Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,829 members, 7,831,693 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (2613) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6230034 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2610) (2611) (2612) (2613) (2614) (2615) (2616) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 8:40am On Dec 10, 2018
sufferNsmiling:

Told you I am yoruba. I left nigeria at the age of 3 years old for greener pastures and has never come back. At nigeria's current situation nigeria cannot move forward only if the country split up

dont say something like that...splittin nigeria will weakin africa....we must solve our problems....all of africa should come toghether and not splitten.....their is power in numbers....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Iwantslavesgone: 8:40am On Dec 10, 2018
Kur17:

This will make you feel like you're sharing your bed with your Dad, this is how 85% of your women look like

Look at the beauty of kenya grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Iwantslavesgone: 8:43am On Dec 10, 2018
Kur17:

For men I don't know, but for ladies I'd rather settle with the most blackest one that extremely hairy like Nigerians
So you think your blackest women aren't worth bragging about ? cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 8:45am On Dec 10, 2018
ednited:

Yes, too much argument is taking place here now.

Am happy for you (your job)!!

Ethiopia is doing fine. Today was national culture day and Addis Ababa was the host this year.
Abiy Ahmed is our saviour but we can't be sure if we are still safe. . . I think he is famous in Africa now. Almost every African know him

How are things over there??

Things are good my dear. Just that the political scene is getting heated.
**** Our elections are just in 2 months time lipsrsealed

Wow, how is the national culture day celebrated? Can you tell me more about it? Any videos or links?

Why do you say you can't be sure if you're still safe in ET? Since Abiy ascended power, there has been a lot of news about him all over.

++++ We all saw the tears and emotions all over when friends and relatives from Ethiopia and Eritrea were united. How has the re-unity been? Do you have any family members across the divide?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 8:46am On Dec 10, 2018
The most populous black country in Africa does not have a lot of dark people? O Blimey!
Iwantslavesgone:

You think Nigeria is like your charcoal and kiwi nation ? undecided. You are too stupid to know that Nigeria has the least charcoal people in Africa after some nations from the horn . You guys dominate the charcoal and uglyist of Africa. People with light skin in Africa are found in places like North Sudan, Somalia , Ethiopia, Ethiopia and Nigeria , I won't mention the whites in north Africa. The rest of you are dark by nature , stop denying the obvious . Stop being pained. Nigeria does not have a lot of dark people like the rest of Africa.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Iwantslavesgone: 8:49am On Dec 10, 2018
Jonraid:
The most populous black country in Africa does not have a lot of dark people? O Blimey!

You are an illiterate. Because we are black don't mean we are the blackest like you people and Sudan. Apart from the horn, Nigeria has the highest number of light skin people in Africa. You can suck my balls if it pain you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 8:52am On Dec 10, 2018
forgiveness:

There is according to all the informations on ground. It's now left for me to personally see it and confirm it.

Why would I want cheap glory if it doesn't exist? Most of Nigeria's Skyscrappers have limited pictures and you hardly know their names.

Even at that, if I remove the it from the list, Lagos still has more skyscrapers than the whole of Kenya. That is the fact on ground.

It's very true. Nigerian buildings, streets and aerial views tend to have very limited pictures online.
**** For instance there are very beautiful parts of Kaduna and Jos that I would like to have posted here, but one just can't find them online.

>>> It seems like Kenyan cities and buildings have more pictoral views than Nigeria's, perhaps for tourist reasons.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 8:53am On Dec 10, 2018
What a useless comeback! I'm not buying it!
Iwantslavesgone:

You are an illiterate. Because we are black don't mean we are the blackest like you people and Sudan. Apart from the horn, Nigeria has the highest number of light skin people in Africa. You can suck my balls if it pain you.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Iwantslavesgone: 8:54am On Dec 10, 2018
Jonraid:
What a useless comeback! I'm not buying it!

You are not buying what you useless hater undecided. You think you charcoals are lighter than us ? grin. Jokers .
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 8:56am On Dec 10, 2018
It's because we have something to show, that explains all the pictures. Nigeria has no soul,it must be pretty useless carrying around a camera in Nigeria!
genieluv:

It's very true. Nigerian buildings, streets and aerial views tend to have very limited pictures online.
**** For instance there are very beautiful parts of Kaduna and Jos that I would like to have posted here, but one just can't find them online.

