Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,831 members, 7,831,696 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (2611) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6230065 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2608) (2609) (2610) (2611) (2612) (2613) (2614) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 9:09pm On Dec 09, 2018
naijalander:
total BS

I deal with it as it is presented
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by naijalander: 9:21pm On Dec 09, 2018
and how many hairy legged Naija women have you met?

Aren't Kikuyu women also hairy?
Kur17:

I deal with it as it is presented
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 10:19pm On Dec 09, 2018
Kur17:

We also have a proposed 400m. These are things we ignore until it breaks ground

In the moon! Bhuhahahaha! grin

Wake up from your dream. grin

Your Pinnacle tower is on hold and technically abandoned. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 10:25pm On Dec 09, 2018
Kur17:

Most of Nigerian ladies are too much hairy from legs, chest and some of them even have beards, tho' I don't blame them cz no one created him/herself...But that's a sign of having more testosterone levels like men or hormonal imbalance

At least, it won dem the most beautiful girl in the whole world. What did hairstyles kenyan ladies win? grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:26pm On Dec 09, 2018
sufferNsmiling:

Please tanzanian I am begging you this is not the place and time to start a east african argument
You are one of the very few sensible Kenyans.I don't wanna fight with anybody around here.I am scared people can eat me here.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:30pm On Dec 09, 2018
kikuyu1:

Mkenya mwenzangu,tafadhali tusifike level ya hawa maNaija! Pls! Katika jina LA yesu!! On do a hip picha.
Yes pray for those man eaters
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 11:53pm On Dec 09, 2018
forgiveness:

In the moon! Bhuhahahaha! grin

Wake up from your dream. grin

Your Pinnacle tower is on hold and technically abandoned. grin
I ask you this question before and you never answer me grin grin what about there Konza city of 20years grin I heard they are building the tallest building in Africa, up till now they are still digging their grave grin grin grin grin is it by force to build the tallest building in Africa grin grin just one long skyscraper, if you see the kind of hole these Kenyans are digging ehn, you go think say them they digg their graveyard join grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 1:34am On Dec 10, 2018
Kenyans are still battling here
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 3:16am On Dec 10, 2018
kikuyu1:

Mkenya mwenzangu,tafadhali tusifike level ya hawa maNaija! Pls! Katika jina LA yesu!! On do a hip picha.

Hehe

You are now begging Tz'ians

You must really fear them
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 3:19am On Dec 10, 2018
sufferNsmiling:

Please tanzanian I am begging you this is not the place and time to start a east african argument

It's best you beg the hands(tz) that feed you(kenya) let's they withdraw their food aid and your likes and that of kikuyu1,kur17,tlann,rvp20183 would die of starvation
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 3:22am On Dec 10, 2018
Kazikazi:
Friend, How can a starving guy show love to others?Even a dog who is so loyal can betray you because of starvation.

I guess the Kenyans are the dogs in the case. Pwahaha

Tell us about the Tanzanian brt(most Nigerian cities have it though) .i bet your hungry neighbours would more hatred and jealousy to feed on
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 3:25am On Dec 10, 2018
tlann:
I have opened the link and read it there is no where FHA builds 1million houses every year you are a liar aren't you?

I have opened your brain, not a single sense found inside

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 3:51am On Dec 10, 2018
forgiveness:

This is how it will look like in the coming few years. grin
1) Nigeria Elevation Tower (77) - 377m - Nigeria
2) Pinnacle Towers 1- 314m - Kenya
3) Mohammed VI Tower - 250m Morocco
4) Carlton Tower - 223m - South Africa
5) Corporate Tower II - 215.- Nigeria

Kenya is just learning. grin

The corporate tower II is already under construction

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 3:53am On Dec 10, 2018
Another residential Tower @ Eko Atlantic nearing completion

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 3:58am On Dec 10, 2018
Street view

Majority of the buildings would have street level shop at the base just like NYC, there wouldn't be much need for malls in that case(Although there is a Central Mall already in the pipe)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 4:34am On Dec 10, 2018
Orange island,Lagos under construction

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 4:37am On Dec 10, 2018
Periwinkle islands,lagos

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:10am On Dec 10, 2018
forgiveness:

How many Pulitzer award has Kenya's journalist won? grin

Before you start a fresh round of circles, listen to this speech to understand why kenyan journalists are the very best Africa has to offer. This guy Jeff Koinange is the voice behind "This is CNN" sound you listen to every day. Listened to by approximately the 8 billion humans grin

Confirmation at 4:35.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJ_ElHTJUvY
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:11am On Dec 10, 2018
forgiveness:

Many Kenyans are loosing their heads here because of this FACT that Lagos has more skyscrapers than the whole of Kenya. grin

forgiveness:

FACT is what makes Kenyans here go gaga cos they can't withstand the shame of exposing their lies. grin

I feel like slapping you upside down like a newborn!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:27am On Dec 10, 2018
genieluv:

Whatever.
He is just an obnoxious person who replies someone not for the need of a good conversation to learn from each other, but for the sake of insults and harsh words.
I can't handle such toxicity.
You guys are used to insulting each other and it's a pity.

>>>> I wish this thread should be one of mutual understanding, enlightenment and cultural exchange among each other.

