anything to lazy Tanzanians? Why don't you show us yours. Better yet, go create a Tanzanian thread and post it there. We are not interested.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 3:42pm On Dec 08, 2018
mtisTheQubit:

You think they give s**t about naija here..They brag about their tribe more than that shthole called naija coz its a mess

You have wasted 60hrs of you useless life on a Nigerian site and yet give a Bleep about Nigeria that you guys are obsessed

You hunt down Nigerians who have tiny and infinitesimal fraction of your population just to ask their

You are very obsessed with Nigeria
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 08, 2018
darfay:

Nawa o

Kazikazi is it true Mombasa is better than dar er salam
your desperation Sir is shining... grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 3:44pm On Dec 08, 2018
gallivant:

Do we need to prove anything to lazy Tanzanians? Why don't you show us yours. Better yet, go create a Tanzanian thread and post it there. We are not interested.

Nobody would bother commenting on a thread about Tanzania.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 3:46pm On Dec 08, 2018
mtisTheQubit:

Boss i interact with foreigners almost everyday an naijas are like advertising posters..always on big mouth mode..cant miss that. grin grin

Hush you lying machine

So you get to see someone that make up 0.0005 population everyday even if they are loud mouthed

You step out of your way to ask foreigners their ethnicity.

You are a pathetic crack head who is obsessed with 9ja
(you referring to Nigeria as 9ja as result of too much intake of Nigerian content and your weird obsession)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 3:46pm On Dec 08, 2018
mtisTheQubit:

your desperation Sir is shining... grin grin

Your obsession is obvious

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 3:48pm On Dec 08, 2018
gallivant:

You have spent 1,124 hours of your life on a Nigerian site. What is wrong with Kenyans?
Why the obsession?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 08, 2018
darfay:

You have wasted 60hrs of you useless life on a Nigerian site and yet give a Bleep about Nigeria that you guys are obsessed

You hunt down Nigerians who have tiny and infinitesimal fraction of your population just to ask their

You are very obsessed with Nigeria
Look boss your naija peeps here mostly dont give a s**t about the zoo...An i dont hunt anyone down , we interact..ask them questions about the zoo.some brag about it but some well are cool peeps.. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 08, 2018
darfay:

Your obsession is obvious
Serious man i just want to monitor the progress of the zoo..no biggie grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 3:53pm On Dec 08, 2018
mtisTheQubit:

Serious man i just want to monitor the progress of the zoo..no biggie grin

You even follow biafra. Mehn slow down on the Naija obsession

(1) (2) (3) ... (2586) (2587) (2588) (2589) (2590) (2591) (2592) ... (9933)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.