Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,442 members, 7,846,813 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:23 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (2610) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6259798 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2607) (2608) (2609) (2610) (2611) (2612) (2613) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 7:28pm On Dec 09, 2018
sufferNsmiling:

come snow come rain come sunshine kenya is better than nigeria so just stop fooling yourself here

Can you stay off my mention before I have you banned please? Thanks in advance. cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 7:29pm On Dec 09, 2018
Kazikazi:
Do they eat people now? Have starvation gone too bad?

Hahahaha! grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 7:30pm On Dec 09, 2018
forgiveness:

You just gave me a clue about the height of one Africa place. I think this is the building he is talking about and he claimed it's taller than one Africa place. See snapshot below.

King distinction Apartment is very short looking at the snapshot. It is too way below 100m. grin

When you are done deceiving yourself, will you post the ministry of communications phantom tower?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 7:30pm On Dec 09, 2018
NairobiWalker:

Show us pictures of the ministry of communication tower and I'll give you all the answers. You know first things first right?

Was upper hills chamber floors reduced from 28 floors to 21 floors? Answer yes or no! grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 7:32pm On Dec 09, 2018
gallivant:

When you are done deceiving yourself, will you post the ministry of communications phantom tower?

Let me pretend there's no such tower. Now you can see your One Africa place and Upper hills chamber Towers are below 100m. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 7:34pm On Dec 09, 2018
genieluv:

With all due respect. The first picture clearly is not Abuja. That is Makoko, the only full blown slum in Nigeria on waters.
***** Abuja is not a riverine terrain, so it's impossible to have such an area in Abuja.

>>> As for the 2nd picture, you will have to give us an aerial view of the place to prove to us that it is a full blown slum.
I live in Abuja and there is no where known as Abasokoro. I had to do a google for it and google itself does not recognise that as a place. Instead it referred me to Asokoro (one of the richest neighbourhoods of Nigeria, where the federal govt house is situated).

What about Kpaduma, Mpape, Durumi, Koroduma, Bassa etc or those are not slums to your standards??

Observably, most Abuja slums are usually developed around mosques or prayer grounds, where Muslim faithful huddle after prayers daily. Over time, a cluster of people is formed from the worshippers and sellers of food and locally made drinks like zobo, kunnu, fura de nunu and the likes.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 7:39pm On Dec 09, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Took a few slack snapshots from the Artcaffe earlier today

Nic place Bro
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 7:40pm On Dec 09, 2018
Kazikazi:
Do they eat people now? Have starvation gone too bad?

Your lazy brain has already forgotten how you ate all the albinos you came through with, you're now salivating for what Nigerians eat
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Binikingdowm: 7:47pm On Dec 09, 2018
Mhen how can sub human Kenyas compare their selves to us? Chai it's the greatest insult.

Tonye you Bleep up, Na Nigeria wey get Africa this ordinary Kenya dey use shine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Binikingdowm: 7:48pm On Dec 09, 2018
Kenya isn't even in the 50 richest people from Africa.

I spit on Kenyas and their worthless future
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 7:55pm On Dec 09, 2018
Binikingdowm:
Kenya isn't even in the 50 richest people from Africa.

I spit on Kenyas and their worthless future

You're very funny bikinidown
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 09, 2018
68816419:

http://www.fha.gov.ng
I have opened the link and read it there is no where FHA builds 1million houses every year you are a liar aren't you?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 7:59pm On Dec 09, 2018
sufferNsmiling:

I told you I am a nigeria and I am not an igbo. Even who cares what I am

and what are you then....??...which tribe in nigeria....??
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 8:00pm On Dec 09, 2018
tlann:
I have opened the link and read it there is no where FHA builds 1million houses every year you are a liar aren't you?

its true what he said....i saw and red the articles.....

goverment is involved in building houses too....

wohhh...you can be happy that nigerians calmed me down,or else you kenyans can all go finger fvck yourselfs for all i care....!!.... angry angry

dont forget vaseline...!!!!... angry angry
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 8:06pm On Dec 09, 2018
Kur17:

They're now cannibalising their own relatives... I saw that video they do eat one another, it's

Mkenya mwenzangu,tafadhali tusifike level ya hawa maNaija! Pls! Katika jina LA yesu!! On do a hip picha.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 8:07pm On Dec 09, 2018
bantudra:

its true what he said....i saw and red the articles.....

goverment is involved in building houses too....

wohhh...you can be happy that nigerians calmed me down,or else you kenyans can all go finger fvck yourselfs for all i care....!!.... angry angry

dont forget vaseline...!!!!... angry angry

You red the articles? Are you sure? grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 8:09pm On Dec 09, 2018
gallivant:

You red the articles? Are you sure? grin

stfu.......
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 8:11pm On Dec 09, 2018
kikuyu1:

Mkenya mwenzangu,tafadhali tusifike level ya hawa maNaija! Pls! Katika jina LA yesu!! On do a hip picha.

gwangu gwangu....sharrap....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 8:15pm On Dec 09, 2018
[quote author=Kur17 post=73694060]

Pwahahaha do you really know what you're saying?