>>> It seems like Kenyan cities and buildings have more pictoral views than Nigeria's, perhaps for tourist reasons.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 8:58am On Dec 10, 2018
Someone is clearly melting ! Accept the black man you are ! Bring me the 'darkest people stats' in both countries,is there any data you have?
Iwantslavesgone:

You are not buying what you useless hater undecided. You think you charcoals are lighter than us ? grin. Jokers .
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 8:59am On Dec 10, 2018
Iwantslavesgone:

Shut up go shave you shoulders, You're still in evolution process like homohabilis...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Iwantslavesgone: 8:59am On Dec 10, 2018
Jonraid:
It's because we have something to show, that explains all the pictures. Nigeria has no soul,it must be pretty useless carrying around a camera in Nigeria!

grin grin too much soul can kill.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 9:01am On Dec 10, 2018
It's worse when it's floating on water !
Iwantslavesgone:

grin grin too much soul can kill.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Iwantslavesgone: 9:01am On Dec 10, 2018
Kur17:

Shut up go shave you shoulders, You're still in evolution process like homohabilis...

It pain em grin. Ugly mofos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Iwantslavesgone: 9:03am On Dec 10, 2018
Jonraid:
Someone is clearly melting ! Accept the black man you are ! Bring me the 'darkest people stats' in both countries,is there any data you have?

Look at yourself in the mirror and tell me what you see undecided. Some charcoal burnt offering with ungroomed looks. Yuck!. When it comes to beauty and class, African only answers to the horn and Nigeria not you uglies .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Iwantslavesgone: 9:04am On Dec 10, 2018
Jonraid:
It's worse when it's floating on water !

See painment angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 9:05am On Dec 10, 2018
Blac Chyna the American thot recently unveiled her bleaching skin product in Nigeria out of all countries. What's your honest reaction on that?
Iwantslavesgone:

It pain em grin. Ugly mofos

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:06am On Dec 10, 2018
KaziKazi,
TZ cement consumption & productions. It appears some guys at SIB (kenya investment banks) threw some wild figures and folks ran with it; the reality in Tanzania is TOTALLY different. The cement industry the last 3yrs has been in SHAMBLE. Our Kenya ARM is on it's deathbed thanks to it's misadventure in Tanzania. Dangote is crying real tears as he ran on generators while other cement producers have had to shut down. Welcome to Magufooli land.

First in 2015-2016 - Tanzania electricity woes as gov & producers quarreled meant very little cement was produced.

2016- Dangote arrived and the race to the bottom started - leaving most companies in the red.

Magufuli happened in 2017 - and forced all companies to use TZ coal - low quality coal produced by one company - more productions woes.

As of August 2017 - The industry is dead as DODO. grin grin - installed capacity doesn't produce cement.

Tanzania are turning to kenya for cheap imports -"Cement buyers are reported to be turning to Kenya for cheaper imports of cement"

https://www.cemnet.com/News/story/164711/tanzania-government-meets-with-stakeholders-over-cement-prices.html
The reality is TZ are struggling with consumption of about 2-4.5m metric tonnes and 7.1m production (I highly doubt those figures).

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Iwantslavesgone: 9:07am On Dec 10, 2018
Jonraid:
Blac Chyna the American thot recently unveiled her bleaching skin product in Nigeria out of all countries. What's your honest reaction on that?

What is your reaction to the point that most American celebrities think Nigeria when they think of going to any African shythole?. How many even know you masai without the animals and primitive and starving people undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 9:09am On Dec 10, 2018
I'm alright lad sipping my tasty Kenyan tea, I'm in no pain . Nigeria's open denial of the dark skin people existence in their country is just funny and absurd at the same time!
Iwantslavesgone:

See painment angry

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:10am On Dec 10, 2018
ednited:

I do hate the bad ones not all Tigray people. I won't unite with them. Soon our PM will also get rid of them. They had to change but they still don't want to.