Secretary Genie, I have to say unless you have changed over the past year-long sabbatical am afraid your appeal to sanity is all about guaranteeing an uninhibited practice of your bigotry. You used to be a very bigoted, high altar woman. Genie is the sort of woman who denies the existence of charcoal black skin Nigerians straight-facedly in the 21 st century era of technology, along with many other foolish things. You should not be allowed to continue until you apologize to the millions of charcoal black Nigerians like Obaderemi for denying their existence.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 5:28am On Dec 10, 2018
Edit
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:45am On Dec 10, 2018
Emporis - High-rise buildings including Skyscrappers - rounding off

--- New York - @6,426

1) Joburg -330 (excluding Sandton 80)
2) Durban -300
3) Cairo - 240
4) Capetown -220
5) Nairobi -190
6) Lagos - 140
7) Harare - 120.
cool Algiers - 110.

Special mention

Dar at 55 smiley Adis at 30: Mombasa at 40; Abuja at 15 grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 5:46am On Dec 10, 2018
tlann:
why hate tigray people you're going against your prime minister who is busy uniting ethiopian tribes

I do hate the bad ones not all Tigray people. I won't unite with them. Soon our PM will also get rid of them. They had to change but they still don't want to.

They are saying prayer for the devil and we are saying prayer to God.They are unbelievable. . .you know nothing about them
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Iwantslavesgone: 6:04am On Dec 10, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Secretary Genie, I have to say unless you have changed over the past year-long sabbatical, am afraid your appeal to sanity is all about guaranteeing an uninhibited practice of your bigotry. You used to be a very bigoted, high altar woman. Genie is the sort of woman who denies the existence of charcoal black skin Nigerians straight-facedly in the 21 st century era of technology, along with many other foolish things. You should not be allowed to continue until you apologize to the millions of charcoal black Nigerians like Obaderemi for denying their existence.

You think Nigeria is like your charcoal and kiwi nation ? undecided. You are too stupid to know that Nigeria has the least charcoal people in Africa after some nations from the horn . You guys dominate the charcoal and uglyist of Africa. People with light skin in Africa are found in places like North Sudan, Somalia , Ethiopia, Ethiopia and Nigeria , I won't mention the whites in north Africa. The rest of you are dark by nature , stop denying the obvious . Stop being pained. Nigeria does not have a lot of dark people like the rest of Africa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Iwantslavesgone: 6:20am On Dec 10, 2018
rvp20183:
Emporis - High-rise buildings including Skyscrappers - rounding off

--- New York - @6,426

1) Joburg -330 (excluding Sandton 80)
2) Durban -300
3) Cairo - 240
4) Capetown -220
5) Nairobi -190
6) Lagos - 140
7) Harare - 120.
cool Algiers - 110.

Special mention

Dar at 55 smiley Adis at 30: Mombasa at 40; Abuja at 15 grin

You think you make sense undecided. Does the buildings stop you and the South Africans from starving to death everyday ? lipsrsealed. We dominate every business in both these countries . Go to all the private universities in Johannesburg, Cape town, Durban and Nairobi and see nigerian students making up over 80% of the population. You can post of this stupid buildings it wont stop us from being the best. Ask your Ghana jus30 and that hiv slave girl lionessza how we take over every business ,schools and hospitals in their countries. Jealousy and hate can't stop us .
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Iwantslavesgone: 6:22am On Dec 10, 2018
darfay:
Street view

Majority of the buildings would have street level shop at the base just like NYC, there wouldn't be much need for malls in that case(Although there is a Central Mall already in the pipe)

See how the mall loving dirty masais are suddenly quiet ? cheesy. When they can't compete they run .this is beautiful , God bless Nigeria.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:26am On Dec 10, 2018
I won't dignify your nonsense with a response.
Iwantslavesgone:

You think you make sense undecided. Does the buildings stop you and the South Africans from starving to death everyday ? lipsrsealed. We dominate every business in both these countries . Go to all the private universities in Johannesburg, Cape town, Durban and Nairobi and see nigerian students making up over 80% of the population. You can post of this stupid buildings it wont stop us from being the best. Ask your Ghana jus30 and that hiv slave girl lionessza how we take over every business ,schools and hospitals in their countries. Jealousy and hate can't stop us .
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:30am On Dec 10, 2018
Nairobi business district - I am surprised by Karen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Iwantslavesgone: 6:38am On Dec 10, 2018
rvp20183:
I won't dignify your nonsense with a response.

You just responded you fool . You are a pained idiot who is obsessed with Nigeria and telling lies . Facts are in your face , go and kill Your ugly charcoal face if you don't like em .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 6:38am On Dec 10, 2018
darfay:

The corporate tower II is already under construction

It's not 215m though
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 6:40am On Dec 10, 2018
Btw it's Monday. We are waiting for the ministry of communication tower. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 6:43am On Dec 10, 2018
Iwantslavesgone:

You think you make sense undecided. Does the buildings stop you and the South Africans from starving to death everyday ? lipsrsealed. We dominate every business in both these countries . Go to all the private universities in Johannesburg, Cape town, Durban and Nairobi and see nigerian students making up over 80% of the population. You can post of this stupid buildings it wont stop us from being the best. Ask your Ghana jus30 and that hiv slave girl lionessza6 how we take over every business ,schools and hospitals in their countries. Jealousy and hate can't stop us .

Genieluv I'll be quoting you on the most ridiculous lies and boasting by your Nigerian brothers which you seemingly have no problem with since you said Kenyans lie to paint a rosy picture of their country and Nigerians speak the truth.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2608) (2609) (2610) (2611) (2612) (2613) (2614) ... (9933)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.