Nairobi is very clean almost everywhere you guy esp since the polythene bags were banned

What I love the most esp in Eastlands is the new pedestrians sidewalks and roads recarpeting [/quoe]

True. Was there last week.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 8:17pm On Dec 09, 2018
[quote author=kikuyu1 post=73698137][/quote]

stfu....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 8:25pm On Dec 09, 2018
naijalander:

genieluv & Nowenuse for the gazillionth time! Stop disgracing us, you sound ignorant every time you call Kenyan women ugly or black, they are far far from it, they are very fine women like Naija women.

Lying mofo,as usual! Your females don't have our arse to hip ratio or the delicate EA female facial architecture.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 8:29pm On Dec 09, 2018
[quote author=kikuyu1 post=73698137][/quote]

Sonko and the Nairobi regeneration team are doing a great job... This is the same spot of Manyanja Rd in Umoja, few days after the first picture...and the work continues

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 09, 2018
Kur17:

Sonko and the Nairobi regeneration team are doing a great job... This is the same spot of Manyanja Rd in Umoja, few days after the first picture...and the work continues
sonko is doing a great job i don't why people blame him

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by naijalander: 8:38pm On Dec 09, 2018
Ass to hip ratio I agree, but most of that Kikuyu ass is shapeless!

And what facial features? The forehead? lmao! Naija girls are fine af when you compare both, they areobviously finer naturally than Kenyan babes.

Makeup aside, Naija girls are finer, even your men know it.

kikuyu1:

Lying mofo,as usual! Your females don't have our arse to hip ratio or the delicate EA female facial architecture.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 09, 2018
lenga hi story haina maana
naijalander:

And what facial features? The forehead? lmao! Naija girls are fine af when you compare both, they areobviously finer naturally than Kenyan babes.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 8:58pm On Dec 09, 2018
naijalander:

Most of Nigerian ladies are too much hairy from legs, chest and some of them even have beards, tho' I don't blame them cz no one created him/herself...But that's a sign of having more testosterone levels like men or hormonal imbalance

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 8:58pm On Dec 09, 2018
Kur17:

This is the list
1) Carlton Centre, 223m. SA
2) BritaTower, 200m. Kenya
3) Avic Tower1, 184m. Kenya
4) Ponte City, 173m. SA
5) UAP Tower, 163m Kenya
6) NECOM house 160m. Nigeria
7) PSPF Tower, 153m. TZ

But in coming few years it'll be like this...
1) Pinnacle Tower1, 314m. Kenya
2) Carlton Tower, 223m. SA
3) Pinnacle tower2, 213m. Kenya
4) Britam Tower, 200m. Kenya
5) Avic Tower1, 184m. Kenya

This is how it will look like in the coming few years. grin
1) Nigeria Elevation Tower (77) - 377m - Nigeria
2) Pinnacle Towers 1- 314m - Kenya
3) Mohammed VI Tower - 250m Morocco
4) Carlton Tower - 223m - South Africa
5) Corporate Tower II - 215.- Nigeria

Kenya is just learning. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 9:00pm On Dec 09, 2018
forgiveness:

Stop comparing towers under construction with dreams. That Nigeria Elevation Tower is still a dream. You seem to have a penchant for non-existent things. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by naijalander: 9:02pm On Dec 09, 2018
total BS!

Kur17:

Most of Nigerian ladies are too much hairy from legs, chest and some of them even have beards, tho' I don't blame them cz no one created him/herself...But that's a sign of having more testosterone levels like men or hormonal imbalance
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by naijalander: 9:03pm On Dec 09, 2018
total BS

Kur17:

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 9:03pm On Dec 09, 2018
tlann:
sonko is doing a great job i don't why people blame him

Yea it's good to give credit where it's due... with the help of the national government...and also NEMA for the banning of polythene bags

The main problem now is the transport sector and decongestion of the CBD

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 9:07pm On Dec 09, 2018
forgiveness:

We also have a proposed 400m. These are things we ignore until it breaks ground

(1) (2) (3) ... (2607) (2608) (2609) (2610) (2611) (2612) (2613) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.