They are saying prayer for the devil and we are saying prayer to God.They are unbelievable. . .you know nothing about them
then tell me more about tigray you have a major grudge with them
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 9:10am On Dec 10, 2018
She came to sell her bleaching cream, I bet your dermatologists body was happy with that !
Iwantslavesgone:

What is your reaction to the point that most American celebrities think Nigeria when they think of going to any African shythole?. How many even know you masai without the animals and primitive and starving people undecided
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Iwantslavesgone: 9:11am On Dec 10, 2018
Jonraid:
I'm alright lad sipping my tasty Kenyan tea, I'm in no pain . Nigeria's open denial of the dark skin people existence in their country is just funny and absurd at the same time!

You are in pains don't lie . Nigeria has dark people but not your level of dark skin , that's special kind like your pals South Sudan cheesy. You are the cursed people of Africa.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Iwantslavesgone: 9:13am On Dec 10, 2018
Jonraid:
She came to sell her bleaching cream, I bet your dermatologists body was happy with that !
People come to sell a lot of things in naija because we are the biggest market , biggest economy , biggest middle class and the big ballers of Africa. If you want to make an impact in Africa, come to naija, Kenya is just a starving shythole with dark savages no one likes .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 9:17am On Dec 10, 2018
Cursed people have a low life expectancy and a crap of an insurance sector to protect them and their loved ones. Nigeria fits that definition perfectly!
Iwantslavesgone:

You are in pains don't lie . Nigeria has dark people but not your level of dark skin , that's special kind like your pals South Sudan cheesy. You are the cursed people of Africa.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 9:20am On Dec 10, 2018
NairobiWalker:

Thank you. The good looking part is all I quoted you about and you've confirmed it. Your sister genieluv and her sister Nowenuse can't just stop insisting Kenyans are ugly despite the fact that they've never been to Kenya.

You see why I called you an obnoxious person? Can you show me one sentence where I called Kenyans ugly?

***** I only said that I find Tanzanians more charming than Kenyans. And this is definitely due to the dozens and dozens of East Africans I see on television.

I watch a lot of East African music and sometimes tune into East African dramas. I have seen quite many east Africans at least for me to have an opinion.

>>>> All black women are beautiful !
There is a big difference between charming and beautiful.
Being charming comes down to a likeable, attractive and fascinating personality while being beautiful just boils down to mostly facial appearance....

ΔΔΔ naijalander, I am not talking about ladies alone. Hey, I am a lady and look out mostly for the guys wink For instance, not until I came across a new Kenyan singer called THE BEN, I had never found any Kenyan male musician so attractive. But in Tanzania? In Congo? OMG I find their men so charming with an extremely unique fashion sense.
I hope you get my point.

naijalander:

genieluv & Nowenuse for the gazillionth time! Stop disgracing us, you sound ignorant every time you call Kenyan women ugly or black, they are far far from it, they are very fine women like Naija women.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 9:21am On Dec 10, 2018
Almost a half of the 83 million Nigerians who live in the Urban areas reside in slums. Nigeria leads the rest of the world with the highest population of masses who live below the poverty line.Let's talk about that!
Iwantslavesgone:

People come to sell a lot of things in naija because we are the biggest market , biggest economy , biggest middle class and the big ballers of Africa. If you want to make an impact in Africa, come to naija, Kenya is just a starving shythole with dark savages no one likes .
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Iwantslavesgone: 9:21am On Dec 10, 2018
Jonraid:
Cursed people have a low life expectancy and a crap of an insurance sector to protect them and their loved ones. Nigeria fits that definition perfectly!

My friend you people look like burnt offerings don't blame us for it cheesy. Stupid blood suckers .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 9:24am On Dec 10, 2018
Jonraid:

A 25yrs old Nigerian looks like a 60yrs old Kenyan,
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Iwantslavesgone: 9:24am On Dec 10, 2018
Jonraid:
Almost a half of the 83 million Nigerians who live in the Urban areas reside in slums. Nigeria leads the rest of the world with the highest population of masses who live below the poverty line.Let's talk about that!

Why are you in such pains ? cheesy. Did we cause you to look like crap undecided. You are one of the worst looking Africans here so please do something about that , like grooming or bleaching.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 9:26am On Dec 10, 2018
forgiveness:

Haba! I answered you na. I said BUSH don take over the place. grin

Well, it's normal to dig when building Skyscrappers but that one in Kenya could turn to grave since it has been abandoned. Bhuhahahaha! grin
Shift oooo grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2610) (2611) (2612) (2613) (2614) (2615) (2616) ... (9933)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.